Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#478618 Jan 19, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh heh heh...
It has been my experience that younger women can not keep up intellectually, psychologically, and physically, therefore it's best left alone.
Spoken like a child of the sixties....:-)
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#478619 Jan 19, 2013
Malik Ibrahim Al-Habsyi wrote:
<quoted text>hahahaha ... stupid face basis ...
Well, let's prove that your religion-quality, ask what you want to ask, stupid!
hush hush hussh
desert sahara faarting skunk,

I pee on all proffs send to you

you are stupid mama fonfel posmarkany-this is inffaliable perfect proff
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#478620 Jan 19, 2013
Malik Ibrahim Al-Habsyi wrote:
<quoted text>ask what is included in the logic!!!!
my fart
is included in the logics and blwing your brain over pilot cock pit

“Pecinta Ahlul Bait”

Since: Oct 10

Hadramawt, Yemen

#478621 Jan 19, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my. You're back.
It's not my Bible, fool.
And Paul boinked what 9-year-old?
I gave evidence ..

try reading this, there amana parents (Jacob) who want to sleep on her own child?

incest name!

Genesis 19:32
Let us give our father drink wine, and we slept with him, that we may connect the descendants of our father. "

Genesis 19:34
The next day her brother said to her sister: "Last night I had to sleep with my father: let tonight we give him drink wine you go to bed with him, that we may connect the descendants of our father."

Come on, if your Bible aalah word of God, to what God told him that his envoy sedag incest then it contains?

obviously this is called a mistake .... come on, I'm talking to proof your Bible ... so, EAT your Bible!!!!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#478622 Jan 19, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
rather your god is made from sahara dry camel dung mixed with sand
mister Bo Do Dupek
Don't jump to high,because you are not able to jump before your own a...
Once my Juda Grandpa

told me...
according to Jews scripture Jesus was having a illicit relationship with a woman name Mari Macdillin,,,,

When I came to know the truth I cried a lot...
and I hide myself in a church
then I saw a Nun praying and crying,,,,

Oh GOD

HOW COULD I BE PREGNANT

PLEASE LORD JIZZZZ

STOP DOING MIRACLES

HOW COULD A CANDLE DO THIS TO ME

HAHAHAHA

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#478623 Jan 19, 2013
Malik Ibrahim Al-Habsyi wrote:
<quoted text>ask what is included in the logic!!!!
Oh my.

You're back again.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#478624 Jan 19, 2013
Malik Ibrahim Al-Habsyi wrote:
hoaammmhhh .... so sleepy !!!!!
yes, we can tell
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#478625 Jan 19, 2013
Malik Ibrahim Al-Habsyi wrote:
<quoted text>of're going to prove that all western men are gay ....
follows your a...

“Pecinta Ahlul Bait”

Since: Oct 10

Hadramawt, Yemen

#478628 Jan 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that mean you're gonna go lay with your little brother?
already .... OFF first ... but I waiting for your answer tomorrow ....

“Pecinta Ahlul Bait”

Since: Oct 10

Hadramawt, Yemen

#478629 Jan 19, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
hush hush hussh
desert sahara faarting skunk,
I pee on all proffs send to you
you are stupid mama fonfel posmarkany-this is inffaliable perfect proff
hoaaaammmhhhh ....... you wasting my time here ..
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#478630 Jan 19, 2013
Malik Ibrahim Al-Habsyi wrote:
This homework assignment for you crusaders ..
hopefully you guys can answer that, OK ..
From the christian god Which statement true? Christians accept God WAGE bitch or not?
1. Yes.
Isaiah 23:18
and Her wages bitch Profits will HOLY unto the LORD will not be held or stored, but the profits that would be provided adequate food and beautiful clothes for people who dwell in the presence of the Lord
  2. No.
  Deuteronomy 23:18
Thou shalt not bring WAGE harlot or price of a dog into the house of the LORD thy God for any vow: for even both these are abomination unto the LORD thy God. "
Let's responsibility .... and COME TO THINK Clearly!!!!!!
chance I was sleepy, so I'll see the answer tomorrow ..
stick your dumb brain into turkish pipe,alcohol and own 3 inch little ponny beating daily(masturbate)

f.... stupid teacher under drty stinking full of cheese feet of mosque mullah

“Pecinta Ahlul Bait”

Since: Oct 10

Hadramawt, Yemen

#478631 Jan 19, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
hush hush hussh
desert sahara faarting skunk,
I pee on all proffs send to you
you are stupid mama fonfel posmarkany-this is inffaliable perfect proff
This homework assignment for you crusaders ..

hopefully you guys can answer that, OK ..

From the christian god Which statement true? Christians accept God WAGE bitch or not?

1. Yes.

Isaiah 23:18
and Her wages bitch Profits will HOLY unto the LORD will not be held or stored, but the profits that would be provided adequate food and beautiful clothes for people who dwell in the presence of the Lord

2. No.

Deuteronomy 23:18
Thou shalt not bring WAGE harlot or price of a dog into the house of the LORD thy God for any vow: for even both these are abomination unto the LORD thy God. "

Let's responsibility .... and COME TO THINK Clearly!!!!!!

chance I was sleepy, so I'll see the answer tomorrow .
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#478632 Jan 19, 2013
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Once my Juda Grandpa
told me...
according to Jews scripture Jesus was having a illicit relationship with a woman name Mari Macdillin,,,,
When I came to know the truth I cried a lot...
and I hide myself in a church
then I saw a Nun praying and crying,,,,
Oh GOD
HOW COULD I BE PREGNANT
PLEASE LORD JIZZZZ
STOP DOING MIRACLES
HOW COULD A CANDLE DO THIS TO ME
HAHAHAHA
word '"ACCORDING" IS NOT FACT

according to my investigation,your are same like this jew who wrote own scripture and sign by ink deeped in urines

IT IS FACT THAT YOU ARE SUCH CREATURE
"accccoooordingggggg " to my writen scrpture(post)?

seems to me,you are next stupid in the raw of all those fables and ACCORDINGS
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#478633 Jan 19, 2013
Malik Ibrahim Al-Habsyi wrote:
<quoted text>hoaaaammmhhhh ....... you wasting my time here ..
I just fart on your time
my fart is able to put you to sleep
prrrrrrrrrr

“Pecinta Ahlul Bait”

Since: Oct 10

Hadramawt, Yemen

#478634 Jan 19, 2013
This homework assignment for you Crusaders .. I hope you can all ...

hopefully you guys can answer that, OK ..

From the christian god Which statement true? Christians accept God Wage bitch or not?

1. Yes.

Isaiah 23:18
Her bitch Profits and wages will HOLY unto the LORD will not be held or stored, but the profits that would be provided adequate food and beautiful clothes for people who dwell in the presence of the Lord

   2. No.

   Deuteronomy 23:18
Thou shalt not bring Harlot wage or price of a dog into the house of the LORD thy God for any vow: for even both these are abomination unto the LORD thy God.'

Let's responsibility .... and COME TO THINK Clearly!!!!!!

chance I was sleepy, so I'll see the answer tomorrow.

OK, see u TOMMOROW !!!

“Pecinta Ahlul Bait”

Since: Oct 10

Hadramawt, Yemen

#478635 Jan 19, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
stick your dumb brain into turkish pipe,alcohol and own 3 inch little ponny beating daily(masturbate)
f.... stupid teacher under drty stinking full of cheese feet of mosque mullah
speak intelligently,,, ok bye again, foolish!
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#478636 Jan 19, 2013
Malik Ibrahim Al-Habsyi wrote:
<quoted text>This homework assignment for you crusaders ..
hopefully you guys can answer that, OK ..
From the christian god Which statement true? Christians accept God WAGE bitch or not?
1. Yes.
Isaiah 23:18
and Her wages bitch Profits will HOLY unto the LORD will not be held or stored, but the profits that would be provided adequate food and beautiful clothes for people who dwell in the presence of the Lord
2. No.
Deuteronomy 23:18
Thou shalt not bring WAGE harlot or price of a dog into the house of the LORD thy God for any vow: for even both these are abomination unto the LORD thy God. "
Let's responsibility .... and COME TO THINK Clearly!!!!!!
chance I was sleepy, so I'll see the answer tomorrow .
Fart
drissss drissss prrrr prrr,plac plack plack
I am not jew you yemenia punk and idiot

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#478637 Jan 19, 2013
Malik Ibrahim Al-Habsyi wrote:
<quoted text>I gave evidence ..
try reading this, there amana parents (Jacob) who want to sleep on her own child?
incest name!
Genesis 19:32
Let us give our father drink wine, and we slept with him, that we may connect the descendants of our father. "
Genesis 19:34
The next day her brother said to her sister: "Last night I had to sleep with my father: let tonight we give him drink wine you go to bed with him, that we may connect the descendants of our father."
Come on, if your Bible aalah word of God, to what God told him that his envoy sedag incest then it contains?
obviously this is called a mistake .... come on, I'm talking to proof your Bible ... so, EAT your Bible!!!!
Once again, fool, it's not my bible.

And Paul was around when Genesis was written?

Whadda hoot.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#478638 Jan 19, 2013
Malik Ibrahim Al-Habsyi wrote:
<quoted text>This homework assignment for you crusaders ..
hopefully you guys can answer that, OK ..
From the christian god Which statement true? Christians accept God WAGE bitch or not?
1. Yes.
Isaiah 23:18
and Her wages bitch Profits will HOLY unto the LORD will not be held or stored, but the profits that would be provided adequate food and beautiful clothes for people who dwell in the presence of the Lord
2. No.
Deuteronomy 23:18
Thou shalt not bring WAGE harlot or price of a dog into the house of the LORD thy God for any vow: for even both these are abomination unto the LORD thy God. "
Let's responsibility .... and COME TO THINK Clearly!!!!!!
chance I was sleepy, so I'll see the answer tomorrow .
Take a deep breath, collect your thoughts, and, please, stay away from any and all airliners.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#478639 Jan 19, 2013
Malik Ibrahim Al-Habsyi wrote:
This homework assignment for you Crusaders .. I hope you can all ...
*
OK, see u TOMMOROW !!!
What grading scale do you use?

Does neatness count?

How about spelling and punctuation?

What happens if my dog eats my homework?

How about make work or special assignments?

Geesh...homework on weekends...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Aura Mytha 841,614
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 11 min nanoanomaly 4,772
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 16 min nanoanomaly 3,093
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 32 min Pad trick Daniels 591,352
Beautiful Contemporary Instumental NEW AGE MUSI... 54 min Doctor REALITY 3
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 1 hr The swamiji 1,468
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr MUQ2 40,578
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr MUQ2 271,466
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr RiccardoFire 100,205
More from around the web