Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

A Seaman's Bible

Paraphrasing with vengance was Captain J. Rogers
Practice in his seaman's version of the Bible.In Paalm 23,for example instead of the familiar "The Lord is my shepherd,I shall not want."Rogers had "The Lord is my Pilot;I shall not drift."

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
What choice do we have "down cheer"? Panthers or Falcons (Although there are alot of Pittsburg Steeler fans here)
Well I have a good friend who originally lived and was born in Philadelphia, PA, but lives the greater part of his life here in Columbia, SC and he was never a Philly Eagles fan or a Panthers fan but for many decades a die hard Minnesota Vikings fan but he no connection of any kind with that city, same with me where Atlanta is concerned, my father got me into the Braves and Falcons in 1971 and it just settled in my blood so to speak ever since, sob I guess my point is that many have perferred favorite sports team whose home city is far away from their own with no specific connections.

So all I can say is GO FALCONS!!!!!

Have a Blessed SONday Epi.(c:

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

The world's oldest Bible publisher.

The longest-running publisher of Bibles is the Cambridge University Press.The press began in 1591 with the Geneva Version of the Bible and it has continued ever since.Today is still has reputation of producing fine-quality Bibles.
Doctor REALITY

Hot Springs Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail/photos/m... Here's MY 'batmobile'! Yeah,that's what I'm talkin''bout!
Doctor REALITY

Hot Springs Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
The world's oldest Bible publisher.
The longest-running publisher of Bibles is the Cambridge University Press.The press began in 1591 with the Geneva Version of the Bible and it has continued ever since.Today is still has reputation of producing fine-quality Bibles.
Hi,lil' lady! How you this morning?!
Doctor REALITY

Hot Springs Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Well I have a good friend who originally lived and was born in Philadelphia, PA, but lives the greater part of his life here in Columbia, SC and he was never a Philly Eagles fan or a Panthers fan but for many decades a die hard Minnesota Vikings fan but he no connection of any kind with that city, same with me where Atlanta is concerned, my father got me into the Braves and Falcons in 1971 and it just settled in my blood so to speak ever since, sob I guess my point is that many have perferred favorite sports team whose home city is far away from their own with no specific connections.
So all I can say is GO FALCONS!!!!!
Have a Blessed SONday Epi.(c:
Morning!! Are you 'saved',as we speak?? Or do you need to get your salvation back 'right quick'??
Doctor REALITY

Hot Springs Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
That wasn't very nice, Juicy.
And neither are th LIES you tell on the Lord Jesus Christ.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Hi,lil' lady! How you this morning?!
Mornin Doc;

Happy as a butterfly samplin all the flowers.lol.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I just looked. Agreed - very interesting and beautiful. Thanks for the tip.
I used to subscribe to Juxtapose magazine. Are you familiar with it? I think you'd like it: http://snipurl.com/266djli
As a kid, my favorites were Ed Roth (Rat Fink) and Mort Drucker (Mad Magazine). I would try to copy their drawings.
Also, I watched John Nagy religiously. Do you know him? This is one I actually remember drawing :
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Well now you have me wanting to learn to draw! I used to watch Bob Ross and another guy that I can't remember his name. I am always fascinated by the talents of others and the use of their hands regardless the medium.

Okay...maybe I will get a sketch pad and supplies...LOL
Doctor REALITY

Hot Springs Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

I have a message for all of the Cleveland Cavaliers fans in Ohio. As we speak,I'm watching an old video of a Cavaliers-Celtics playoff game from when LeBron was still in Cleveland. Some people,like say,Dan Gilbert,probably,are holding out hope that LeBron will return to the Cavaliers when he becomes a free agent. Yeah....sure. Yeah,he'll give up sunny Florida,and beaches,and living in oceanside 'cribs' during the winter to come back to the place where he was vehemently booed BEFORE he left,and constantly after he left when the Heat came to town. Yeah right...he's gonna' come back to the city where people burned his jersey...he's gonna' come back to the place where t-shirts were printed with a picture of him with a lion's mane and the words 'LYING KING'. Oh sure,Cleveland,he can't WAIT to come back,huh??! You know what,Cavs fans??! It would be my guess that even if LeBron WAS giving the thought of coming back just a LITTLE bit of thought,every time the Heat come to town and you all BOO he DELIRIOUSLY like he's Judas Iscariot,you're not doing anything but driving the 'nails in the coffin' of 'no return'. So do you all want to keep pouting like a bunch of 'jilted lovers',or do you want to show the young man that you 'respect''the Decision' that he made with his free agency?? And watching this Celtics-Cavs game from several years ago,I can see why LeBron was frustrated with that team!
Doctor REALITY

Hot Springs Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Mornin Doc;
Happy as a butterfly samplin all the flowers.lol.
http://us.yhs4.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Methuselah;Just one of the Boys.

Many people know that Methuselah was the oldest man in the Bible living 969 years.
However he was not unique for his time.Jared lived 962 years,Noah lived for 950 years,Seth lived 912 years,Enosh lived for 905 years,and Mahalalel lived for 895 years.The first man Adam lived for 930 years.
Doctor REALITY

Hot Springs Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/4208-are-yo... OPTMISTIC??! We'e lving in the times that are shaping the times of 'Jacob's trouble'. Yeah,I'm REAL 'optimistic'.....when the Day comes that I see the King of kings and Lord of lords breaking through the clouds of glory before the entire world..
Henry

Bad Frankenhausen, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
Encouraging Words....
Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever.
Psalm 106:1
K-Love
Forget the bible with all its fakes, lies and errors!

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't consider you to be a troll Teddy, I mean nonsensical grey boxers.
You do realize that some of the most ardent trolls on Topix are registered? Some of them having as many as 20, 30 and even more accounts. You can have as many accounts as you have email addresses.

I am just not sure why some think that registered posters are more credible than those who choose not to register. I only registered because I wanted to have a picture!:-)

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Juicylu wrote:
I don't consider you to be a troll Teddy, I mean nonsensical grey boxers.
OK. Thanks.
Doctor REALITY

Hot Springs Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Doctor REALITY wrote:
People who don't accept OSAS refuse to accept the REALITY that their sin nature conitues to dwell in their being even after they accept the Lord Jesus Christ. Meaning?? Meaning that they will NEVER be 'perfect enough',in their own power,this side of eternity,to satisfy Holy,Almighty God's standards of holiness. Only the 'Finished Work' of the Lord Jesu Christ,and a believer's REAL FAITH in that 'Work, will satisfy Holy God's standards.
Just keepin' it R-E-A-L.
Henry

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear God, You know the importance of commitment. You have witnessed the devastating affects of broken commitments through the ages. Please help me to be a person who always keeps my promises and takes my commitments seriously. I pray that I would not ever commit a sin that passes consequences down to the generations that come after me, but that I will live a godly life that passes Your blessings and a Christian heritage down to those precious generations. In the name of Jesus, deliver me from all harm and evil and protect my family from the evil one. And as for me and my house, let us serve the Lord forever. In the Savior's name I pray, amen.
Prime time with God
Sorry, there was never any god. Jesus is dead for approximately 2000 years ago. No heaven, no hell no angels and so on!
Doctor REALITY

Hot Springs Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Just keepin' it R-E-A-L,baby! Just keepin' it REAL!: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Henry

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
The most expensive Bible.
The world's most expensive Bible is the copy of the Gutenberg's Old Testament containing Genesis through Psalms.It was printed in 1455 and it brought $5.39 million at auction at Christie's in New York on October 22,1987
May be the Gutenberg Bible is expensive but all bibles are full of fakes,lies and errors!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

578 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 3 min RFD 1,622
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min Dr_Zorderz 256,991
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Michael 533,626
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min Catcher1 722,232
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 12 min Buck Crick 224,657
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 13 min RiccardoFire 93,852
Sudi Arabia Scientists Spreading deadly Ebola v... 13 min yon 10
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 30 min Krackerjacks 115,646
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 2 hr rahx 124
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••