“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#478788 Jan 19, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't seen it yet.
.. that's cause you're always on your knees, graveling, unable to contain yourself, the exquisite pleasure of total domination your objective, unable to delay ..

.. oh, forgot again !! you're a man. But, you really look cute in a wig, falsies and pink negligee ..

<< patting Catcher on head >>

Since: Sep 10

Malibu, CA

#478789 Jan 19, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. that's cause you're always on your knees, graveling, unable to contain yourself, the exquisite pleasure of total domination your objective, unable to delay ..
.. oh, forgot again !! you're a man. But, you really look cute in a wig, falsies and pink negligee ..
You said you wouldn't tell.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#478792 Jan 19, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. whatever that mean, the answer is yes ..
.. hi ya Kaitlin, my sweet, gracious pussycat !!..
Is this the real sweet Kaitlin who used to hang around on the gay and proof of God threads, or the fake one who showed up there a few days go.

If the real one, hi Kaitlin good to see you again. You have been missed but you haven't missed anything, as everything is as it was, except some of our known phoneys now have more IDs. Well, I guess there hasn't been as many overt attacks against witches since you left, but the attacks on gays have stepped up, to include many of the non-gays being declared by the homophobes to be gay too, even though we are not.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#478793 Jan 19, 2013
Here's a second attempt at the linkof the bull:
http://api.ning.com/files/cHbaQ-MsURFgt6CI9Jc... *9NnzMjuHbY33hkDNANn6lACJUobLe UpF5rST3hqvqRoOSpdO03E0FCxg4Ro AIzLgqp3Qt/Taureau.jpg

Fennario

#478791 Jan 19, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
To me, religious faith is about spirits, but is not spiritual.
lil whispers wrote:
The spirit and spiritual two different things but go hand in hand with each other while one is alive here on earth.
Are you agreeing with me, disagreeing, both, or neither? As I said before, complete thoughts are most helpful. Please don't ask me to connect just a few dots to see the picture that you are imagining.

These are the stars of the constellation taurus connected one way
http://mail.colonial.net/~hkaiter/starweb0809...

Here they are connected a different way:
http://img3.etsystatic.com/000/0/5835938/il_f...

Here's what one person imagined to go with that:
http://api.ning.com/files/cHbaQ-MsURFgt6CI9Jc... *9NnzMjuHbY33hkDNANn6lACJUobLe UpF5rST3hqvqRoOSpdO03E0FCxg4Ro AIzLgqp3Qt/Taureau.jpg

Here is another:
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ly98usMJqp1...

Do you see where I'm going with this?

You don't supply enough data points to paint your word picture. When you want to write poetry, you are deliberately vague. You leave room for the reader to connect the dots himself and add his own significance to his interpretation.

But if you want to be understood, you should connect the dots yourself with expository prose.

Fennario

#478794 Jan 19, 2013
Henry wrote:
Sorry, but there is no god, religions are myths and faith or spirits are just imaginary ones!
Good work, Henry. I'm nearly convinced.

With Established Harem

#478795 Jan 19, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You said you wouldn't tell.
.. unless you're a lesbian, never trust a woman ..

.. I fibbed ..

With Established Harem

#478796 Jan 19, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the real sweet Kaitlin who used to hang around on the gay and proof of God threads, or the fake one who showed up there a few days go.
If the real one, hi Kaitlin good to see you again. You have been missed but you haven't missed anything, as everything is as it was, except some of our known phoneys now have more IDs. Well, I guess there hasn't been as many overt attacks against witches since you left, but the attacks on gays have stepped up, to include many of the non-gays being declared by the homophobes to be gay too, even though we are not.
.. it's the real Kaitlin. She purrs under my spell ..

Location hidden

#478797 Jan 19, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Graveling or groveling? From being raised in the country where all the roads were graveled and not paved, and haveing fallen off my bicycle or just fallen on the roads, graveling can be painful.:) Even more painful if you get your face involved with the gravel.

Location hidden

#478798 Jan 19, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. it's the real Kaitlin. She purrs under my spell ..
Sweeti, even we straight men purr under your spell, so how is that proof?:) I will take your word for it though.

Fennario

#478799 Jan 19, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
According to most of Judaism, the entire Tanakh is an analogy.
Chrisitians haven't grasped that in 1700 years.
Jews don't consider the legends of the Old Testament literal truth? Don't they believe in a literal exodus or a literal flood? I wasn't aware.

“Hippie Witch”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#478800 Jan 19, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>Bonsoir Phaerae, how are you cher? I like your avatar it is very beautiful and unique.
Why thank you and bonsoir to you as well Seraphine, what a lovely name.

Fennario

#478801 Jan 19, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Now, about the black book scribbles...
Are you referring to the Blackbook Sessions? I Googled the phrase "black book scribbles" and was directed to that. I hadn't heard of them before. Some were quite beautiful. I love quality graffiti.

“Hippie Witch”

Location hidden

#478802 Jan 19, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>Pookie girl! What are you doin' here, darlin'? It's nice to know you're still around.

So, what brings you to this miseralble hell hole? I mean, this sweet and pleasant little hell hole?

((hugs!!))
Heya Kaitlin,

I don't post much on Topix other than posting on offbeat on the interesting quotes thread. People always seem to be fighting and its just to much agro lol.

Just saw LeLe post and hasn't seen her in a while and thought I'd pop to say hey.:-)

Fennario

#478803 Jan 19, 2013
Henry wrote:
I agree much with you!
That's a first, Henry.

Actually, we've never disagreed to my knowledge, although you don't seem to notice. Instead, you correct my references to gods by telling me that there are none.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#478804 Jan 19, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Tain't it?
It comes around every now and then, like the clown riding the wee bike into the ring between acts at the circus...
Later folks;)
What an image.

Fennario

#478805 Jan 19, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
God OWNS you.
Nobody owns me.

But you seem to have given yourself away.
trifecta1 wrote:
And when God sees fit that you are no longer relevant in the land of the living he will kill you and take back the life that is His.
Thank you for sharing your mythology. It's quite beautiful really.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#478806 Jan 19, 2013
<quoted text>
LOL.
<quoted text>
Good to see you as well. Welcome to the thread.
I pop in once in awhile to torment my Christian friends.

It helps them maintain that persecution complex.

“Hippie Witch”

Location hidden

#478807 Jan 19, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>Hugs right back at you my friend!
:)

I have missed you too!
Was surprised to log on and see you!

How are all of you fairing in losing RR?
I think of you all and her children alot..
You are all in my best thoughts and prayers.
Always..

What have you been up to- up north??
How is Baxter??

Won't be back on till much later tonight..hope you
check back in!
Hey darlin,

Doing well although without RRs comical posts on FB to cheer me and make laugh things seem a little duller.

Baxter is very fluffy these days and in need of a trim as his eyes are hidden behind a mop of hair. Have been putting it off as its still so cold out and I know he likes to be warmer than after the shave him down.

It's pretty darn cold here most days as Jan/Feb tends to be our coldest months. We've had a little reprieve with temps in the pluses but its going down again to -20...brrrr

Love you lots girl...stay in touch.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#478808 Jan 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Are you referring to the Blackbook Sessions? I Googled the phrase "black book scribbles" and was directed to that. I hadn't heard of them before. Some were quite beautiful. I love quality graffiti.
LOL! No. I was referring to the Constantinian compilation of fables and contradictions. But, I am glad it led you to something more useful. I find your "discourse" quite interesting.
Please carry on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 min onemale 270,060
Poll Are you sick of seeing interracial dating ads? (Jul '08) 4 min Ben ACCF KING 43
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Gods r Delusions ... 578,952
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min Bongo 817,484
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 15 min lightbeamrider 1,965
Johnny Spencer 18 min Terra Jones 2
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 57 min ACME Rock Sales 121,445
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 176,203
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 8 hr MUQ2 39,952
More from around the web