Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#478966 Jan 20, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
I don't [admire Lance Armstrong]. I see him as a sociopath.
Really? I don't know enough about him as a person to comment, apart from his cheating. Why do you say so?

Fennario

#478967 Jan 20, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
LOL! No. I was referring to the Constantinian compilation of fables and contradictions. But, I am glad it led you to something more useful. I find your "discourse" quite interesting.
Please carry on.
Thanks!

Fennario

#478968 Jan 20, 2013
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
lil whispers wrote:
This is a very poor way to form a joke.I find nothing amusing about it all. Now you made your point had your fun or poke which ever thrills you. Ha Ha.
It wasn't a joke. What made you think it was?
lil whispers wrote:
You bet I see gotta you loud and clear.
I don't think you do. You "gotta" me?
lil whispers wrote:
Gotta you pegged for just what you are. No problem.

Atsa nice. What am I?
lil whispers wrote:
No not angery
You could have fooled me.
lil whispers wrote:
I take my walk with God bless.
Yeah, I'm seeing that. Enjoy your walk. Don't forget a flashlight.

"lil whispers" - isn't that a brand of cat food?[BTW, now I'm joking with you. I'll be certain to let you know in the future as well. I'd add a laugh track if I could.]

Fennario

#478969 Jan 20, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
As I understand it, what he meant by making that statement is that, we have the ability to produce the conditions of heaven in our own lives.
I agree with that. I would call my life heaven on earth.
Brother Lee Love wrote:
In this, even the most vile atheist has the kingdom within them.
How about the most vile Christian?
Brother Lee Love wrote:
Of course, there exists stipulations that must be met, such as repentance, obedience, and faith
Now you've lost me. Repent what? My disgusting sin nature? Obedience to what? Your bible god?

I notice that you went right for Counter_Strike's mantra to describe heaven: submit.
Brother Lee Love wrote:
Now, considering that I made that statement to a believer, what, in your opinion, makes her less worthy than the hypocrites, serpents, and vipers, that our anointed Savior said it to?
This is what I love about your religion: It's so upbeat.

If serpents and vipers are so wicked, why did your god leave my innocent and naïve ancestors alone with one that talks? Isn't that what law enforcement calls depraved indifference? From http://definitions.uslegal.com/d/depraved-ind...

"To constitute depraved indifference, the defendant's conduct must be 'so wanton, so deficient in a moral sense of concern, so lacking in regard for the life or lives of others, and so blameworthy as to warrant the same criminal liability as that which the law imposes upon a person who intentionally causes a crime. Depraved indifference focuses on the risk created by the defendant’s conduct, not the injuries actually resulting. "

Your god allegedly left my people alone with an insanely brilliant, vicious and powerful snake. Now, most of us have to go to hell - an outcome he should have seen in his omniscience.

Do you think that that act meets the criteria above? Maybe Catcher can help us.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#478970 Jan 20, 2013
M_O_R_N_I_N_G

“Man has lost the capacity to foresee and to forestall. He will end by destroying the earth.”

~ Albert Schweitzer

Thought For The Day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#478971 Jan 20, 2013
Today's Prayer

Dear God, You know the importance of commitment. You have witnessed the devastating affects of broken commitments through the ages. Please help me to be a person who always keeps my promises and takes my commitments seriously. I pray that I would not ever commit a sin that passes consequences down to the generations that come after me, but that I will live a godly life that passes Your blessings and a Christian heritage down to those precious generations. In the name of Jesus, deliver me from all harm and evil and protect my family from the evil one. And as for me and my house, let us serve the Lord forever. In the Savior's name I pray, amen.

Prime time with God

Fennario

#478972 Jan 20, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
Nobody owns me. But you seem to have given yourself away. Thank you for sharing your mythology. It's quite beautiful really.
Dr Shrink wrote:
wrong God own you, He give your frish air breath,every morning sun, healthmgood food, get money from your work,God gave you family,and all kind of earthly products made from His Own created Earth God owns you, long rejection of Gods breath, cause a horible end without of breath and 6 fit down- after your death of looser
You live in a terrifying dream world. There's a word for that: nightmare.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#478973 Jan 20, 2013
Encouraging Words....

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever.

Psalm 106:1

K-Love

Fennario

#478974 Jan 20, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that's good.
LOL. Thanks.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#478975 Jan 20, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear God, You know the importance of commitment. You have witnessed the devastating affects of broken commitments through the ages. Please help me to be a person who always keeps my promises and takes my commitments seriously. I pray that I would not ever commit a sin that passes consequences down to the generations that come after me, but that I will live a godly life that passes Your blessings and a Christian heritage down to those precious generations. In the name of Jesus, deliver me from all harm and evil and protect my family from the evil one. And as for me and my house, let us serve the Lord forever. In the Savior's name I pray, amen.
Prime time with God
Amen. How are you Epi :D

Fennario

#478976 Jan 20, 2013
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
Dr Shrink wrote:
Lie again
to have kingdom within heart, at first someone have to have new heart- born again Ezek 36;24-28,John 1;13.3;3-8
also your claim about atheistis and immoral people having inside Kingom of God,is heresy,Lies and teacheings of devil doctrines
THAT IS WHAT YOU TEACH OTHERS,JUST DEVIL DOCTRINES
NOW I GET YOU, YOU ARE COMPLETLY EXPOSSED BEFORE MOST HOLY ASSEMBLY OF GODHEAD BODY YOU TEACH SATANIC DOCTRINES AND LIES
Dude: Brother Lee Love is one of yours. You treat him worse than we skeptics do. And why? Because you had a trivial doctrinal dispute that was really more a matter of semantics than a substantive disagreement.

I think you learn it from your bible - that "hypocrites, serpents and vipers" stuff I just read about. All of that judgmental language eventually becomes a habit of thought, just like submission and self-loathing for being human.

Look at your Christian witness. Who is going to want to join you? You're like a married couple fighting at the dinner table with company over. I suggest that you stop calling one another liars, at least when in the presence of outsiders.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#478977 Jan 20, 2013
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
:)
Who opened the gate that caused this stampeded in here?
I'll have to root for the Falcons.
I agree......Who left the door open?

LOL

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#478978 Jan 20, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen. How are you Epi :D
Doing good....How are you JL?

Hope your day is Blessed.....:-)

Location hidden

#478979 Jan 20, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/top stories/T0N0LORUMAROFEJGO/post 478823
<quoted text>
Dude: Brother Lee Love is one of yours. You treat him worse than we skeptics do. And why? Because you had a trivial doctrinal dispute that was really more a matter of semantics than a substantive disagreement.
I think you learn it from your bible - that "hypocrites, serpents and vipers" stuff I just read about. All of that judgmental language eventually becomes a habit of thought, just like submission and self-loathing for being human.
Look at your Christian witness. Who is going to want to join you? You're like a married couple fighting at the dinner table with company over. I suggest that you stop calling one another liars, at least when in the presence of outsiders.
Nice post..funny...hmmmm

Fennario

#478980 Jan 20, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
Are you more smart from God and people living 2000 years ago
Do you really want to ask that? You are just begging me to blaspheme your god again.
Dr Shrink wrote:
I am also pretty sure,there is something missing on your top and educational ethics?
Maybe. What's a "top and educational ethics"?

BTW, nicely articulated.
Dr Shrink wrote:
are you gay???
I'm a very happy guy.

BTW, I don't think that your religion is working for you. Can you get a refund on your tithes?

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#478981 Jan 20, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Doing good....How are you JL?
Hope your day is Blessed.....:-)
Had a good day, but it's been like Armageddon Attack of the Trolls in topix today, not just here either.
I bid you a lovely day, God Bless you Epi <3

Fennario

#478982 Jan 20, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
I love the work of David Choe. He past is as colorful as his work. Quite an interesting character...
I just looked. Agreed - very interesting and beautiful. Thanks for the tip.

I used to subscribe to Juxtapose magazine. Are you familiar with it? I think you'd like it: http://snipurl.com/266djli

As a kid, my favorites were Ed Roth (Rat Fink) and Mort Drucker (Mad Magazine). I would try to copy their drawings.

Also, I watched John Nagy religiously. Do you know him? This is one I actually remember drawing :

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#478983 Jan 20, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>I have to find another home team myself...
Good morning Qu, your boys ( the Panthers ) looked pretty good at the end of the season finishing 7-9 and winning their last 5 games of the season, don't give up on them yet, next season could be much better, remember Cam Newton is a force.(C:

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#478984 Jan 20, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>HEY!!!!!!....You're rooting for MY TEAM, lol.
What choice do we have "down cheer"? Panthers or Falcons (Although there are alot of Pittsburg Steeler fans here)

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#478985 Jan 20, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Prime time with God
Amen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 8 min Buck Crick 122
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min Michael 665,298
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 31 min Clearwater 88,102
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 32 min RiversideRedneck 977,280
News Medicare looms over Trump-Ryan alliance 1 hr discocrisco 1
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 1 hr Peter Ross 549
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr LAWEST100 184,718
More from around the web