<quoted text>He was about as close to correct as it gets.IMO
she was
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#479142 Jan 20, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi SP,
I guess it would be more of an apology than asking for something that we already received but we are human and it is our nature to ask for forgiveness. I like your post. You are exactly right IMHO
very precious little girl

http://youtu.be/DDDlxmsciqY

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#479143 Jan 20, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. religious shame and guilt create shackles of submission, compliance and ultimate oppression of the human spirit ..
Hello Happy Lesbo, This may come as a shocker but you are correct. Religion never set people free but in my belief, Jesus set us free from the shame and quilt that religion has brought us and still tries to bring us. Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. Thanks for replying and I hope you have a great day. Nice meeting you as well.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#479144 Jan 20, 2013
sirrush wrote:
<quoted text>shaitan - satan - saturn - sabaoth - sabbath
FORGET ONE MORE
shait an satan sat urn sabaoth sabbath and sirrush

this is completion of your chemical mixture to decompost your filthy body and soul in the muriatic accid after death-and finish less from 0 null
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#479145 Jan 20, 2013
vermithrax wrote:
<quoted text>you think i practice idolatry like you?
my brain and mind is to High to allow thinking about earthly dung like you

you can practice,with right hand excercizing your 3 inch dead stinking meat

Location hidden

#479146 Jan 20, 2013
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>Thx Grace hope u to have great day ahead. But don't you think that Jew historians till date says the same thing that Jesus is fake. His miracles are not miracles but just magic tricks .....and accuse Jesus of having illicit relationship with Mari Macdiline whom they labeled as a famous prostitute of that time.
These claims were made by Jew historians of that time.
What do you think about it....
Hi Arabiya,
I am not sure about historians and what they say but I know that most Jews dont believe Him to be the Messiah. my Jewish tour guide told us that only about 13% of the Jewish people are Christians. I went to the Western Wall and watched as they prayed for their Messiah to come. I repected their culture and beliefs although I disagree. They were also respectable to me. Thanks for your respectfullness also. Just because we believe differently doesn't make us enemies. Just different in our beliefs. I can respect that as long as I am treated with the same respect. Peace and Grace to you. Are you from Arabia?

Location hidden

#479147 Jan 20, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
very precious little girl
http://youtu.be/DDDlxmsciqY
Yes she is..I love to listen to her sing.
bheithir

Williamsburg, KY

#479148 Jan 20, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
FORGET ONE MORE
shait an satan sat urn sabaoth sabbath and sirrush
this is completion of your chemical mixture to decompost your filthy body and soul in the muriatic accid after death-and finish less from 0 null
call no man good, yet you worship the flesh/form jesus.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man,
zmok

Williamsburg, KY

#479149 Jan 20, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
my brain and mind is to High to allow thinking about earthly dung like you
you can practice,with right hand excercizing your 3 inch dead stinking meat
so why make worrisome remarks if you don't dwell on others.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#479150 Jan 20, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
only low uneducated clowns like you post such crap to those who are same dung level of human Society
you are nothing to know or learn what and who was and is till today JESUS
LOOK AT FIRST AROUND HOW PEOPLE LEBEL YOU? YOU POOR UNEDUCATED HIPOCRITE
Anger much?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#479151 Jan 20, 2013
bheithir wrote:
<quoted text>call no man good, yet you worship the flesh/form jesus.
22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man,
That is correct. Even the scripture is adulterated in it's writing and perverted context. It should read...
And changed the essence of the incorruptible [ALL/IAM] into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and four-footed beasts, and creeping things.
Sora

San Diego, CA

#479152 Jan 20, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Buonasera!
Short version:
I believe Nature to be the ultimate divinity, with it's duality represented by a Goddess and a God. In many Pagan circles, they refer to the Goddess and Her Consort. She makes the rules, He enforces them. I was taught this as I was growing up, and I see no reason to not believe it. To me, it makes perfect sense.
In Pagan circles, no one ever says, "This is how it is." Instead, we are always careful to say, "This is what we believe." We don't claim to know the unknowable, we do not demand that everyone believe as we do, we do not adhere to any rule book. We are a pretty anarchistic bunch, actually. No real organization.
We believe that everyone must find their own path, answer to their own Karma. We don't proselytize, we don't impose our beliefs...most of us prefer to remain hidden, in the tradition of old when we were arrested, tortured and executed. One wouldn't think that sort of thing would happen today; yet a year ago last Thanksgiving I had three "christians" break into my home looking for me with the intent of "scaring Satan" out of me, as one of them explained to the police. One of them had a gun, with which he shot my dog. Not only did my dog survive, he permanently changed the life of that shooter.
Two of them are still in prison, and will remain there for many, many more years to come; the one with the gun committed suicide in his jail cell by hanging himself with a bedsheet.
Bonsoir Madame, I do not believe in proselytization either, I prefer my life to speak for itself. In regards to people being tortured Seraphine and I have seen it take place in many parts of the world. I am angered over the fact that the dog was shot, a few years ago people broke into our house and murdered our dog looking for things to sell for drug money, we were not home and we were devastated. We never did get another one since then. Ironically enough, they were caught on camera and they were captured. But the damage had been done already. I believe that a person's past always catches up to them. Imposing of beliefs is something we disagree with, the way we see it people are free to follow their own, after all we did not create the Universe so who are we to judge? It was an honor to finally meet you Madame.
Sora

San Diego, CA

#479153 Jan 20, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Bonsoir Monsieur Sora... Bien Merci...
Bonsoir Monsieur Qu, I am better now, thank you.

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#479154 Jan 20, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Yea, I had heard a documentary on the Serbian post-conflict... the dire straits of the women and children especially, very sad indeed.
Bonsoir Qu, Sora and I have been through many war-torn countries. We have seen people murdered in front of us in the most brutal and barbaric ways. There were many wars in this region of the world that tourists never hear about.

Location hidden

#479157 Jan 20, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do your values come from? How do you decide who would be the best person for the job? Could a candidate that supports legalizing same sex marriage be the best person for the job without the other candidate having some huge defect to offset it?
<quoted text>
I agree.
<quoted text>
Agree again.
Where do you suppose that fanaticism and intolerance comes from? The Affirmations of Humanism?
Bonsoir Mon ami, my values come from my parents who taught me to respect all people and their viewpoints, I have a different interpretation of the Bible than others do. I support same sex marriage by the way. Fanaticism to me is the interpretation of whatever is read, I am a Humanist like Peter Paul Reubens was. Intolerance develops from fear and hatred. More specifically I believe that when people hate someone whether is is for a different belief system or skin color than their own, then they are contributing I believe to the problem, which is my way is better than yours. A fanatic judges based on limited evidence and not understanding the other person's point of view. Does this make sense? I was not raised this way,nor it is the way I think. I am sorry that you are being attacked like this because your beliefs differ but I can see that we are alike in many ways. I prefer to find similarities and not differences. I have clients who are active members of the Ku Klux Klan, what do you think of this?

Location hidden

#479158 Jan 20, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting.
I was just having dinner Friday evening with the euphonium player in the local symphony, and we were comparing the worlds of classical and folk music. We were explaining to a non-musician who asked us why we didn't get together after dinner for a musical performance. We both explained how difficult it was for two such musicians as we to even communicate. He can play anything off of sheet music, but can't jam - improvise. When people like me get together, we say things like, how about a slow blues in C-minor, which is usually meaningless to somebody from your world.
Incidentally, here is a great slow blues in C-minor from Led Zepplin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Bkjv9SscotYXX
And here are the chords given in B-minor (the song is recorded a half step higher). This is standard for somebody like me, but has always cryptic to my classically trained friends:
http://www.cosmic-kitchen.com/song.php...
And here is the guitar solo in tablature, which we use in place of standard notation, since it is sensitive to which string is to be played, and at which fret. The image shown is essentially a guitar neck: http://www.guitaretab.com/l/led-zeppelin/1024...
As you know, there is only one middle C on the keyboard and euphonium, but four on the guitar, all indicated in red here: http://www.clarend.com/Theory/Guitar.htm
http://www.guitaretab.com/l/led-zeppelin/1024...
Thanks for sharing.
Bonsoir mon ami *Smiles* thank you for sharing this with me. In regards to explaining the nature and emotion of Classical music I myself find that it can be cumbersome for anyone not raised around it, I am merely making an observation. My soulmate and I were weaned and raised on this genre, so it is easier for us to understand. Even in the world of Classical music, there is debate my soulmate's taste is more archaic than mine. He says the more contemporary Classical musicians do not stir his emotions much. I remember as a little girl growing up in New Orleans listening to the music of Robert Schumann, I myself like all people have preferences but when a preference clouds the mind and dulls reason it becomes a dogmatic judgement. In regards to Jazz I like Sidney bechet, he is a fellow Creole like me but grew up in the Seventh Ward whereas I grew up in the Garden District. Sidney Bechet's instruments are the clarinet and soprano saxophone.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#479159 Jan 20, 2013
zmok wrote:
<quoted text>so why make worrisome remarks if you don't dwell on others.
they get given by God underserved privilages to see dr Shrink most awsome posts

you too were just know privilaged for free to write short post to dr Shrink

you suppose to raise hands to heaven and say loud
THANK YOU O GOD THAT IS MEET DR SHRINK POST,AND COULD WRITE TO HIM,

NEVER ABLE TO CONTACT DR SHRINK(ME) BY 7 BILIONS OF HUMANKIND

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#479160 Jan 20, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Why do so many people try to find "god" in a crappy, poorly-written, self-contradictory book?
Raise your sights.
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text> Shouldn't you be asking, "Why do so many people try finding "God" in, what I believe to be, a crappy, poorly written, self-contradicting book?"
I've read it, without someone sitting next to me telling me how I was supposed to interpret it; I let it speak for itself.

It is a crappy, poorly-written, self-contradictory book.
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text> In return, I could ask you the same, but without mention of any book, but age-old tradition.
I was not told what to believe. I was told, "This is what our tradition says; you are welcome to accept it or reject it. Whichever way you decide, you are still family and we will love you."
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you basing your beliefs of the bible on personal study,
I base my beliefs of the bible on the bible itself; I thought I made that clear.
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text> or on the erroneous interpretations that this world's myriad of religious leaders have invented over the years?
Somehow, you exempt *your* interpretations from that myriad of which you wrote.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#479161 Jan 20, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Anger much?
YOUR OWN ANGER destroyed your brain and washed leaving white stains

now you thinking your own categories of own anger,hate,frustration,

and you think that all humans are like you angry

God drop you free gift to write for free to dr Shrink,
You suppose to loud send in paryer THANKS TO THE TRUE GOD.

NOT EVERYONE DESERVE TO RESPOND AND TO WRITE POST TO THE MOST AWSOME AND BIZZARED CHILD OF GOD NAMED DR SHRINK

amen

Location hidden

#479162 Jan 20, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for your candid response... I'm not perfected either. Smile... Not Yet!
:)
But as far as the anus situation... the truth is, one of Le le's friends passed that onto me a while back. I don't if you were here when that got started but in response to one of her anal posts that she initiated I had told her to go back to the anal sex topix thread site to compliment as a reply. Yeah, I know... but every once in a while I have to give a small seismic response.
This is going to be my last post regarding this.

I want you to know why this slanderlous lie of yours
bothers me so much.

You have used this little lie to try and stop me from posting my
dislike of your "ministry" here on wsjlm..
You use it - while telling us- yourself and one of my "friends"
here on topix were discussing me a couple wks ago (why?)and
this peep of mine told you I told them I am into anal sex topix threads.

1.you claim to be a child of God.
2. you wish to be seen as a man of God.
3. you say someone told you in a tm. personal info re: me.
4. in our forever dislike and discord last week- you throw this newly aquired
private info out about me on the www.
5. Please see points one and two.

6. I have no friends here on topix or online for that matter.
So, even if anal sex were an interest of mine. There would never
have been anyone I would have shared that with..

--to sum this all up- either someone lied to you in a tmail while
you both were gossipping about me,and you used this bs told to you to slander me with last week..
OR--you are a liar and made this bs up to slander me with last week.

Either way..
There was no reason for you to have posted that bs.

Check your character "christian".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min AussieBobby 261,585
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 27 min guest 548,211
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 28 min MUQ1 37,241
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 40 min nanoanomaly 749,788
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr andet1987 5,410
Appjoy invite code (Apr '14) 1 hr Lady1089 101
Last Word + 2 1 hr andet1987 853
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Eagle 12 229,842
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 3 hr nikki 124

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE