Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#479291 Jan 21, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, I feel the same way, just trying to keep stumm. Pirates are awesome!!!!
Lots of love hearts.
http://www.google.com.au/search...
Yer a real jewel. Thanks fer the up!
Almost fergot...like the new pic...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#479292 Jan 21, 2013
Never bite the hand that feeds you.

Many kings liked to have their own prophets to give them advise.Theses court prophets usually told the king only what he wanted to hear.The most famous were the 450 prophets of Bal that Ahab kept and another 400 who claimed to be prophets of God.
(1 Kings 18:22) A few court prophets such as Nathan and Gad did confront the kings with true words of God.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#479293 Jan 21, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yer a real jewel. Thanks fer the up!
Almost fergot...like the new pic...
*Shucks* Thank you darlin':D

Where'd the eagle go?

<3

Location hidden

#479294 Jan 21, 2013
Prophets and crystal balls.

Prophets were men and women sent by God to speak for him to the people.Contrary to popular sterotype,their mayor role was not to be crystal-ball gazers,predicting the future for curiosity seekers.Rather they were sent to address contempory situations.They often had very harsh words to say to kings and the people and as a result they were usurally not very popular.

Location hidden

#479295 Jan 21, 2013
Sorry it double posted.

Location hidden

#479296 Jan 21, 2013
What?No tea leaves.

Just as many people today read tea leaves or their horoscopes for signs and omens,so too the ancients tried to read about their futures.They observed animal and human behavior for signs and they also observed such things as oil drop on water,patterns of rising smoke from incense burners and movements and interrelationships of planet and stars.

Location hidden

#479297 Jan 21, 2013
lol I on a roll tonight whew triple ones lol
Sorry about the mischeif.lol

Location hidden

#479298 Jan 21, 2013
Lol I got myself a new mouse and me and it is got some heavy duty issue here lol.He is a touchy lil bugger.lol just explain myself.

“Winchester Model 1894”

Since: Apr 07

Roy, Washington

#479299 Jan 21, 2013
BS!!!

Location hidden

#479300 Jan 21, 2013
Foot washing.

Since people wore open sandels and traveled dusty roads in Bible lands,their feet had to be washed frequently.This is mentioned several times in the Old Testament(Genesis 18:4)Not washing one's feet was a sign of mourning(2 Samuel 19:24)It was considered to be the work of menial slave but Jesus washed his Disciples'feet in order to emphasize the neccessity of serving others(John 13).The practice persists today in some Christian groups as a rite of worship.

Location hidden

#479301 Jan 21, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
*Shucks* Thank you darlin':D
Where'd the eagle go?
<3
This here's me next o' command. His given handle be "Jibber"...(fer obvious reasons). He's a loudmouth, an gifted ta gab(can't figger where he could'a ever pick'd up sich traits). Deck swabs say's he's too pushy fer 'is own good when he gits ta drink'n too! Ha ha ha! He don't allow no pok'n at the cap'n neither! The hand in the crow's nest likes 'em plenty though(that's how he git's his flask filled).Don't git too close...he likes ta untie them pretty little bows(an shoulder strap'ns too!). He sure is a fast learner!

Location hidden

#479302 Jan 21, 2013
Singing and dancing

Singing and dancing were essential components of the worship of God.The Israelites celebrated military victories with excited singing and dancing and often women led the way.David danced a joyful and frenzied dance when the Ark entered Jerusalem.Great choirs led singing in the Temple courts.

Location hidden

#479303 Jan 21, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Lol I got myself a new mouse and me and it is got some heavy duty issue here lol.He is a touchy lil bugger.lol just explain myself.
Hahahah! ya kin set yer mouse ta yer lik'n y'know.
Sounds like yer hav'n too much fun though!

Location hidden

#479304 Jan 21, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>This here's me next o' command. His given handle be "Jibber"...(fer obvious reasons). He's a loudmouth, an gifted ta gab(can't figger where he could'a ever pick'd up sich traits). Deck swabs say's he's too pushy fer 'is own good when he gits ta drink'n too! Ha ha ha! He don't allow no pok'n at the cap'n neither! The hand in the crow's nest likes 'em plenty though(that's how he git's his flask filled).Don't git too close...he likes ta untie them pretty little bows(an shoulder strap'ns too!). He sure is a fast learner!
lol lol lol I done lost my words. lol

Location hidden

#479305 Jan 21, 2013
MPMARTIN wrote:
BS!!!
That's jist terrible!
What else did yer daddy say when the dock said yer hands was bigger than yer feet?

Location hidden

#479306 Jan 21, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
lol lol lol I done lost my words. lol
Hahahahah! yer bad as jibber! LOL!

Location hidden

#479307 Jan 21, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Hahahah! ya kin set yer mouse ta yer lik'n y'know.
Sounds like yer hav'n too much fun though!
I I captain lol I enjoying the fire out of you.My new mouse is touchy lil thing.Got a mind of it own like me.lol I am having a ball of a time too lol lol.

Location hidden

#479308 Jan 21, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Hahahahah! yer bad as jibber! LOL!
Jibber and me could be the best of buds.lol lol If you only knew what I can find to get into lol lol.

Location hidden

#479309 Jan 21, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I I captain lol I enjoying the fire out of you.My new mouse is touchy lil thing.Got a mind of it own like me.lol I am having a ball of a time too lol lol.
Hahahahah! It's good yer laugh'n.
I see yer really learn'n lots o' stuff what most folks don't ever git a chance ta even think 'bout. That's how ya learn what folks is REALLY 'bout, an where they come from(in more ways than (1)). Don't ever stop look'n neither!

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#479310 Jan 21, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
First, I want to add that I repsect all the commandments but I also understand that there is No way that a person can obey everyone of them "perfectly" all the time
That's probably true.
Grace Walker wrote:
The LAW was not given to "earn" Us salvation..They were given to show us that we CANT and Lead us to Christ, WHO Saves.
I think that the Jews would disagree.
Grace Walker wrote:
Thanks for your kindness and respect. You are a nice person
And thank you for the same.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 6 min Brian_G 37
Washing machines are a waste of water and energy 9 min Just Think 3
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 14 min Neville Thompson 44,965
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 14 min Buck Crick 445,917
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 20 min Neville Thompson 443
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 21 min Buck Crick 56,062
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 1 hr kobechi3 71
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Steve III 650,331
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 hr trifecta1 971,800
More from around the web