Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#478915 Jan 19, 2013
Phaerae wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey darlin,
Doing well although without RRs comical posts on FB to cheer me and make laugh things seem a little duller.
Baxter is very fluffy these days and in need of a trim as his eyes are hidden behind a mop of hair. Have been putting it off as its still so cold out and I know he likes to be warmer than after the shave him down.
It's pretty darn cold here most days as Jan/Feb tends to be our coldest months. We've had a little reprieve with temps in the pluses but its going down again to -20...brrrr
Love you lots girl...stay in touch.
Glad I found this post..
Was looking for you!
:)

I am signing off for the night.
Going to post more to you tomorrow!
Long day and having the hardest time finding posts that I
glanced at when got here tonight-
that I wanted to answer..
ugh!!

So my dear- wishing you sweet dreams!
Love you lots too!
xo

Jack HFN and Drew- I will find your posts tomorrow..

Good night folks..

“How You Treat Me”

Since: May 10

Determines How I Treat You

#478916 Jan 19, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
he he heeeeeeee
you have no guts to enter strange awsome area of dr Shrink sophisticated responds to the poor bumas like you'
bhwh haaaaaaaa huuuu uuu eeeeeeee prrrrrrrt
Non sprecare il mio tempo prezioso in ritarda mentali e enuretici cronici come te.

“How You Treat Me”

#478917 Jan 19, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. whatever that mean, the answer is yes ..
.. hi ya Kaitlin, my sweet, gracious pussycat !!..
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the real sweet Kaitlin who used to hang around on the gay and proof of God threads, or the fake one who showed up there a few days go.
If the real one, hi Kaitlin good to see you again. You have been missed but you haven't missed anything, as everything is as it was, except some of our known phoneys now have more IDs. Well, I guess there hasn't been as many overt attacks against witches since you left, but the attacks on gays have stepped up, to include many of the non-gays being declared by the homophobes to be gay too, even though we are not.
Hey, boooots!

There's a *fake* me running around? Registered, or gray boxing?

I left the "Prove there's a god" thread long ago because it's just too busy over there. It's almost as bad here. I really need to cut back to just one thread.

Good to read you.

“How You Treat Me”

#478918 Jan 19, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. Catcher did it !!..
.. would you like me to invite Yellodog ??..
Is that old cow still posting? Didn't she change her name or something...again?

“How You Treat Me”

#478919 Jan 19, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry, Grace Walker, but I don't understand your question. At what time did I ever say I was without sin? I am in the process of learning, so as to become perfect, but I'm not perfect, yet. But, I continue trying, just as we're instructed in the bible.
<quoted text>As true as that is, have you ever wondered how others were considered perfect?
Genesis 6:9
These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God.
Job 1:1
There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job; and that man was perfect and upright, and one that feared God, and eschewed evil.
Luke 1:5-6
There was in the days of Herod, the king of Judaea, a certain priest named Zacharias, of the course of Abia: and his wife was of the daughters of Aaron, and her name was Elisabeth. And they were both righteous before God, walking in all the commandments and ordinances of the Lord blameless.
Apparently, the difference between our anointed Savior and these others is that he never sinned, while they must have at one point in time, or another. Regardless, at the time, they were considered perfect, just, blameless, and to have walked with "God." How, though, is this possible?
<quoted text>...as it's written.
Philippians 2:12
Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.
The law we're no longer under is the penalty of death by the Mosaic law. In it's place is grace, but only until Judgment.
<quoted text>By process of elimination.
Every day, I try to eliminate sin by learning how to defeat the very thought of sin. And in the meantime, I study the law to learn what sin is. Like Paul wrote, "I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet." And this is why we've been given the great gift of grace. To learn righteousness.
New International Version
Isaiah 26:10
Though grace is shown to the wicked, they do not learn righteousness.
Why do so many people try to find "god" in a crappy, poorly-written, self-contradictory book?

Raise your sights.

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#478920 Jan 19, 2013
simplyput...

I composed another reply to you, but I don't know what happened to it. I'll have to answer it again. I do have a couple of questions, though.

1) Why do you continue to allow only portions of my posts to remain, especially my posts that aren't long, at all, and especially when your replies are just as small? Is this so you don't have to address the portion you deemed unworthy to remain? For instance...

You replied to my post about remaining in willful sin, but you removed the portion of scripture I quoted regarding man's knowledge and what's given him, and the consequence of not fulfilling "God's" expectation of him. Why? Do you disagree with the scripture?

And of the many verses I do quote, why don't you address any of them? I, normally, quote four verses that instruct us to become perfect. Why don't you address those posts? Do you not agree with those verses? And yet, you'll continue to declare how none can become perfect, but without explaining why "God" would even instruct us to become as such if we couldn't.

And what about all the questions I ask in my posts? Do they not deserve attention, or an answer?

I've asked Grace Walker and Red Apples how Romans 11:17-22 coincides with the "once saved, always saved" belief. Why haven't you addressed that question?

It seems to me you're merely riding the coattails of other contributors, perhaps just to be included in conversation. Either that, or you're just really in the mood to argue. In any case, I only expect the same attention in return that I give to your posts. And if I did remove any portion of your posts, say for space's sake, I'd only remove portions that are truly irrelevant to the point you're trying to make and only for the sake of space.

Thank your for your time and consideration.

Until next time...

Shalowm.

“How You Treat Me”

#478921 Jan 19, 2013
Sora wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir Madame, I see you have met my beloved Seraphine. She has told me quite a bit about you and your beliefs and I would like to take the time to say I am honored to finally make your acquaintance. If you would be so inclined I would like to know and to understand what you believe and why you do.
Buonasera!

Short version:

I believe Nature to be the ultimate divinity, with it's duality represented by a Goddess and a God. In many Pagan circles, they refer to the Goddess and Her Consort. She makes the rules, He enforces them. I was taught this as I was growing up, and I see no reason to not believe it. To me, it makes perfect sense.

In Pagan circles, no one ever says, "This is how it is." Instead, we are always careful to say, "This is what we believe." We don't claim to know the unknowable, we do not demand that everyone believe as we do, we do not adhere to any rule book. We are a pretty anarchistic bunch, actually. No real organization.

We believe that everyone must find their own path, answer to their own Karma. We don't proselytize, we don't impose our beliefs...most of us prefer to remain hidden, in the tradition of old when we were arrested, tortured and executed. One wouldn't think that sort of thing would happen today; yet a year ago last Thanksgiving I had three "christians" break into my home looking for me with the intent of "scaring Satan" out of me, as one of them explained to the police. One of them had a gun, with which he shot my dog. Not only did my dog survive, he permanently changed the life of that shooter.

Two of them are still in prison, and will remain there for many, many more years to come; the one with the gun committed suicide in his jail cell by hanging himself with a bedsheet.

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#478922 Jan 19, 2013
Good early Morning everyone...

“Saved. ”

#478923 Jan 19, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
are you sure
if still you can learn from others?
just Quin think about this?
if you try to teach others, you are not able to be teacher and student learning other views
Learning is a lifelong exercise for all types...

“Saved. ”

#478924 Jan 19, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
send those stupid ones,just simple english words,maybe they learn something from you
because your grammar is horible with their kwazi language
I tell you what Shrink... if you stop cussing in English or any other language... then I will consider speaking to them in English. If you aren't willing to do that then I'm not willing to consider your request.

“Saved. ”

#478925 Jan 19, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
who?
and why only"one"?
"Have a blessed one". It's just another way of saying to have a blessed day in the english language.

“Saved. ”

#478926 Jan 19, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning Qu :)
Good Morning Juice...

“Saved. ”

#478927 Jan 19, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. I'm a rebellious gal ;D
If I was generally accepted by any group I'd be disoriented and confused. Who knew one day I'd rebel by being a Christian? Not me. I'll like and agree with whomever I choose and say what I think regardless of being told how many posts I've written.
Amen...

“Saved. ”

#478928 Jan 19, 2013
Sora wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir Monsieur Q I am well, and you?
Bonsoir Monsieur Sora... Bien Merci...

“Saved. ”

#478929 Jan 19, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir Qu, we did it went very well. Sora consoled a Serbian woman, it was very touching and heartwarming to see. I do not speak Serbian he does but I did not need to know the language to see her tears and his. Afterwards, he told me what had happened to her it is tragic but we have seen many like her in our life as a child Sora passed through Serbia during the war.
Yea, I had heard a documentary on the Serbian post-conflict... the dire straits of the women and children especially, very sad indeed.

“Saved. ”

#478930 Jan 19, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>Iím not perfect Q and donít claim to be. No one is. That is why we/I need God/Jesus/The Holy Spirit. But that doesnít mean we/++I++ canít try. At least some of the time. LOL
Smile
HFN
Thanks for your candid response... I'm not perfected either. Smile... Not Yet!

But as far as the anus situation... the truth is, one of Le le's friends passed that onto me a while back. I don't if you were here when that got started but in response to one of her anal posts that she initiated I had told her to go back to the anal sex topix thread site to compliment as a reply. Yeah, I know... but every once in a while I have to give a small seismic response.

“Saved. ”

#478931 Jan 19, 2013
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
Sources please.
And for further study, here is a good one which is tested against the scriptures.
http://www.evangelicaloutreach.org/peter.htm
I see you survived the massive snow event in Charlotte.
Good early morning Drew, regarding the info on the Apostleships and the like... the scriptures are the sources 'cept I had to remember the situation about James and sometime it could get confusing regaring James The Just and James The Great.

Thanks for the link... btw, as you know I'm not Catholic but I do believe the scriptures and differ from Catholicism as James took over.

The snow was just a few snowflakes and in good ol' southern fashion, the stores closed early.

“Saved. ”

#478932 Jan 20, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>HEY!!!!!!....You're rooting for MY TEAM, lol.
I have to find another home team myself...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#478933 Jan 20, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey...what's a guy supposed ta do? Thanks for the up.
No worries :)

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#478934 Jan 20, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>I have to find another home team myself...
LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Buck Crick 837,826
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 589,739
Moroccan Men better lovers than Black Men and W... (Oct '14) 9 min aziz 4
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 14 min sameer 91
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 42 min Just Think 99,756
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 47 min Naveen kumar 1,443
24 Hour Locksmith Services in Folsom, Ca 58 min FolsomLockSafe 1
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 3 hr dollarsbill 4,227
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 hr set free in truth 176,854
More from around the web