Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#478876 Jan 19, 2013
simplyput wrote:
So BLL what did Jesus fulfil on the CROSS?
First, he fulfilled circumcision.

Circumcision was the first of the covenants. If a child wasn't circumcised on the eighth day, that child could never enter into the second covenant.

Circumcision was the outward expression that represented the removal of fleshly lusts. Our anointed Savior taught us the spiritual significance of the law, giving us the ability to remove fleshly lusts from our hearts and minds. Having accomplished this, he allowed for another entrance into a covenant with "God," through him, which also allowed for Gentiles to enter into a covenant without having to be circumcised. In the law, if any Gentile desired to enter into a covenant with "God," they had to be circumcised, regardless of their age.

I'd like to add, too, that our anointed Savior died sinless. He was the epitome of what circumcision represented. Therefore, he fulfilled the law of circumcision.

The second law to be fulfilled was the covenant of blood for remission of sins.

By law, in order for Israel to be forgiven of their sins, they had to sacrifice the required animal. Without shedding of blood, there's no remission of sins. Without remission of sins, men were to be put to death. Our anointed Savior sacrificed himself and shed his own blood. Therefore, the law of sacrifice became fulfilled in him. No longer does anyone have to sacrifice an animal to be forgiven of their sins.

Another law to be fulfilled in our anointed Savior is the penalty of death, which ties in closely with the law of sacrifice.

When Israel was caught in the act of sin, they were brought before the gods so that punishment could be administered. For many of the laws, the penalty was death. But, by the most righteous of standards, all men were worthy of death. Therefore, it was determined that the penalty of death be removed. When our anointed Savior died as a substitute for sinful man, this removed the penalty of death from the law. This removal is called "grace." Now, when the time comes, the penalty of death will be reinstated and administered by our anointed Savior, being the only man worthy to administer such punishment. And this is why I repeatedly quote Isaiah 26:10. "Though grace is shown to the wicked, they do not learn righteousness," wrote Isaiah. One reason our anointed Savior died, as our substitute, is to give us grace, so that we can learn righteousness without fear of being put to death when we mistakenly miss the mark.

And lastly, our anointed Savior fulfilled the precepts of the Sabbaths.

There were many requirements to observing the Sabbaths, whether they be the weekly Sabbath, or a High Holy Day. Many of these Sabbaths required sacrifices, so forth and so on, which were also fulfilled on the cross. Therefore, it's these precepts that he fulfilled. In this, we're still to observe the Sabbath, but we're to keep in mind the precepts he fulfilled.

To understand, these Sabbaths are days of rest. And in this, we're to look toward a better, ultimate rest. After all, the Sabbath was made for man and not man for the Sabbath. The only High Holy Day that we're instructed to observe, too, is Passover. But, even in this, we're not to fulfill any other precepts than what was instructed us by our anointed Savior, himself.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Until next time...
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#478877 Jan 19, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Great questions.
This one in particular. Which I see BLL is avoiding.
Quote: "So if you DIE before you do not sin anymore, where will you go?"
lol, I just do not understand why they want to make it so hard on themselves. Jesus paid it ALL. Do they want to do it THEMSELVES?, without taking God at HIS word?

Then this QU guy says it is demonic if you beleive osas, DEMONIC!

OMG

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#478878 Jan 19, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
What you mean is, you aren't willing to take an honest look at Christian ideology.
Credulity is not a virtue.
I'm not a Christian, so I don't care how or from what angle you prefer top look at it.

Andrew (CS).

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#478879 Jan 19, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
There are Biblical errors because it was written by men. Had it been overseen by an omnipotent creator deity with an interest in human endeavors, and in fact an insistence that humans believe in it blindly, then that would unlikely be the case.
Absence of evidence is evidence of absence.
Yes, you say this every time you come to this thread. Why don't you bring an electric drill next time? Worse even, you're so wrong it feels so right to you.

Andrew (CS).
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#478880 Jan 19, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Ich war in der Heimat in 49 geboren. Sie sehen eine avatar Ihnen nicht gefällt und greifen die Menschen für sie. wie kindisch und ignorant. Sie sind ein disgrece zu deinem Volk und der Menschheit. Wenn dies Ihr best behavior, würde ich es vorziehen, dass du mir nicht immer wieder posten - und ich werde das gleiche tun.
Habt einen guten Tag in Ihrem Hass.
du warst nur in Deutchland vieleciht geboren

but du sprichst keine Deutche und richtiege furmulatiertr Worte
zum beispiel;
die Worte;avatar,kindish,ignorant, disgrece behavior>

du bist enie grosse Dumkopf und noch mir grosse Shande zu haben nur Du bist gresse Shande fuer deine voriege Heimat, diese Land und ganze Menscheit

einige Tagen du wirst im bett liegen, und weinene fuer grosse Liebe vom Gott,aber es wird zu spaet fuer Scheisse Idioten was bist du

deine shadel errieniert mir SS shadel,
du grosse Dumkopf und Du nach der 1945 mit deiner Vater waren fluechtlinge aus Deutchland

kuess meine arsh?

ich freue mich ,dass bin ich keine Mench as du bist,
und nich vom deine veruecte Heimat

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#478881 Jan 19, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Not merely poor, but lazy? More aspersions? Can you express dissent without a gratuitous ad hominem in it? Perhaps not.
Were you aware that they use analogies in IQ tests? Not everybody gets them.
I am happy you're knowledgeable about this.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#478882 Jan 19, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
I am happy you're knowledgeable about this.
your happieness is incredible

you post your own glories like king above all,
happy,not happy,thank in advance,please answer me,please don't judge,please last judgement punish all of you

ONLY I I CS HAVE RIGHT,FULL GLORY,WILL FLY TO HEAVEN WILL JUDGE EVERYONE,AND GET READY WITH THEM PROPERLY WITH IRON ROD AND RESURECTED ABRAHAM IN ISRAEL,

HURRRAAAAAAAAA CS IS KING, ANOINTED ONE,JUDGE OF ALL CHRISTIANS,INFFALAIBLE HOLY MORE SMART FROM GOD AND JESUS CHRIST

HE HE HEEEEEEEE

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#478883 Jan 19, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
du warst nur in Deutchland vieleciht geboren
but du sprichst keine Deutche und richtiege furmulatiertr Worte
zum beispiel;
die Worte;avatar,kindish,ignorant, disgrece behavior>
du bist enie grosse Dumkopf und noch mir grosse Shande zu haben nur Du bist gresse Shande fuer deine voriege Heimat, diese Land und ganze Menscheit
einige Tagen du wirst im bett liegen, und weinene fuer grosse Liebe vom Gott,aber es wird zu spaet fuer Scheisse Idioten was bist du
deine shadel errieniert mir SS shadel,
du grosse Dumkopf und Du nach der 1945 mit deiner Vater waren fluechtlinge aus Deutchland
kuess meine arsh?
ich freue mich ,dass bin ich keine Mench as du bist,
und nich vom deine veruecte Heimat
You are such a bigoted fool. Last post to you. You are not worth the bother.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#478884 Jan 19, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>You are such a bigoted fool. Last post to you. You are not worth the bother.
my too.unless you remove this SS Shadel from american christian topic
you are today more worthless as before 1945,einfache Schande
du bist niemand

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#478885 Jan 19, 2013
simplyput wrote:
BLL, you are not seeing how you posted.
You said that sinners could not enter HEAVEN, right? Then you said you do not believe OSAS, right? Then you say you must be PERFECT,and not sin, right?So now your saying , you want to defeat even the THOUGHT out of your head of SINNING.
So if you DIE before you do not sin anymore, where will you go?
The OT, said to 'Remember the Sabbath, and to KEEP it holy.
So if you haven't step your foot in a church??????? just asking if you remembered reading that.
One, I do remember the Sabbath. And I try, to the best of my ability, to keep it holy. Just not in any building of any particular denomination. But, if I did decide to go to a so-called "church" in order to keep the Sabbath, it would, most likely, have to be a synagogue, or with Seventh-Day Adventists, as to my knowledge, they're the only two groups that keep the Sabbath on the correct day. Or, the Black Hebrew Israelites, too. Now that that's out of the way...

