“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#479513 Jan 21, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Where does your bible let you know that?
And I guess that you don't see any problem there, do you? You say that there is one preacher, then immediately follow it by telling us that each "mouth piece" leaves something of himself behind. You've described multiple contributors there.
And they do contradict one another. I just addressed this at http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR ..., where Luke contradicts John, and Paul contradicts Jesus.
What an outsider sees is that you believe what you want to believe, and disregard whatever contradicts it. That's fine for you, but you can't sell such thinking to somebody that loves reason.
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>
>>>>> sigh <<<<<
Eyes roll.
That was obviously too much truth for you.

Does thinking make your brain hurt? Here; have a D.B. Gumby kerchief for your head, maybe that'll help.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#479514 Jan 21, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
You are welcome. I loved my daddy and miss him so much but I cant imagine losing my mom. I know that we don't always see eye to eye on things but we are all brothers and sisters and should help one another whenever we can. Can we just forgive and agree to disagree on our differences and just spread the Love of God to others? That should be our main goal. Do you agree?:)
To always forgive, and just keep going will never leave one with regrets... making even this possible, if we can believe.

When God's Love is true, sometimes even family are completely out of reach by circumstance, and we have to 'just know' that 'in Spirit' we are always together.

It is human nature to miss our loved ones. Some - as myself - have no parents on this earth, but we learn to live thru the love of other parents. Even becoming the child they did not have.

A dear man I knew had none, but by teen years found he had a Father in heaven. He found purpose in knowing God as his Father then. Many need this relationship to call theirs when it is missing in their life.

But... I always think of the way Jesus asked "Who is my Mother?" when he had no choice but to carry on, in order to carry out the Will of his Father in Heaven. We can all reach this point of denying ourselves for God's sake, if we are prepared to take these steps. From this point on, it is not easy for a parent to fully understand why they feel 'left', any more then Mary,'Jesus mother' did.

To be able to say "Who is my family?" is when we so fully rely on the Father. Strangely, we gather family as we go!
>>>BigSmile<< <

God Bless you GW,
Just sharing always with Brother Lawest, the crew in here, and yourself,
Love PW

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#479515 Jan 21, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
No. They *claimed* to speak for this god of theirs; in reality, they spoke for themselves to build up the memberships in their cults.
Just the way religionists do today.
I guess *this* was too much truth for someone, too.

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#479516 Jan 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Well done! There is no good reason to deny any of the people that love one another the way our parents did the same protections of marriage that were/are afforded to them.
I really, really dislike that aspect of Christianity: the scapegoating, marginalizing and dehumanizing of people that it enjoys inflicting irrationally and arbitrarily on certain target groups, especially on gays and atheists. The reason given is that Jesus doesn't approve.
<quoted text>
I agree. It sounds like you are aware of how guilty the church is of just that - or would you disagree?
<quoted text>
You're preaching to the choir, sister
<quoted text>
Thanks, but I don't mind. I understand. Although I think that my message is just and proper, I also realize that it is an affront to believers. I wish that I didn't have to do one to do the other, but I don't see where I have a choice if I want to make my case.
<quoted text>
That depends what you do. If you are an attorney or a psychologist, that's fine. If you are a seamstress or paid assassin, not so much.[Joking!]
"Coming from five generations of Ku Klux Klan members, 58-year-old "Ms. Ruth" sews hoods and robes for Klan members seven days a week, blessing each one when it's done. A red satin outfit for an Exalted Cyclops, the head of a local chapter, costs about $140."
http://www.motherjones.com/photoessays/2008/0...
BTW, people like you, Grace and Juicylu are much appreciated.
Bonsoir mon ami, as explained earlier I believe in the equality of all people.
People often twist words to their own benefit do you not agree? Context changes from era to era and place to place.
I am fully aware of the sins of the Church, as a Catholic I am fully aware of the destruction that has been done in the name of God. With that being said, my parents often told me to still be a living example and let my life speak for itself. Not all Christians are the same cher, my soulmate and I are very liberal people.
Your message is not an affront to me nor am I offended or insulted, I appreciate your willingness to continue to carry on this dialogue with me. I respect you and I respect your opinions.
In regards to what I do, I wanted to teach Classical piano when I was a child but I love to restore art, it takes patience and a fine attention to detail.
Thank you for your kind words, I am honored.

Location hidden

#479517 Jan 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Interesting. I have fond memories of New Orleans. I understand that it's only outsiders that call it N'awlins, so I won't.
I am a minor fan of jazz as well. You might like this recent post, which probably should have included Bechet :
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TOCO8TE...
Bonsoir mon ami *Smiles* I liked this it was wonderful like you I too am a minor Jazz fan. What memories do you have of New Orleans? May I ask where you were born? And if this question does not make you uncorfortable what was your childhood like?

Location hidden

#479518 Jan 21, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Internal qualities, reflected in your words....
Bonsoir mon ami, thank you I pray that our words may reach the ears of others as well.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#479519 Jan 21, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir mon ami, thank you I pray that our words may reach the ears of others as well.
That is my hope as well.

But I don't pray....:)
Sora

San Diego, CA

#479520 Jan 21, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. labas Sora, neat post ..
.. does religion make some people believe they're not worthy ??..
.. does the concept of 'sin' demean the human spirit ??..
Bonsoir Madame/Monsieur

In regards to my posting, thank you. I believe that religion does make people feel they are unworthy especially those whom are marginalized by society. Religion is different from having a relationship with God.

Now then, in regards to your second question I believe any word or action spoken in cruelty demeans humanity holistically. Consider the influence of cults for example who teach that the leaders are free of human flaws and that the followers will burn in Hell. Do you see my point? If you tell someone, anyone in my opinion you will burn in Hell for not believing as I say, then my response is you are there already. Only God has the right to judge people, I merely make observations.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#479521 Jan 21, 2013
Sora wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir Madame/Monsieur
In regards to my posting, thank you. I believe that religion does make people feel they are unworthy especially those whom are marginalized by society. Religion is different from having a relationship with God.
Now then, in regards to your second question I believe any word or action spoken in cruelty demeans humanity holistically. Consider the influence of cults for example who teach that the leaders are free of human flaws and that the followers will burn in Hell. Do you see my point? If you tell someone, anyone in my opinion you will burn in Hell for not believing as I say, then my response is you are there already. Only God has the right to judge people, I merely make observations.
M. Sora,

Happy Lesbo is a mademoiselle.
Sora

San Diego, CA

#479522 Jan 21, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't mean rebuke in a negative light but as a loving way to teach, the way Jesus did it. I am sorry about your sister, I don't know what else to say except that I understand what she did. I grew up rich so I agree, money means nothing to me anymore other than a convenience. My prayers are with you <3
Bonsoir Lumina,
I know what you meant my dearest, thank you for your words they are a comfort to me. I am not going to go into the details into why she did it but I will say that she felt dirty and contaminated and believed we would all be better off without her. My money is not good unless it is used for the benefit of other people, and believe me when I tell you it is just this. In regards to undertanding I take it you have personal experience? Forgive me I am not one to pry. You do not have to answer this if you do not wish to do so, you are important to me Lumina.
Sora

San Diego, CA

#479523 Jan 21, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
M. Sora,
To you and Mme. Seraphine, I say that you honor your sister's memory in the way you two are living your lives.
You have my admiration.
Bonsoir Monsieur, thank you. I agree with you. As long as we carry and cherish the beautiful memories of those whom have passed from this world in our hearts they shall never die. I planted a tree in her memory, Monsieur. It rooted shortly after her death. She had a wonderful affinity for flora and she was studying botany.
Sora

San Diego, CA

#479524 Jan 21, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
M. Sora,
Happy Lesbo is a mademoiselle.
Bonsoir Monsieur,

his has been duly noted and observed and again I thank you.

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#479525 Jan 21, 2013
Sora wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir Lumina,
I know what you meant my dearest, thank you for your words they are a comfort to me. I am not going to go into the details into why she did it but I will say that she felt dirty and contaminated and believed we would all be better off without her. My money is not good unless it is used for the benefit of other people, and believe me when I tell you it is just this. In regards to undertanding I take it you have personal experience? Forgive me I am not one to pry. You do not have to answer this if you do not wish to do so, you are important to me Lumina.
Yes, I've had personal experiences regarding suicide and there was a time when I never wanted any part of this world, pretty much until I became a Follower of Jesus, but won't discuss them here.
You are very kind.
Le mai Que Dieu vous bénisse et le vôtre tous les jours de votre vie <3

Location hidden

#479526 Jan 21, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
M. Sora,
To you and Mme. Seraphine, I say that you honor your sister's memory in the way you two are living your lives.
You have my admiration.
Bonsoir mon ami, I too would like to thank you as well, mourning the loss of a loved one is different for every person, in regards to my family we were tightly-knit and we supported eachother. Sora's family is the same. We were there for eachother, all of us and this makes the difference especially in a crisis like this.
Sora

San Diego, CA

#479527 Jan 21, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I've had personal experiences regarding suicide and there was a time when I never wanted any part of this world, pretty much until I became a Follower of Jesus, but won't discuss them here.
You are very kind.
Le mai Que Dieu vous bénisse et le vôtre tous les jours de votre vie <3
Bonsoir Lumina,

I am saddened to hear this, my heart bleeds for what you have been through. There is no need to say anymore, all that has needed to be said of this has been. I prefer to think of myself as a compassionate person sensitive to the needs of others.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#479528 Jan 21, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
also they rule your a...too
No.

We do not have any place for them and neither do we have to do with Greek, the language in which no Scripture was given by God. I consider Greek a poor and an unfit language for Scripture.

Location hidden

#479529 Jan 21, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is my hope as well.
But I don't pray....:)
Bonsoir mon ami, in this case let us compromise on this, please tell me if this works for you.Sora and I shall pray and hope and as for yourself please hope we suceed, does this sound reeasonable?:)

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#479530 Jan 21, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
You too BMZ! How are you?
Thank you, BT.

I am fine and busy with Christian extremists, perverts and fanatics on the other thread.

Salaams
BMZ

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#479531 Jan 22, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
you write as if there is some correlation between someone respected and the truth.
Do you consider them uncorrelated,that is, independent variables?
trifecta1 wrote:
just because someone is respected, not mean they a truth teller. aka lance armstrong.
OK.

Do you think that comment contradicts something that I wrote? If so, please quote whatever you think you just contradicted.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#479532 Jan 22, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
Yes, a person can be convicted of murder for conduct that is so reckless, thoughtless and inconsiderate, and foreseeably could result in death or serious bodily injury, such that it rises to the level of malice aforethought--that's the standard for murder.
If we can catch their god, maybe we can put it on trial.
OK, thanks, counselor.

Would you consider Jehovah's negligence in the Garden depraved indifference? That is, could the eternal torture of billions of souls that resulted from an omniscient deity leaving innocents unattended with a malicious supervillain be considered depraved indifference in the legal sense? Does this differ from reckless negligence?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min USA Born 550,966
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 min KiMare 96,454
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Aura Mytha 753,752
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 12 min andet1987 4,841
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 24 min andet1987 1,204
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 33 min andet1987 4,339
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 43 min Dr_Zorderz 262,091
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 7 hr girls united states 173

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE