Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#479027 Jan 20, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear God, You know the importance of commitment. You have witnessed the devastating affects of broken commitments through the ages. Please help me to be a person who always keeps my promises and takes my commitments seriously. I pray that I would not ever commit a sin that passes consequences down to the generations that come after me, but that I will live a godly life that passes Your blessings and a Christian heritage down to those precious generations. In the name of Jesus, deliver me from all harm and evil and protect my family from the evil one. And as for me and my house, let us serve the Lord forever. In the Savior's name I pray, amen.
Prime time with God
That would be a good one for the opening ceremonies in congress. Maybe add a bit of thunder and lightning in the middle for added impression.
Henry

Zwickau, Germany

#479028 Jan 20, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear God, You know the importance of commitment. You have witnessed the devastating affects of broken commitments through the ages. Please help me to be a person who always keeps my promises and takes my commitments seriously. I pray that I would not ever commit a sin that passes consequences down to the generations that come after me, but that I will live a godly life that passes Your blessings and a Christian heritage down to those precious generations. In the name of Jesus, deliver me from all harm and evil and protect my family from the evil one. And as for me and my house, let us serve the Lord forever. In the Savior's name I pray, amen.
Prime time with God
"Jesus is 2000 years dead. God never was alive!
Henry

Zwickau, Germany

#479029 Jan 20, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
rather your god is made from sahara dry camel dung mixed with sand
mister Bo Do Dupek
Don't jump to high,because you are not able to jump before your own a...
There was no god!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#479031 Jan 20, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>The "Lord" originated from the feudal language. But god was never!
Proof?
Doctor REALITY

United States

#479030 Jan 20, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
CHOOSING to remain Sinful, is one who DOESN"T believe in Jesus, that He died for us and AROSE sitting on the right side of GOD, and this sinner remains in this unforgiven state.
Once you have accepted Jesus into your Heart, you do not want to sin WILLFULLY, in other words , premeditate (plan) to sinning, then , say well God will forgive me.
But we can SIN and not willfully mean too, everyday. It is our nature, If we know we have sinned , then sure we will ask for forgivness, God knows our Hearts if we MEANT to do this sin.
You can't tell those people anything. They act as if the Holy Spirit has absolutely NO POWER at all. Either that,or they're wracked with guilt over some 'sin' they can't let go of. And when no one else,of the human varity,of course,is watching...Satan KNOWS what makes each and every one of us...WEAK. But guess what??! So does the Holy Spirit of Eternal Lord Jehovah Yahweh. And He wants to HELP you,DELIEVER you....from that weakness....if that's what you truly want. Is it?! Or do you want to...'PLAY...with SIN'...and risk getting...BURNED?? Look,let's get REAL: Satan's been in the 'temptation business' for a LONG TIME,and you're not gonna' beat him....unless you turn from those sinful desires...and turn to...the Holy Spirit...JUST KEEPIN' IT REAL.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#479032 Jan 20, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>That would be a good one for the opening ceremonies in congress. Maybe add a bit of thunder and lightning in the middle for added impression.
Lol. You could get a pic of Jack Sparrow! It would suit you :D
Henry

Zwickau, Germany

#479033 Jan 20, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
It sounds more like you have lost faith in mankind than God.
Don't place high expectations on Christians, we can fail in our
walk with God and need His help, and just because we fail is no reason for you to blame God and walk away.
It is hard to walk away from God, once you have been under His wing. God will never 'walk away from you. Walk away from what mankind invents that God says, and there are many.
Trust your Heart on what God tells you , not Man.
Why should there be a god at all!

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#479034 Jan 20, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that old cow still posting? Didn't she change her name or something...again?
.. Patricia has a gaggle of socks now and talks to herself. Her lunacy is progressing ..

.. when some grey box impersonated you, she began panting, her tongue licking her lips. She was so happy to see you that she didn't even notice she was being baited by an impostor. OH !! how she misses you ..

With Established Harem

#479035 Jan 20, 2013
funnywithmoney wrote:
you can go to hell if some poor person knocks on your door and you don't let them in and you both die..
and come back to life in the heavens..
and they don't let you in their heaven house..
but it can also happen on earth before you even get to heaven and cancel out..
.. where did you purchase your crystal ball ??..

With Established Harem

#479036 Jan 20, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Explain love, please**SNIPPED FOR SPACE**
.. caring about the happiness of another ..

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#479037 Jan 20, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Hi Doc;

I must admit to you I never been a chaser of the big things in life and tend to chase after what most people pay no mind to or take for grant or simple do not want.Such as the butterfly ever watch one doc there gentle landings,bright colors of them,they come and go with grace and quiteness.The beauty,splendor,I tend to think of them as in a woman of virtue.Then comes along a fellow like you that gives a whole collection of them to to bud much like giving a batch of wild flowers picked one by one from Gods fields.That is pretty special thing in this day and age.Thank you Doc God bless you always.

Location hidden

#479038 Jan 20, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
May be the Gutenberg Bible is expensive but all bibles are full of fakes,lies and errors!
Who you trying to convense me or yourself.You use the word Maybe that shows doubt on your part.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#479039 Jan 20, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. You could get a pic of Jack Sparrow! It would suit you :D
Heh heh...O me bones is a bit more tattered lassie, but 'tis a exploit requir'n considerable less agony then that of the Jackbird when peer'n on the look'n glass. Har, har!
even me Jibber is tak'n ta laughter at that record o' fact!

Location hidden

#479040 Jan 20, 2013
My My lol you icon fairies are cute.I see you cannot handle compassion or humblness.
Have your fun now to laugh but later comes the tears.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#479041 Jan 20, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Doc;
I must admit to you I never been a chaser of the big things in life and tend to chase after what most people pay no mind to or take for grant or simple do not want.Such as the butterfly ever watch one doc there gentle landings,bright colors of them,they come and go with grace and quiteness.The beauty,splendor,I tend to think of them as in a woman of virtue.Then comes along a fellow like you that gives a whole collection of them to to bud much like giving a batch of wild flowers picked one by one from Gods fields.That is pretty special thing in this day and age.Thank you Doc God bless you always.
Hey,butterflies are REAL 'cool',o.k.?? Ain't nothing wrong with liking butterflies! And don't forget: The Lord Jesus Christ MADE butterflies!

Location hidden

#479042 Jan 20, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should there be a god at all!
Why should there be a henry

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#479043 Jan 20, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no god!
Do you think if you repeat the same thing enough times in here you just might convince somebody that what you keep saying over and over and over again may somehow suddenly become the truth?

Or could it be that if you say it enough times you can convince yourself that what you keep saying over and over and over again may somehow suddenly become the truth?

You know what you remind me of Hank?

You remind me of A little kid that had a bad dream that there's a monster under his bed. And once he wakes up he's so scared that it's true that he's afraid to open his eyes and find out. So he lays there with his eyes tightly closed repeating to himself over and over and over again "there is no monster under my bed, there is no monster under my bed".

It's really pitiful to see just how tormented you are Hank.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#479044 Jan 20, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Well I have a good friend who originally lived and was born in Philadelphia, PA, but lives the greater part of his life here in Columbia, SC and he was never a Philly Eagles fan or a Panthers fan but for many decades a die hard Minnesota Vikings fan but he no connection of any kind with that city, same with me where Atlanta is concerned, my father got me into the Braves and Falcons in 1971 and it just settled in my blood so to speak ever since, sob I guess my point is that many have perferred favorite sports team whose home city is far away from their own with no specific connections.
So all I can say is GO FALCONS!!!!!
Have a Blessed SONday Epi.(c:
Good morning Scott,

Football seems to be one of those sports where ones geographic location plays a much smaller role in "team loyalties" say, than baseball.

In my youth residing in Pa. I was a hardcore Packers fan(Bart Starr days), and shunned the Pa. teams(to this day shun Philly, but brought Steelers into my "fold of favourites"). Well did, root for Philly once, when Roman Gabrielle was quarterback! With my youth divided between 2 states(Pa/NY)- had lots to choose from:)

You have a good Day...
Doctor REALITY

United States

#479045 Jan 20, 2013
http://www.voiceofthegospel.org/message_nowto... TODAY is the Day of salvation,for the Lord has not promised you tomorrow!!:
Have a great Sunday all. Doctor REALITY.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#479046 Jan 20, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Doc;
Hey,you know what used to REALLY get me about butterflies?! When I was younger,I used to watch how butterflies would be 'all over the map' when they flew. And I used to think 'Are they DRUNK,or what?!!' But then,with the help of the Holy Spirit,of course,I began to REALIZE that the 'flightpath' of the butterfly was all by 'design'...by the Lord Jesus Christ. And even though I'm no scientist,of course,I've come to the conclusion that butterflies fly the way they do because(a)that's what the Lord chose for them,and(b) as a 'DEFENSE mechanism'. Can you imagine what it must be like to be a 'hungry bird' watching some butterfly ZIG-ZAGGING like cray through the air,knowing that you don't have the 'flight mobility' to zero in on it?! I mean,hey,forget the butterfly,better concentrate on something a lot easier!! Bye,Whisp!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 hr Drumpf Disaster 46,224
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 3 hr Johnny 388
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr kent 691,985
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Aura Mytha 990,681
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 4 hr exposingm0r0ns 6,704
Jeffreys: Evangelicals will vote for Moore 5 hr whatever 6
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 6 hr Dec 2017 News 445,848
More from around the web