“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#479555 Jan 22, 2013
orochi wrote:
<quoted text>it would make sense. abram, like jesus, would have been a threat to the caste/class systems by making the secrets known to all. evidently this seems to be the recurring theme in most organized religions.
what are you going to do when everyone has direct access to the source.
Indeed. There goes the structure of authoritarian dominance.
Why do you suppose that folks weren't allowed ta possess any writings or scriptures in the christ faith for over 500 years(under penalty of death)? Ponder that for a while.

Location hidden

#479556 Jan 22, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry to incur your wrath.
I will attempt to be more careful with my responses.
Is this one ok with you?
Are you submitting to censorship here Catch?
No Harty Pirate what I sail with would deem that worthy o' character, now would he?!

Location hidden

#479557 Jan 22, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi BT,
You have a picture of my Macaw for your profile picture!! LOL Thats what my "Teko" looks like.
HA!
That's my second in command "Jibber"...well, that ain't his actual picher, but it's the spitt'n image of 'em! LOL!

Location hidden

#479558 Jan 22, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you had a some adventuresome walks in life so far.
Midnight is the males llama is black with white markings and Diasy is the female llama white with black spotted markings.Yes they are Mr and Mrs.Both are very nosey charactors,got there noses into everything from a bucket to unlatching the gates.They are good watch dogs too let you know real quick when a bear is near with there hollering.They make a humming song when they happy especially when it comes to feeding time.No they do not spit on humans to tame but they spit on other animals when there is a differenc of a opinion.There is also two emus that roam around the place.Best not to leave any work gloves or anything shinny layin around like small tools cause they just pick it up and carry it off to there nesting area.Both answer to Joe,Joe.
Hahahah!
Sounds like ya got quite a family there!

Location hidden

#479559 Jan 22, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Herod the Fox.
Metaphors are figures of speech in which a term describing a certain object is used to decribe something else for the purpose of making a vivid comparison.This was rhetorical device that Jesus often used.He called King Herod that fox.(Luke 13:32)He called himself the bread of life.(John 6:35) and the true vine (John 15:1)He even called some who came to follow him you brood of vipers.(Luke 3:7).
some of them references might well have been made in concern of "family trees", or of institutions of power, or combinations of them. If read in that light one realizes an entirely different picture of the history and accounts. You see, it makes sense that it would be used in that manor to avoid persecution and indictment by the powers that ruled(those the accusations were being made against).

Location hidden

#479560 Jan 22, 2013
Sora wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir Lumina, I am pleased that you do, you may not understand the concept now but in time you will. In regards to your temper, I also am happy to know that you are working on this. Words said in anger and spite can ruin lives forever, our tongues are often our worst enemy not people.
Brilliant! That is exactly what your Jesus said! A voice in the abyss of authoritarian hegemony speaking for justice and love among men, in the face of hate and totalitarianism-even in the knowledge that it would surely be the cause of his torture and death.

Location hidden

#479561 Jan 22, 2013
Sora wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir Lumina, this is no rebuke but rather words of advice forged in love and concern for you, Seraphine and I not the type of people to rebuke or chastise. I am honored that my words are able to reach you and I respect your words to me as well. In regards to my twin Lumina, there is something I have posted here about her, I would like you to please read this carefully. It is the elegy on her tombstone, afterwards I will tell you what happened to her.
Bonsoir to all,
My sister loved many things, she loved the sunlight on her face and hair, she loved to play her violin often especially during the sunrise, preferably Brahms. She enjoyed long walks and philosophical discussions about the Bible. Most of all she enjoyed the poetry of Emily Dickinson. This one was her favorite and eleven years later after her untimely departure from this world. dearest Anna Maria you shall always be loved, when I see the sun I shall see your face, when I see the moon I shall remember your voice. This poem I now dedicate to your memory.
Ample make this Bed
Make this Bed with Awe
In it wait till Judgment break
Excellent and Fair.
Be its Mattress straight
Be its Pillow round
Let no Sunrise' yellow noise
She commited suicide eleven years to this day Lumina, on December 1st, three days after Seraphine and I had married. I came home from Rome, Italy to find her still alive *Sobs* she had cut her wrists, she looked into my eyes and I looked into hers. I did what I could, do you believe me when I say this to you? It was not enough she died in my arms. The worst part was she filmed the suicide from start to finish. So you see my dear, even rich people like Seraphine and myself are not immune to tragedy.
No one is exempt.
I know exactly how you feel.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#479562 Jan 22, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
insult to this world of aristocaritic lucky sperm Society;
is using King of Arabya name,but in reality you are just simple dirty sahara peasant sleeping on the pile full of camel dung
if you got power,just arive to me and eliminate me,
you idiotic peasant,and low grade IQ insects shepherd
Doctors might sue you for insulting them by using Dr a prof name tiny brain man....
The nation in which I live is green and beautiful....hmmmmm

I don't want to fight with a man who is worthless.....In am eyes your value is lesser than thous used condom*ssss....

so it would be an insult for a king to take you as an opponent or to have any kind of fight with you....because your level is very low.....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#479563 Jan 22, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Hahahah!
Sounds like ya got quite a family there!
Morning to ya Captain;

I got what most folks would not want.My furry buddies would most probably would not warm up to some of those folks either.There is a time and a place for everything in life.

Location hidden

#479565 Jan 22, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> some of them references might well have been made in concern of "family trees", or of institutions of power, or combinations of them. If read in that light one realizes an entirely different picture of the history and accounts. You see, it makes sense that it would be used in that manor to avoid persecution and indictment by the powers that ruled(those the accusations were being made against).
Mornin Captain;

I agree with you about this,in that light one realizes an entirely different picture.The ruling powers.The Najavo natives were code talkers in world war 11.I think of the Bible as a code and a echeo talker.Much like out here in the west the different jingles for different meanings.Of which a total stranger would not grasp at all.But as is said where the wind bloweth and the sand settleth only one set of footprints will be there.(meaning the truth)Now lol this opinion should raise some controvery.lol.

Location hidden

#479566 Jan 22, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning to ya Captain;
I got what most folks would not want.My furry buddies would most probably would not warm up to some of those folks either.There is a time and a place for everything in life.

AYE!
An they knows the difference straight away too! Always have 'em close by ya when a stranger (even in a stuffed suit) comes int'a yer air!
They'll tell ya things what person's senses can't see. The ALL/IAM has a way fer those what is wise 'nuff ta see the picher, an do the best they can ta fulfill ther part in the great play. Yer never ever dead in any of it, ya jist change character in the scenes(forever).

Location hidden

#479567 Jan 22, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Mornin Captain;
I agree with you about this,in that light one realizes an entirely different picture.The ruling powers.The Najavo natives were code talkers in world war 11.I think of the Bible as a code and a echeo talker.Much like out here in the west the different jingles for different meanings.Of which a total stranger would not grasp at all.But as is said where the wind bloweth and the sand settleth only one set of footprints will be there.(meaning the truth)Now lol this opinion should raise some controvery.lol.
Aye!
You ain't no dummy. That's fer sure!

Location hidden

#479568 Jan 22, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> HA!
That's my second in command "Jibber"...well, that ain't his actual picher, but it's the spitt'n image of 'em! LOL!
Morning Captain;

Jibber is one glosso handsome dude.Small wonder the gals go ape over him and allow him to play with the bows.lol
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#479569 Jan 22, 2013
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Doctors might sue you for insulting them by using Dr a prof name tiny brain man....
I don't want to fight with a man who is worthless.....In am eyes your value is lesser than thous used condom*ssss....
so it would be an insult for a king to take you as an opponent or to have any kind of fight with you....because your level is very low.....
sick mentaly psychopaths like you
mostly accuse of doctroe Shrink,that he is mentaly sick

dr Shrink doesn't fight with you-shame of humanity in the middle east
dr Shrink only call 911 and throw white coat on your stupid head with one sleve on the back,
and on sirene depart crips like you to the close separated cage

you are bringing shame to my Lord and My God

also from Gods soldier ,you reveive verbal stinking bombs on your head look like cockroach

flush from my heaavenly beautiful Gods Child face.

