Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#478826 Jan 19, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. thanks ..

.. what does that sentence mean to you ??..
I've concluded that that means that we're capable of producing the conditions of heaven in our own lives. And if you understand it, the kingdom of heaven is also called "His rest." This "rest," then, is the condition I'm referring to.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#478828 Jan 19, 2013
Phaerae wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol...I like you HFN..very few people end up on my don't like list...even if I disagree with them.(Hugs)
:)
((((Phaerae))))
That’s good news. I wasn’t sure.

I think there are few if any that, given enough time, we will not disagree about something or another with. It doesn’t necessarily mean we don’t like/love them. LOL
HFN

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#478827 Jan 19, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Thou tellest my wanderings put thou my tears into thy bottle are they not in thy book.
LW...this is a link that I posted for OYE once...a poem about tears in a bottle. I think you will enjoy it too.

http://www.tearsinabottlecollection.com/Tears...

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#478829 Jan 19, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Well, apparently and with all due respect, I believe differently in what it was our anointed Savior fulfilled on the cross, being careful not to include any more than what was prophesied in the law, prophecies, and psalms. As I believe, our being saved, wholly, is a process that begins with our learning and applying the spiritual significance of the law, the same in which our anointed Savior taught. If you read what it is that grace actually fulfills, you'll see that grace is the removal of the penalty of death by the Mosaic law for a time. In this, we're no longer under this law which, all in all, means we've been saved from this law. This was explained, in a way, when our anointed Savior saved the adulterous woman from her verdict. Grace, though, does not save us from the law that prohibits adultery.
<quoted text>Believe me when I tell you, my friend, I've pondered these things for years. And what I know as fact is this. Sinners will not be allowed into the kingdom. So, regardless of our reason as to why we obey the commandments, the facts don't change. If anyone, whether believer or unbeliever, continues in sin, they'll not be allowed into the kingdom. If anything, our thoughts, actions, reactions, and speech, proves our desire to enter into His ultimate rest.
<quoted text>First, I haven't stepped foot in a "church" since I was a child. And when I did, I never paid any attention. But, what I learned, on my own, is that our anointed Savior came to, first, show us that we can walk perfectly. He, as flesh and blood, is our primary example. We're instructed to walk as he walked. And that's why he taught us how to resist the devil and how to obey the spiritual aspects of the literal letter of the law.
<quoted text>Yes. That's what I believe. And apparently, so did Paul and the church at Corinth, according to 2Corinthians 7.
<quoted text>1John 1:8
If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
If you have NO sin then please tell me "how you will walk perfectly" as you just stated above? You are contradicting yourself BLL. Jesus was and IS the ONLY One who EVER obeyed those commandments, so please explain How YOU will do what NO other man in history has ever done...except for Jesus. Its really quite simple IF you take yourself out of the way..But we can be Under Grace or under Law..Never BOTH..People have a choice to make here also. This is WORKING out your own salvation. Looking forward to your answer though. HOW will you walk perfectly and admit that you still sin everyday?????
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#478830 Jan 19, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean you? I'm sticking with Irish, mistakes may be deliberate. If you mean me, I'm originally Brazilian but half German, grew up speaking both Languages and learnt some Latin, Italian from my half Italian step dad, and formal English. Now I'm an assimilated Aussie, slang, meat pies, Vegemite and all...I find Languages (even deliberate gibberish;) easy to decipher most of the time, but am not fluent in my native tongues anymore, don't get to use them much.
<3
I am sticking with english and master writings or spoken english,
it is not so easy
my fluent is german and slovac from my mama slovac and papa german,my grandfather was jew,and grandma was greek-slovac

but I agree,there are all languages giberish,
and only inteligent people never spew against foreign english or other languge spoken or writen by foreigners

NOBODY IS ABLE TO LEARN LANGUAGE IN 10 DAYS,OR 10 YEARS,OR EVEN 30 YEARS,IF SOMEONE IS NOT BORN FOR EXAMPLE IN AMERICA

thank you sweety
God bless you,you are very nice poster and nice lady.

I mostly don't post my positive views if I am not so sure of someone beliefs,or who is this person in reality

after little while,I am able by my remarks to reveal character of second human of poster behind his/her posts

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

#478831 Jan 19, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
I pulled back quite a bit a few years ago, when I realized
that we shouldn't trust others online.
Hahaha! Anytime..
Hope your day was a good one.
Mine was nice, so happy it's Friday..
My dad had a stroke a couple years ago and doesn;t want to play cribbage anymore..
I miss playing cards w him..
Wishing you and your family the best, as always..
Go Pat's!!
LOL!
:)

Who opened the gate that caused this stampeded in here?

I'll have to root for the Falcons.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#478832 Jan 19, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
After 2000 years you try to tell everyone
what are you pretty sure?
Are you more smart from God and people living 2000 years ago
I am also pretty sure,there is something missing on your top and educational ethics?
are you gay???
Why? Are you look'n fer another date again?
Pull yer pants up ya cretin. Yer breath is stink'n up the place.
Yes. People today have progressed far further in intelligence than those of 2000 years ago. Just because you haven't doesn't mean that these others haven't.
Now, some of us might be interested in what they have to say, and their opinions without your constant badgering. So why don't you pack your head where your hatefilled brain is...if ya can git past the clingons.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#478833 Jan 19, 2013
Why boastest thyself in mischeif.O mighty man The goodness of God endureth continually.

Thy tongue deviseth mischief like a sharp razor working deceitfully.

Thou lovest evil more than good.and lying rather than to speak righteous.

God shall likewise destroy thee forever.He shall take thee away and pluck thee out of they dwelling place and root three out of the land of the living.

The righteous also shall see and fear and shall laugh at him.

Lo this is the man that made not God his strength but trusted in the abundance of his riches and strength himself in his wickedness.

I will praise thee for ever because thou hast done it and I will wait on thy name for it is good before thy saints.
Psalms 52
stoorworm

Morehead, KY

#478834 Jan 19, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>I've concluded that that means that we're capable of producing the conditions of heaven in our own lives. And if you understand it, the kingdom of heaven is also called "His rest." This "rest," then, is the condition I'm referring to.
be still(silent) and know I AM god

rev 8:1
and when the lamb opened the 7th seal there was silence(stillness) in heaven for about the space of half an hour(180 degrees)

1 Kings 19:12
And after the earthquake a fire; but the Lord was not in the fire: and after the fire a still(silent) small voice.

john 21:15

samadhi dhyana

sama unio mystica
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#478835 Jan 19, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I love the work of David Choe. He past is as colorful as his work. Quite an interesting character...
mama
if you are here
just stop gossip earthly fables what you like or what you don't like

try to descuss and worship Jesus Christ and listen all those cobfused doctrines '"saints" leading them nowhere and those who listen their doctrines also goes nowhere

just only one station-coffin and 6 fit down(so called grave-hades-abbis- or Dantee Hell)

so
try to strat post heavenly logics

for now
Good night,it is time for you to go sleep,and 4 AM wake up on early flomart to find the best goodies only sold from 5 am till 7 am

artistic painter skills only you can use,when windows are frozen,

there is not other way to train your artistic very poor skills

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#478836 Jan 19, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody owns me.
But you seem to have given yourself away.
<quoted text>
Thank you for sharing your mythology. It's quite beautiful really.
haha!

myth-you own anything.
myth- you have any say in when you enter this earth and when you will leave this earth.
myth-God can murder.
myth-you secure with you god "reason"

Them your myths.

As far as you thinking Jesus is a myth, that fine by me. What you think no change anything. We just discussing here. What you opinion or opinions are of Jesus and Christianity is self serving and quite personal to you. Thanks for letting us know your opinion of Christianity and Jesus. and no, thank you, for sharing. <smile> uh huh.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#478837 Jan 19, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have NO sin then please tell me "how you will walk perfectly" as you just stated above? You are contradicting yourself BLL. Jesus was and IS the ONLY One who EVER obeyed those commandments, so please explain How YOU will do what NO other man in history has ever done...except for Jesus. Its really quite simple IF you take yourself out of the way..But we can be Under Grace or under Law..Never BOTH..People have a choice to make here also. This is WORKING out your own salvation. Looking forward to your answer though. HOW will you walk perfectly and admit that you still sin everyday?????
That is exactly what I was wondering when I read that post. So he must feel he is without sin, and yet he said he doesn't go to church.
He learned this all on his own.
quetzalcoatl

