“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#478901 Jan 19, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Your 'throne'? Jks.
<3
Ny crystal skull was extremely offending to him. He see's it as a nazi ss symbol, so vehemently attack my person over it, so I returned in like. I am not that ugly to be making one endure such anxiety over something like that.

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#478902 Jan 19, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
You are talking like all those churchoidal about sabbath part of ceremonial law,
new spiritual law, doesn't require worship any paticular day as sabbath according to Jesus Words
that sabbath is not for people,but people for sabbath-
IF YOU UNDERSTAND THOSE WORDS,FOR SURE YOU WILL ONLY WORSHIP SABBATH NOT AS OBLIGATION OF FULFILL GODS SPIRITUAL LAW, BUT AS YOUR OWN FREE WILL,AND CHOICE TO CELEBRATE OR NOT,
GOD ALMIGHTY ETERNALY EXISTENCY IS NOT WORSHIPED IN THE PATTERN OF EARTHLY 24 HOURS OR WEEKEND TIME ONLY GIVEN FOR HUMANS ONCE A WEEK SABBATH
HAVE GOOD NIGHT MR BLL
You know...normally, I don't respond to anything you post because, well, I just don't. Let's leave it at that. But, I'll make an exception this time.

If you choose to treat every day as a Sabbath, that's fine. I do the same, for the most part. But, the Sabbath, itself, has never been changed. From the very beginning, it was understood, "And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made. And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made." So, as we can plainly see, it's the actual day that's blessed and sanctified. Then, in Exodus 20, it says, "Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: But the seventh day is the sabbath of Yahoweh thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: For in six days Yahoweh made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore Yahoweh blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it."

No other day can be called the Sabbath but by Father's command. Of our seven day week, the seventh day only is blessed, sanctified, and hallowed. As it's written...

"For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me," saith Yahoweh, "so shall your seed and your name remain. And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me," saith Yahoweh.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#478903 Jan 19, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>
For the record, when I speak of perfection, I'm referring to love for one another. I believe that all deserves to be loved perfectly. But, I can't love you perfectly without making a valiant effort to, first, learn "God's" perception of love, and two, become that love. And in that, I leave you this...
1John 4:17
Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.
"As he is"? He is perfect, and so should we be in this world, as he is. And why? So "that we may have boldness in the day of judgment." Boldness for what? Why are we instructed to be as he is in this world if we're guaranteed salvation in the day of judgment? My boldness comes by my trying, to the best of my ability, to become as he is. Perfect.
Yes I see, but you did say SINNING, you were trying to defeat SIN
to not even enter your mind. Not LOVE. And you dont believe that once you were saved , that we are will always be saved, without being perfect. God doesn't want Robots,'doing these things because we HAVE too. It is pleasing in God's eyes when we do all these things because we LOVE Him.

We all know we should love one another, even us that believe in OSAS. We do not have to LIKE what our enemies do, or for that matter our FRIENDS, But we do have to LOVE them enough to pray for their souls, to get right with God.

Yes God knows our Hearts, and KNOWS also BLL, that we can NOT be PERFECT, and HE doesn't need for us to even try. His Son Jesus took care of that for us, we have to TRUST and have FAITH , that He will RETURN for us, and He will not forsake us, BLL, have no fear.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#478904 Jan 19, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!
Great post Le_le. I agree with you 100%. I don't think she even read what Q said. If you look at all of her responses to just about every post in here most of the time they make no sense. But by responding to every post the number of posts she leaves goes up. And if you look at how many posts she's made in the 1 month that she's been posting (almost 4,000 already) it appears she either:
A. Somehow related to xcentrik in vidor and is trying to rival him in the number of posts made.
Or
B. Likes to see her avatar fill up as many spots in here as it can.
_______
At any rate I hope your weekend is a great one. God bless.
Shoot!
I was being serious!

I truly wanted to know what she found great about Q posting
as a guy who obviously has worn out his welcome
and is in a bad situation, to the point a girl bangs her head to
have him beaten up??
He has posted this before..it's odd to me that he has to become someone
in the third party, in an over the top extreme story..to
cry victim..

I just don't get it??
You can't slander someone, especially sexually these days
and think you are not the one out of line.

Haven't seen much of that gal to notice her..
from what I'm reading, she's got alot of energy.
Good or bad? Not sure..

Have a good weekend- John Coffey lol.:) Happy to be posting more w you all!

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#478905 Jan 19, 2013
rainbow serpent wrote:
<quoted text>you worship the beast? do you not know that flesh and blood will not inherit the kingdom of god?
2 Corinthians 6:16
And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
oh sometimes i get a good feeling
i get a feeling that i never, never, never
had before.
Revelation 10:1
And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire:
Get thee behind me satan, for you savor not the things of God but the things of man, I worship the Lord Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ only, you can't use the Word against itself becsuse Christ is not divided against himself.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#478906 Jan 19, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
Ny crystal skull was extremely offending to him. He see's it as a nazi ss symbol, so vehemently attack my person over it, so I returned in like. I am not that ugly to be making one endure such anxiety over something like that.
Dr. Shrink is easily offended.

One day, or in another thread, he'll shower you with compliments and what-not. Then, the next day, or in another thread, you're a "churchoid freak-a-zoid trapezoid avoid the Noid cuss-word."

I just posted a message to him, and that's the first in a long time after I noticed the emotional roller-coaster he wants others to ride on with him. If I can offer you any advice, it's this.

Don't even acknowledge him unless absolutely necessary.

I feel bad for saying that, but I truly don't know what else to say.

Until next time...

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#478907 Jan 19, 2013
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
:)
Who opened the gate that caused this stampeded in here?
I'll have to root for the Falcons.
HEY!!!!!!....You're rooting for MY TEAM, lol.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#478908 Jan 19, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Ny crystal skull was extremely offending to him. He see's it as a nazi ss symbol, so vehemently attack my person over it, so I returned in like. I am not that ugly to be making one endure such anxiety over something like that.
I personally didn't relate it to the Nazi skull but get why it would upset some people, my Grandfather was one of the SS who fled to Brazil after the war and was a terrifying man, especially to my traumatised Grandmother, I've also known some others who suffered a great deal in and because of the Holocaust.
I just thought it was a shiny pirate skull but it's very kind of you to be willing to change it, as always, you have my respect :)
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#478909 Jan 19, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't say that. I repeated what's written.
I should have worded it the way I normally do, but I didn't. For that, I apologize for the confusion.

What I meant, though, is that anyone that chooses to remain sinning, willfully, will by no means enter into the kingdom of heaven.
CHOOSING to remain Sinful, is one who DOESN"T believe in Jesus, that He died for us and AROSE sitting on the right side of GOD, and this sinner remains in this unforgiven state.

Once you have accepted Jesus into your Heart, you do not want to sin WILLFULLY, in other words , premeditate (plan) to sinning, then , say well God will forgive me.

But we can SIN and not willfully mean too, everyday. It is our nature, If we know we have sinned , then sure we will ask for forgivness, God knows our Hearts if we MEANT to do this sin.

Location hidden

#478910 Jan 19, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Dr. Shrink is easily offended.
One day, or in another thread, he'll shower you with compliments and what-not. Then, the next day, or in another thread, you're a "churchoid freak-a-zoid trapezoid avoid the Noid cuss-word."
I just posted a message to him, and that's the first in a long time after I noticed the emotional roller-coaster he wants others to ride on with him. If I can offer you any advice, it's this.
Don't even acknowledge him unless absolutely necessary.
I feel bad for saying that, but I truly don't know what else to say.
Until next time...
I see. Well, I changed the pic so it didn't distress him...I have friends who were in Auschwitz, so I could understand the trauma, and if that was the case I surely don't wish to promote such distress.

Thanks
BT42

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#478911 Jan 19, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Shoot!
I was being serious!
I truly wanted to know what she found great about Q posting
as a guy who obviously has worn out his welcome
and is in a bad situation, to the point a girl bangs her head to
have him beaten up??
He has posted this before..it's odd to me that he has to become someone
in the third party, in an over the top extreme story..to
cry victim..
I just don't get it??
You can't slander someone, especially sexually these days
and think you are not the one out of line.
Haven't seen much of that gal to notice her..
from what I'm reading, she's got alot of energy.
Good or bad? Not sure..
Have a good weekend- John Coffey lol.:) Happy to be posting more w you all!
I'm sorry I didn't take you seriously and acted defensively, I misunderstood and I apologise for my rudeness. I had not read the story before and I don't think I understood it to mean what some others seem to think. Maybe it's something I don't have backround context to, I don't know. I thought it was an interesting take on some posters put into a well written story and agreed with some of it, that's all. Your meaning of it is not familiar to me.
God Bless <3

Location hidden

#478912 Jan 19, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>HEY!!!!!!....You're rooting for MY TEAM, lol.
Jesu is never going to come back....

Dead man don't returns...

Ma Jews Grandpa told me....

Location hidden

#478913 Jan 19, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I personally didn't relate it to the Nazi skull but get why it would upset some people, my Grandfather was one of the SS who fled to Brazil after the war and was a terrifying man, especially to my traumatised Grandmother, I've also known some others who suffered a great deal in and because of the Holocaust.
I just thought it was a shiny pirate skull but it's very kind of you to be willing to change it, as always, you have my respect :)
Hey...what's a guy supposed ta do? Thanks for the up.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#478914 Jan 19, 2013
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
Try this for another view taken from the Word.
http://www.evangelicaloutreach.org/peter.htm
Thanks for that link Drew, I did read a good portion of it but not all yet, and it makes a good point for those who want to make a argument that Peter wasn't the head of the Church but Peter was directly commanded by the Lord himself to feed his sheep, and he was the one who stood up among the 120 on the day of Pentecost and preached the very first sermon on our Lord Jesus directly after the gift of the Holy Ghost was poured out.

It is possible that the Apostles decided to devide certain districts up among themselves ( this is only speculation on my part ) and wherever services and/or meetings took place the head of that church location was the one in charge, I know when Paul was converted he sought out Peter also for communication to confirm that they had the exact same gospel of Jesus Christ, so I still believe that the Lord made Peter the overall head of the church.

Blessings.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#478915 Jan 19, 2013
Phaerae wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey darlin,
Doing well although without RRs comical posts on FB to cheer me and make laugh things seem a little duller.
Baxter is very fluffy these days and in need of a trim as his eyes are hidden behind a mop of hair. Have been putting it off as its still so cold out and I know he likes to be warmer than after the shave him down.
It's pretty darn cold here most days as Jan/Feb tends to be our coldest months. We've had a little reprieve with temps in the pluses but its going down again to -20...brrrr
Love you lots girl...stay in touch.
Glad I found this post..
Was looking for you!

I am signing off for the night.
Going to post more to you tomorrow!
Long day and having the hardest time finding posts that I
glanced at when got here tonight-
that I wanted to answer..
ugh!!

So my dear- wishing you sweet dreams!
Love you lots too!
xo

Jack HFN and Drew- I will find your posts tomorrow..

Good night folks..

“You Can't Throw MeTo TheWolves”

Since: May 10

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#478916 Jan 19, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
he he heeeeeeee
you have no guts to enter strange awsome area of dr Shrink sophisticated responds to the poor bumas like you'
bhwh haaaaaaaa huuuu uuu eeeeeeee prrrrrrrt
Non sprecare il mio tempo prezioso in ritarda mentali e enuretici cronici come te.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#478917 Jan 19, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. whatever that mean, the answer is yes ..
.. hi ya Kaitlin, my sweet, gracious pussycat !!..
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the real sweet Kaitlin who used to hang around on the gay and proof of God threads, or the fake one who showed up there a few days go.
If the real one, hi Kaitlin good to see you again. You have been missed but you haven't missed anything, as everything is as it was, except some of our known phoneys now have more IDs. Well, I guess there hasn't been as many overt attacks against witches since you left, but the attacks on gays have stepped up, to include many of the non-gays being declared by the homophobes to be gay too, even though we are not.
Hey, boooots!

There's a *fake* me running around? Registered, or gray boxing?

I left the "Prove there's a god" thread long ago because it's just too busy over there. It's almost as bad here. I really need to cut back to just one thread.

Good to read you.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#478918 Jan 19, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. Catcher did it !!..
.. would you like me to invite Yellodog ??..
Is that old cow still posting? Didn't she change her name or something...again?

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#478919 Jan 19, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry, Grace Walker, but I don't understand your question. At what time did I ever say I was without sin? I am in the process of learning, so as to become perfect, but I'm not perfect, yet. But, I continue trying, just as we're instructed in the bible.
<quoted text>As true as that is, have you ever wondered how others were considered perfect?
Genesis 6:9
These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God.
Job 1:1
There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job; and that man was perfect and upright, and one that feared God, and eschewed evil.
Luke 1:5-6
There was in the days of Herod, the king of Judaea, a certain priest named Zacharias, of the course of Abia: and his wife was of the daughters of Aaron, and her name was Elisabeth. And they were both righteous before God, walking in all the commandments and ordinances of the Lord blameless.
Apparently, the difference between our anointed Savior and these others is that he never sinned, while they must have at one point in time, or another. Regardless, at the time, they were considered perfect, just, blameless, and to have walked with "God." How, though, is this possible?
<quoted text>...as it's written.
Philippians 2:12
Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.
The law we're no longer under is the penalty of death by the Mosaic law. In it's place is grace, but only until Judgment.
<quoted text>By process of elimination.
Every day, I try to eliminate sin by learning how to defeat the very thought of sin. And in the meantime, I study the law to learn what sin is. Like Paul wrote, "I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet." And this is why we've been given the great gift of grace. To learn righteousness.
New International Version
Isaiah 26:10
Though grace is shown to the wicked, they do not learn righteousness.
Why do so many people try to find "god" in a crappy, poorly-written, self-contradictory book?

Raise your sights.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#478920 Jan 19, 2013
simplyput...

I composed another reply to you, but I don't know what happened to it. I'll have to answer it again. I do have a couple of questions, though.

1) Why do you continue to allow only portions of my posts to remain, especially my posts that aren't long, at all, and especially when your replies are just as small? Is this so you don't have to address the portion you deemed unworthy to remain? For instance...

You replied to my post about remaining in willful sin, but you removed the portion of scripture I quoted regarding man's knowledge and what's given him, and the consequence of not fulfilling "God's" expectation of him. Why? Do you disagree with the scripture?

And of the many verses I do quote, why don't you address any of them? I, normally, quote four verses that instruct us to become perfect. Why don't you address those posts? Do you not agree with those verses? And yet, you'll continue to declare how none can become perfect, but without explaining why "God" would even instruct us to become as such if we couldn't.

And what about all the questions I ask in my posts? Do they not deserve attention, or an answer?

I've asked Grace Walker and Red Apples how Romans 11:17-22 coincides with the "once saved, always saved" belief. Why haven't you addressed that question?

It seems to me you're merely riding the coattails of other contributors, perhaps just to be included in conversation. Either that, or you're just really in the mood to argue. In any case, I only expect the same attention in return that I give to your posts. And if I did remove any portion of your posts, say for space's sake, I'd only remove portions that are truly irrelevant to the point you're trying to make and only for the sake of space.

Thank your for your time and consideration.

Until next time...

Shalowm.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 12 min Bongo 55,653
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 38 min Steve III 649,629
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 49 min AussieBobby 425
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr crust 281,467
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Rosa 106,051
TRUTH about illegal aliens (Aug '14) 4 hr Knock off purse s... 12
Does anybody know Doctor REALITY'S race or nati... 4 hr Knock off purse s... 36
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 9 hr Noname 69
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 hr Hangman 972,378
More from around the web