Comments
460,921 - 460,940 of 599,834 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#479007 Jan 20, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Hi,lil' lady! How you this morning?!
Mornin Doc;

Happy as a butterfly samplin all the flowers.lol.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#479008 Jan 20, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I just looked. Agreed - very interesting and beautiful. Thanks for the tip.
I used to subscribe to Juxtapose magazine. Are you familiar with it? I think you'd like it: http://snipurl.com/266djli
As a kid, my favorites were Ed Roth (Rat Fink) and Mort Drucker (Mad Magazine). I would try to copy their drawings.
Also, I watched John Nagy religiously. Do you know him? This is one I actually remember drawing :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =SVZwCpPx3GkXX
Well now you have me wanting to learn to draw! I used to watch Bob Ross and another guy that I can't remember his name. I am always fascinated by the talents of others and the use of their hands regardless the medium.

Okay...maybe I will get a sketch pad and supplies...LOL
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#479009 Jan 20, 2013
I have a message for all of the Cleveland Cavaliers fans in Ohio. As we speak,I'm watching an old video of a Cavaliers-Celtics playoff game from when LeBron was still in Cleveland. Some people,like say,Dan Gilbert,probably,are holding out hope that LeBron will return to the Cavaliers when he becomes a free agent. Yeah....sure. Yeah,he'll give up sunny Florida,and beaches,and living in oceanside 'cribs' during the winter to come back to the place where he was vehemently booed BEFORE he left,and constantly after he left when the Heat came to town. Yeah right...he's gonna' come back to the city where people burned his jersey...he's gonna' come back to the place where t-shirts were printed with a picture of him with a lion's mane and the words 'LYING KING'. Oh sure,Cleveland,he can't WAIT to come back,huh??! You know what,Cavs fans??! It would be my guess that even if LeBron WAS giving the thought of coming back just a LITTLE bit of thought,every time the Heat come to town and you all BOO he DELIRIOUSLY like he's Judas Iscariot,you're not doing anything but driving the 'nails in the coffin' of 'no return'. So do you all want to keep pouting like a bunch of 'jilted lovers',or do you want to show the young man that you 'respect''the Decision' that he made with his free agency?? And watching this Celtics-Cavs game from several years ago,I can see why LeBron was frustrated with that team!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#479010 Jan 20, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Mornin Doc;
Happy as a butterfly samplin all the flowers.lol.
http://us.yhs4.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#479011 Jan 20, 2013
Methuselah;Just one of the Boys.

Many people know that Methuselah was the oldest man in the Bible living 969 years.
However he was not unique for his time.Jared lived 962 years,Noah lived for 950 years,Seth lived 912 years,Enosh lived for 905 years,and Mahalalel lived for 895 years.The first man Adam lived for 930 years.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#479012 Jan 20, 2013
http://politix.topix.com/homepage/4208-are-yo... OPTMISTIC??! We'e lving in the times that are shaping the times of 'Jacob's trouble'. Yeah,I'm REAL 'optimistic'.....when the Day comes that I see the King of kings and Lord of lords breaking through the clouds of glory before the entire world..
Henry

Germany

#479013 Jan 20, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Encouraging Words....
Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever.
Psalm 106:1
K-Love
Forget the bible with all its fakes, lies and errors!

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#479014 Jan 20, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't consider you to be a troll Teddy, I mean nonsensical grey boxers.
You do realize that some of the most ardent trolls on Topix are registered? Some of them having as many as 20, 30 and even more accounts. You can have as many accounts as you have email addresses.

I am just not sure why some think that registered posters are more credible than those who choose not to register. I only registered because I wanted to have a picture!:-)

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#479015 Jan 20, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
I don't consider you to be a troll Teddy, I mean nonsensical grey boxers.
OK. Thanks.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#479016 Jan 20, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
People who don't accept OSAS refuse to accept the REALITY that their sin nature conitues to dwell in their being even after they accept the Lord Jesus Christ. Meaning?? Meaning that they will NEVER be 'perfect enough',in their own power,this side of eternity,to satisfy Holy,Almighty God's standards of holiness. Only the 'Finished Work' of the Lord Jesu Christ,and a believer's REAL FAITH in that 'Work, will satisfy Holy God's standards.
Just keepin' it R-E-A-L.
Henry

Germany

#479017 Jan 20, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear God, You know the importance of commitment. You have witnessed the devastating affects of broken commitments through the ages. Please help me to be a person who always keeps my promises and takes my commitments seriously. I pray that I would not ever commit a sin that passes consequences down to the generations that come after me, but that I will live a godly life that passes Your blessings and a Christian heritage down to those precious generations. In the name of Jesus, deliver me from all harm and evil and protect my family from the evil one. And as for me and my house, let us serve the Lord forever. In the Savior's name I pray, amen.
Prime time with God
Sorry, there was never any god. Jesus is dead for approximately 2000 years ago. No heaven, no hell no angels and so on!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#479018 Jan 20, 2013
Just keepin' it R-E-A-L,baby! Just keepin' it REAL!:
Henry

Germany

#479019 Jan 20, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
The most expensive Bible.
The world's most expensive Bible is the copy of the Gutenberg's Old Testament containing Genesis through Psalms.It was printed in 1455 and it brought $5.39 million at auction at Christie's in New York on October 22,1987
May be the Gutenberg Bible is expensive but all bibles are full of fakes,lies and errors!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#479020 Jan 20, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
That is just beautiful, thank you so much for putting that on.
I really enjoyed 'Distant Moment
You're quite welcome. I used to listen to a lot of 'worldly music',just like anyone else. But after I came to the Lord Jesus Christ when I was much younger,I neeeded something 'different'. I mean,Gospel music is a given,but I also like a lot of comtemporary instrumental music. And I've relied on the Holy Spirit to direct me to the kind of contemprary instumental music that fits who I am as a person.
Henry

Germany

#479021 Jan 20, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite uplifting. Thank you.
Here's one for you:
“Humanity's first sin was faith; the first virtue was doubt.”- Mike Huben
There was never any sin at all. There was no god, no devil and soon!

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

#479023 Jan 20, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, there was never any god. Jesus is dead for approximately 2000 years ago. No heaven, no hell no angels and so on!
Got proof?

Earth

#479022 Jan 20, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>You do realize that some of the most ardent trolls on Topix are registered? Some of them having as many as 20, 30 and even more accounts. You can have as many accounts as you have email addresses.

I am just not sure why some think that registered posters are more credible than those who choose not to register. I only registered because I wanted to have a picture!:-)
I'm starting to notice that, it's very confusing.:)
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#479024 Jan 20, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Get thee behind me satan, for you savor not the things of God but the things of man, I worship the Lord Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ only, you can't use the Word against itself becsuse Christ is not divided against himself.
Why aren't you telling Satan 'get thee behind me!' every time he tells you that you 'just lost your salvation....AGAIN' every time you sin??!

Earth

#479025 Jan 20, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>May be the Gutenberg Bible is expensive but all bibles are full of fakes,lies and errors!
Nein!!! Sheiser!
Henry

Germany

#479026 Jan 20, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen. How are you Epi :D
The "Lord" originated from the feudal language. But god was never!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 2 min Just TLC 4,330
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min Chareeen Shil 257,854
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min It aint necessari... 732,742
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 56 min Falcon 732
John Holmes(white man)had biggest penis in history (Dec '08) 1 hr Dominick_Fontana 65
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr MUQ1 36,740
Dance Music 1 hr andet1987 7
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Thinking 226,248
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Oxbow 538,793
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 hr bacon hater 94,645
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••