#479187 Jan 20, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
my sweet ass is so sweet and nice,
Is that why you keep your head in it?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#479188 Jan 20, 2013
Remind the people to be subject to rulers and authorities,to be obedient to be ready to do whatever is good,to slander no one to be peaceable and considerate and to show true humility toward all men.

At one time we too were foolish disobedient deceived and enslaved by all kinds of passions and pleasures.We lived in malice and envy being hated and hating one another.But when kindness and love of God our Savior appeared he saved us not because of righteous things we had done but because of his mercy.He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit whom He poured out on us generously through Jesus Christ our Savior so that having been justified by his grace we might become heirs having the hope of enternal life.This is a trustworty saying.And I want to stress theses thing so that those who have trusted in God may be careful to devote themselves to doing what is good.Theses things are excellent and profitable for everyone.

But avoid foolish controversies and genealogies and argument and quarrels about the law because theses are unprofitable and useless.Warn a divisive person once and then warn him second time after that have nothing to do with him.You may be sure that such a man is warped and sinful he is self condemned.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#479189 Jan 20, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Slam it up you ass.
Don't just shove it; *SLAM IT UP THERE.*
7 bilions of humankind never slam handsome ass of dr Shrink

you mama Kaitlin are privilaged and gifted by God as mama who could slap ass of Dr Shrink,

leave this smell till tomorrow,because all fragrances from dr Shrink ass is going to be refreshment for you,delicius testy mniam mniam,and inspiration to go to an open arms of dr Shrink Father.EL Shaddai( Almighty god who desise immorality and lies of all devil worldwide christianity

good night mama
just before sleep pray with heart tears,and try to have sweet dreams,that dr Shrink is next to your ugly corpse and snore mixed with farts make bedroom like military bunker in Irag.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#479190 Jan 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Is that why you keep your head in it?
rather you try to stick your head to my ass and fumes flowing around like huricane clowds or tsunami waves at you

he he heeeeee
Kaitlin please don't jump
you never jump above your own dupcia(a..)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#479191 Jan 20, 2013
We must pay more careful attention therefore to what we have heard so that we do not drift away.
For if the message spoken by angels was binding and every violation and disobedience received it just punishment how shall we escape if we ignore such a great salvation.This salvation which was first announced by the Lord was confirmed to us by thoses signs,wonders and various miracles and gifts of the Holy spirit distributed according to his will.
Doctor REALITY

Malvern, AR

#479192 Jan 20, 2013
You know,I was out cruising in the countryside this afternoon,I mean,it was just such a gorgeous day,I just couldn't resist,and as I was going through the radio stations,I came across 'ol Charles Standley. And I'll tell you what,he was on a roll during that sermon!!! He was talking about,I believe,'the FAITH BATTLE',and I was almost hypnotized!! Those beautiful hazy skies,that beautiful country scenery,and listening to 'ol Charles 'puttin' it down'!! I really enjoyed that Sunday afternoon ride today!!
Doctor REALITY

Malvern, AR

#479193 Jan 20, 2013
This is Brother,...Doctor REALITY wishing you all a blessed rest of the night,and week. Good night!

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#479194 Jan 20, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
You know,I was out cruising in the countryside this afternoon,I mean,it was just such a gorgeous day,I just couldn't resist,and as I was going through the radio stations,I came across 'ol Charles Standley. And I'll tell you what,he was on a roll during that sermon!!! He was talking about,I believe,'the FAITH BATTLE',and I was almost hypnotized!! Those beautiful hazy skies,that beautiful country scenery,and listening to 'ol Charles 'puttin' it down'!! I really enjoyed that Sunday afternoon ride today!!
Did ya stop an piss on any graves while ya was in yer state of hypnotic bliss? Or don't ya remember?

Location hidden

#479195 Jan 20, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
This is Brother,...Doctor REALITY wishing you all a blessed rest of the night,and week. Good night!
Pray ya don't die tonight. If ya do, O'll be sure ta tell everyone it's prolly jist a rumor, an come an piss on yer grave ya low life POS.
Doctor REALITY

Malvern, AR

#479196 Jan 20, 2013
http://www.intouch.org/you/bible-studies/cont... O.K.,this is what he was talking about.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#479197 Jan 20, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did ya stop an piss on any graves while ya was in yer state of hypnotic bliss? Or don't ya remember?
lol!

bmz

Singapore

#479198 Jan 20, 2013
A belated Happy New Year to you, G_O_D and all, BT 42

bmz

Singapore

#479199 Jan 20, 2013
Mommy wrote:
Greek gods rule the planet.
I suggest this, Mommy

Gods made by Greek and Roman philosophers, rule Christendom.

Location hidden

#479200 Jan 20, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
http://www.intouch.org/you/bib le-studies/content?topic=anxie ty_how_to_respond_study O.K.,this is what he was talking about.
That Ain't what I'm talk'n about!
draco

Winchester, KY

#479201 Jan 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Are you absolutely certain of that?
i'm certain of no thing exclusively and everything inclusively
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#479202 Jan 20, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
you lie like low POS
yo seat all day long here without of any life,just lunatic not able to go outside ,eat some stinking hamburgers or hot fogs,or old rice from cheapest restaurant of your slumms neighbordood

get a life and go sleep you abominable poor old creature from manila

good night miste Do Do
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#479203 Jan 20, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest this, Mommy
Gods made by Greek and Roman philosophers, rule Christendom.
also they rule your a...too

Location hidden

#479204 Jan 20, 2013
bmz wrote:
A belated Happy New Year to you, G_O_D and all, BT 42
You too BMZ! How are you?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#479205 Jan 20, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
you dream
rather you are bother of masa bama

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min River Tam 763,033
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 11 min lisw 174,946
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Michael 554,405
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 31 min MarkAnthony 876
if you have sex with moroccan guys,you have the... (Jun '13) 33 min vikram 10
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 43 min RADEKT 263,305
Why do white women worship black men? (Jul '12) 1 hr Widukind 53
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Feb '14) 2 hr sahil dubai 132

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE