“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#479163 Jan 20, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that old cow still posting? Didn't she change her name or something...again?
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. Patricia has a gaggle of socks now and talks to herself. Her lunacy is progressing ..
.. when some grey box impersonated you, she began panting, her tongue licking her lips. She was so happy to see you that she didn't even notice she was being baited by an impostor. OH !! how she misses you ..
I warned her about the self-induced dementia she would be suffering from because of all those mini-strokes she was giving herself, but... well, you can lead a yellow dog to water, but you can't make it drink.

Maybe I'll pop back in there for a quick look-see.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#479164 Jan 20, 2013
bheithir wrote:
<quoted text>call no man good, yet you worship the flesh/form jesus.
22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man,
those passages point against you,
always try you little god dung,comapre Sciptures at first to yourselves

you are that stupid,even not knowing what I worship,

idiots like you is almost 3/3 imhabitants of this earth,unsaved and amrching straight to the coffin

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#479165 Jan 20, 2013
CommanderRiker wrote:
That being said, I don't believe that the Sandy Hook event was done by Afghanistan or people from over there.
It's more likely that it was done by people either trying to get control over weaponry in the United States, or was a staged false-flag event produced by the American media conglomerates with hired actors to suit a hidden political agenda that lately, does not seem so hidden due to revelations and other information coming to light.
I can't help wondering if that shooting was brought to us by the same people who gave us "Fast & Furious." That Obama/Holder gunwalking scheme resulted in the death of at least one federal agent; and this same Obama/Holder gunwalking team is the one screaming the loudest for more gun control.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#479166 Jan 20, 2013
Why do so many people try to find "god" in a crappy, poorly-written, self-contradictory book?
Raise your sights.
<quoted text>
I've read it, without someone sitting next to me telling me how I was supposed to interpret it; I let it speak for itself.
It is a crappy, poorly-written, self-contradictory book.
<quoted text>
I was not told what to believe. I was told, "This is what our tradition says; you are welcome to accept it or reject it. Whichever way you decide, you are still family and we will love you."
<quoted text>
I base my beliefs of the bible on the bible itself; I thought I made that clear.
<quoted text>
Somehow, you exempt *your* interpretations from that myriad of which you wrote.
mama
your cheap talk is worth less from one spoon of cow manure

your traditions have nothing to do with tradition of chineese president,or russian Puttin,

but at all you got nothing inside of your brain,only old tradition of bambling worthless bul...

just tell;
THANK YOU GOD,THAT I KAITLIN RECEIVED SO GOOD AND NICE POST FROM CHILD OF GOD NAMED DR SHRINK
AMEN

Because now God throw you free gift-post from me heavenly spiritual space tourist NAMED DR SHRINK

7 BILLIONS OF PEOPLE DIDN'T GET THIS POST ONLY YOU,YOU CHOSEN ONE
AS SPECIAL MATRONA

see you in next patern of earthly time
Doctor REALITY

Malvern, AR

#479167 Jan 20, 2013
<quoted text>
I can't help wondering if that shooting was brought to us by the same people who gave us "Fast & Furious." That Obama/Holder gunwalking scheme resulted in the death of at least one federal agent; and this same Obama/Holder gunwalking team is the one screaming the loudest for more gun control.
Did you go to church today and REPENT of your WICKED BLASPHEMIES,you WITCH??

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#479168 Jan 20, 2013
uwibami wrote:
<quoted text>a poster once told me that the only ABSOLUTE is that there is no absolutes
Are you absolutely certain of that?

“Blessed and cannot be cursed”

Since: Jan 13

Heaven with Father God

#479169 Jan 20, 2013
Jesus is the one who first love us, and He loves us because we are created by His Father.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#479170 Jan 20, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>

Check your character "christian".
after all
did you check constantly your own character,instead posting vile posts against so called"saint"?

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#479171 Jan 20, 2013
Sora wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir Madame, I do not believe in proselytization either, I prefer my life to speak for itself. In regards to people being tortured Seraphine and I have seen it take place in many parts of the world. I am angered over the fact that the dog was shot, a few years ago people broke into our house and murdered our dog looking for things to sell for drug money, we were not home and we were devastated. We never did get another one since then. Ironically enough, they were caught on camera and they were captured. But the damage had been done already. I believe that a person's past always catches up to them. Imposing of beliefs is something we disagree with, the way we see it people are free to follow their own, after all we did not create the Universe so who are we to judge? It was an honor to finally meet you Madame.
Ciao, Sora! And it is a pleasure corresponding with you!

