Comments
461,081 - 461,100 of 599,942 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#479173 Jan 20, 2013
youtube wrote:
666 ......'guessing-game' ENDS HERE (ID'd)
www.youtube.com/watch ...
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll wait for the trailer.
668...the Neighbor of the Beast

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#479174 Jan 20, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Why do so many people try to find "god" in a crappy, poorly-written, self-contradictory book?
Raise your sights.
<quoted text>
I've read it, without someone sitting next to me telling me how I was supposed to interpret it; I let it speak for itself.
It is a crappy, poorly-written, self-contradictory book.
<quoted text>
I was not told what to believe. I was told, "This is what our tradition says; you are welcome to accept it or reject it. Whichever way you decide, you are still family and we will love you."
<quoted text>
I base my beliefs of the bible on the bible itself; I thought I made that clear.
<quoted text>
Somehow, you exempt *your* interpretations from that myriad of which you wrote.
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
mama
your cheap talk is worth less
Slam it up your ass.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#479175 Jan 20, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think *I'm* the one with the heavy and cumbersome worldview?
think? that I know. Secular Humanism? that is not only a heavy burden, its a dead end burden.
Mommy

United States

#479176 Jan 20, 2013
Greek gods rule the planet.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#479177 Jan 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Ciao, Sora! And it is a pleasure corresponding with you!
Get a dog. There are thousands in animal shelters across the country that are facing euthanasia, and are in need of good homes. Cats, too, but I'm partial to canines. Dogs are great companions. Big ones, little ones...despite their size and stature, and their yappy little voices, they all have the soul of a child and the heart of a lion.
,male bull is good for you.

they are good companions because never are able to tell crips like you what they think about clown like you,

cat even don't want to pee on your window,
if their heasrt would be of a lion,you would be long time consumed and bones with rheumatism and cloge arteries would be long ago in the dumster full of white maggots rambling from each hole of your dead body

so
go to the church,bend your wicked ugly knees, and pray to God for forgiveness of your stupid mamblings
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#479178 Jan 20, 2013
Why do so many people try to find "god" in a crappy, poorly-written, self-contradictory book?
Raise your sights.
<quoted text>
I've read it, without someone sitting next to me telling me how I was supposed to interpret it; I let it speak for itself.
It is a crappy, poorly-written, self-contradictory book.
<quoted text>
I was not told what to believe. I was told, "This is what our tradition says; you are welcome to accept it or reject it. Whichever way you decide, you are still family and we will love you."
<quoted text>
I base my beliefs of the bible on the bible itself; I thought I made that clear.
<quoted text>
Somehow, you exempt *your* interpretations from that myriad of which you wrote.
<quoted text>
Slam it up your ass.
my sweet ass is so sweet and nice,that all day long you would kiss my ass and encourage your female friends only not to kiss, but only look and fall in love,even my farts mixed with french riviera perfumes would make you dizzy and drank on the top

but if dr Shrink would slap your ass,I am sure your puppy would be in pain
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#479180 Jan 20, 2013
smithgary wrote:
Jesus is the one who first love us, and He loves us because we are created by His Father.
who told you this?

please send us some tips about this
Doctor REALITY

Malvern, AR

#479181 Jan 20, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you tell me, please
How do you get this link on youtube to show up on your post?
Well you know what?? Little Mrs. Annie 'inspired' me,or pushed me,to learn how to do it early last year,and it's a piece of cake. Here let me show you what works for me: First,you have to find a Youtube video,(or any video)or a webpage,that you want to post on a forum. Once you're there,you have to go up to the addressbar at the very top of your screen. Then,take your mouse and move your arrow right over the center of the web address you want to post on another site. Then,'RIGHT CLICK' with your mouse as you hover over webaddress of the video,or webpage you want to post,or 'save'. When you RIGHT-CLICK 'once',a small screen will come up asking you what you want to do. You scroll down to 'COPY'. Then,you 'RIGHT-CLICK' over 'COPY' to save the video,or webpage,you want to post on another webpage. As long as you don't 'right-click' on anything else until you post your video,or webpage,your mouse will 'save' it for you until you get where you want to post it. Then,go to the webpage you want to post your video,or webpage on. Then,in the comment box,just 'RIGHT-CLICK',then LEFT-CLICK to make the video,or webpage appear. Then all you have to do is type in the 'code' in the lower right corner to make it post. But if you want to type in comments along with your video,or webpage,you have to move your cursor out to the right as far as you can,without going down to the next line,so that the video,or webpage,will 'stand alone' and then post. Otherwise,it just appears in black and white,and people won't be able to click on it and see what's on it. Hope that helps.:)
Doctor REALITY

Malvern, AR

#479182 Jan 20, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
in proper time prince of death and hell, devil will remove him from this face of the earth
And what's gonna' happen to YOU?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#479183 Jan 20, 2013
Mommy wrote:
Greek gods rule the planet.
who told you this?
your drank papa or mama?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#479184 Jan 20, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>And what's gonna' happen to YOU?
it is not gonna-future

because it is happen now
I am pilot of spiritual space craft wandering around all Gods Universes,
and drink waters of all kind of wisdom seating above the Wisdom tree eternaly existing,living be happy and throw sometomes spiritual farts and dung at face of all those loosers seating under tree and listening stupid teachers without of salvation

I don't see you in the ranks of White Eagles of High Heavens Jer 49;22 Izaiah 40;31

also forget future question
I am not earthly unsaved human
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#479185 Jan 20, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>think? that I know. Secular Humanism? that is not only a heavy burden, its a dead end burden.

Secular humanism
is residing in the High Security prison on Arizona dessert

with not only dead end burden,but diying daily heavy burden of man yoke

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#479186 Jan 20, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
,male bull is good for you.
Slam it up you ass.

Don't just shove it; *SLAM IT UP THERE.*

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#479187 Jan 20, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
my sweet ass is so sweet and nice,
Is that why you keep your head in it?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#479188 Jan 20, 2013
Remind the people to be subject to rulers and authorities,to be obedient to be ready to do whatever is good,to slander no one to be peaceable and considerate and to show true humility toward all men.

At one time we too were foolish disobedient deceived and enslaved by all kinds of passions and pleasures.We lived in malice and envy being hated and hating one another.But when kindness and love of God our Savior appeared he saved us not because of righteous things we had done but because of his mercy.He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit whom He poured out on us generously through Jesus Christ our Savior so that having been justified by his grace we might become heirs having the hope of enternal life.This is a trustworty saying.And I want to stress theses thing so that those who have trusted in God may be careful to devote themselves to doing what is good.Theses things are excellent and profitable for everyone.

But avoid foolish controversies and genealogies and argument and quarrels about the law because theses are unprofitable and useless.Warn a divisive person once and then warn him second time after that have nothing to do with him.You may be sure that such a man is warped and sinful he is self condemned.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#479189 Jan 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Slam it up you ass.
Don't just shove it; *SLAM IT UP THERE.*
7 bilions of humankind never slam handsome ass of dr Shrink

you mama Kaitlin are privilaged and gifted by God as mama who could slap ass of Dr Shrink,

leave this smell till tomorrow,because all fragrances from dr Shrink ass is going to be refreshment for you,delicius testy mniam mniam,and inspiration to go to an open arms of dr Shrink Father.EL Shaddai( Almighty god who desise immorality and lies of all devil worldwide christianity

good night mama
just before sleep pray with heart tears,and try to have sweet dreams,that dr Shrink is next to your ugly corpse and snore mixed with farts make bedroom like military bunker in Irag.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#479190 Jan 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Is that why you keep your head in it?
rather you try to stick your head to my ass and fumes flowing around like huricane clowds or tsunami waves at you

he he heeeeee
Kaitlin please don't jump
you never jump above your own dupcia(a..)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#479191 Jan 20, 2013
We must pay more careful attention therefore to what we have heard so that we do not drift away.
For if the message spoken by angels was binding and every violation and disobedience received it just punishment how shall we escape if we ignore such a great salvation.This salvation which was first announced by the Lord was confirmed to us by thoses signs,wonders and various miracles and gifts of the Holy spirit distributed according to his will.
Doctor REALITY

Malvern, AR

#479192 Jan 20, 2013
You know,I was out cruising in the countryside this afternoon,I mean,it was just such a gorgeous day,I just couldn't resist,and as I was going through the radio stations,I came across 'ol Charles Standley. And I'll tell you what,he was on a roll during that sermon!!! He was talking about,I believe,'the FAITH BATTLE',and I was almost hypnotized!! Those beautiful hazy skies,that beautiful country scenery,and listening to 'ol Charles 'puttin' it down'!! I really enjoyed that Sunday afternoon ride today!!
Doctor REALITY

Malvern, AR

#479193 Jan 20, 2013
This is Brother,...Doctor REALITY wishing you all a blessed rest of the night,and week. Good night!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min guest 538,994
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 11 min JUDEletePete 117,972
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 13 min Blck 464
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 23 min curiouslu 733,026
Difference between white masons and black masons (Apr '08) 28 min Blck 312
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 29 min Blck 298
Ladies: What is the perfect penis size for you? (Jan '11) 35 min Blck 87
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 38 min Blck 106
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr CunningLinguist 226,355
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Dr_Zorderz 258,000
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••