Morehead, KY

#478838 Jan 19, 2013
you can never win
you can never win
you can never win

Don't believe you make no mistake
If you learn from what you got to take
Good or bad, it's all gonna add up in the end, but
You can never win

plumed serpent

be as wise a serpents and innocent as doves

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#478839 Jan 19, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Well, apparently and with all due respect, I believe differently in what it was our anointed Savior fulfilled on the cross, being careful not to include any more than what was prophesied in the law, prophecies, and psalms. As I believe, our being saved, wholly, is a process that begins with our learning and applying the spiritual significance of the law, the same in which our anointed Savior taught. If you read what it is that grace actually fulfills, you'll see that grace is the removal of the penalty of death by the Mosaic law for a time. In this, we're no longer under this law which, all in all, means we've been saved from this law. This was explained, in a way, when our anointed Savior saved the adulterous woman from her verdict. Grace, though, does not save us from the law that prohibits adultery.
<quoted text>Believe me when I tell you, my friend, I've pondered these things for years. And what I know as fact is this. Sinners will not be allowed into the kingdom. So, regardless of our reason as to why we obey the commandments, the facts don't change. If anyone, whether believer or unbeliever, continues in sin, they'll not be allowed into the kingdom. If anything, our thoughts, actions, reactions, and speech, proves our desire to enter into His ultimate rest.
<quoted text>First, I haven't stepped foot in a "church" since I was a child. And when I did, I never paid any attention. But, what I learned, on my own, is that our anointed Savior came to, first, show us that we can walk perfectly. He, as flesh and blood, is our primary example. We're instructed to walk as he walked. And that's why he taught us how to resist the devil and how to obey the spiritual aspects of the literal letter of the law.
<quoted text>Yes. That's what I believe. And apparently, so did Paul and the church at Corinth, according to 2Corinthians 7.
If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
Read Colossians 2:14..Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us,(10 commandments) which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross..

Romans 2:14..For when Gentiles, who do not have the law, by nature do what the law requires, they are a law to themselves, even though they do not have the law.

2nd Coritntians 3:7...But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:

ONLY the 10 commandments were engraved in stone..ALL the rest was written on parchment paper..Even the Bible calls the 10 commandments..The Ministry of DEATH...WHY? Because WE cannot nor we EVER be able to follow them perfectly, BUT YOU say YOU can so Good luck. I wish you all the best in your efforts. God Bless You brother
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#478841 Jan 19, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
In your OWN words please:

If a person came up to you and ask you 'how can I be SAVED, spirtually' what would you tell them.

“Messenger w/ a Message”

planet earth, for now

#478840 Jan 19, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Good early morning Drew. The simple answer is it doesn't say that Peter was Chief Apostle... The scriptures alludes that he was initially until James took over. Of course you may see it differently but here are some of my notes on the matter.
1. Jesus warned Peter of a trial he was about to face and what to do afterwards: "And when you have turned back, STRENGTHEN YOUR BROTHERS." Luke 22:32
2. Jesus said to Peter directly,“Feed my lambs.” "“Take care of my sheep.”“Feed my sheep." John 15
3. Peter gave the first sermon in Acts 2... Peter was the first to bring the gospel to the Gentiles in Acts 10... In Matthew 10:2, though Andrew knew of Jesus before Peter, Peter is mentioned foremost or first... Peter was the first Apostle Jesus appeared to I Cor 15:5/Luke 24:34...
4. Although Paul is having some issues with James, Paul acknowledges Peter's (Cephas) leadership in Galatians 1:8 and 2:8
1. Drew, as you already should know... there was James (the brother of John) and both were Apostles of course. Jesus also had a half-brother,-------> James... and In Acts 15, Peter spoke but James (The Lord's brother) gave the final word or judgement on the Gentile issue... The original Apostle, James (not the Lord's brother by Mary), had been killed during this timeframe in Acts. So that right there is a show of APOSTOLIC succession.
2. Paul also alludes to The Lord's brother, James, as an Apostle... evidently, the Lord's brother came to believe and became Apostle also (Galatians 1:19).
3. Another show of Apostolic succession was earlier in the book of Acts... Matthias took Judas' place... so Matthias succeeded Judas in the apostleship... Acts 1.
4. Barnabas was an Apostle, Paul (of course) was an Apostle. Acts 14:14... bothe were not of the original 12.
5. Paul acknowledges Adronicus and Junia as Apostles (Romans 16:7)... both were not of the original 12.
6. The difference between the Original Apostles and the Apostles who came afterwards were ----> the Original Apostles were known as "The Twelve" (which included Judas initially)... because they had seen Jesus in the flesh and had been with Him for those 3 years.
7. The Scritures clearly show Apostleships other than The Twelve.
Sources please.

