Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#479764 Jan 23, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
More beautiful tapestry from the looms of Jesus.
<quoted text>
Here are six:
Krajšia tapisérie z tká&#269;skych stavov Ježiša.
don't play complete imbecil,
and quit using undeducated translator who got nothing to do with my language,but shows how stupid you are
in all human fields:religion,faith,language s,and moral ethics
just quit ,wash your s.... stick paper toliet into your toliet hole(mouth) and don't forget to shut cover,
Because again you spreaded horible stink
you are so dot,that even without of thinking you posting this crap from google transaltor
he heeeeeeeee erge merge verge schmerge, gelauf en klei ne swinia po tra wie

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#479765 Jan 23, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>

I disagree. I am not an ape. You can say that about yourself if you prefer.
Presumably you prefer to be dirt?

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#479766 Jan 23, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
I am not an ape.
Andrew (CS).
In my view, you are a troglodyte.

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

#479767 Jan 23, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Was 86 here ':{
Hey Drew :D
We're in a cold snap with ice possible on Friday. But, it will be 86 here soon enough.

Thanks fo the shout, J-lu

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#479768 Jan 23, 2013
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
And it's a balmy 41 here in South Carolina, at least where I live.
Temperature in Southern California has dropped to the 70s.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#479769 Jan 23, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not unlike advice often given to trial attorneys:
If the law is on your side, pound the law.
If the facts are on your side, pound the facts.
If neither the law nor the facts are on your side, pound the table.
you never saw first page of true law

you have not any facts on your side,

only one fact- you are just atheistic missing monkey embrio -missing evoloution link with great parent neanderthalian makind sex with fish and creating you.THIS IS FACT

also pound your table,and face with fist and flush your feces from here ASAP
have nice jurney
bastard of devil
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#479770 Jan 23, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
presumbly
you are not only dirt,but filth,stink with moral mildew and old sperm
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#479771 Jan 23, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
rather as atheist scumbags like you
ARE MONKIES,OR MISSING LINKS OF FISH EMBRIO MIXED WITH MONKEY MALE SPERM,GIVING BIRTH SCUMBAGS LIKE YOU IN 21 CENTURY

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#479772 Jan 23, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Ya really got a good outlook ther. Wher'd ya git the 10 yr chapter from? Y'know, maybe that's why folks wear out. The book keeps gitt'n bigger & bigger ta tote. It make sense ta fill them pages with light stuff an not heavy burdens huh?
Mornin Captain;

Okay I'll share with you.Medicial speaking the body changes every seven to ten years.I call them chapters of ones life.You might find that some interesting reading too.The body regenerates itself.
You know captain I do not know if I want to open this door.lol lol Oh what they heck guess might as well.lol ya know captain people are much like the weather ever watch them.Happy one minute like sunshine,then get mad like thunder storm,ect ect you get the picture.lol Compare people to weather and what ya got there.Just my opinion is all on this one.Sometimes I get quite amused over it all just another part of my small outlook.Tell ole jibber he just a hunky hunk of love.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#479773 Jan 23, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
In my view, you are a troglodyte.
In my view,you are missing neanderthalian sperm on Siberia

SC IS gOD CREATURE BELIEVER

But You? despise your own grandpapa telling around that you are missing link of monkey and atheist

I am sure your granpapa whould eliminate you on the spot-
pigs like you are disgrace to own family,and neighborhood,
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#479774 Jan 23, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Temperature in Southern California has dropped to the 70s.
your brain is confused like dung
2 days ago you were talking about london,paris,moskow,traveling to see eyes beaauties,

now you Lie saying N.Carolina temperature

you are next idiot in this raw of atheistic monkies rambling around like in the zoo cages

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#479775 Jan 23, 2013
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
And it's a balmy 41 here in South Carolina, at least where I live.
Me too....."Salute"

:-)

Location hidden

#479776 Jan 23, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Was 86 here ':{
Hey Drew :D
Hi j;

It is sittin on pleasant warm at 51 out here in the land of enchantment(that is considered warm for here)but below zero at night yet with news coming in of double wammy storm to hit here by the weekend.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#479777 Jan 23, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
don't be LIAR and Hipocrite,
How you can pray for each humans 7 bilions daily prayers for thie day to be blessed?
WHY A HECK YOU LIE,NOT EVEN REALIZE YOUR WICKED LIES
when you got time to pray for yourselves?
are you crazy,but not look that you are saved for real
Afternoon Dr Who.....How are you today?

:-)

Location hidden

#479778 Jan 23, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Amen. I think David danced until his clothes fell off... Now I can get down and boogie (70's version)... but I don't think I ever danced that hard.
Mornin Q;

Hey I love the music.I think of it as a gift.It a way to express one self especially when the word do not come easy.I talking about the lyric itself.Funny when you shake the booties everything else startes shakin too.lol lol such fun.You keep shakin the booties cause it keep ya young.(I might add best exercise there is as moves every part of the body)Considered healthy.