there is old proverb
" touch s.... and s.. will stink" this is what you are,just stinks
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#479570 Jan 22, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's good ta see ya post somth'n positive DS!
Keep it up!
I post only THE TRUTH
the Truth is not only ugly,but also positive,

like Jesus said to Pilatus
I CAME TO THIS WORLD BEAR WITNESS ABOUT THE TRUTH

if you changed awatar,you made noble thing,and show your humble nature
shadel(skull) is old nazi ss symbol, and is not nicely seen in this 21 century,esspecialy with light of (shadel) shiny skull death
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#479571 Jan 22, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
We do not have any place for them and neither do we have to do with Greek, the language in which no Scripture was given by God. I consider Greek a poor and an unfit language for Scripture.
I conside english american very poor primitive,cheap, and deceived by devil laanguage

your consideration have no value,
because you have not slightest clues about greek kione spoken double meanings language,or even modern basic greek, or their alphabet

also,if you got not idea about many things languages and God,

just stop bambling,and LIE,
only start basic learning of all human related subjects,

maybe after 50 years you can chalenge chosen ones belongs to heaven like me
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#479572 Jan 22, 2013
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
your nation are dry sands,with few palms,
and you are blind to all colors ,seeing only green

like duct or camel sticking nose in the sand searching for frish water- in the places of nonexistent waters

hush hush
your land is overflooded with stinking oli, rusty military tanks,waist,and ruined hosues garbage made by peace warriors like you ,you bala buka ala

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#479574 Jan 22, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
Did you think that you were teaching love?
Yes, but it's tough love. The type of love you want to hear is where any and everything goes. Everything is accepted or tolerated and the Law is shattered ito a billion tiny shards and swept away into the rubbish bin of "need to forget". Where there are rules, everyone won't be happy. Unfortunately you're one who the rules affect negatively so you want to do away with them. It doesn't mean I don't love you, it doesn't mean that I want to see you beaten up and driven off. It doesn't mean if you were hungry I wouldn't feed you or if you were in danger I wouldn't help you. It doesn't eman that. It means that you must change your ways in order to be at peace with yourself and with others or you will not find true forgiveness, nor will you be willing to forgive. there are no exceptions to the rule (LAW).
I would call that the church, and not religion per se. The church is the instrument for indoctrinating the religion, and its purpose is to accumulate wealth and political power.
Sounds like you have a vendetta against the church. Islam does not accept homosexuality nor witches, neither does Judaism and Bahai and to an extent Buddhism. So it seems you only have a thing against Christianity. You sound no better. You sound like you're filled with hate. there seems to be much anger inside you.
I don't really care about that, just as I haven't cared about any of the infighting going on in this thread. My concern is with how the church adversely affects the lives of unbelievers without their permission.
Then you're wasting your time. If you truly cared then you would be in town hall meetings and discussions with the clergy. Besides, in the ending of days, thw lives of unbelievers will be dramatically affected anyway.

Shalom.

Andrew (CS).

Location hidden

#479575 Jan 22, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Captain;
Jibber is one glosso handsome dude.Small wonder the gals go ape over him and allow him to play with the bows.lol
Now look what ya done! He read that! Now he's a strutt'n round like he jist won the lottery! Mumbl'n someth'n 'bout he jist felled in love, or some such jibberish. LOL!
Hahahah! An he's a hold'n up his shot glass ta toast it too! Hahahahah!
I thinks ya jist garnered yerself a permanant fan TOO!

Location hidden

#479576 Jan 22, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I post only THE TRUTH
the Truth is not only ugly,but also positive,
like Jesus said to Pilatus
I CAME TO THIS WORLD BEAR WITNESS ABOUT THE TRUTH
if you changed awatar,you made noble thing,and show your humble nature
shadel(skull) is old nazi ss symbol, and is not nicely seen in this 21 century,esspecialy with light of (shadel) shiny skull death
Done in your honour sir. I have no intent in causing you any personal discomfort, and that obviously did(and I truly understand your response to it) and apologize for that discomfort.

Peace

BT42

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 554,320
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 min Freebird USA 174,908
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min Dr_Zorderz 263,181
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 9 min Mandela 119,148
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min bacon hater 762,666
Why do Turkish men cheat (Aug '10) 24 min turkey_78 484
*POPE, ISRAEL -- 7 Year Agreement (News) 42 min YtubeGlobalReport 1
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 1 hr shruthi 1,171

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE