Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Doctor REALITY

United States

#479193 Jan 20, 2013
This is Brother,...Doctor REALITY wishing you all a blessed rest of the night,and week. Good night!

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#479194 Jan 20, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
You know,I was out cruising in the countryside this afternoon,I mean,it was just such a gorgeous day,I just couldn't resist,and as I was going through the radio stations,I came across 'ol Charles Standley. And I'll tell you what,he was on a roll during that sermon!!! He was talking about,I believe,'the FAITH BATTLE',and I was almost hypnotized!! Those beautiful hazy skies,that beautiful country scenery,and listening to 'ol Charles 'puttin' it down'!! I really enjoyed that Sunday afternoon ride today!!
Did ya stop an piss on any graves while ya was in yer state of hypnotic bliss? Or don't ya remember?

Location hidden

#479195 Jan 20, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
This is Brother,...Doctor REALITY wishing you all a blessed rest of the night,and week. Good night!
Pray ya don't die tonight. If ya do, O'll be sure ta tell everyone it's prolly jist a rumor, an come an piss on yer grave ya low life POS.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#479196 Jan 20, 2013
http://www.intouch.org/you/bible-studies/cont... O.K.,this is what he was talking about.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#479197 Jan 20, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did ya stop an piss on any graves while ya was in yer state of hypnotic bliss? Or don't ya remember?
lol!
bmz

Location hidden

#479198 Jan 20, 2013
A belated Happy New Year to you, G_O_D and all, BT 42
bmz

Location hidden

#479199 Jan 20, 2013
Mommy wrote:
Greek gods rule the planet.
I suggest this, Mommy

Gods made by Greek and Roman philosophers, rule Christendom.

Location hidden

#479200 Jan 20, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
http://www.intouch.org/you/bib le-studies/content?topic=anxie ty_how_to_respond_study O.K.,this is what he was talking about.
That Ain't what I'm talk'n about!
draco

Morehead, KY

#479201 Jan 20, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you absolutely certain of that?
i'm certain of no thing exclusively and everything inclusively
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#479202 Jan 20, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
You know,I was out cruising in the countryside this afternoon,I mean,it was just such a gorgeous day,I just couldn't resist,and as I was going through the radio stations,I came across 'ol Charles Standley. And I'll tell you what,he was on a roll during that sermon!!! He was talking about,I believe,'the FAITH BATTLE',and I was almost hypnotized!! Those beautiful hazy skies,that beautiful country scenery,and listening to 'ol Charles 'puttin' it down'!! I really enjoyed that Sunday afternoon ride today!!
you lie like low POS
yo seat all day long here without of any life,just lunatic not able to go outside ,eat some stinking hamburgers or hot fogs,or old rice from cheapest restaurant of your slumms neighbordood

get a life and go sleep you abominable poor old creature from manila

good night miste Do Do
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#479203 Jan 20, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest this, Mommy
Gods made by Greek and Roman philosophers, rule Christendom.
also they rule your a...too

Location hidden

#479204 Jan 20, 2013
bmz wrote:
A belated Happy New Year to you, G_O_D and all, BT 42
You too BMZ! How are you?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#479205 Jan 20, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
you dream
rather you are bother of masa bama
Sora

El Cajon, CA

#479206 Jan 20, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Ciao, Sora! And it is a pleasure corresponding with you!
Get a dog. There are thousands in animal shelters across the country that are facing euthanasia, and are in need of good homes. Cats, too, but I'm partial to canines. Dogs are great companions. Big ones, little ones...despite their size and stature, and their yappy little voices, they all have the soul of a child and the heart of a lion.
Bonsoir Madame,

We shall look into it, we are both allergic to the dander. The first one was a poodle/bijon mix he was of medium height and a Tripartite if we are to get one it will have to be hypoallergenic. He was a rescue, he was skin and bones when we brought him home. I feel guilty in a way perhaps because I have lost too many loved ones already like my twin sister. I can no longer feel her spirit around me Madame.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#479207 Jan 20, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>Why should there be a god at all!
Well, why not?

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#479208 Jan 20, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Heh heh...O me bones is a bit more tattered lassie, but 'tis a exploit requir'n considerable less agony then that of the Jackbird when peer'n on the look'n glass. Har, har!
even me Jibber is tak'n ta laughter at that record o' fact!
Lol! Love the Eagle anyhow...just wanted to look at Johnny Depp really...lots of love cheeky pirate :D

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#479209 Jan 20, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
My My lol you icon fairies are cute.I see you cannot handle compassion or humblness.
Have your fun now to laugh but later comes the tears.
<3 + funny man face + yellow bulb + candy :)

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#479210 Jan 20, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Hey,butterflies are REAL 'cool',o.k.?? Ain't nothing wrong with liking butterflies! And don't forget: The Lord Jesus Christ MADE butterflies!
I LOVE butterflies!!!

https://www.google.com.au/search...

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#479211 Jan 20, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>Why should there be a henry
Love hearts for you :)

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#479212 Jan 20, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
<3 + funny man face + yellow bulb + candy :)
Bonsoir Luciana, this new avatar seems to suit you somehow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 11 min Slaughterhouse 100,537
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Sky Writer 31 184,288
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr guest 670,351
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr another viewer 980,168
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 4 hr Jehowa Witness 46,179
Treating others with respect 5 hr UnderstandPeople 14
Do any attractive cougars or milfs want to trad... (Dec '11) 7 hr Seejay 4
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 19 hr Pegasus 286,455
More from around the web