Oh...Are you a Baby Boomer?
LOL
Ya. The result of war, don'cha know.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#478483 Jan 19, 2013
Can I use this on my facebook page ?
Dang, for someone who doesn't care about any more than shit, you sure spend a lot of time rolling around it.
ROFLMAO
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
G_O_D is one of those narcissists who demands to be believed, he demands our validation, and if he doesn’t get it he turns hateful. He really does suffer from a god complex, hence his choice of screen name. He has convinced himself that he is an authority–or maybe even *the final* authority–on everything on Topix, from religion and the bible to egg-candling & beyond, and no one is allowed to disagree with him. No one. He even attacks Xcntrik and Hip Gnosis–the two nicest, mellowest (and in my opinion two of the smartest) people in the Topix universe–with personal insults whenever they dare to correct him.
G_O_D is a hateful, arrogant and paranoid sewer-dwelling bottom feeder. If two people notice and similarly comment upon his obvious bullshit, he sees them as forming an alliance against him–“taking sides,” as he calls it (“They’re all ganging up on me! Waaahhh!”)–and then attempts to drive wedges between them by openly lying about them, or accuses them of being “sock puppets.” He has accused me of being “Huh,”“A Former Liberal,”“Cyberkid44,”“Annie J,”“Water Nymph,”“Some Stoner Dude,” and I forget how many others who have noticed the same crap that he spews, and who have similarly commented on it; he even began to suspect that I was Epiphany, fer chrissakes..
What can I say? Great minds think alike.:-)
He thinks he’s faultless; it’s part of his god complex. And he’s decided he wants to have a personal ax to grind with me. He is *so desperate* to take away my beliefs, and he can’t–and that is what further drives his rage against me. I’m stronger in my faith than he will *ever* be in his. As much as he denies it, I am convinced that he’s a fundie christian who will say *anything* to “win the argument.” I think he’ll even go so far as to deny his own savior here for the purpose of “winning,” and then later go crawling back to beg his “savior” to forgive him, the way all the other fundies do to excuse their own hate and hypocrisy and lies (“I’m doing it for *you,* Lord; I’m doing **everything for you!**”).
He’s no better than that hate-spewing fundie “Just Results/Viking.”
I think what pisses him off the most as a fundie is that I’m a self-admitted, ninth generation Italian witch from the old school, and there is *nothing* that fundies hate more than witches. There’s nothing special about it, it’s just something that I once mentioned in passing, and he jumped all over it like white on rice. My family’s tradition goes back eight generations, and is based on ancient Etruscan beliefs; there’s nothing special about that, either, yet he chooses to take offense at it. He wants to attack me personally for it. He needs to drag it down, tear it apart, and he won’t say why; he even needs to drag my family into it. I think it’s because I *know* where I come from, I *know* my beliefs are valid for me, and I don’t need his or anyone else’s validation, while he has no fucking idea of where he came from.
I think he sees me as a threat. I *know* he hates strong women, as has been seen by how he treated W_N and Annie J; and I think he hates women who exercise their own freedom. He has repeatedly shown himself to be a full-blown misogynist.
He seems to spend his entire Topix life desperately trying to convince himself that he is right about everything. In his attempts to convince us all of how “smart” he is, he even felt it necessary to post some phony certifications as “proof.”**To a bunch of anonymous Topix posters!** People who have no friggin’ idea of who he is, or even care. I mean, my god–how friggin’ pathetic is *that*?? It’s like he’s sitting there screaming at his computer,“God damn you all, YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE ME!!”

“"None shall pass"”

There

#478484 Jan 19, 2013
<quoted text>Unlike you, I have no need for sock puppets, Dave.
<quoted text>
Dave Nelson. If it isn't him, then he's got a clone running loose.
Don't know this Dave fellow but he must be a great guy.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#478485 Jan 19, 2013
Thanks!

For someone who thinks of me as shit, you spend a lot of time rolling in it.

Can I have permission to put this on my facebook page ?
G_O_D is one of those narcissists who demands to be believed, he demands our validation, and if he doesn’t get it he turns hateful. He really does suffer from a god complex, hence his choice of screen name. He has convinced himself that he is an authority–or maybe even *the final* authority–on everything on Topix, from religion and the bible to egg-candling & beyond, and no one is allowed to disagree with him. No one. He even attacks Xcntrik and Hip Gnosis–the two nicest, mellowest (and in my opinion two of the smartest) people in the Topix universe–with personal insults whenever they dare to correct him.
G_O_D is a hateful, arrogant and paranoid sewer-dwelling bottom feeder. If two people notice and similarly comment upon his obvious bullshit, he sees them as forming an alliance against him–“taking sides,” as he calls it (“They’re all ganging up on me! Waaahhh!”)–and then attempts to drive wedges between them by openly lying about them, or accuses them of being “sock puppets.” He has accused me of being “Huh,”“A Former Liberal,”“Cyberkid44,”“Annie J,”“Water Nymph,”“Some Stoner Dude,” and I forget how many others who have noticed the same crap that he spews, and who have similarly commented on it; he even began to suspect that I was Epiphany, fer chrissakes..
What can I say? Great minds think alike.:-)
He thinks he’s faultless; it’s part of his god complex. And he’s decided he wants to have a personal ax to grind with me. He is *so desperate* to take away my beliefs, and he can’t–and that is what further drives his rage against me. I’m stronger in my faith than he will *ever* be in his. As much as he denies it, I am convinced that he’s a fundie christian who will say *anything* to “win the argument.” I think he’ll even go so far as to deny his own savior here for the purpose of “winning,” and then later go crawling back to beg his “savior” to forgive him, the way all the other fundies do to excuse their own hate and hypocrisy and lies (“I’m doing it for *you,* Lord; I’m doing **everything for you!**”).
He’s no better than that hate-spewing fundie “Just Results/Viking.”
I think what pisses him off the most as a fundie is that I’m a self-admitted, ninth generation Italian witch from the old school, and there is *nothing* that fundies hate more than witches. There’s nothing special about it, it’s just something that I once mentioned in passing, and he jumped all over it like white on rice. My family’s tradition goes back eight generations, and is based on ancient Etruscan beliefs; there’s nothing special about that, either, yet he chooses to take offense at it. He wants to attack me personally for it. He needs to drag it down, tear it apart, and he won’t say why; he even needs to drag my family into it. I think it’s because I *know* where I come from, I *know* my beliefs are valid for me, and I don’t need his or anyone else’s validation, while he has no fucking idea of where he came from.
I think he sees me as a threat. I *know* he hates strong women, as has been seen by how he treated W_N and Annie J; and I think he hates women who exercise their own freedom. He has repeatedly shown himself to be a full-blown misogynist.
He seems to spend his entire Topix life desperately trying to convince himself that he is right about everything. In his attempts to convince us all of how “smart” he is, he even felt it necessary to post some phony certifications as “proof.”**To a bunch of anonymous Topix posters!** People who have no friggin’ idea of who he is, or even care.....
musa

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

#478486 Jan 19, 2013

“"None shall pass"”

There

#478487 Jan 19, 2013
And for this thread:
Hey, G_O_D? Let me demonstrate something to you. Do you see my ISP location? Remember it, and compare it to Huh's. She's in Texas, I'm in southern Oregon. How can she and I be the same person if we're half a country apart?
As I've told you repeatedly, I don't need to hide behind another alias in order to call you a stupid fucktard, you stupid fucktard.
Now, swallow and shut up.
<quoted text>
Translation: "I said it, I believe it, that settles it. I am GOD."
Clueless fucktard.
Unhide your location on your registered user page.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#478488 Jan 19, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
I wouldn't advise you to submit
That's simply not credible.
Counter_Strike wrote:
All I do is ask you to open up your heart and mind to the possibility that there is a Creator.
I've already acknowledged that possibility.
Counter_Strike wrote:
Clear your mind of preconceptions or the pain Christianity may have put you through (if it did) and see if He reaches out to you. Just give it one month. no criticisms, no negativity, no communicating with other atheists that you influence you away from your meditation. Just one month. After that, you decide independently whether you should submit or not.
You have no idea what my experience is in that department is, so please don't patronize me.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#478489 Jan 19, 2013
@ JOHN...

" Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Annie the post you left in here a couple weeks ago"

I couldn't find your original post...

I intentionally left your name out of the post that I wrote to shrinky...felt there was no need to get into any lengthy discussion.

My post a couple of weeks ago to Steve was concerning OSAS and my thoughts on it and an example of why I believe it to be dangerous to some Christians. I am not in a habit of bring posts from other threads here but those two posts fairly well eplained my thoughts.

Double standard...

I didn't set the double standard John...Christians do that when they profess their belief. Your Bible does when you say that you believe it in its entirety.

Do I approve of Kaitlyn's language...not in the least bit...she is also aware that I do not. I believe that she is very capable of expressing her thoughts without the use of that type of language. She is aware of my thoughts on this because I have told her those thoughts.

There is a big difference between Kaitlyn and the author of those posts...she does not profess to be "once saved always saved". The author of those posts does...his claim is that Jesus know his heart and his mind so he is not worried about what he posts on Topix.

Kaitlyn also does not post here as a representative of God...her language is not said with the claim..."in the name of God". That is not an excuse for her posts but I think that it is a valid point.

I felt as if you were quick to throw her under the bus in order to avoid the point that I was making in my post to Steve. She had nothing to do with any of it yet quickly became the subject of a conversation among some of you.

I don't remember everything that I said in that post. I do recall however expressing my thoughts on a god existing that would just turn a deaf ear to the type of behavior expressed by that poster.

You might say that he is not "saved"...he claims that he is. Not you nor no one else can decide that. He thinks that he is the real deal...he believes that God will over look his behavior because he is "saved".

That was my point to Steve...it was also was troubling me at the time. You might want to consider it complaining...whatever...but it was I felt a defining moment for me in my own faith. I won't get in to that however.

Do I place high expectations on Christians...yes...but no more than I placed on myself when I was following the Christian faith. Obviously I felt as if I failed...thus I walked away.

As far as the rest of your post John...you may think what you wish of me...I am okay with that. I have my faults and I am well aware of them. I do think however that instead of you reading what I wrote that day you looked for my faults.

As far as your thoughts on WINLAC...I have posted there and here...double standards apply on both threads IMO. WINLAC gets to be more than I can deal with at times so I leave for a while. So does this thread...so I take a break.

The Christians on this thread might not use the language that you will read on WINLAC but IMO what has been said to each other here is far worse. When posters begin judging the salvation of their fellow Christians...throwing innuendos around about the validity of other peoples faith...personally I think that is a far bigger offense than some four letter words.

That is just my opinion however...

John...I won't get in to a long drawn out conversation on this...I have really nothing else to say on it...so...

Glad to read that you are doing well after your implant and hope that you continue to make progress.

Fennario

#478490 Jan 19, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
There are wonderful things about humanity ...
It's also not credible that you believe that. I don't remember reading even a passing nod from you to anything positive about mankind.
Counter_Strike wrote:
There are wonderful things about humanity, but in our very natures we lean towards self and not togetherness.
Lip service. You couldn't even get through one sentence without berating humanity again, could you? You've been steeping in this negativity for so long that it appears to be an ineluctable state of mind for you now.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#478491 Jan 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Your "lord" can't touch me.
Boo hoo for you.
Your already 'touched'.

It would be redundant.

Fennario

#478492 Jan 19, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
This self will cause us to want to rise above another by any means necessary (oft times), and will lead us to colonize and plunder nations, go for seconds at the buffet line when there's not enough left for the other person and kill someone for picking a fruit off the tree in our front yard. It is this ego, that causes us to be on the brink of war so often, when more than half the time, the situation has nothing to do with us.
And there it is again - your deep and abiding anti-humanism and misanthropy. It's all about failure and dependency with you, which is used to make you believe that you need the help of a god.
Counter_Strike wrote:
It is we who are destroying this planet, not some "god" that you like to mention and not teh apes in the jungle.
Here comes your failed humanity mantra again.