Get a dog. There are thousands in animal shelters across the country that are facing euthanasia, and are in need of good homes. Cats, too, but I'm partial to canines. Dogs are great companions. Big ones, little ones...despite their size and stature, and their yappy little voices, they all have the soul of a child and the heart of a lion.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#479173 Jan 20, 2013
youtube wrote:
666 ......'guessing-game' ENDS HERE (ID'd)
www.youtube.com/watch ...
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll wait for the trailer.
668...the Neighbor of the Beast

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#479174 Jan 20, 2013
Why do so many people try to find "god" in a crappy, poorly-written, self-contradictory book?
Raise your sights.
<quoted text>
I've read it, without someone sitting next to me telling me how I was supposed to interpret it; I let it speak for itself.
<quoted text>
I was not told what to believe. I was told, "This is what our tradition says; you are welcome to accept it or reject it. Whichever way you decide, you are still family and we will love you."
<quoted text>
I base my beliefs of the bible on the bible itself; I thought I made that clear.
<quoted text>
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
mama
your cheap talk is worth less
Slam it up your ass.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#479175 Jan 20, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think *I'm* the one with the heavy and cumbersome worldview?
think? that I know. Secular Humanism? that is not only a heavy burden, its a dead end burden.
Mommy

United States

#479176 Jan 20, 2013
Greek gods rule the planet.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#479177 Jan 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Ciao, Sora! And it is a pleasure corresponding with you!
Get a dog. There are thousands in animal shelters across the country that are facing euthanasia, and are in need of good homes. Cats, too, but I'm partial to canines. Dogs are great companions. Big ones, little ones...despite their size and stature, and their yappy little voices, they all have the soul of a child and the heart of a lion.
,male bull is good for you.

they are good companions because never are able to tell crips like you what they think about clown like you,

cat even don't want to pee on your window,
if their heasrt would be of a lion,you would be long time consumed and bones with rheumatism and cloge arteries would be long ago in the dumster full of white maggots rambling from each hole of your dead body

so
go to the church,bend your wicked ugly knees, and pray to God for forgiveness of your stupid mamblings
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#479178 Jan 20, 2013
Raise your sights.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Slam it up your ass.
my sweet ass is so sweet and nice,that all day long you would kiss my ass and encourage your female friends only not to kiss, but only look and fall in love,even my farts mixed with french riviera perfumes would make you dizzy and drank on the top

but if dr Shrink would slap your ass,I am sure your puppy would be in pain
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#479180 Jan 20, 2013
smithgary wrote:
Jesus is the one who first love us, and He loves us because we are created by His Father.
who told you this?

please send us some tips about this
Doctor REALITY

Malvern, AR

#479181 Jan 20, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you tell me, please
How do you get this link on youtube to show up on your post?
Well you know what?? Little Mrs. Annie 'inspired' me,or pushed me,to learn how to do it early last year,and it's a piece of cake. Here let me show you what works for me: First,you have to find a Youtube video,(or any video)or a webpage,that you want to post on a forum. Once you're there,you have to go up to the addressbar at the very top of your screen. Then,take your mouse and move your arrow right over the center of the web address you want to post on another site. Then,'RIGHT CLICK' with your mouse as you hover over webaddress of the video,or webpage you want to post,or 'save'. When you RIGHT-CLICK 'once',a small screen will come up asking you what you want to do. You scroll down to 'COPY'. Then,you 'RIGHT-CLICK' over 'COPY' to save the video,or webpage,you want to post on another webpage. As long as you don't 'right-click' on anything else until you post your video,or webpage,your mouse will 'save' it for you until you get where you want to post it. Then,go to the webpage you want to post your video,or webpage on. Then,in the comment box,just 'RIGHT-CLICK',then LEFT-CLICK to make the video,or webpage appear. Then all you have to do is type in the 'code' in the lower right corner to make it post. But if you want to type in comments along with your video,or webpage,you have to move your cursor out to the right as far as you can,without going down to the next line,so that the video,or webpage,will 'stand alone' and then post. Otherwise,it just appears in black and white,and people won't be able to click on it and see what's on it. Hope that helps.:)
Doctor REALITY

Malvern, AR

#479182 Jan 20, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
in proper time prince of death and hell, devil will remove him from this face of the earth
And what's gonna' happen to YOU?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#479183 Jan 20, 2013
Mommy wrote:
Greek gods rule the planet.
who told you this?
your drank papa or mama?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#479184 Jan 20, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>And what's gonna' happen to YOU?
it is not gonna-future

because it is happen now
I am pilot of spiritual space craft wandering around all Gods Universes,
and drink waters of all kind of wisdom seating above the Wisdom tree eternaly existing,living be happy and throw sometomes spiritual farts and dung at face of all those loosers seating under tree and listening stupid teachers without of salvation

I don't see you in the ranks of White Eagles of High Heavens Jer 49;22 Izaiah 40;31

also forget future question
I am not earthly unsaved human

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
YENIKÖY Bosch Servis 299 15 34 3 min hangrup 1
Bosch Servis TARABYAÜSTÜ 299 15 34 4 min hangrup 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 5 min sweets2360 441,439
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min It aint necessari... 750,722
Bosch SERVIS Tarabya 299 15 34 6 min hangrup 1
Bosch Servis FERAHEVLER 299 15 34 7 min hangrup 1
B0SCH Servis Demicikoy 202 80 0I 9 min hangrup 1
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Adam 230,011
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr bubba burpalot 261,681
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr truth 548,705