Comments
461,041 - 461,060 of 599,982 Comments Last updated 36 min ago
uwibami

Williamsburg, KY

#479129 Jan 20, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you are not going to change this religious shame
at first start to quit your own shame and disgrace of own life,morality and body
because you are just miserable liar and hipocrite not worth even to respond to you in logic human words and moral ethics
stupid women(man) telling about human spirit opression,
but you alone are opressed by own stupidity and twisted definition of moral laws and LOVE
hey i just met you and this is crazy
but here's my number lets get it on baby.

hey i heard you were a wild one.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#479130 Jan 20, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
Amenhttp://youtu.be/cwyfPt2YO7 c
Hope this takes
check on the my last post, it showed up blue, lol
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#479131 Jan 20, 2013
smok wawelski wrote:
<quoted text>
god so loved the world
not some parts of it
energy cannot be created/destroyed. it simply changes form. 1st law of thermodynamics
Psalm 40:7
Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me,
this is the part of me that you are never, ever gonna take from me.
Revelation 5:1
And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.
SMOK WAWELSKI
is not part of any word,
only cave resident under castle of Wavel at Cracow

be careful energies flown around eternaly are able consume you on the breakfast,like they consumed your twins from Warsaw jewish kachynkis cia past worthless agents
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#479132 Jan 20, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>OH. Also ...it does not show up as a "blue" link until it is posted...and it doesn't "always" work as expected.
thanks again, it took a couple trys but I did it, lol
whiro

Williamsburg, KY

#479133 Jan 20, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
SMOK WAWELSKI
is not part of any word,
only cave resident under castle of Wavel at Cracow
be careful energies flown around eternaly are able consume you on the breakfast,like they consumed your twins from Warsaw jewish kachynkis cia past worthless agents
you worship the beast? there is no rest for those who worship the image of the beast?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#479134 Jan 20, 2013
uwibami wrote:
<quoted text>
hey i just met you and this is crazy
but here's my number lets get it on baby.
hey i heard you were a wild one.
to meet me is not so easy

I am sure God lead you to meet my posts, and learn bitter lessons from my posts about wicked wicked atheists,stupid simple muslims,and full of lies doctrines of worlwide christianity deceiving even saints

also
before read my post
bend your poor knee before God ,raise two hands to the heavens
and LOUD PRAY;
O MY GOD?THANK YOU FOR THIS FREE GIFT AND UNDERSERVED KINDNESS OF MEET MISTER DR SHRINK YOUR BELOVED CHILD AND REMNANT OF 14000 who also spiritualy was and is cruziffied by this world of demons and their father-satan pretending Jesus
amen

God bless you son, narrow road is now open for you,
dr shrink used stolen key of Peter Statue seating in Rom on the front of Vatican-devil nest with past nazi german pope Benedict
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#479135 Jan 20, 2013
uwibami wrote:
<quoted text>a poster once told me that the only ABSOLUTE is that there is no absolutes
yeas
it is ABSOLUTES
AB is(UP) SOLUTE(is salut)

also exist absolute truth Up out of human brain
UP SALUT BELONGS ONLY TO GODS GLORY
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#479136 Jan 20, 2013
whiro wrote:
<quoted text>you worship the beast? there is no rest for those who worship the image of the beast?
YOU WORSHIP COCKROACH
there is not escape from cockroaches or bed bugs comnsuming your brain daily and left over is only empty skull?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#479137 Jan 20, 2013
uwibami wrote:
<quoted text>a poster once told me that the only ABSOLUTE is that there is no absolutes
He was about as close to correct as it gets.IMO
sirrush

Williamsburg, KY

#479139 Jan 20, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
to meet me is not so easy
I am sure God lead you to meet my posts, and learn bitter lessons from my posts about wicked wicked atheists,stupid simple muslims,and full of lies doctrines of worlwide christianity deceiving even saints
also
before read my post
bend your poor knee before God ,raise two hands to the heavens
and LOUD PRAY;
O MY GOD?THANK YOU FOR THIS FREE GIFT AND UNDERSERVED KINDNESS OF MEET MISTER DR SHRINK YOUR BELOVED CHILD AND REMNANT OF 14000 who also spiritualy was and is cruziffied by this world of demons and their father-satan pretending Jesus
amen
God bless you son, narrow road is now open for you,
dr shrink used stolen key of Peter Statue seating in Rom on the front of Vatican-devil nest with past nazi german pope Benedict
shaitan - satan - saturn - sabaoth - sabbath
vermithrax

Williamsburg, KY

#479140 Jan 20, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU WORSHIP COCKROACH
there is not escape from cockroaches or bed bugs comnsuming your brain daily and left over is only empty skull?
you think i practice idolatry like you?
y ddraig goch

Williamsburg, KY

#479141 Jan 20, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>He was about as close to correct as it gets.IMO
she was
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#479142 Jan 20, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi SP,
I guess it would be more of an apology than asking for something that we already received but we are human and it is our nature to ask for forgiveness. I like your post. You are exactly right IMHO
very precious little girl

http://youtu.be/DDDlxmsciqY

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#479143 Jan 20, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. religious shame and guilt create shackles of submission, compliance and ultimate oppression of the human spirit ..
Hello Happy Lesbo, This may come as a shocker but you are correct. Religion never set people free but in my belief, Jesus set us free from the shame and quilt that religion has brought us and still tries to bring us. Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. Thanks for replying and I hope you have a great day. Nice meeting you as well.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#479144 Jan 20, 2013
sirrush wrote:
<quoted text>shaitan - satan - saturn - sabaoth - sabbath
FORGET ONE MORE
shait an satan sat urn sabaoth sabbath and sirrush

this is completion of your chemical mixture to decompost your filthy body and soul in the muriatic accid after death-and finish less from 0 null
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#479145 Jan 20, 2013
vermithrax wrote:
<quoted text>you think i practice idolatry like you?
my brain and mind is to High to allow thinking about earthly dung like you

you can practice,with right hand excercizing your 3 inch dead stinking meat

Location hidden

#479146 Jan 20, 2013
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>Thx Grace hope u to have great day ahead. But don't you think that Jew historians till date says the same thing that Jesus is fake. His miracles are not miracles but just magic tricks .....and accuse Jesus of having illicit relationship with Mari Macdiline whom they labeled as a famous prostitute of that time.
These claims were made by Jew historians of that time.
What do you think about it....
Hi Arabiya,
I am not sure about historians and what they say but I know that most Jews dont believe Him to be the Messiah. my Jewish tour guide told us that only about 13% of the Jewish people are Christians. I went to the Western Wall and watched as they prayed for their Messiah to come. I repected their culture and beliefs although I disagree. They were also respectable to me. Thanks for your respectfullness also. Just because we believe differently doesn't make us enemies. Just different in our beliefs. I can respect that as long as I am treated with the same respect. Peace and Grace to you. Are you from Arabia?

Location hidden

#479147 Jan 20, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
very precious little girl
http://youtu.be/DDDlxmsciqY
Yes she is..I love to listen to her sing.
bheithir

Williamsburg, KY

#479148 Jan 20, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
FORGET ONE MORE
shait an satan sat urn sabaoth sabbath and sirrush
this is completion of your chemical mixture to decompost your filthy body and soul in the muriatic accid after death-and finish less from 0 null
call no man good, yet you worship the flesh/form jesus.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man,
zmok

Williamsburg, KY

#479149 Jan 20, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
my brain and mind is to High to allow thinking about earthly dung like you
you can practice,with right hand excercizing your 3 inch dead stinking meat
so why make worrisome remarks if you don't dwell on others.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 1 min andet1987 1,012
Last Word + 2 2 min Hannah V 529
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 6 min andet1987 465
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 6 min yon 2,427
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Michael 539,079
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min Anon 226,377
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 17 min Insults Are Easier 258,045
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 32 min atheism is destru... 733,160
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 52 min Just Think 117,990
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••