Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#478778 Jan 19, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
What class of men did he say would arise in the chruch. For I know this that after departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you not sparing the flock.Also your own selfs shall men arise speaking perverse things to draw away disciples after them.
Acts 20:29,30
What was to develop in the church before God second coming.
That day shall not come except there come a falling away first and that man of sin be revealed the son of perdition.2 Thessalonians 2:3
What is already at work in the church.
The Mystery of inquity doth already work. 2 Thessalonians2:7

Now then with all of this said,if you are a non beleive why would any of this matter to you?? Unless you have some doubts
It aint necessarily so wrote:
It doesn't matter to me. I don't know why you posted it.
lil whispers wrote:
Come on surely as smart as you are you know why I posted scripture to you straight from the Bible.
Sorry to disappoint you, but I didn't know. Why don't you tell me.
lil whispers wrote:
You were talking churches,governments,leaders,e ct.Non believer and beleivers.
Corruption damages,destruction.Alot of people on both sides of the fense do not like what the Bible reads(because it does not fit there agenda) but it is there in written form black and white print and the truth handed down generations ago.This is now world wide just not just in America.
Was there a question in that? I still don't know what you are asking me or why you cited those scriptures.

I would be happy to have a dialogue with you, but I'll need you to be a little more explicit and specific.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#478777 Jan 19, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok...I can read you easily but hey there's all kinds... But....Skom? Really, truly?:{
thanks
I know because your IQ is 1000% higher from this flat green frankenstein head

you are right,there is all kinds of english foreign symantics,dependent what country is this poster?

“You Can't Throw MeTo TheWolves”

Since: May 10

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#478779 Jan 19, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
wrote:
<quoted text>
Unhide your location on your registered user page.
You saw my location when I grey-boxed, and you accused me of changing proxies. If I unhide my location on my registered user page, you will again accuse me of changing proxies. So what's the point?
You have made up your mind, and that's all you care about. You are so full of yourself, a case of Ex-Lax wouldn't clean you out; you'd need a ten-gallon enema.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#478780 Jan 19, 2013
Xyzhoturutsmail wrote:
<quoted text>No, it is not. It can only be such if one receives it and accepts Christ. As one sits without Christ, the kingdoms of satan is within them.
You'd know I suppose...*shivers*

I, wilfully choose to dwell in the Secret Place of the Most High. I am crucified, dead, resurrected and seated in Heavenly Places in Christ Jesus,(Eph 2:6) I further affirm, that I am hid in Christ.(Col 3:3) I, decide to believe and receive the protection that comes with making The Lord my refuge according to Psalm 91, thank you Father, it is so, in Jesus Christ. Amen.
{Prayer my mil taught me}

In the name of Jesus Christ my Lord and Saviour; be gone satan!

“You Can't Throw MeTo TheWolves”

Since: May 10

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#478781 Jan 19, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. whatever that mean, the answer is yes ..
.. hi ya Kaitlin, my sweet, gracious pussycat !!..
Meow! Puuurrr....

Fennario

#478782 Jan 19, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/armstron g-turns-emotional-2nd-part-int erview-023618960--spt.html Anyone who blieves that Lance Armstrong's 'remorse' on the Oprah Winfrey Show was REAL is very naive. Don't be surprised if his lawyers went over 'how' to 'feign remorse' with him. He KNEW the world would be watching,and he had to be ready to try to'repair' the public's perception of him. He probably left the stage saying to himself 'These SUCKERS will fall for anything!'
So you don't admire him for having the ball to offer a public mea culpa?

Since: Sep 10

Malibu, CA

#478783 Jan 19, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. sometimes ..
I haven't seen it yet.

Fennario

#478784 Jan 19, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
Ouch. That's gonna leave a mark. Hopefully, anyway.
LOL.
Chess Jurist wrote:
Good to see you IANS.
Good to see you as well. Welcome to the thread.

Malibu, CA

#478785 Jan 19, 2013
<quoted text>
So you don't admire him for having the ball to offer a public mea culpa?
I don't.

I see him as a sociopath.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#478786 Jan 19, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Meow! Puuurrr....
he he heeeeeeee
you have no guts to enter strange awsome area of dr Shrink sophisticated responds to the poor bumas like you'

bhwh haaaaaaaa huuuu uuu eeeeeeee prrrrrrrt

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#478787 Jan 19, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>thanks
I know because your IQ is 1000% higher from this flat green frankenstein head

you are right,there is all kinds of english foreign symantics,dependent what country is this poster?
You mean you? I'm sticking with Irish, mistakes may be deliberate. If you mean me, I'm originally Brazilian but half German, grew up speaking both Languages and learnt some Latin, Italian from my half Italian step dad, and formal English. Now I'm an assimilated Aussie, slang, meat pies, Vegemite and all...I find Languages (even deliberate gibberish;) easy to decipher most of the time, but am not fluent in my native tongues anymore, don't get to use them much.
<3

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#478788 Jan 19, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't seen it yet.
.. that's cause you're always on your knees, graveling, unable to contain yourself, the exquisite pleasure of total domination your objective, unable to delay ..

