Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Doctor REALITY

United States

#479046 Jan 20, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Doc;
I must admit to you I never been a chaser of the big things in life and tend to chase after what most people pay no mind to or take for grant or simple do not want.Such as the butterfly ever watch one doc there gentle landings,bright colors of them,they come and go with grace and quiteness.The beauty,splendor,I tend to think of them as in a woman of virtue.Then comes along a fellow like you that gives a whole collection of them to to bud much like giving a batch of wild flowers picked one by one from Gods fields.That is pretty special thing in this day and age.Thank you Doc God bless you always.
Hey,you know what used to REALLY get me about butterflies?! When I was younger,I used to watch how butterflies would be 'all over the map' when they flew. And I used to think 'Are they DRUNK,or what?!!' But then,with the help of the Holy Spirit,of course,I began to REALIZE that the 'flightpath' of the butterfly was all by 'design'...by the Lord Jesus Christ. And even though I'm no scientist,of course,I've come to the conclusion that butterflies fly the way they do because(a)that's what the Lord chose for them,and(b) as a 'DEFENSE mechanism'. Can you imagine what it must be like to be a 'hungry bird' watching some butterfly ZIG-ZAGGING like cray through the air,knowing that you don't have the 'flight mobility' to zero in on it?! I mean,hey,forget the butterfly,better concentrate on something a lot easier!! Bye,Whisp!!

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#479047 Jan 20, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that some of the most ardent trolls on Topix are registered? Some of them having as many as 20, 30 and even more accounts. You can have as many accounts as you have email addresses.
I am just not sure why some think that registered posters are more credible than those who choose not to register. I only registered because I wanted to have a picture!:-)
Goooood morning Annie:)

Very true, all one needs to to is go to a TM(Topix Moderators) page to see 'em in action.

And I thought the same thing at one time, I went unregistered about a year til I started on the Camping threads then registered for that 'cred'...

in the long run meant nothing as I discovered even Mods have numerous profiles. The caveat is (claimed)'used for fun(gaming), but not to deceive'

And .... I got some nice seaside property to sell in Nebraska ... any offers;)

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#479048 Jan 20, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Goooood morning Annie:)
Very true, all one needs to to is go to a TM(Topix Moderators) page to see 'em in action.
And I thought the same thing at one time, I went unregistered about a year til I started on the Camping threads then registered for that 'cred'...
in the long run meant nothing as I discovered even Mods have numerous profiles. The caveat is (claimed)'used for fun(gaming), but not to deceive'
And .... I got some nice seaside property to sell in Nebraska ... any offers;)
Good morning Senecus!

I was going to pass on to you some news but I think that I will do it in a tmail instead. Might prevent the temptation of a few...
Doctor REALITY

United States

#479049 Jan 20, 2013
Maybe I'm wrong,but for some reason,after listening to some of the conspiracy theories being discussed on the Alex Jones Show the other day,I can't help but wonder if...are you ready for this??!!!...if the attack on Sandy Hook Elementary was actually the work of people wanting revenge against America for all of the deaths of children in Afghanistan. I mean,in the world of evil we live in,you just never know. I'm saying that Adam Lanza didn't commit the crime. I'm just saying that the REAL reason for the attack may be something more than the public is being told. You know,kinda' like TWA 800. Kinda' like American Airlines flight 587 in Queens. Kinda' like United flight 93 that just kinda' CONVENIENTLY crashed in an open,UNPOPULATED field. Kinda' like American Airlines flight 77 that ALLEGEDLY crashed into the Pentagon,even though the world has NEVER seen ACTUAL photos,or videos,of the plane coming towards the building. I mean,America,you may be SO PROUD of your drone program,but every time one of your drones kill one of those beautiful Afghan babies,people,children,or others,you're simply signing a death warrant for an innocent child,person,or a U.S. military person in Aghanistan at the hands of your enemy. And you people wonder why you're seeing so many 'blue on green',or whatever they're called,attacks against your soliders.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#479050 Jan 20, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think if you repeat the same thing enough times in here you just might convince somebody that what you keep saying over and over and over again may somehow suddenly become the truth?
Or could it be that if you say it enough times you can convince yourself that what you keep saying over and over and over again may somehow suddenly become the truth?
You know what you remind me of Hank?
You remind me of A little kid that had a bad dream that there's a monster under his bed. And once he wakes up he's so scared that it's true that he's afraid to open his eyes and find out. So he lays there with his eyes tightly closed repeating to himself over and over and over again "there is no monster under my bed, there is no monster under my bed".
It's really pitiful to see just how tormented you are Hank.
I am really impressed with the story of that small boy....
As we can see in this story that the small boys fear is just a superstition that he inherited form may be the bedtime stories told to him by his parents and grandparents....and the fear that he have in his heart was just his imagination and nothing else....

Now coming to organized religion , it is nothing but superstition that the human beings are carrying generation after generation....

As the boy said their is no monster means he is fighting against a belief that was put into his heart and mind by the society and now the boy is scared and trying go against the belief that was put under him by them.....
In the same way our system and society put the fiction of god's presence in our brain since we were kids and we all are that same small boy who is fighting against this imaginary figure..that people call GOD

God is Fake....

“People say I look like him! ”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#479051 Jan 20, 2013
I suppose it depends on your definition of sin, and whether you believe that someone who loves you would stop loving you over those sins.

Do you believe they would or should if you knowingly sin, unknowingly sin, or didn't sin at all...but were supposed to to fully encompass your humanity as a whole?

Location hidden

#479052 Jan 20, 2013
That being said, I don't believe that the Sandy Hook event was done by Afghanistan or people from over there.

It's more likely that it was done by people either trying to get control over weaponry in the United States, or was a staged false-flag event produced by the American media conglomerates with hired actors to suit a hidden political agenda that lately, does not seem so hidden due to revelations and other information coming to light.

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#479054 Jan 20, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
Welp, putting out a couple things... no intended offense to anyone as I continue to lists cults.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =40rz-pRkGgsXX
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacred_Name_Move...
I'm not sure if the House of Yahweh (HoY) and Assemblies of Yahweh (AoY) are connected... they don't seem to be.
Good morning Quin,

Thanks for the above post(and links), actually learned something new here today:)

Caused me to investigate House of Yahweh(had heard of them)and find they came out of WWCOG (Armstrongism),still adhere to some of ol' Herbert's doctrine.

And correct, no connection to AOY, which,incidentally, is headquartered not far from me and had the opportunity to go to their,er,"compound". They did have their origin with the Sacred Name Movement but veered off on their own.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblies_of_Ya...

http://www.assembliesofyahweh.com/

I recall after first becoming a believer I would hear some in certain circles use the Hebrew names of God and Jesus in conversation, almost as if it were a "holier" thing it do; a certain 'chic-ness' about it- came of haughty to me at the time. Now ,I don't write to offend any , just relating prior observations. If one cares to use them, their prerogative; but I don't see it as something of efficacious, nor should it be commanded as such.

You have a great day...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#479055 Jan 20, 2013
The most wives.

Solomon had the most recorded wives in the Bible;300 who were princesses and 700 concubines
(female slaves).Many of his marriages were political.They were tokens of an alliance with a foreign king with whom Salomon had exchanged daughters in exchange for promise of peace.

Location hidden

#479056 Jan 20, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
I'm NOT saying that Adam Lanza didn't commit the crime. But how do we REALLY know?? Just because that's what we've been told?? I mean,don't forget; the world never saw the body of Bin Laden.....
That is true. And for the record, correct me if I'm wrong but...didn't Osama Bin Laden die on a dialysis machine back in 2002 or 2003? I remember seeing it everywhere all over the news, but Americans were too busy with their lives to notice.

It came and went, and then suddenly, I was doing a double-take when I heard that President Obama somehow managed to catch a dead man. That's like accidentally shooting JFK twice, and the second time he's shot and killed being in the 1990's isn't it?

Something's definitely not right there.

Location hidden

#479057 Jan 20, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
The most wives.
Solomon had the most recorded wives in the Bible;300 who were princesses and 700 concubines
(female slaves).Many of his marriages were political.They were tokens of an alliance with a foreign king with whom Salomon had exchanged daughters in exchange for promise of peace.
So you fantasizing about him....

Location hidden

#479058 Jan 20, 2013
The Judas tree.

This the name given to a tree that Judas supposedly hung himself from.(Matthew 27:5)
It has reddish flowers that looks like drops of blood.The flowers appear before the leaves and the flowers spring straight out of the trunk itself as well as from the new wood on the branches.The tree is the cercis siliquastrum.Tradition states that the tree weeps blood each spring in memory of Judas.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#479059 Jan 20, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, I just do not understand why they want to make it so hard on themselves. Jesus paid it ALL. Do they want to do it THEMSELVES?, without taking God at HIS word?
Then this QU guy says it is demonic if you beleive osas, DEMONIC!
OMG
Hi SP..
I don't either, however, Have you noticed that they give "themselves" ALL the credit for their salvation? They merely acknowledge what Jesus done for them. They call Jesus their "Saviour" for "allowing THEM to SAVE THEMSELVES". Does that make any sense? IF we could possibly save ourselves by following a list of rules then WHY did Jesus come and die the most horrific death known to man???? After all, The "list of rules" were given WAY before Jesus came. If what they are teaching is true, Then Jesus could have just stayed in heaven and avoided all the beatings, all the cursing and definitly didn't have to hang on a cross..BECAUSE the Law was already here and if He came to teach us HOW to live them then WHY aren't ALL Christians living perfectly by now??? Its been 2000 years, We still aren't perfect. LOL..It was these types of questions that lead me to the UNDERSTANDING of The Gospel Of Grace..Unless these Legalistic Christians begin to question or "work out their own faith" they will be stuck in Judaism, which is contrary to the Gospel.

Location hidden

#479060 Jan 20, 2013
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
No but your are lol dream on.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#479061 Jan 20, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Senecus!
I was going to pass on to you some news but I think that I will do it in a tmail instead. Might prevent the temptation of a few...
keep secret you tempt vulnerable ladies,old man and uneducated young people

also reveal your news,brake seal and tell us.
what is going on in this damned by God World

Location hidden

#479062 Jan 20, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi SP..
I don't either, however, Have you noticed that they give "themselves" ALL the credit for their salvation? They merely acknowledge what Jesus done for them. They call Jesus their "Saviour" for "allowing THEM to SAVE THEMSELVES". Does that make any sense? IF we could possibly save ourselves by following a list of rules then WHY did Jesus come and die the most horrific death known to man???? After all, The "list of rules" were given WAY before Jesus came. If what they are teaching is true, Then Jesus could have just stayed in heaven and avoided all the beatings, all the cursing and definitly didn't have to hang on a cross..BECAUSE the Law was already here and if He came to teach us HOW to live them then WHY aren't ALL Christians living perfectly by now??? Its been 2000 years, We still aren't perfect. LOL..It was these types of questions that lead me to the UNDERSTANDING of The Gospel Of Grace..Unless these Legalistic Christians begin to question or "work out their own faith" they will be stuck in Judaism, which is contrary to the Gospel.
Go wash your face...
No Jews can say that Jesus is their savior....In fact they accuse him of destroying their Faith and making their life miserable....

Location hidden

#479064 Jan 20, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
No but your are lol dream on.
Have wet dreams every night hmmmm....

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#479065 Jan 20, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
The world's oldest Bible publisher.
The longest-running publisher of Bibles is the Cambridge University Press.The press began in 1591 with the Geneva Version of the Bible and it has continued ever since.Today is still has reputation of producing fine-quality Bibles.
Good Morning LW,
I hope you are staying warm up there in all that snow. We had about 8 inces or more dumped on us and it is very cold..I just downloaded a copy of the Geneva Version Bible onto my Kindle. I really like it. Have a great day

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#479066 Jan 20, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think if you repeat the same thing enough times in here you just might convince somebody that what you keep saying over and over and over again may somehow suddenly become the truth?
Or could it be that if you say it enough times you can convince yourself that what you keep saying over and over and over again may somehow suddenly become the truth?
You know what you remind me of Hank?
You remind me of A little kid that had a bad dream that there's a monster under his bed. And once he wakes up he's so scared that it's true that he's afraid to open his eyes and find out. So he lays there with his eyes tightly closed repeating to himself over and over and over again "there is no monster under my bed, there is no monster under my bed".
It's really pitiful to see just how tormented you are Hank.
Keep in mind that when one uses the very same scrutiny and methods of argument for all religionists claims of their "god" which you use to dispel the conclusion of "Hank", the determination of discovery bears the same result.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#479063 Jan 20, 2013
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
your halucinations are not able to understand fanatazy from reality

it is like you are king?
mexican chicuaua little stinking bush dog thinking that he is german shepherd(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min kent 670,593
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 24 min Pres Mr Donald J ... 101,338
the first lies ever told 1 hr andet1987 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Pres Mr Donald J ... 980,341
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Sky Writer 31 184,330
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Bongo 445,677
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 hr Rob Ford Jr 286,265
More from around the web