“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#479367 Jan 21, 2013
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post is truly boring ....I don't think..anyone would like to read it......
I'm happy you feel that way.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#479368 Jan 21, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Good Early Morning CS...
Shalom! My brother from another mother. Sorry to be responding so late. How was your weekend?

Andrew (CS).

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#479369 Jan 21, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Okay, thanks for the information on it... I'll keep that in minid. Do you belong to the House of Yahweh organization? I looked up Bayit Yaweh and saw that it was also an organization in some other links.
I belong to the Hebrew Qahal (Qahal Yahweh). I never knew Bayit Yahweh was an organization but I know that means House of Yahweh.

Ask as many questions as you would like Quin. I'll try my best to answer what I know.

What I know though is that the time of the gentiles will soon be at an end. Once someone accepts Yahweh then he or she becomes Abraham's adopted (seed) and is no longer a gentile but now a part of Yisra'el.

Shalom.

Andrew (CS).

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#479370 Jan 21, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Arabiya,
I am not sure about historians and what they say but I know that most Jews dont believe Him to be the Messiah. my Jewish tour guide told us that only about 13% of the Jewish people are Christians. I went to the Western Wall and watched as they prayed for their Messiah to come. I repected their culture and beliefs although I disagree. They were also respectable to me. Thanks for your respectfullness also. Just because we believe differently doesn't make us enemies. Just different in our beliefs. I can respect that as long as I am treated with the same respect. Peace and Grace to you. Are you from Arabia?
Thx Grace...I really appreciate the way you replied me....
Yes I agree we all have our own belief and we should respect each other .
Yes am from Arabia..Lebanon...
Hope you are having a great day 2day...

Location hidden

#479371 Jan 21, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm happy you feel that way.
I always feel happy when I make someone happy....

Location hidden

#479372 Jan 21, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
I belong to the Hebrew Qahal (Qahal Yahweh). I never knew Bayit Yahweh was an organization but I know that means House of Yahweh.
Ask as many questions as you would like Quin. I'll try my best to answer what I know.
What I know though is that the time of the gentiles will soon be at an end. Once someone accepts Yahweh then he or she becomes Abraham's adopted (seed) and is no longer a gentile but now a part of Yisra'el.
Shalom.
Andrew (CS).
Is any one interested in your preaching of Judaism.....If Judaism have everything then why world need Christianity.... hmmmmm

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#479373 Jan 21, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, CS, good to see you.
Remember that time I caught you plagiarizing and then nailed you lying about it?
Good times, eh?
Yah.
Happy to know you still remember that. After all, it was the moment you finally had 1up on me.

For what it's worth, nice to see you too and I'm glad you're still around.

Andrew (CS).

Location hidden

#479374 Jan 21, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you are piece of s... and worth of ball of dry camel s..mixed with sahara sand
to introduce anything to you
Your words suggest that you are an uncivilized animal...I think by using the word Dr is an insult to this word....

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#479375 Jan 21, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Oh God, most gracious heavenly Father, that you would bless me indeed, and enlarge my territory, that Your hand would be with me, and that You would keep me from evil, that I may not cause pain (to You, my loved ones, my church family, to those who stand in need of your love, mercy, and salvation--or to myself). May You be glorified, Oh lovely and loving One. Thank You in Jesus' name, amen.
Prime Time with God
Amen.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#479376 Jan 21, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Where does your bible let you know that?
And I guess that you don't see any problem there, do you? You say that there is one preacher, then immediately follow it by telling us that each "mouth piece" leaves something of himself behind. You've described multiple contributors there.
And they do contradict one another. I just addressed this at http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR... , where Luke contradicts John, and Paul contradicts Jesus.
What an outsider sees is that you believe what you want to believe, and disregard whatever contradicts it. That's fine for you, but you can't sell such thinking to somebody that loves reason.
>>>>> sigh <<<<<
Eyes roll.

