|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> That is correct. Even the scripture is adulterated in it's writing and perverted context. It should read...
And changed the essence of the incorruptible [ALL/IAM] into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and four-footed beasts, and creeping things.
Hi BT,
You have a picture of my Macaw for your profile picture!! LOL Thats what my "Teko" looks like.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that was rude.
<quoted text>
Your front tail? Is that like your middle leg? Can you crack peanuts with it? Where do you put the shells?
<quoted text>
Did you mean athletic supporter? You need a spell checker.
<quoted text>
Is that what you gleaned from my post? Take a Xanax and read it again.
if you are on my front middle tail,you are peanut cracked in the middle of your own core.

covered by shells to protect in museum future your core-as most stupid creature marvelous design of 21 century atheism

athletic supporter I don'nt need,
with one pull out string you fail in complete denial of lover stages of 15 century caves forund under paris

I can only glean from your post,your own self rigetoess, play to be smart, and philosoph made from skins of potastoes cocked in the farmer bowl as food for pigs,

I eat penauts,you swallow shells and feed poor pigs from your cocked potatoes in the farmer bowl(topic)

also get ready to go away from here,
because you only inside of your midgut skull, thinking how smart you are.

Only you can be smart debator if everyone leave this topic together with dr shrink

just debate to the cyber empty space

hush wanka lawyer cock book advisor
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
But did the rest of us also have to hear it?
[[[[[
then why complain? any writer can share what they want. so after you read what the writer write, why complain that to the writer that it was not necessary to share what he write to everyone on a public billboard? seems to me you grudging the writer just a wee bit,for what he share.
trifecta
guy is incerdible stupid in his own ego,
just idiot trying catching his god on trail
but forget that his trial is almost end

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Missed it.
Yes, a person can be convicted of murder for conduct that is so reckless, thoughtless and inconsiderate, and foreseeably could result in death or serious bodily injury, such that it rises to the level of malice aforethought--that's the standard for murder.
If we can catch their god, maybe we can put it on trial.
you just wait until God catch you.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You're too kind. And too humble.
<quoted text>

No, I guess I didn't lie.
<quoted text>
Your whats? Are they in the ringer again?
<quoted text>
This mofo made a sizable donation to The Human Fund in your name.
http://www.youtube.com/watch... [64 second Seinfeld clip]
why you f.....ng
worry about my;
Kindness,and my humbliness?

yes You lie all the time,
and your quess is like fart-gas released after mexican chilly.

ringers again are good from you because only to be as janitor of dumpster allow you to be aware by loud ringers.

you can overtake those funds,buy ticket and blow yourselves on the moon

you mother f.....
instead be inteligent and having simple IQ,
you behave like uneducated child,learned from worst school system in this country existing from goverment donations- you are just dna
stupid

as lawyer you never won any case,
maybe court would sentence you as mentaly retarded and send you to the local dr Shrink
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>you just wait until God catch you.
he already is cought by God,
only he is so stupid in his own atheistic ego,that he doesn't realize this,
but he is thief- blaspheming God,and stealing from God,;air,breath,food,water,ene rgy

rather his end is death sentence for lies, stealing Gods properties,
and comit crimes against owner of this earth
wages for sin is death
Rom 6;23

sword of Demoklesus is only 2 inches from his wicked itching ears and neck
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

IT IS GREAT TIME TO POST SOME DIVINE TRUTHS
TO THOSE WHO ARE TRUE GODS CHILDREN
----------
Human Adamic boverments and human Adamic desires can never truly provide anything more than what has already been proved so far, endless war for endless profitieerd and the endles lies and hipocrizy ow worlwide religion-christainity,islam and others.
God is ending all this Adamic originating folly once and for all time, as it reaches the terminal point of catastrofic disfuncion from engineered means empowered in the global elite objectives of world domination
MAT 24;15-22

The Revelation eleven account of the "two witnesess' already shows who and how this sinful humna folly goverments idolization of elite ideas with be neutralized permanently and why
Rev 11;15-18

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Lawest100. It was going great until my father passed away just after Shabbat 7:30pm EST. He was a nice person and a friend. Very well informed, funny and smart. He impacted out lives positively. It was sad. I came home from worship and everyone was standing in shock on the front porch. I sat in the room with him for about 30 minutes. I didn't touch the body so I don't have to be shorn (shaven) but I am unclean for 7 days so I must take a mikveh. I will miss him, I will miss him a lot. My mom is devastated, they were married 40 years. He was 65, multiple stroke victim. We had someone at mom's home helping to take care of him too.
His countenance changed about 4th Yom (Wednesday) and I knew in my heart he would leave us. I fed him the morning before I went to the Qahal bayit. He could barely swallow his tea, much of it ran out the side of his mouth. He was so tired, so weak. I was hoping to return to my mother's house to see him alive. We had him for a while and then the coroners and the police came for him around 9:20pmEST.
I promised him I wouldn't cry. One tear rolled down my right cheek and that was it. I don't expect to cry over him anymore. He was in so much pain, and we kept him hanging on. He wanted to stay but was more relieved to go I believe, so I can't be sad for him. he was my father and my friend.
Shalom and goodbye WGE. RIP. I love you.
Good evening Andrew, I am extremely sorry to hear about the loss of your father my friend, I loss my mother nearly two years ago this coming April so I can definitely relate to your loss, it sounds as if you were as to him as I was to my mom, we will keep you and your family in prayer doing this sad chapter in your lives.

Peace and Blessings CS.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to hear about your Fathers passing Andrew. He passed on Friday evening correct? Your Dad was young....The Dearth of Couth was around your Dads age when he passed yesterday.
So are you Jewish?
I am not too familiar with the poster Dearth of Couth Epi, but convey my regards to him/her for their sad loss at this and let us all keep both couth and Andrew and their families in prayer.

Peace.
Doctor REALITY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

This is Doctor REALITY of the United States of America. The Lord Jesus Christ LOVES you,and He gave His life for you at the Holy Cross of Calvary. And He wants to make you a member of His eternal family RIGHT NOW. Will you TRUST in Him tonight?? Have a wonderful rest of the evening all in all nations. Good night: http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> I am not too familiar with the poster Dearth of Couth Epi, but convey my regards to him/her for their sad loss at this and let us all keep both couth and Andrew and their families in prayer.
Peace.
DoC started the WINLAC thread Lawest and yes, We will keep them all in our prayers. I am also sorry for the loss of your mother. I am sure she is in Heaven with my dad. God Bless

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
DoC started the WINLAC thread Lawest and yes, We will keep them all in our prayers. I am also sorry for the loss of your mother. I am sure she is in Heaven with my dad. God Bless
Thank you for that GW, much appreciated.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Good fer you! I miss those days. I grew up in the mountains, but spent alot o' time on the ocean too. I learned to walk on the ocean..When I finally hit land they all had a great time -called me goose step, coz I was always waiting for the ship floor ta come up an it never did cos I was on land LOL! Are yer 2 llamas mated for life like Alpaca?
Sounds like you had a some adventuresome walks in life so far.
Midnight is the males llama is black with white markings and Diasy is the female llama white with black spotted markings.Yes they are Mr and Mrs.Both are very nosey charactors,got there noses into everything from a bucket to unlatching the gates.They are good watch dogs too let you know real quick when a bear is near with there hollering.They make a humming song when they happy especially when it comes to feeding time.No they do not spit on humans to tame but they spit on other animals when there is a differenc of a opinion.There is also two emus that roam around the place.Best not to leave any work gloves or anything shinny layin around like small tools cause they just pick it up and carry it off to there nesting area.Both answer to Joe,Joe.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you for that GW, much appreciated.
You are welcome. I loved my daddy and miss him so much but I cant imagine losing my mom. I know that we don't always see eye to eye on things but we are all brothers and sisters and should help one another whenever we can. Can we just forgive and agree to disagree on our differences and just spread the Love of God to others? That should be our main goal. Do you agree?:)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Herod the Fox.

Metaphors are figures of speech in which a term describing a certain object is used to decribe something else for the purpose of making a vivid comparison.This was rhetorical device that Jesus often used.He called King Herod that fox.(Luke 13:32)He called himself the bread of life.(John 6:35) and the true vine (John 15:1)He even called some who came to follow him you brood of vipers.(Luke 3:7).
Sora

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I do see, maybe this is why I find some concepts re discussions on the law confusing. I also lose my temper sometimes but this is something I'm trying harder to stop, topix is a great place to practice "turning the other cheek" although, I find it very difficult at times as I was born to and have spent my life, willfully fighting and defending and protesting. Now I have to turn that will over to God's Will for me.
Much love and Blessings to you <3
Bonsoir Lumina, I am pleased that you do, you may not understand the concept now but in time you will. In regards to your temper, I also am happy to know that you are working on this. Words said in anger and spite can ruin lives forever, our tongues are often our worst enemy not people.
Sora

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Mercy Monsieur. I am always grateful for loving rebuke and all your words mean a great deal to me as I respect you both. Must be nice to have a twin, I miss my beloved siblings very much, some are in Brazil and some in another state. Je'tame <3
Bonsoir Lumina, this is no rebuke but rather words of advice forged in love and concern for you, Seraphine and I not the type of people to rebuke or chastise. I am honored that my words are able to reach you and I respect your words to me as well. In regards to my twin Lumina, there is something I have posted here about her, I would like you to please read this carefully. It is the elegy on her tombstone, afterwards I will tell you what happened to her.

Bonsoir to all,
My sister loved many things, she loved the sunlight on her face and hair, she loved to play her violin often especially during the sunrise, preferably Brahms. She enjoyed long walks and philosophical discussions about the Bible. Most of all she enjoyed the poetry of Emily Dickinson. This one was her favorite and eleven years later after her untimely departure from this world. dearest Anna Maria you shall always be loved, when I see the sun I shall see your face, when I see the moon I shall remember your voice. This poem I now dedicate to your memory.
Ample make this Bed
Make this Bed with Awe
In it wait till Judgment break
Excellent and Fair.
Be its Mattress straight
Be its Pillow round
Let no Sunrise' yellow noise

She commited suicide eleven years to this day Lumina, on December 1st, three days after Seraphine and I had married. I came home from Rome, Italy to find her still alive *Sobs* she had cut her wrists, she looked into my eyes and I looked into hers. I did what I could, do you believe me when I say this to you? It was not enough she died in my arms. The worst part was she filmed the suicide from start to finish. So you see my dear, even rich people like Seraphine and myself are not immune to tragedy.

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Sora wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir Lumina, this is no rebuke but rather words of advice forged in love and concern for you, Seraphine and I not the type of people to rebuke or chastise. I am honored that my words are able to reach you and I respect your words to me as well. In regards to my twin Lumina, there is something I have posted here about her, I would like you to please read this carefully. It is the elegy on her tombstone, afterwards I will tell you what happened to her.
Bonsoir to all,
My sister loved many things, she loved the sunlight on her face and hair, she loved to play her violin often especially during the sunrise, preferably Brahms. She enjoyed long walks and philosophical discussions about the Bible. Most of all she enjoyed the poetry of Emily Dickinson. This one was her favorite and eleven years later after her untimely departure from this world. dearest Anna Maria you shall always be loved, when I see the sun I shall see your face, when I see the moon I shall remember your voice. This poem I now dedicate to your memory.
Ample make this Bed
Make this Bed with Awe
Excellent and Fair.
Be its Mattress straight
Be its Pillow round
She commited suicide eleven years to this day Lumina, on December 1st, three days after Seraphine and I had married. I came home from Rome, Italy to find her still alive *Sobs* she had cut her wrists, she looked into my eyes and I looked into hers. I did what I could, do you believe me when I say this to you? It was not enough she died in my arms. The worst part was she filmed the suicide from start to finish. So you see my dear, even rich people like Seraphine and myself are not immune to tragedy.
I don't mean rebuke in a negative light but as a loving way to teach, the way Jesus did it. I am sorry about your sister, I don't know what else to say except that I understand what she did. I grew up rich so I agree, money means nothing to me anymore other than a convenience. My prayers are with you <3

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
Prophets and crystal balls.
Prophets were men and women sent by God to speak for him to the people.
No. They *claimed* to speak for this god of theirs; in reality, they spoke for themselves to build up the memberships in their cults.

Just the way religionists do today.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Sora wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir to all,
Ample make this Bed
Make this Bed with Awe
Excellent and Fair.
Be its Mattress straight
Be its Pillow round
M. Sora,

To you and Mme. Seraphine, I say that you honor your sister's memory in the way you two are living your lives.

You have my admiration.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 461,421 - 461,440 of598,774
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

370 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Tide with Beach 716,755
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 10 min Lab28 223,215
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 24 min MUQ1 36,412
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 32 min petesake kis 114,649
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 43 min Chess Jurist 530,167
Being Gay is not wrong! (Mar '07) 1 hr andet1987 168
Why America is a beautiful nation 2 hr Doctor REALITY 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr WildWeirdWillie 171,459
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr AussieBobby 255,732
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 3 hr amy 63
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••