Paul wrote, "Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus. Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus."

Perfection is my goal, as it should be all our goal. But, what would happen if I were to die this very moment?

It amazes me how quickly we forget our own sayings when we wish to challenge others. As many might say, "God" knows my heart. He knows whether I've been making a valiant effort towards perfection, or if I've been idling along, basking in my lukewarmness. He knows if I've reflected Him, or if people of the world couldn't even tell there was a difference between me and them. He knows if I've given him glory by just words, or by actions and words. He knows.

For the record, when I speak of perfection, I'm referring to love for one another. I believe that all deserves to be loved perfectly. But, I can't love you perfectly without making a valiant effort to, first, learn "God's" perception of love, and two, become that love. And in that, I leave you this...

1John 4:17
Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.

"As he is"? He is perfect, and so should we be in this world, as he is. And why? So "that we may have boldness in the day of judgment." Boldness for what? Why are we instructed to be as he is in this world if we're guaranteed salvation in the day of judgment? My boldness comes by my trying, to the best of my ability, to become as he is. Perfect.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#478886 Jan 19, 2013
simplyput wrote:
We are not saying you said you were perfect, it was just that you implied it by saying 'sinners could not enter Heaven. It was very contradictive .
I didn't say that. I repeated what's written.

I should have worded it the way I normally do, but I didn't. For that, I apologize for the confusion. What I meant, though, is that anyone that chooses to remain sinning, willfully, will by no means enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Luke 12:48
But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.
Sora

San Diego, CA

#478887 Jan 19, 2013
Bonsoir to all,

My sister loved many things, she loved the sunlight on her face and hair, she loved to play her violin often especially during the sunrise, preferably Brahms. She enjoyed long walks and philosophical discussions about the Bible. Most of all she enjoyed the poetry of Emily Dickinson. This one was her favorite and eleven years later after her untimely departure from this world. dearest Anna Maria you shall always be loved, when I see the sun I shall see your face, when I see the moon I shall remember your voice. This poem I now dedicate to your memory.

Ample make this Bed —
Make this Bed with Awe —
In it wait till Judgment break
Excellent and Fair.

Be its Mattress straight —
Be its Pillow round —
Let no Sunrise' yellow noise
Interrupt this Ground —

*Sobs*

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#478888 Jan 19, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
my too.unless you remove this SS Shadel from american christian topic
you are today more worthless as before 1945,einfache Schande
du bist niemand
What would you rather I display?
Lost In Transition

United States

#478889 Jan 19, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
If a person came up to you and ask you
"how can I be SAVED, spirtually", what would you tell them.
You're human, so step 1 would be to die. Literally.
Ya just can't get there from here.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#478890 Jan 19, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sticking with english and master writings or spoken english,
it is not so easy
my fluent is german and slovac from my mama slovac and papa german,my grandfather was jew,and grandma was greek-slovac
but I agree,there are all languages giberish,
and only inteligent people never spew against foreign english or other languge spoken or writen by foreigners
NOBODY IS ABLE TO LEARN LANGUAGE IN 10 DAYS,OR 10 YEARS,OR EVEN 30 YEARS,IF SOMEONE IS NOT BORN FOR EXAMPLE IN AMERICA
thank you sweety
God bless you,you are very nice poster and nice lady.
I mostly don't post my positive views if I am not so sure of someone beliefs,or who is this person in reality
after little while,I am able by my remarks to reveal character of second human of poster behind his/her posts
Fair enough, thank you :)
I think there is much truth in what you say, it just seems coded at times and tricky to pick up. I love most of your posts, God Bless you Doc <3

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#478891 Jan 19, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
Great questions.
This one in particular. Which I see BLL is avoiding.
Quote: "So if you DIE before you do not sin anymore, where will you go?"
Avoiding? I avoid nothing, ever.

