Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#479070 Jan 20, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
your halucinations are not able to understand fanatazy from reality
it is like you are king?
mexican chicuaua little stinking bush dog thinking that he is German shepherd(
Are you introducing yourself to me that you are....

stinking bush dog thinking that he is German shepherd
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#479071 Jan 20, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Maybe I'm wrong,but for some reason,after listening to some of the conspiracy theories being discussed on the Alex Jones Show the other day,I can't help but wonder if...are you ready for this??!!!...if the attack on Sandy Hook Elementary was actually the work of people wanting revenge against America for all of the deaths of children in Afghanistan. I mean,in the world of evil we live in,you just never know. I'm saying that Adam Lanza didn't commit the crime. I'm just saying that the REAL reason for the attack may be something more than the public is being told. You know,kinda' like TWA 800. Kinda' like American Airlines flight 587 in Queens. Kinda' like United flight 93 that just kinda' CONVENIENTLY crashed in an open,UNPOPULATED field. Kinda' like American Airlines flight 77 that ALLEGEDLY crashed into the Pentagon,even though the world has NEVER seen ACTUAL photos,or videos,of the plane coming towards the building. I mean,America,you may be SO PROUD of your drone program,but every time one of your drones kill one of those beautiful Afghan babies,people,children,or others,you're simply signing a death warrant for an innocent child,person,or a U.S. military person in Aghanistan at the hands of your enemy. And you people wonder why you're seeing so many 'blue on green',or whatever they're called,attacks against your soliders.
you are 100% right
better be in silence before telling something loud?
always wait for loud voice from very strong goverment influencial pople who hates those
wicked devil insiders in the USA goverment destroyng humanity and true sense of american goverment
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#479072 Jan 20, 2013
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted who you are
stinking dug camel on sahara pretending to be arabian king

your halucinations are qualify under close eyes of dr Shrink,you stupid arabian camel dung
I am not german you idiot?

and learn english jalopo
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#479073 Jan 20, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you are 100% right
always wait for loud voice from very strong goverment influencial pople who hates those
wicked devil insiders in the USA goverment destroyng humanity and true sense of american goverment
http://us.yhs4.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search...
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#479074 Jan 20, 2013
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Go wash your face...
No Jews can say that Jesus is their savior....In fact they accuse him of destroying their Faith and making their life miserable....
she is not muslim,nor jew

for her Jesus is Saviour,
for you rockets are you saviours thrown at jews secong Saviour(Skud misiles Rockets)

you wash your face and hands but hiding behind your stinking long robe to kill unbeliever

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#479075 Jan 20, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Grace.
What I would ask you is what I ask anybody who attempts to smooth over what appear to be the rough patches in the bible:
How do you know? In this case, what gives you the confidence to assert that your god didn't expect the people to follow them perfectly? I'm pretty sure that if you slipped - say with the adultery or sabbath rule - that you could expect to be stoned to death.
<quoted text>
And where did he tell us that?
When the claim is that the bible is inconsistent, self-contradictory, or otherwise deficient, the apparent difficulty needs to be rectified using the bible. If the apologist is free to throw in any just-so explanation that she chooses, we can make night into day, up into down, and east into west. To wit:
SUSPECT 1: When the murder occurred, it was night, and the moon was just coming up in the east.
SUSPECT 2 (being interviewed separately): When the murder occurred, it was day, and the moon was just going down in the west.
COP: Your accomplice said the opposite. That's contradiction.
SUSPECT 2: No contradiction. He was talking about Australia, not the scene of the crime. So, we are in perfect agreement. In New York, it was night, up and east,but in Australia it was day, down, and west. See? Our story is perfect.
COP: How do you know that he was talking about Australia?Why would he be doing that?
SUSPECT 2: He must have meant that. Nothing else makes sense.
JURY (months later): Guilty
Hi IANS,
Thanks for your reply,
First, I want to add that I repsectall the commandments but I also understand that there is No way that a oerson can obey everyone of them "perfectly" all the time, however, Thats what it WOULD have took to get Eternal life. MY question to them that still believe that their obedience to the Law is what will get them to heaven, is this..The best Christian in the world cannot obey all those commamndments. Now, IF an Unbeliever obeys them just as well as the Christian, Does the unbelievers ABILITY to obey those Laws get them to heaven? Whats missing? The Chrisian may BELIEVE but their FAITH is in their abilities NOT in WHO Saved them to begin with. The LAW was not given to "earn" Us salvation..They were given to show us that we CANT and Lead us to Christ, WHO Saves..More to come. Thanks for your kindness and respect. You are a nice person
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#479076 Jan 20, 2013
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
you are piece of s... and worth of ball of dry camel s..mixed with sahara sand
to introduce anything to you
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#479077 Jan 20, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you are 100% right
http://www.awn.com/articles/short-films/dr-to...

Location hidden

#479078 Jan 20, 2013
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Go wash your face...
No Jews can say that Jesus is their savior....In fact they accuse him of destroying their Faith and making their life miserable....
EXACTLY..I am NOT a Jew though. I am a Gentile and I can say that Jesus IS MY SAVIOUR. When I went to Israel, those Jews didnt look miserable to me. They make a lot of money panhandling from tourist. Money made BECAUSE of the history of JESUS..<smile> Have a good day King of Arabiya, I will continue praising the KING of the JEWS.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#479079 Jan 20, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted who you are
stinking dug camel on sahara pretending to be arabian king
your halucinations are qualify under close eyes of dr Shrink,you stupid arabian camel dung
I am not german you idiot?
and learn english jalopo
http://makinita.deviantart.com/art/Screwy-Squ...

Location hidden

#479080 Jan 20, 2013
As Christians, we continually hear about the need for us to follow, adhere to, obey the law –and we also hear that Christ fulfilled the law. Does that sound like a contradiction? It should!

More often than not, we're told that we need to try to keep the law, but not to worry, because when we fail we can confess our sins and ask God to forgive us. This cycle of failing and asking for God's forgiveness has become a way of life for most of us. Jesus' words from the cross "It is finished!" were meant to break that religious cycle.

Christ is the end of the law so that there may be righteousness for everyone who believes.(Romans 10:4)
Before this faith came, we were held prisoners by the law, locked up until faith should be revealed. So the law was put in charge to lead us to Christ that we might be justified by faith. Now that faith has come, we are no longer under the supervision of the law.(Galatians 3:23-25)
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#479081 Jan 20, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you are piece of s... and worth of ball of dry camel s..mixed with sahara sand
to introduce anything to you
http://s2.buzzfeed.com/static/imagebuzz/web03...

Location hidden

#479082 Jan 20, 2013
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Go wash your face...
Go brush your teeth. All this BS is bringing a smell from your mouth.

Location hidden

#479083 Jan 20, 2013
The law works on each of us in one of two ways. It either lays a heavy burden of guilt and shame on our hearts; or it exposes a great emptiness that is in need of being filled by Him. I ask you, "Did the law (either the Ten Commandments or the one written on your heart) make you realize that you needed God? Did you accept His sacrificial death for you? Did you put your trust in Him so that you now have His gift of eternal life?" If the answers to these questions are "yes" then the law has done its work –it can do no more for you. Jesus PAID it ALL For US

Location hidden

#479084 Jan 20, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Hi Reality..
I liked this picture. Very cute LOL

Location hidden

#479085 Jan 20, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
she is not muslim,nor jew
for her Jesus is Saviour,
for you rockets are you saviours thrown at jews secong Saviour(Skud misiles Rockets)
you wash your face and hands but hiding behind your stinking long robe to kill unbeliever
Thanks Shrink,
Yes, Jesus IS my Saviour.:)

Location hidden

#479086 Jan 20, 2013
Jesus lived the perfectly sinless life that we can't so that He could become the perfect sacrifice in our place. Now, because of what He did, the law comes to an end for us –it disappears for everyone who is in Christ. It's because He has accomplished His purpose! He fulfilled the law. For us, "It is finished!"

This passage in Ephesians should settle the matter once and for all –Jews and Gentiles alike– about whether Jesus abolished the law or not:

For he himself is our peace, who has made the two one and has destroyed the barrier, the dividing wall of hostility, by abolishing in his flesh the law with its commandments and regulations. His purpose was to create in himself one new man out of the two, thus making peace, and in this one body to reconcile both of them to God through the cross, by which he put to death their hostility.(Ephesians 2:14-16)
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#479087 Jan 20, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Reality..
I liked this picture. Very cute LOL
Hi Grace. Well you know what?? I actually didn't like Screwy Squirrel. He was way REAL violent. I mean,he was REAL cruel to that dog he called 'Meathead'.:(
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#479088 Jan 20, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>The more I become love, the less I sin. And if I entertain sin, in my mind, the less love I'll be.
<quoted text>Not only do I not believe that, but I never said that, either.
<quoted text>I've never said otherwise.
I obey the commandments because it benefits those I encounter, not because I hope to be saved. But, at the same time, my obedience to the commandments also proves my desire to be in the kingdom.
<quoted text>And by whose standards of love do you reflect? If "God's," then how do you know what love is, according to "God?" Explain love, please and if you will, regarding marriage and divorce.
<quoted text>Then, why even instruct us to be as such if we can't, anyway?
<quoted text>Then, why even instruct us to be as such if its unnecessary?
<quoted text>His Son lived perfectly and died without sin so that he can represent us in the heavenly temple. In order to do that, he had to live as a man, and just as capable of falling to temptation and sin as we are, or he wouldn't be a reasonable, worthy substitute. By defeating temptation and sin, he was allowed to return to the spirit-realm, to approach Father as our mediator. His defense, for us, is an ancient one.
We tend to conveniently forget key scriptures when it profits our agendas. Our anointed Savior, for starters, came not to destroy the law. And secondly, he's the same, yesterday, today, and forever.
In ancient times, Israel was given sacrifice for remission of sins. This, all in all, means they were given grace. And this grace was bestowed upon Israel so that they could learn righteousness while having the penalty of their sins passed over. Why we think that anything is different today is beyond me. As I believe, this is only one way we boast against the branches, thinking that what was required of them is no longer required of anyone. Today, we bask in the gift of grace without having to sacrifice, but we don't understand it's purpose. The purpose of grace, today, is the same as yesterday, and it will remain the same even tomorrow. Grace is given to allow the participant a period to learn righteousness without fear of penalties. And as we learn to live as "God" intended us to live, originally, our anointed Savior continues to mediate for us.
It makes absolutely no sense to even think that an incarcerated criminal can remain committing crime while their attorney is trying to convince the judge, with bail-money in hand, that they're reformed and ready to re-enter society.
The more you become love, the less you sin ---possibly, but not probably
If you entertain sin in your mind, the less love you'll be?....getting too technical , mind boggling!

BLL, when you say "I have never said that" are you saying we are lieing about what you posted? You have most diffinetly said "To walk perfect, like Jesus instructed, to obey all the commandments.

Why ask for forgiveness, if we believe we are saved anyway?---I will always ask God to forgive me when I have sinned (I know when I goofed up and sinned, I have guilt and even though I have FAITH I am SAVED, I will ask forgiveness for the wrong I have done.

(Running out of space,)....So, LOVE is what you meant by being PERFECT, and can enter Heaven, not NOT SINNING ...and if you have LOVE, you won't Sin?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#479089 Jan 20, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
The most wives.
Solomon had the most recorded wives in the Bible;300 who were princesses and 700 concubines
(female slaves).Many of his marriages were political.They were tokens of an alliance with a foreign king with whom Salomon had exchanged daughters in exchange for promise of peace.
One of a "network" of allegiances and kings placed in power by the ruling class(s) of the entire region. These "kings" were thought to be "holy" advocates of the "gods" or even gods or demigods themselves, and their lifespans are even purported to be beyond those of the ones depicted in the bible. The advent of Abraham(Abrum) was the result of territorial wars between these greedy dominant powers. It was about power, assets and money-not religion or belief. No different than it is today. Religion fear of those "demigods" was an extremely effective tool used to control the minds and actions of the multitudes under subject of the "kings".
Trading daughters of royal "blood" ensured their commitment to each other as rulers and alliances in a common power. Egypt placed many "kings" in place who adopted local names(such as Israel and Assyria) so as to become more acceptable to the peoples of a particular area of the empire.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 8 min yon 3,193
White Race Is Being Wiped Out 24 min More Truth 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 24 min Aura Mytha 740,760
AIDS , EBOLA as a DePopulation BioWeapon 26 min More Truth 14
The Rise Of Al Qaeda; ISIS Or ISIL; The One Wor... 30 min More Truth 9
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 46 min Rosa_Winkel 227,993
FACEBOOK versus TOPIX 51 min geisha 3
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 173,912
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr pusherman_ 543,290
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr Dr_Zorderz 259,771

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••