|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
He started "Why I am no longer a Christian' thread....
OK, thanks. I thought the name was familiar.

I guess he's gone?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry to incur your wrath.
I will attempt to be more careful with my responses.
Is this one ok with you?
wrath? lol. its simply a rather benign and obvious observation. you no have to read any writer writings you not want to, and you can't speak for any writer here. that obvious right? how come you didn't see it?

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>wrath? lol. its simply a rather benign and obvious observation. you no have to read any writer writings you not want to, and you can't speak for any writer here. that obvious right? how come you didn't see it?
Dude, that's a tough one.

Often, it's only AFTER I have read a post that I realize it wasn't worth reading.

Unlike any god, I'm not omniscient.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Red Apples wrote:
Wow, get over yourself Andy, nobody is buying your "I'm such a misunderstood victim in here" routine. You see Andy we've all seen you in action before. And just like before you're not fooling anybody. So take your "I'm so disappointed" and "I'm so angry" game down the road Andy it's not going to work in here (and if I can borrow your word) FELLA!!! <<<Hands Andy a tissue to use for his crocodile tears
How did you like them apples, Andy?
Counter_Strike wrote:
I'm not concerned who wants to buy, sell or trade my "routine" (as you put it).
You're not taking any more orders on your routine? Damn! Then I guess I'm not going to be buying your routine, either.
Counter_Strike wrote:
I wasn't aware I was addressing a group of people. Sure, this is a public forum
Were you aware that a public forum is a group of people?
Counter_Strike wrote:
I was warned by Topix and lost my Editor status
Stripped of your awards? That sort of makes you the Lance Armstrong of the thread, doesn't it? Maybe Topix should test your urine.

[Incidentally, this is why you need to be aware that a group of people are reading along]

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
Thanks for your answer, which I consider to be ridiculous. Utterly ridiculous. Language doesn't get "created" that way.
Where's your faith?

I had another snarky post lined up for him after reading that about Adam and Even talking with the plants and animals, but I declined to send it. Yours was better.

Did you see this from yesterday? Any thoughts?
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened to your promised peace that passeth all understanding and your gifts of the spirit. What did you get for your tithes? You're not getting into heaven, not if they have any standards, so I hope it wasn't just the magic beans.
What? Not even them?
Sir. Your religion has failed you, and now you are failing it. Do your god and the other Christians here a favor and stifle. I'll bet that most of them are with me on that one, even Counter_Strike.
you don't lie

where I wrote or said any promises to atheists or blasphemous clowns

where I wrote or said to you about my gifts of spirit.gifts of spirit gal 5;22-24, doesn't apply to you,and is not obligation to respond to you with sweet answer after your spiting at me or others believers
Agape Love doen't fit your definition of your spirit and your worth pile of manure wisdom

most of them are like you LIARS,aND YOU JOIN SAME TEAM OF MUTUAL AGREEMENTS
I don't belong to none of you,
and I don't give any s..... IF THEY AGREE WITH YOU AND HATE ME

MOST OF 2/3 OF HUMANKIND ARE JUST FERTELIZER TO THIS UNIVERSE FOOD
AND YOU ARE INCLUDED WITH THEM

LET ME ADD?
WORRY ABOUT YOUR TITHIES NOT MY
How much you mother f....contribute me to my account?
also shut your face and look at your only own donations,thietties and your money,
I pee on your rven half cent to my box

deal with it,

pretender to be smart, but from birhday born from stupid DNA

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

So, if nobody respects you, you must be telling the truth? Didn't your god say something similar about scorn and contempt? Is that where you got that?
trifecta1 wrote:
so your trust in people telling the truth come out of respect? a lot of people trusted lance armstrong to. the world never respect Jesus as a truth teller in his days and they shower him with scorn and contempt, and yet Jesus has been proven right. So what that say about your judgement of character? that [you]and your views/philosophy can't be trusted or respected. because you worship the statues of the human with your human secularism.
Sorry, but I just don't understand that. Nor can I see how it relates to my post.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
What happened to your promised peace that passeth all understanding and your gifts of the spirit. What did you get for your tithes? You're not getting into heaven, not if they have any standards, so I hope it wasn't just the magic beans.
What? Not even them?
Sir. Your religion has failed you, and now you are failing it. Do your god and the other Christians here a favor and stifle. I'll bet that most of them are with me on that one, even Counter_Strike.
LET ME ADD
you know s.... if I AM RELIGION MEMBER OF ANY,
YOU KNOW BIG S.... IF YOU CALL ME CHRISTIAN

Fist your failure is going to be tragick to you,
and between the time don;t worry about my failures

most of them hang me on my front tail, esspecialy who suports atheisti and haters like you,threating between words of your posts, with death and eliminating them to restore your homsevaual atheistic perverted moral ethics

good for you,would be,if you flush away from here,
and spend your time on prayers and study Bible,and someones religions,

instead spit all days long lies, and stupid posts against strangers like me or others
hush hush
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Well said.
I see a whole new line of embroidered throw pillows in the works.
<quoted text>
Shesh, indeed!
Hey, Counter_Strike! Did you write that down: "Darkness Of This World Kill You Without Of Any Mercy" I see that one embroidered on an overstuffed toy animal for the play pen rather than on a pillow. What do you say?
I know, right! Ka-ching!
sword of darknes of this world is last moment of your miserable life-death-coffin and 6 fit down= erazement of all what you left on this earth,complete inhalation from the face of this earth and universe

there is not much time left for you,don't forget time works with the time of your miseries and death.NOT WITH YOU OR YOUR WORTHLESS RESTORATION OF YOUR ATHEISTIC LIFE

threating others by dead corps like yours.make only sjeleton noices, and unpleasant sound of your own grave stinks
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

ryou wrote:
<quoted text>so you believe jesus taught openly to create a whole new system; which depended on other's for absolution and responsibility for atonement?
so instead of sacrificing lower animals, we switch to sacrificing humans?
i suppose the god needs to be fed something? your god sounds like the hungry ghosts of asia.
what I believe thre is not your concern

but posting about Indie Wisdoms of gods,krishna,Buddah,Vishnu,Mah a Vishnu, and whole sucession of teachers of india holy wisdom(co manure)
AT FIRST YOU HAVE TO LEARN BASICS OF 24 MANTRAS, AND WHO VISHNU OF OTHERS GODS ARE
and after few years of basic studies ,you can come back,and ask me

what my spiritual orienatation is?

I don't like blind uneducated assumptions about Jesus

you are to stupid even to post GODS PRECIOUS NAME

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

What? Not even them?

Dr Shrink wrote:
you don't lie
You're too kind. And too humble.
Dr Shrink wrote:
your worth pile of manure ... MOST OF 2/3 OF HUMANKIND ARE JUST FERTELIZER
No, I guess I didn't lie.
Dr Shrink wrote:
WORRY ABOUT YOUR TITHIES NOT MY
Your whats? Are they in the ringer again?
Dr Shrink wrote:
How much you mother f....contribute me to my account?
This mofo made a sizable donation to The Human Fund in your name.
http://www.youtube.com/watch... [64 second Seinfeld clip]
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. did you know authoritarianism thrives in a climate of fear ??..
.. why does the Bible invoke fear continually ??..
NOT TRUTH
Bible invoke continualy LOVE AGAPE

crips like you without of ThiS Agape Love,live in fear, believe it that TRUE GODS LOVE IS FEAR TO THE TRU BELIEVERS

1JOHN 4;17-18

18.There is no fear in Love; but perfect love casteth out fear;
BECAUSE FEAR HATH TORMENT(you are daily live in torment of earthly perverted love=fear)

HE THAT FEARETH IS NOT MADE PERFECT IN LOVE

Bible don't supposrt your sick stupid atheistic claim

anyway
go get second female husband with AA batery male part,

from that time your perverted love=fear) will kill you ASAP

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
Fist your failure
Well that was rude.
Dr Shrink wrote:
don;t worry about my failures
most of them hang me on my front tail
Your front tail? Is that like your middle leg? Can you crack peanuts with it? Where do you put the shells?
Dr Shrink wrote:
esspecialy who suports atheisti
Did you mean athletic supporter? You need a spell checker.
Dr Shrink wrote:
threating between words of your posts, with death and eliminating them to restore your homsevaual atheistic perverted moral ethics
Is that what you gleaned from my post? Take a Xanax and read it again.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, that's a tough one.
Often, it's only AFTER I have read a post that I realize it wasn't worth reading.
Unlike any god, I'm not omniscient.
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
But did the rest of us also have to hear it?

