“Pecinta Ahlul Bait”

Since: Oct 10

Hadramawt, Yemen

#478634 Jan 19, 2013
This homework assignment for you Crusaders .. I hope you can all ...

hopefully you guys can answer that, OK ..

From the christian god Which statement true? Christians accept God Wage bitch or not?

1. Yes.

Isaiah 23:18
Her bitch Profits and wages will HOLY unto the LORD will not be held or stored, but the profits that would be provided adequate food and beautiful clothes for people who dwell in the presence of the Lord

2. No.

Deuteronomy 23:18
Thou shalt not bring Harlot wage or price of a dog into the house of the LORD thy God for any vow: for even both these are abomination unto the LORD thy God.'

Let's responsibility .... and COME TO THINK Clearly!!!!!!

chance I was sleepy, so I'll see the answer tomorrow.

OK, see u TOMMOROW !!!

“Pecinta Ahlul Bait”

Hadramawt, Yemen

#478635 Jan 19, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
stick your dumb brain into turkish pipe,alcohol and own 3 inch little ponny beating daily(masturbate)
f.... stupid teacher under drty stinking full of cheese feet of mosque mullah
speak intelligently,,, ok bye again, foolish!
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#478636 Jan 19, 2013
Malik Ibrahim Al-Habsyi wrote:
<quoted text>This homework assignment for you crusaders ..
From the christian god Which statement true? Christians accept God WAGE bitch or not?
1. Yes.
and Her wages bitch Profits will HOLY unto the LORD will not be held or stored, but the profits that would be provided adequate food and beautiful clothes for people who dwell in the presence of the Lord
2. No.
Thou shalt not bring WAGE harlot or price of a dog into the house of the LORD thy God for any vow: for even both these are abomination unto the LORD thy God. "
chance I was sleepy, so I'll see the answer tomorrow .
Fart
drissss drissss prrrr prrr,plac plack plack
I am not jew you yemenia punk and idiot

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#478637 Jan 19, 2013
<quoted text>I gave evidence ..
try reading this, there amana parents (Jacob) who want to sleep on her own child?
incest name!
Genesis 19:32
Let us give our father drink wine, and we slept with him, that we may connect the descendants of our father. "
Genesis 19:34
The next day her brother said to her sister: "Last night I had to sleep with my father: let tonight we give him drink wine you go to bed with him, that we may connect the descendants of our father."
Come on, if your Bible aalah word of God, to what God told him that his envoy sedag incest then it contains?
obviously this is called a mistake .... come on, I'm talking to proof your Bible ... so, EAT your Bible!!!!
Once again, fool, it's not my bible.

And Paul was around when Genesis was written?

Whadda hoot.

Columbus, OH

#478638 Jan 19, 2013
<quoted text>This homework assignment for you crusaders ..
From the christian god Which statement true? Christians accept God WAGE bitch or not?
1. Yes.
and Her wages bitch Profits will HOLY unto the LORD will not be held or stored, but the profits that would be provided adequate food and beautiful clothes for people who dwell in the presence of the Lord
2. No.
Thou shalt not bring WAGE harlot or price of a dog into the house of the LORD thy God for any vow: for even both these are abomination unto the LORD thy God. "
chance I was sleepy, so I'll see the answer tomorrow .
Take a deep breath, collect your thoughts, and, please, stay away from any and all airliners.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#478639 Jan 19, 2013
This homework assignment for you Crusaders .. I hope you can all ...
OK, see u TOMMOROW !!!
What grading scale do you use?

Does neatness count?

How about spelling and punctuation?

What happens if my dog eats my homework?

How about make work or special assignments?

Geesh...homework on weekends...

Columbus, OH

#478640 Jan 19, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
What grading scale do you use?
Does neatness count?
How about spelling and punctuation?
What happens if my dog eats my homework?
How about make work or special assignments?
Geesh...homework on weekends...
LOL.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#478641 Jan 19, 2013
<quoted text>I gave evidence ..
try reading this, there amana parents (Jacob) who want to sleep on her own child?
incest name!
Genesis 19:32
Let us give our father drink wine, and we slept with him, that we may connect the descendants of our father. "
Genesis 19:34
The next day her brother said to her sister: "Last night I had to sleep with my father: let tonight we give him drink wine you go to bed with him, that we may connect the descendants of our father."
Come on, if your Bible aalah word of God, to what God told him that his envoy sedag incest then it contains?
obviously this is called a mistake .... come on, I'm talking to proof your Bible ... so, EAT your Bible!!!!
You're an idiot.

Those verses are telling us what they did wrong, not what they did right.

They are there to remind us of the evils of human kingship.

Location hidden

#478642 Jan 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:

Does that mean you're gonna go lay with your little brother?
<quoted text>already .... OFF first ... but I waiting for your answer tomorrow ....
What? You're "already" laying with your little brother?

You towel-heads are strange people.....

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#478643 Jan 19, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, god never was and will be.
????[god never was and will be?] just what the heck you saying writer?

Location hidden

#478644 Jan 19, 2013
Christians accept God WAGE bitch or not?

Of course you quoted it wrong. We call that intellectual dishonesty.

18 And her merchandise and her hire shall be holiness to the Lord: it shall not be treasured nor laid up; for her merchandise shall be for them that dwell before the Lord, to eat sufficiently, and for durable clothing.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#478645 Jan 19, 2013
<quoted text>hahahaha ... stupid face basis ...
Well, let's prove that your religion-quality, ask what you want to ask, stupid!
why you so angry? try Jesus.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#478646 Jan 19, 2013
I didn't see the original post from Kaitlyn...She was saying Duane thought she was different posters....