Location hidden

#479779 Jan 23, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>'tis all good...'tis good.
Awee Q;

I get to messin sometimes and then get into things which gets the best of me I have a ball of a time with it laughing.That post was about a new mouse lil bugger had a mind of it own and was a teachin me only I got to laughing in the lesson.lol.Then the fingers typing got into the act too.lol lol.Just part of my crazy chemistry.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#479780 Jan 23, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Mornin Captain;
Okay I'll share with you.Medicial speaking the body changes every seven to ten years.I call them chapters of ones life.You might find that some interesting reading too.The body regenerates itself.
You know captain I do not know if I want to open this door.lol lol Oh what they heck guess might as well.lol ya know captain people are much like the weather ever watch them.Happy one minute like sunshine,then get mad like thunder storm,ect ect you get the picture.lol Compare people to weather and what ya got there.Just my opinion is all on this one.Sometimes I get quite amused over it all just another part of my small outlook.Tell ole jibber he just a hunky hunk of love.
Yer gonna have 'em order'n an wear'n Gaetano Aloisio suits if'n ya keep it up! I had ta cancel a order fer 13 roses what he was hav'n shipped ta ya(with a monogrammed picher)!.
I see what yer say'n 'bout the chapters. I believe much the same way...except much more detailed an intricately. In fact, it is part of the very basis of my belief(ALL/IAM). It is lengthy an difficult to put to words that folks understand. It refuses to lower the position of [ALL/IAM] to the humanistic characteristics of the religions we have so wrongfully embraced as selfish, foolish human beings.
The weather? YA! You are right. A look in the look'n glass will reveal that to any honest "looker" what dares ta see.
The Cherokee understood these things an ther effects on folks.Here is a wise lesson...

One evening an old Cherokee Indian told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people. He said,‘My son, the battle is between two ‘wolves’ inside us all.One is Evil. It is anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.

The other is good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith.’

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather:‘Which wolf wins?’

The old Cherokee simply replied,‘The one you feed.’

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#479781 Jan 23, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> At least yer consistent in yer statements G_O_D. This one is ALL over the board...an I ain't buy'n it fer a minute. Reminds me of a bad pauline apologist with the king o' id complex.
I'm not telling you what to think of him (or anyone), just that probably makes better sense to me than most others.

I must sound like a Deist apologist. LOL

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#479782 Jan 23, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. What kind of weak argument is "I have a special understanding that you lack"? In fact, doesn't this argument directly contradict the idea that Christian ideology is open to everyone? Furthermore, how do you acquire this access to mystical bizzaro logic if you need it to get it?
While believers in the "Only true believers can understand...." nonsense will never admit it, but it is a purely Gnostic doctrine.

Gnostic Paulinists. Can't swing a cat without hitting one.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#479783 Jan 23, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Yer gonna have 'em order'n an wear'n Gaetano Aloisio suits if'n ya keep it up! I had ta cancel a order fer 13 roses what he was hav'n shipped ta ya(with a monogrammed picher)!.
I see what yer say'n 'bout the chapters. I believe much the same way...except much more detailed an intricately. In fact, it is part of the very basis of my belief(ALL/IAM). It is lengthy an difficult to put to words that folks understand. It refuses to lower the position of [ALL/IAM] to the humanistic characteristics of the religions we have so wrongfully embraced as selfish, foolish human beings.
The weather? YA! You are right. A look in the look'n glass will reveal that to any honest "looker" what dares ta see.
The Cherokee understood these things an ther effects on folks.Here is a wise lesson...
One evening an old Cherokee Indian told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people. He said,‘My son, the battle is between two ‘wolves’ inside us all.One is Evil. It is anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.
The other is good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith.’
The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather:‘Which wolf wins?’
The old Cherokee simply replied,‘The one you feed.’
I really like that story. It correlates to our increased understanding of how the brain works. Science is discovering that we forge neural pathways in our brain, making some connections stronger, and letting others wither. It really is true that, to a large extent, we are whatever we allow ourselves to be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 12 min Trouser Cough 2,972
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 23 min Thinking 282,863
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 30 min PELE78 70,032
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 38 min Internet Reality 45,563
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Robin 974,606
Franke Servis Sefakoy O2I2 299 I5 34 FRANKE Se... 1 hr wsrfirma 1
FRANKE Servis buyukcekmece O2I2 299 I5 34 Fran... 2 hr wsrfirma 1
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 2 hr gundee123 4,930
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 hr Anthony MN 658,358
More from around the web