And for further study, here is a good one which is tested against the scriptures.

http://www.evangelicaloutreach.org/peter.htm

I see you survived the massive snow event in Charlotte.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#478842 Jan 19, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
LW...this is a link that I posted for OYE once...a poem about tears in a bottle. I think you will enjoy it too.
http://www.tearsinabottlecollection.com/Tears...
Thank you Annie.I will tuck a copy in my book of small treasures.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#478843 Jan 19, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Why? Are you look'n fer another date again?
Pull yer pants up ya cretin. Yer breath is stink'n up the place.
Yes. People today have progressed far further in intelligence than those of 2000 years ago. Just because you haven't doesn't mean that these others haven't.
Now, some of us might be interested in what they have to say, and their opinions without your constant badgering. So why don't you pack your head where your hatefilled brain is...if ya can git past the clingons.
your skull awatar is one more cretinic zombies on this topic

I have no pants at all,because all pants you bought from flomart,and I use corn dry leaves waving my farts from under those leaves to refresh your stinking skull full of maggots,insects,and little animals wandering around your miserable skeleton

My inteligency is low,but yours inteligency doesn't have any term "low"or below"

you are just simple stupid,and cyber coward not having life,or any sense in your freacking lost atheistic life

just pack up your zombie skull,light candle and wait for halloween to be kicked and spewed by little children

atheists are drawn in own dung,there is not need to hate them

only fell sorry how human being step down below level of insectodial parasities without of any Universe Value

pfuj
your hate tonight till tomorrow will consume your left over brain like old mushroom mildew

bum
hush hush hus zombie

“Messenger w/ a Message”

planet earth, for now

#478844 Jan 19, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
~Snicker....Ego Fix.....Since I have MET you in Real Life....You are a VERY Humble Man....And trying to Brag on God without following or trying to kiss up to any poster or person
Wow, that's awesome, Epi. I think I can make it another day or so now, Sis.

Brag on God.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#478845 Jan 19, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
mama
if you are here
just stop gossip earthly fables what you like or what you don't like
try to descuss and worship Jesus Christ and listen all those cobfused doctrines '"saints" leading them nowhere and those who listen their doctrines also goes nowhere
just only one station-coffin and 6 fit down(so called grave-hades-abbis- or Dantee Hell)
so
try to strat post heavenly logics
for now
Good night,it is time for you to go sleep,and 4 AM wake up on early flomart to find the best goodies only sold from 5 am till 7 am
artistic painter skills only you can use,when windows are frozen,
there is not other way to train your artistic very poor skills
I am also fascinated by the work of Julian Beever.

Here is a little about him along with the link to view some of his work. You can also google "beever sidewalk chalkwork" to view some of his work.

Julian Beever is known all over the world for his pavement drawings, more especially his 3D illusions, drawn in a special distortion to create an impression of 3D when seen from one particular viewpoint.

http://www.julianbeever.net/index.php...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 min donaldtrump 283,011
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 17 min Gabriel 974,828
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 32 min Marge 658,875
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 1 hr gundee123 5,056
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Doctor Jekyl 71,051
Blacks need to be deported NOW! (Oct '10) 1 hr Johnny 157
Leroy Willams and Mary 2 hr theyruthwillsetyo... 1
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 3 hr Go Blue Forever 254
More from around the web