Is it okay with you if I answer these posts in the order they're posted? Is that alright, Red Apples?

Avoiding, he says. The nerve of this guy...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#478892 Jan 19, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> What would you rather I display?
Your 'throne'? Jks.
<3
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#478893 Jan 19, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>One, I do remember the Sabbath. And I try, to the best of my ability, to keep it holy. Just not in any building of any particular denomination. But, if I did decide to go to a so-called "church" in order to keep the Sabbath, it would, most likely, have to be a synagogue, or with Seventh-Day Adventists, as to my knowledge, they're the only two groups that keep the Sabbath on the correct day. Or, the Black Hebrew Israelites, too. Now that that's out of the way...
Paul wrote, "Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus. Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus."
Perfection is my goal, as it should be all our goal. But, what would happen if I were to die this very moment?
It amazes me how quickly we forget our own sayings when we wish to challenge others. As many might say, "God" knows my heart. He knows whether I've been making a valiant effort towards perfection, or if I've been idling along, basking in my lukewarmness. He knows if I've reflected Him, or if people of the world couldn't even tell there was a difference between me and them. He knows if I've given him glory by just words, or by actions and words. He knows.
For the record, when I speak of perfection, I'm referring to love for one another. I believe that all deserves to be loved perfectly. But, I can't love you perfectly without making a valiant effort to, first, learn "God's" perception of love, and two, become that love. And in that, I leave you this...
1John 4:17
Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.
"As he is"? He is perfect, and so should we be in this world, as he is. And why? So "that we may have boldness in the day of judgment." Boldness for what? Why are we instructed to be as he is in this world if we're guaranteed salvation in the day of judgment? My boldness comes by my trying, to the best of my ability, to become as he is. Perfect.
You are talking like all those churchoidal about sabbath part of ceremonial law,
new spiritual law, doesn't require worship any paticular day as sabbath according to Jesus Words

that sabbath is not for people,but people for sabbath-
IF YOU UNDERSTAND THOSE WORDS,FOR SURE YOU WILL ONLY WORSHIP SABBATH NOT AS OBLIGATION OF FULFILL GODS SPIRITUAL LAW, BUT AS YOUR OWN FREE WILL,AND CHOICE TO CELEBRATE OR NOT,

GOD ALMIGHTY ETERNALY EXISTENCY IS NOT WORSHIPED IN THE PATTERN OF EARTHLY 24 HOURS OR WEEKEND TIME ONLY GIVEN FOR HUMANS ONCE A WEEK SABBATH

HAVE GOOD NIGHT MR BLL

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#478894 Jan 19, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought it was a well written story. Do I need your permission to think? Oh, hi how are you, nice to meet you?
Awfully defensive answer- wouldn't you say?
Where did I imply you needed my permission to anything?
This is an open forum..no??

I asked your opinion of why you thought the "story" was great.
Was curious and wanted to know why?
And I offered up my opinion to what I thought of it..

I have read this "story" before, Q has posted it here more than once- he's what I call-
a selfrighteous
victim..

Have fun..
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#478895 Jan 19, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Fair enough, thank you :)
I think there is much truth in what you say, it just seems coded at times and tricky to pick up. I love most of your posts, God Bless you Doc <3
I almost left,
but saw your post,
I honestly thank you sweety for your good heart and normal senses of human belonging truly to our Lord Jesus Christ
God bless you this night
1 Thess 2;5
And the Lord direct your heart into the love of God, and into the patient waiting for Christ

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 31 min River Tam 88,356
Fischbach army depot-NATO site 67 (Mar '07) 38 min Larry W-Ours 489
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Gabriel 996,525
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr candlesmell 703,781
why Donald Trump is president (Oct '17) 3 hr Joe Fortuna 37
Division Of Cold Dead Hands 5 hr Happy 1
Sexual Desires: My wife pooping in my mouth (Aug '13) 5 hr poodawg 66