[[[[[
then why complain? any writer can share what they want. so after you read what the writer write, why complain that to the writer that it was not necessary to share what he write to everyone on a public billboard? seems to me you grudging the writer just a wee bit,for what he share.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Sorry, but I just don't understand that. Nor can I see how it relates to my post.
you write as if there is some correlation between someone respected and the truth. just because someone is respected, not mean they a truth teller. aka lance armstrong.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Lawest100. It was going great until my father passed away just after Shabbat 7:30pm EST. He was a nice person and a friend. Very well informed, funny and smart. He impacted out lives positively. It was sad. I came home from worship and everyone was standing in shock on the front porch. I sat in the room with him for about 30 minutes. I didn't touch the body so I don't have to be shorn (shaven) but I am unclean for 7 days so I must take a mikveh. I will miss him, I will miss him a lot. My mom is devastated, they were married 40 years. He was 65, multiple stroke victim. We had someone at mom's home helping to take care of him too.
His countenance changed about 4th Yom (Wednesday) and I knew in my heart he would leave us. I fed him the morning before I went to the Qahal bayit. He could barely swallow his tea, much of it ran out the side of his mouth. He was so tired, so weak. I was hoping to return to my mother's house to see him alive. We had him for a while and then the coroners and the police came for him around 9:20pmEST.
I promised him I wouldn't cry. One tear rolled down my right cheek and that was it. I don't expect to cry over him anymore. He was in so much pain, and we kept him hanging on. He wanted to stay but was more relieved to go I believe, so I can't be sad for him. he was my father and my friend.
Shalom and goodbye WGE. RIP. I love you.
Hi CS,
I am so sorry to read this. My daddy died this past July 4th. He was told on June the 8th, that he had Liver cancer and only had 2 months to live. He lived about 2 hours away from me but I would work 3 days a week and stay with him for 4 days. It was painful to know that he was going to die but watching him suffer with all the pain was far worse. I heard him cry out for Jesus to come and get him everyday and when he took his last breath, I was so sad but relieved that he was no longer in any pain. I still cry over losing him but only because I miss him so much. He also ask that we not cry over him but my heart wouldn't listen. It was too broken to listen and the pain won the battle. I would sit by his bedside and read the bible to him and sleep on a cot next to him every night that I was there. I held his hand all through the night. He finally went into a coma during his last week but I know in my heart that he heard me as I talked to him and continued reading scripture to him. He was a believer, so I am gratful that he left me with the assurance of knowing where he is now. Thats the best gift that he could have ever left me. I feel your pain CS and I will pray for you and your dear mother. Peace and grace

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Where's your faith?
I had another snarky post lined up for him after reading that about Adam and Even talking with the plants and animals, but I declined to send it. Yours was better.
Did you see this from yesterday? Any thoughts?
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
Missed it.

Yes, a person can be convicted of murder for conduct that is so reckless, thoughtless and inconsiderate, and foreseeably could result in death or serious bodily injury, such that it rises to the level of malice aforethought--that's the standard for murder.

If we can catch their god, maybe we can put it on trial.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> That is correct. Even the scripture is adulterated in it's writing and perverted context. It should read...
And changed the essence of the incorruptible [ALL/IAM] into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and four-footed beasts, and creeping things.
Hi BT,
You have a picture of my Macaw for your profile picture!! LOL Thats what my "Teko" looks like.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Well that was rude.
<quoted text>
Your front tail? Is that like your middle leg? Can you crack peanuts with it? Where do you put the shells?
<quoted text>
Did you mean athletic supporter? You need a spell checker.
<quoted text>
Is that what you gleaned from my post? Take a Xanax and read it again.
if you are on my front middle tail,you are peanut cracked in the middle of your own core.

covered by shells to protect in museum future your core-as most stupid creature marvelous design of 21 century atheism

athletic supporter I don'nt need,
with one pull out string you fail in complete denial of lover stages of 15 century caves forund under paris

I can only glean from your post,your own self rigetoess, play to be smart, and philosoph made from skins of potastoes cocked in the farmer bowl as food for pigs,

I eat penauts,you swallow shells and feed poor pigs from your cocked potatoes in the farmer bowl(topic)

also get ready to go away from here,
because you only inside of your midgut skull, thinking how smart you are.

Only you can be smart debator if everyone leave this topic together with dr shrink

just debate to the cyber empty space

hush wanka lawyer cock book advisor
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
But did the rest of us also have to hear it?
[[[[[
then why complain? any writer can share what they want. so after you read what the writer write, why complain that to the writer that it was not necessary to share what he write to everyone on a public billboard? seems to me you grudging the writer just a wee bit,for what he share.
trifecta
guy is incerdible stupid in his own ego,
just idiot trying catching his god on trail
but forget that his trial is almost end

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 461,481 - 461,500 of596,492
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

680 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 min No Shiite 216,758
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min scaritual 679,883
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 7 min wilderide 89,517
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min OldJG 511,962
Gay Snapchat Names 16 min Jeffeagle 1,323
White House says bad intelligence fed WMD claim (Apr '06) 34 min swedenforever 90
Bush job approval falls to 29 pct in new poll (May '06) 48 min swedenforever 64
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 1 hr Aiso82 234
•••
•••
•••