And did I say any god did anything? No, I didn't, did I? Of course the debauching of the planet comes from humankind:

“We don't have to protect the environment, the Second Coming is at hand”- James Watt, Secretary of the Interior under Reagan

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#478493 Jan 19, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
That's great!
I wish you all the best!
Let me know how you do in the tournaments.
Sounds like alot of fun!
6816..7 again??
Whose cut is it??
:)
Why good morning Le le!

Saw your reply to me the other day, thank you.

Never played Cribbage, but sounds like it could be a fun game:)

Best yo you and yours this day, and to a great weekend...

“"None shall pass"”

There

#478494 Jan 19, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought his name was Duane, I don't know who Dave Nelson is. I see you're feeling better :D
Many people here know who I am, where I live and where I work.

I am easy to find. No use hiding.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#478495 Jan 19, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Religions are based on myths or even on crimes.
Well, there you go.

Correction accepted.
Henry

Bischofferode, Germany

#478496 Jan 19, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong.
Get gave you life, the breath in your lungs belong to God, your heart beating belongs to God, all your vital organs belongs to o.
God OWNS you. And when God sees fit that you are no longer relevant in the land of the living he will kill you and take back the life that is His. whether through natural death suicide murder war illness or a multiple of other ways one can die.
And it won't be murder, God is just taking back what belongs to Him human.
Sorry, god never was and will be.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#478497 Jan 19, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
And what's the name of the devil?
My friend....surely you know this.
CS.
Self

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#478498 Jan 19, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> That's not what genesis says about "in our image". And you are correct in that the bible is a horrendous and absurd depiction of behavior of a deity and it's followers. It is an example of what NOT to model as an inspiration for society and humanity.
BTW "starlight" is NOT the reflection of the sun off their surface...any grade school student understands that simple fact.
Genesis 1:26 Then God said,Let us make man in Our Image. according to our likeness and let them rule over the fish of the sea aand over the birds of the sky and over the cattle and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.
I stand corrected Sir;

Only a opinion here for ya.Society and humanity are some very sick puppies in today's written pages of history.

Starlight;Sciences says it is not the reflection of the sun.
The spirit says differently.Thank you I just follow the spirit not mankind.
No reason for the insult of grade school student uncalled for.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#478501 Jan 19, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Yer too old ,pops;)
<written with friendly affection:)>
But , Asians are known to appreciate mature men more and May/Dec. relationships accepted in most of their cultures;)
This is for all of you guys and gals.

Tis better to marry a old man and be his sweetheart
Then to marry a young man and be his slave.

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#478499 Jan 19, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
@ JOHN...
........(Edited to a quote:)
Do I place high expectations on Christians...yes...but no more than I placed on myself when I was following the Christian faith. Obviously I felt as if I failed...thus I walked away.
But, He hasn't walked away from you:)

And truly, one cannot 'follow' the "Christian faith", but live it.

"A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another. By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another."(John 13:34,35)

“You are the salt of the earth, but if salt has lost its taste, how shall its saltiness be restored? It is no longer good for anything except to be thrown out and trampled under people's feet.

"You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden. Nor do people light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a stand, and it gives light to all in the house.

In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that[b] they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven."(Matt.5:13-16 ~ context toward Israel but I post for general application:)

You have a Great Day ,Annie...

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#478502 Jan 19, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, what do you find "great" about a grown man
writing a fictional story in order to paint himself a
a victim??
LOL!
I find it pathetic..
Just curious what was so "great" in your eyes??
I thought it was a well written story. Do I need your permission to think? Oh, hi how are you, nice to meet you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min Happy Lesbo 973,590
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min New Age Spiritual... 653,623
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min ROCCO 63,292
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 7 min DebraE 106,474
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 19 min crucifiedguy 281,820
You are of your father......THE DEVIL. 20 min WasteWater 14
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 22 min WasteWater 2,564
More from around the web