Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#478843 Jan 19, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Why? Are you look'n fer another date again?
Pull yer pants up ya cretin. Yer breath is stink'n up the place.
Yes. People today have progressed far further in intelligence than those of 2000 years ago. Just because you haven't doesn't mean that these others haven't.
Now, some of us might be interested in what they have to say, and their opinions without your constant badgering. So why don't you pack your head where your hatefilled brain is...if ya can git past the clingons.
your skull awatar is one more cretinic zombies on this topic

I have no pants at all,because all pants you bought from flomart,and I use corn dry leaves waving my farts from under those leaves to refresh your stinking skull full of maggots,insects,and little animals wandering around your miserable skeleton

My inteligency is low,but yours inteligency doesn't have any term "low"or below"

you are just simple stupid,and cyber coward not having life,or any sense in your freacking lost atheistic life

just pack up your zombie skull,light candle and wait for halloween to be kicked and spewed by little children

atheists are drawn in own dung,there is not need to hate them

only fell sorry how human being step down below level of insectodial parasities without of any Universe Value

pfuj
your hate tonight till tomorrow will consume your left over brain like old mushroom mildew

bum
hush hush hus zombie

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

#478844 Jan 19, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
~Snicker....Ego Fix.....Since I have MET you in Real Life....You are a VERY Humble Man....And trying to Brag on God without following or trying to kiss up to any poster or person
Wow, that's awesome, Epi. I think I can make it another day or so now, Sis.

Brag on God.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#478845 Jan 19, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
mama
if you are here
just stop gossip earthly fables what you like or what you don't like
try to descuss and worship Jesus Christ and listen all those cobfused doctrines '"saints" leading them nowhere and those who listen their doctrines also goes nowhere
just only one station-coffin and 6 fit down(so called grave-hades-abbis- or Dantee Hell)
so
try to strat post heavenly logics
for now
Good night,it is time for you to go sleep,and 4 AM wake up on early flomart to find the best goodies only sold from 5 am till 7 am
artistic painter skills only you can use,when windows are frozen,
there is not other way to train your artistic very poor skills
I am also fascinated by the work of Julian Beever.

Here is a little about him along with the link to view some of his work. You can also google "beever sidewalk chalkwork" to view some of his work.

Julian Beever is known all over the world for his pavement drawings, more especially his 3D illusions, drawn in a special distortion to create an impression of 3D when seen from one particular viewpoint.

http://www.julianbeever.net/index.php...
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#478846 Jan 19, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Why? Are you look'n fer another date again?
Pull yer pants up ya cretin. Yer breath is stink'n up the place.
Yes. People today have progressed far further in intelligence than those of 2000 years ago. Just because you haven't doesn't mean that these others haven't.
Now, some of us might be interested in what they have to say, and their opinions without your constant badgering. So why don't you pack your head where your hatefilled brain is...if ya can git past the clingons.
I add you few words
I slightest doesn't give any s... of atheisstic empty skulls like you,

I am not here to respond to anyone,but to tell the truth about scumbags like you,
if you don't read others humble humans read,and they are aware of scums and loosers like you,for whom internet only saved thise wrecked alcoholic or drugs worthless life of insent on this earth-you are one of them

if you are smarter from me, write me onw word in my own language,

you piece of s....without of any behavioralistic moral ethics on this cyber space.

now read my sound
Fart
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#478847 Jan 19, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>

Well, apparently and with all due respect, I believe differently in what it was our anointed Savior fulfilled on the cross,
<quoted text>
<quoted text>First, I haven't stepped foot in a "church" since I was a child. And when I did, I never paid any attention.
If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
So BLL what did Jesus fulfil on the CROSS?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#478848 Jan 19, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no pants at all,because all pants you bought from flomart,and I use corn dry leaves waving my farts from under those leaves to refresh your stinking skull full of maggots,insects,and little animals wandering around your miserable skeleton
My inteligency is low,but yours inteligency doesn't have any term "low"or below"
you are just simple stupid,and cyber coward not having life,or any sense in your freacking lost atheistic life
just pack up your zombie skull,light candle and wait for halloween to be kicked and spewed by little children
only fell sorry how human being step down below level of insectodial parasities without of any Universe Value
pfuj
your hate tonight till tomorrow will consume your left over brain like old mushroom mildew
bum
hush hush hus zombie
<<<scroll>>>

“Messenger w/ a Message”

planet earth, for now

#478849 Jan 19, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Excellent breakdown with Word.. Good answer.
Try this for another view taken from the Word.

http://www.evangelicaloutreach.org/peter.htm
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#478850 Jan 19, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I am also fascinated by the work of Julian Beever.
Here is a little about him along with the link to view some of his work. You can also google "beever sidewalk chalkwork" to view some of his work.
Julian Beever is known all over the world for his pavement drawings, more especially his 3D illusions, drawn in a special distortion to create an impression of 3D when seen from one particular viewpoint.
http://www.julianbeever.net/index.php...
sweety
I don't use faken media of internet webs

but I am fascinated in History,langugaes, archeology, antropology,religions revisionistic free of media control wisdom and knowledge make me smart enough not to be fooled by anyone
also only Bible for past 34 years,Bible is like my foundation, to master my mind

for information you can click to know who I am,and what I love it as second knowldedge after Bible knowledge

I like you lady,
may I make you upset,
But this what I am.
people have to at first learn character of second human and then say something about this human

I do this constantly,I learn,investigate draw everything from minds of humans,they expose at end who they are
AND MY POSITIVE OF NEGATIVE OPINION IS BASED ON FACTS,NOT ON UNEDUCATED STUPIDITY AND HATE

thanks for respond sweety,thanks for web given to me? I will look at in because web is sent from You mama Annie
God bless you alway,

“Messenger w/ a Message”

planet earth, for now

#478851 Jan 19, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
understood Drew. Correction and rebuke accepted and deserved. Just wanted him to feel what it is like to get under someone's skin.
Appreciate it.
Andrew (CS).
Not a problem. Just wanted to clarify respectfully.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#478852 Jan 19, 2013
Hoopoes

The Hoopoes is mentioned in Leviticus 11:19 and Deuteromony 14:18.It is a beautiful bird but it is fifthy in its eating and nesting habits.Also it was a scared bird to the Egyptians.The facts probably account for its prohibition in Isreal.It has spectacular plumage including a fanlike crest.It beak is long,thin and curved.

Location hidden

#478853 Jan 19, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I add you few words
I slightest doesn't give any s... of atheisstic empty skulls like you,
I am not here to respond to anyone,but to tell the truth about scumbags like you,
if you don't read others humble humans read,and they are aware of scums and loosers like you,for whom internet only saved thise wrecked alcoholic or drugs worthless life of insent on this earth-you are one of them
if you are smarter from me, write me onw word in my own language,
you piece of s....without of any behavioralistic moral ethics on this cyber space.
now read my sound
Fart
Sie sind ein hasserfüllt Narr.

Location hidden

#478854 Jan 19, 2013
Humm now about thoses roosters.

The common cock is mentioned once in the Old Testament in Proverbs 30:31 the strutting rooster.In the New Testament Mark 13:35 mentions cockcrow as the signal for morning.The only other reference is to the cock that crowed when Peter denied Jesus.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#478855 Jan 19, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Sie sind ein hasserfüllt Narr.
fart
your german sucks like d...sucker,translator is like you,just stupid
Are you sure I am german?
he he heeeeeeeeeeeeeee pierdolniety polackij
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#478856 Jan 19, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
<<<scroll>>>
prrrrrrr
loud stinking fart to you

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#478857 Jan 19, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>I've concluded that that means that we're capable of producing the conditions of heaven in our own lives.
.. couldn't agree with you more. We'll get along just fine ..
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>And if you understand it, the kingdom of heaven is also called "His rest." This "rest," then, is the condition I'm referring to.
Thomas 50:... if then ask, "What is the sign of your Father in you?" say to them, "It is movement and rest."

Location hidden

#478858 Jan 19, 2013
Ravens

The raven is the largest member of the crow family and it is first encountered in the story of Noah's flood(Genesis 8:7) It was one of the unclean animals (Leviticus 11:15).God's care for the raven was a symbol of his care for his people and it also was a symbol of jugment and desolation.

With Established Harem

#478859 Jan 19, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to thread, little sister.
You just taught me a few new words. Nyotaimori looked tasty.
.. thanks big brother ..

.. the PTAG thread has become somewhat mundane ..

With Established Harem

#478860 Jan 19, 2013
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
:)
Who opened the gate that caused this stampeded in here?
.. Catcher did it !!..

.. would you like me to invite Yellodog ??..

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#478861 Jan 19, 2013
I wrote wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking(writing) from experience? If so, my sympathies LW, but I think (from past reading) you've found yer match now.
My grandmother(maternal) had a saying, "there's a lid for every pot"- it's an old one that's been around a while.
This could be a good discussion point, do you think that's true? I know some believers feel God will "lead them to the right person", others feel He will give us discernment to 'know' someone may be a good match(more general) ; while others believe God has someone "preordained" for each one(believers only),set aside as a 'perfect helpmeet'(this seems to go along with a strict predestination in some circles).
What do you , or anyone who wishes to discuss, think?
Must be on with me day but will check in later to see (if any ) thoughts:)
You have a Great Day, LW...
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Senecus,
I feel like God has someone He wants you to be with. Not that we always choose that one. But He can work with what/who is chosen too. JMO
HFN
Hi HFN, thanks for the reply:)

So, you would lean more towards a "predestined mate", but we're able to reject God's choice(exercise 'freewill'). You feel God can work within our choice,would there be degrees of choice? In other words, I've heard it said (claimed)-" It's not His first best for me, probably His 4th or 5th"(don't ask me how they determine that!).
I didn't ask in original question but should have for scripture in support of ones position:)

And the question really follows closely to God's will in general for ones life. And that can be debated also , those in the "perfect/permissive will" camps, and those in a "collective will" camp.

I'll just leave it open ,if others want to add or you wish to continue. Have a good evening HFN:)

Location hidden

#478862 Jan 19, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
pfuj
bum
hush hush hus zombie
Ich war in der Heimat in 49 geboren. Sie sehen eine avatar Ihnen nicht gefällt und greifen die Menschen für sie. wie kindisch und ignorant. Sie sind ein disgrece zu deinem Volk und der Menschheit. Wenn dies Ihr best behavior, würde ich es vorziehen, dass du mir nicht immer wieder posten - und ich werde das gleiche tun.
Habt einen guten Tag in Ihrem Hass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Spider1954 950,259
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 12 min Frank Merton 698
Too many Asians in California which makes it suck (Mar '12) 21 min Mr Danville 1998 153
Poll My Main Use of Topix (Feb '12) 37 min Sollers 45
((O99,1111,6165))Noida sector 61,62,63,64,65 Ca... 44 min kapil 1
((O99,1111,6165))Noida sector 56,57,58,59,60 Ca... 45 min kapil 1
((O99,1111,6165))Noida sector 51,52,53,54,55 Ca... 46 min kapil 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 58 min Rosesz 627,239
More from around the web