Kaitlyn posted: "he even began to suspect that I was Epiphany, fer chrissakes..
What can I say? Great minds think alike.:-)"

Hi Kaitlyn...I don't belive we have talked to each other before....My best friend from my childhood is a Wicca Witch. We have talked about our differing beliefs...And agree to disagree on it. I leave the rest up to God

“Bacon Bacon ”

Since: Dec 06

SW Burbs Chicago

#478647 Jan 19, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>why you so angry? try Jesus.
Jesus brings peace......between a believer and his judgment. This in turn gives us a peace that is beyond understanding. Thus belief is beyond understanding and is a gift from God!! AMEN

Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Eph 2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Phl 4:4 Rejoice in the Lord alway:[and] again I say, Rejoice.
Phl 4:5 Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord [is] at hand.
Phl 4:6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
Phl 4:7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#478648 Jan 19, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Well geez fellow on legs of twenty seven inches and I carry around a hundred pounds of fat.I am of the little people for goodness sakes.lol
I see. Please be very careful in crowds!

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#478649 Jan 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't understand the allure of an overcrowded city with a perpetually grey sky...
Just as it's impossible to explain the joys of parenthood to a childless person, so too with trying to explain the allure of London, Paris, Rome to a redneck who hasn't traveled.

On your previous post: Do you question my professional credentials?
Henry

Hartenstein, Germany

#478650 Jan 19, 2013
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Hickup,
I sat to do a last minute check up and here you are, oh but it is so good to see you my friend.
Time is indeed short, so heres to giving God full control and keeping our eyes and minds focused on His mighty plan.
He is proving step by step and page by page His mighty power and I love how the opposition gave us our mightiest weapon "Shunning" the Amish knew the efeectiveness that has.
Which brings me to Moses telling Pharoh to let the people go and it took the last plague to do it, by Pharoh's own mouth he destroyed his own.
By X's own actions of shunning we are seeing isn't so fun when the table is turned. I hope he copies my posts over and over as reminders to everyone that comes in here to bash they will be shunned.
You are so needed brother to boldly confess the Word of God. We are weak but He is strong.
Lovingly & Prayerfully -- Jesus Loves You
Granny
Very sorry, There is no god, never was.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#478651 Jan 19, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
Nothing wrong with being human ...
You're contradicting yourself.
Counter_Strike wrote:
and being human is no excuse to commit atrocities and destroy the earth.
There you go. No sentence that mildly compliments humanity should end without some criticism or aspersion of man
Counter_Strike wrote:
Everything doesn't have to seem so divisive to you.
Not everything does seem divisive to me. But here's something that does :

[1] "You adulterous people, don’t you know that friendship with the world means enmity against God? Therefore, anyone who chooses to be a friend of the world becomes an enemy of God." - James 4:4

And this:

[2]“If any one comes to me and does not hate his own father and mother and wife and children and brothers and sisters, yes, and even his own life, he cannot be my disciple.”- Jesus (Luke 14:26)

So does this:

[3] "Pope Benedict XVI goes to war with atheist extremism - Pope uses visit to argue Nazi desire to eradicate God led to the Holocaust"
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/sep/16/p...

So does this:

[4] "Jerry Falwell blames gays & others for 9/11"

And this:

[5] "Mike Huckabee blames getting God out of classroom for shootings"
http://www.abpnews.com/culture/social-issues/...

Is this divisive to you, or is it just me?:

[6] "I want you to just let a wave of intolerance wash over you. I want you to let a wave of hatred wash over you. Yes, hate is good...Our goal is a Christian nation. We have a Biblical duty, we are called by God, to conquer this country. We don't want equal time. We don't want pluralism." - Randall Terry, Founder of Operation Rescue

How about this?:

[7] "I don't care what the ACLU says or any atheists say. This nation belongs to Jesus, and we're here today to reclaim his sovereignty." - Pat Robertson

Or this?:

[8] "The Lord will have dominion over the kingdoms of this world - over government, business, education, arts and entertainment, media, religion, and families." - Apostle Alice Patterson

Is there anything in any of that which I should interpret as divisive? If you need more, I've got plenty

Fennario

#478652 Jan 19, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
What has [the church] produced of value that couldn't be done as well or better without it?

<crickets chirping>
Counter_Strike wrote:
You would just be replacing theocratic tyranny with a secular autocracy ... what makes you think you or secular rule would be any better?
Rule? American government is already secular, and has been for over two centuries, which was a huge improvement over church rule. Ask them in Salem, Massachusetts. How about that? That's reason enough to prefer secular humanistic cultural hegemony to the Christian vision?
It aint necessarily so wrote:
The planet has become better every time authoritarian, faith based thought has been replaced by reason and evidence based thought,as when theocracies became secular democracies, and revelation and superstition became science.
Counter_Strike wrote:
Really? Give me an example then. I'm sure you won't say The United States.
Then you'd be wrong. I just gave that example.

Fennario

#478653 Jan 19, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
Dubai and Qatar U.A.E. are Islamic countries and they seem to do quite well for themselves. Do you disagree?
I don't know how Dubai or the UAE are doing. Are you referring to their economies? How is that relevant?
Counter_Strike wrote:
I have no issue with William Lane Craig, but if he really wrote this stuff, then I believe you better find better examples.
I'm satisfied with both examples I provided - Luther and Craig.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix posters who are children of Satan the Devil 4 min Kid_Tomorrow 6
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min pusherman_ 744,472
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min KiMare 228,632
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min confrinting with ... 545,260
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 10 min Paul is dead 2,903
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 11 min KiMare 95,774
Why do Women get tattoos when its so ugly! (Sep '11) 23 min Niko 50
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 39 min Pegasus 260,279
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 10 hr Roberta G 174,213

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE