Comments
460,901 - 460,920 of 600,020 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#478987 Jan 20, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry I didn't take you seriously and acted defensively, I misunderstood and I apologise for my rudeness. I had not read the story before and I don't think I understood it to mean what some others seem to think. Maybe it's something I don't have backround context to, I don't know. I thought it was an interesting take on some posters put into a well written story and agreed with some of it, that's all. Your meaning of it is not familiar to me.
God Bless <3
:-)
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#478988 Jan 20, 2013
http://news.yahoo.com/original-batmobile-tv-s... Yeah,but what about fighting crime and chasing crime on RAINY DAYS??? I mean,look at that bubble top!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#478989 Jan 20, 2013
And where's the WINDSHILED WIPERS?? http://news.yahoo.com/original-batmobile-tv-s...
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#478990 Jan 20, 2013
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#478991 Jan 20, 2013
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#478992 Jan 20, 2013
Man,I ain't this this since I was eight,or nine,years old: http://www.bing.com/videos/search...
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#478993 Jan 20, 2013
I'll never forget my 'most favorite' Batman scene from a REAL episode,not a cartoon. I don't remember if was the Joker,or the Riddler,who had them tied to two tables with huge magnifying glasses pointed at them that would take effect when the sun was at highnoon. Being just a kid,I almost cried! I didn't REALIZE that it was just a 'show'! I REALLY thought that the dynamic duo were done! But,again,evil was too STOOPID to stop the caped crusaders! Just as the sun was almost at highnoon...they simply used their feet....to point the magnifying glasses away from them...How STOOPID can evil be sometimes??

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#478994 Jan 20, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
M_O_R_N_I_N_G
“Man has lost the capacity to foresee and to forestall. He will end by destroying the earth.”
~ Albert Schweitzer
Thought For The Day
Quite uplifting. Thank you.

Here's one for you:

“Humanity's first sin was faith; the first virtue was doubt.”- Mike Huben
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#478995 Jan 20, 2013
.....anyway....

Fennario

#478996 Jan 20, 2013
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice post..funny...hmmmm
Thanks.

Fennario

#478997 Jan 20, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
Had a good day, but it's been like Armageddon Attack of the Trolls in topix today, not just here either. I bid you a lovely day, God Bless you Epi <3
That wasn't very nice, Juicy.

Do you think that we should just butt out and mind our own business? I don't mean do you wish that - I assume that. What I mean is, do you think that we skeptics have a moral obligation to behave otherwise?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#478998 Jan 20, 2013
The most expensive Bible.

The world's most expensive Bible is the copy of the Gutenberg's Old Testament containing Genesis through Psalms.It was printed in 1455 and it brought $5.39 million at auction at Christie's in New York on October 22,1987

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

#478999 Jan 20, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>That wasn't very nice, Juicy.

Do you think that we should just butt out and mind our own business? I don't mean do you wish that - I assume that. What I mean is, do you think that we skeptics have a moral obligation to behave otherwise?
I don't consider you to be a troll Teddy, I mean nonsensical grey boxers.

Location hidden

#479000 Jan 20, 2013
A Seaman's Bible

Paraphrasing with vengance was Captain J. Rogers
Practice in his seaman's version of the Bible.In Paalm 23,for example instead of the familiar "The Lord is my shepherd,I shall not want."Rogers had "The Lord is my Pilot;I shall not drift."

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#479001 Jan 20, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
What choice do we have "down cheer"? Panthers or Falcons (Although there are alot of Pittsburg Steeler fans here)
Well I have a good friend who originally lived and was born in Philadelphia, PA, but lives the greater part of his life here in Columbia, SC and he was never a Philly Eagles fan or a Panthers fan but for many decades a die hard Minnesota Vikings fan but he no connection of any kind with that city, same with me where Atlanta is concerned, my father got me into the Braves and Falcons in 1971 and it just settled in my blood so to speak ever since, sob I guess my point is that many have perferred favorite sports team whose home city is far away from their own with no specific connections.

So all I can say is GO FALCONS!!!!!

Have a Blessed SONday Epi.(c:

Location hidden

#479002 Jan 20, 2013
The world's oldest Bible publisher.

The longest-running publisher of Bibles is the Cambridge University Press.The press began in 1591 with the Geneva Version of the Bible and it has continued ever since.Today is still has reputation of producing fine-quality Bibles.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#479003 Jan 20, 2013
http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail/photos/m... Here's MY 'batmobile'! Yeah,that's what I'm talkin''bout!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#479004 Jan 20, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
The world's oldest Bible publisher.
The longest-running publisher of Bibles is the Cambridge University Press.The press began in 1591 with the Geneva Version of the Bible and it has continued ever since.Today is still has reputation of producing fine-quality Bibles.
Hi,lil' lady! How you this morning?!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#479005 Jan 20, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Well I have a good friend who originally lived and was born in Philadelphia, PA, but lives the greater part of his life here in Columbia, SC and he was never a Philly Eagles fan or a Panthers fan but for many decades a die hard Minnesota Vikings fan but he no connection of any kind with that city, same with me where Atlanta is concerned, my father got me into the Braves and Falcons in 1971 and it just settled in my blood so to speak ever since, sob I guess my point is that many have perferred favorite sports team whose home city is far away from their own with no specific connections.
So all I can say is GO FALCONS!!!!!
Have a Blessed SONday Epi.(c:
Morning!! Are you 'saved',as we speak?? Or do you need to get your salvation back 'right quick'??
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#479006 Jan 20, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
That wasn't very nice, Juicy.
And neither are th LIES you tell on the Lord Jesus Christ.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Tide with Beach 733,265
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 7 min Don 91
Alicia Yarbrough Bippus! (Apr '12) 45 min Suzie-C 4
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 58 min playful 756
Why do Turkish men cheat (Aug '10) 1 hr meme 477
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr truth 539,237
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr JUDEletePete 118,014
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr religionislies 226,397
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr MUQ1 258,090
Sharing my wife's nude pics to be exposed 3 hr Jojo 29
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••