.. oh, forgot again !! you're a man. But, you really look cute in a wig, falsies and pink negligee ..

<< patting Catcher on head >>

Malibu, CA

#478789 Jan 19, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. that's cause you're always on your knees, graveling, unable to contain yourself, the exquisite pleasure of total domination your objective, unable to delay ..
.. oh, forgot again !! you're a man. But, you really look cute in a wig, falsies and pink negligee ..
You said you wouldn't tell.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#478792 Jan 19, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. whatever that mean, the answer is yes ..
.. hi ya Kaitlin, my sweet, gracious pussycat !!..
Is this the real sweet Kaitlin who used to hang around on the gay and proof of God threads, or the fake one who showed up there a few days go.

If the real one, hi Kaitlin good to see you again. You have been missed but you haven't missed anything, as everything is as it was, except some of our known phoneys now have more IDs. Well, I guess there hasn't been as many overt attacks against witches since you left, but the attacks on gays have stepped up, to include many of the non-gays being declared by the homophobes to be gay too, even though we are not.

Fennario

#478793 Jan 19, 2013
Here's a second attempt at the linkof the bull:
http://api.ning.com/files/cHbaQ-MsURFgt6CI9Jc... *9NnzMjuHbY33hkDNANn6lACJUobLe UpF5rST3hqvqRoOSpdO03E0FCxg4Ro AIzLgqp3Qt/Taureau.jpg

Fennario

#478791 Jan 19, 2013
To me, religious faith is about spirits, but is not spiritual.
lil whispers wrote:
The spirit and spiritual two different things but go hand in hand with each other while one is alive here on earth.
Are you agreeing with me, disagreeing, both, or neither? As I said before, complete thoughts are most helpful. Please don't ask me to connect just a few dots to see the picture that you are imagining.

These are the stars of the constellation taurus connected one way
http://mail.colonial.net/~hkaiter/starweb0809...

Here they are connected a different way:
http://img3.etsystatic.com/000/0/5835938/il_f...

Here's what one person imagined to go with that:
http://api.ning.com/files/cHbaQ-MsURFgt6CI9Jc... *9NnzMjuHbY33hkDNANn6lACJUobLe UpF5rST3hqvqRoOSpdO03E0FCxg4Ro AIzLgqp3Qt/Taureau.jpg

Here is another:
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ly98usMJqp1...

Do you see where I'm going with this?

You don't supply enough data points to paint your word picture. When you want to write poetry, you are deliberately vague. You leave room for the reader to connect the dots himself and add his own significance to his interpretation.

But if you want to be understood, you should connect the dots yourself with expository prose.

Fennario

#478794 Jan 19, 2013
Henry wrote:
Sorry, but there is no god, religions are myths and faith or spirits are just imaginary ones!
Good work, Henry. I'm nearly convinced.

With Established Harem

#478795 Jan 19, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You said you wouldn't tell.
.. unless you're a lesbian, never trust a woman ..

.. I fibbed ..

With Established Harem

#478796 Jan 19, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the real sweet Kaitlin who used to hang around on the gay and proof of God threads, or the fake one who showed up there a few days go.
If the real one, hi Kaitlin good to see you again. You have been missed but you haven't missed anything, as everything is as it was, except some of our known phoneys now have more IDs. Well, I guess there hasn't been as many overt attacks against witches since you left, but the attacks on gays have stepped up, to include many of the non-gays being declared by the homophobes to be gay too, even though we are not.
.. it's the real Kaitlin. She purrs under my spell ..

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#478797 Jan 19, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Graveling or groveling? From being raised in the country where all the roads were graveled and not paved, and haveing fallen off my bicycle or just fallen on the roads, graveling can be painful.:) Even more painful if you get your face involved with the gravel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ladies, what is the sexual act you most enjoy? 1 min Mustang GT Girl 11
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 5 min andet1987 2,060
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min VIKING 48,730
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 18 min Classic 3,684
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 51 min Joe Fortuna 971,681
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 56 min WasteWater 105,615
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Yellow Star 182,650
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Rosesz 646,602
More from around the web