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

#479377 Jan 21, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I did get it fixed and had a nice long sleep so am feeling much better. Today's not as hot, there's a nice breeze and some grey clouds. Do you like the cold and rain?
Blessings Drew <3
Only when I want to stay inside. But since we're in a drought, we needed the rain.
shefifon

Winchester, KY

#479378 Jan 21, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy to know you still remember that. After all, it was the moment you finally had 1up on me.
Andrew (CS).
so abraham is/isn't a cognate of brahman? sarah isn't/is a cognate of sarasvati; which is brahman's half-sister and wife? ghaggar; which is brahman's other wife, isn't a cognate of hagar?
shefifon

Winchester, KY

#479379 Jan 21, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Andrew (CS).
brahman should have been brahma

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#479380 Jan 21, 2013
Nonsense.
Don't you wish you actually believed the things you're saying?
You're very quick to demean those who disagree with you. It would be easy to make up a similar narrative about your motivations based on presumed character flaws as well.
You can do whatever you like friend. I don't have anything personal against you.
Have I mentioned how much I despise your church for teaching you to think like that? You make our lives more difficult and more dangerous because of it. You have no right. I'm pretty sure that you couldn't care less.
I'm sorry. I wonder what church is that? I have every right. I have a responsibility to share the word of truth to the world. I never said you had to like it.
Your philosophy is not respectable, and there is nothing appealing about it.
I didn't expect you to be thrilled by it. It is a message that doesn't tolerate certain ebhaviors and practices. There are no grey areas with it. So, the message is either loved or hated and sadly also teh messengers that deliver it.
Now it's my turn to discuss you and your decadent character. You are a coward.
You would hope I'm a coward. You have no problems saying this over the internet. In either case, I understand why you may feel this way.
Try standing up like the bipedal ape you were born to be, and look out into the universe, which may be almost empty, and which may contain no gods at all. Then face and accept the very real possibility that we may be all there is for light years.
I'm sorry, I already told you I don't worship gods. You seem not to listen very well. Also, I cannot be in your category because I'm not an ape. Maybe if you all stopped looking at yourselves like animals you wouldn't terat each other like animals.
Accept that you may be vulnerable and not watched over.
Sorry, no can do. Maybe you should accept that men and women were made for each other, otherwise it's an abomination.
:)
Accept the likelihood of your own mortality and finititude.
Oh I'm mortal, but I will not cease to exist for all eternity. If I die
Accept the reality of your insignificance everywhere but earth, and that you might be unloved except by those who know you - people, and maybe a few animals.
Is this the best you can do? LOL x 99. I will not accept that because it simply isn't true. You are not showing your peace and love religion very in this place as yet. I still wait to see it.
Because as far as we know, that's how it is.
It's more difficult at first than the comforting swaddling of religion, but be brave! Religion's comfort comes at a great price. It's infantilizing, and costs you your only shot at a mature, authentic, self-actualized existence.
Who is this 'we' you keep talking about? Do you have split personalities? Am I to assume....
:):
?
You deceive yourself greatly with your own unintelligent doctrine. I am most disappointed in you for your level of reasoning.
tsk, tsk, tsk...
Shame on you my friend. I believe you can do a lot better than this.

CS.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#479381 Jan 21, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Ouch. That's gonna leave a mark.
Hopefully, anyway.
Good to see you IANS.
This is poor.

You have let me down Mr. Jurist.

CS.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#479382 Jan 21, 2013
edited for space:
<quoted text>
Good post.
Have you seen this before? It's pretty funny:
"Dear Dr. Laura
"Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God's Law. When someone tries to defend the homosexual lifestyle, for example, I simply remind them that Leviticus 18:22 clearly states it to be an abomination... End of debate. I do need some advice from you, however, regarding some other elements of God's Laws and how to follow them.
[1] Leviticus 25:44 states that I may possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?
[2] I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her? She is 6 years old, healthy, and very smart. She doesn't want to be a slave, so that might be a problem.
[3] I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of menstrual uncleanness - Lev.15: 19 24. The problem is how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense.
[4] When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odor for the Lord - Lev.1:9. The problem is, my neighbors. They claim the odor is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?
[5] I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2. clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself, or should I ask the police to do it?
[6] A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an abomination - Lev. 11:10, it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this? Are there 'degrees' of abomination?
[7] Lev.21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear contact lenses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle-room here?
[8] Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though Lev. 19 expressly forbids this: How should they die?
[9] I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves? What should we do with the NFL?
[10] My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev.19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? Lev.24:10-16. Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair, like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws?(Lev. 20:14) I know you have studied these things extensively and thus enjoy considerable expertise in such matters, so I am confident you can help.
You are a great prophet and I will go to my grave remembering that you were among the very few who placed the blame for 9/11 where it truly belonged: on abortionists, gays and lesbians. Thank you again for reminding us that God's word is eternal and unchanging.
Yes, the gay lifestyle is abhorent. It is a wicked and fruitless practice. I'm sure you agree with this wholeheartedly. Am I correct?

Andrew (CS).

“Messenger w/ a Message”

planet earth, for now

#479383 Jan 21, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I personally don't see much of a difference between observe all things I have commanded of you and obey all things I have commanded of you. The intent seems clear to me in both, he wants them to adhere to his teachings.
<quoted text>
I understand you are saying what the disciples taught was a different gospel; than what Paul ended up teaching or I think that is what you are saying. But If instructions given by Christ after he resurrected don't apply then why did he give them? I have a hard time thinking all he taught before the cross were things he didn't expect to be followed after he died and didn't include that in his teachings but this instruction he gave after he rose from the dead. So why doesn't that apply? This is why I feel some have interpreted Paul incorrectly because even if one believes everything he taught prior to his death was just for the Jews these teachings were surely for everything. The verse still means the same to me regardless of what English translation is used. Observe or obey all he has commanded of them is the same to me.
<quoted text>
I agree he rebuked them for not doing as he instructed. I think that shows he wanted them to and was not happy when they didn't obey what he had taught
<quoted text>
From the verses I have seen there are consequences for not obeying so I would say it is the former
<quoted text>
Can you point to any scripture that would lead you to believe Jesus didn't teach we are to follow all he taught? And what would be the point of teaching it if he didn't expect us to follow it?
Just asking out of curiosity, it is obviously hard to denote tone. I appreciate this response btw
To sum it all up, Jesus said that if we love Him, we will keep His commandments which are love God with all we have, love other people more than we love ourselves, and love other believers as Jesus loved His disciples.

As you stated, there are consequences for being disobedient. And there are rewards for being obedient. So God desires obedience, just as parents desire obedience from their children.

And we should observe what He taught.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#479384 Jan 21, 2013
shefifon wrote:
<quoted text>brahman should have been brahma
Minor. I agree. The world does not "discuss" this as it is extremely uncomfortable on religious and political fronts.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#479385 Jan 21, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Shoot!
I was being serious!
I truly wanted to know what she found great about Q posting
as a guy who obviously has worn out his welcome
and is in a bad situation, to the point a girl bangs her head to
have him beaten up??
He has posted this before..it's odd to me that he has to become someone
in the third party, in an over the top extreme story..to
cry victim..
I just don't get it??
You can't slander someone, especially sexually these days
and think you are not the one out of line.
Haven't seen much of that gal to notice her..
from what I'm reading, she's got alot of energy.
Good or bad? Not sure..
Have a good weekend- John Coffey lol.:) Happy to be posting more w you all!
All your posts have been to slam someone or another, or talk about them.

So, yes, I do believe your happy to be posting more. Thats who you are, and have always been.

“Messenger w/ a Message”

planet earth, for now

#479386 Jan 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Many, many, MANY people have paid that price.
<quoted text>
The why did he have to be arrested and tried? He could have had one of his apostles just nail him to a cross. It certainly would have made the claim that his death was a willing sacrifice more believable.
Incidentally, his crucifixion would have been one way for the Jews to realize that Jesus was not the messiah of the Old Testament, who it was prophesied would be triumphant on earth.
Yes many have sacrificed their lives so that we could continue to live in the physical realm, but all of the aforementioned were imperfect. However, Jesus, who lived a perfect life, died so that imperfect people could be be restored to spiritual life and fellowship with God.

Jesus escaped the crowd that wanted to eliminate Him on several occasions, but it was not yet His time, and when it was His time, He didn't resist but went willingly.

God reveals in His time not in our time. It had been prophesied in the OT that He would be crucified, long before crucifixion was being implemented by the Romans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Michael 586,075
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min BenAdam 830,944
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 11 min Neelakaran 6,440
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 32 min Good-Evil 3,689
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 48 min Gas Woman 121,738
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 48 min Mike duck it 99,337
I'm VOTIN' 4 MIKE HUCKABEE!!!!! 57 min El Nemo the Brill... 2
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 hr Porkpie Hat 270,841
More from around the web