Andrew (CS).
Good Early Morning CS...

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#478376 Jan 19, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If Adam and Eve were the first people, how did they acquire language at all?
The same way ducks quacked.

CS.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#478377 Jan 19, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
if you don't breath?
You are not able to sniff any odor
dr shrink farts are brought in the huge basket from planet mars?
also not odor,only poisoned air refreshment inside of your foom
Nice to know you're not human. Hence people shouldn't be complaining about others treating you inhumanely.

CS.

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#478378 Jan 19, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
I concur. That is what the congregation or gathering while being taught around Yashua Ha-Mashiach (the Savior) was called. Bayit Yahweh then means The House of Yahweh. You cann also look up Bait or Beit at your leisure. Hope you're having a great day Quin.
Shalom.
Andrew (CS).
Okay, thanks for the information on it... I'll keep that in minid. Do you belong to the House of Yahweh organization? I looked up Bayit Yaweh and saw that it was also an organization in some other links.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#478379 Jan 19, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
loud fart at face of demented Liar
you and your f.... devil christinity(both of you fit excelent Rev 17.18
you are stupid hater of own bride(christianity)
I didn't marry Christianity, or Christine, or Christen or Christina or Chris-Ann, so you got me confused with someone else.

Anything else you want to make a stink about?

CS.

“Saved. ”

#478380 Jan 19, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me a post of mine reflecting bigotry.
Can a person who despises Christianity, Islam or Witchcraft be a bigot in the definitive sense?

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#478381 Jan 19, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care slightest how you call God
you can call your god with your rabbee name,or dog name
for me G-D IS YEHOVA(hebrew Yahveh) and His Begotten Son Yesus Christo(hebrew Yeshuah Ha Massiah)
hates(plural) run both ways
Hate(singular) run one way
Mostly from ancient and modern Israel
we would have to confront our beliefs to accept them or not,
cyber space doesn't make us same believers,brothers or friends
sorry CS
Maybe G-D seperated His sheeps this way,
to teach us, to grow, and to suffer separation from each other,
Making us tough like diamonds and without of any weaknesess?
Who is Yes Us? Or is it Yesus? Either way I think your book has the most translated names for the Savior and His Father I have ever heard of. Kristos (Greek), God (from Gothic -gud), Lord (Sumerian for Baal), Jesus (English), Iesous or Iezeus (Greek), Iesus (Latin), Isa (Arabic), Tyndale bible (Jesu), Yashua (Hebrew that was never properly translated).

There you go Dr. Shrink.

CS.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#478382 Jan 19, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
she is your frined?
ha ha ha haaaaaaaaa
very soon devil is going to be your friend?
in my heart language His name was Yesus
And what's the name of the devil?

My friend....surely you know this.

CS.

“Saved. ”

#478383 Jan 19, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew 15:11 Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Then quit judging. Others know Gods word too. They know how to read too.
HFN
I agree with both...

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#478384 Jan 19, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
now you know what she is
this coyote have nose sticked only in someone a...genitalias, or male or female parts
it is shame to call her friend?,
she is not even worthy holy farts from mars
Really? They said the same thing to the Savior and many of the people He walked with. So until she slaps away the olive branch, even after, I will try to be nice to her as long as she wants me to be. I do have my limits, but I do try the honorable thing first.

Shalom my friend.

Andrew (CS).

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#478385 Jan 19, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I encourage anyone who is willing to actually think.
I agree. It is though amazing what they can come up with.

:)

Andrew (CS).

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#478386 Jan 19, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
according to me
Your advice are worth pile of manure, like your cyber beliefs
be sure,you are not exceutor to threat me about my fate,
before I meet my fate
Your fate is already sealed together with your blsphemous bride(christinaity)
every day your proud, and self appointing and cyber Lies condemn you before throne of God
God created your own circle of closest humans around you
AND ONLY ALLOW YOU TO CLOSE FOCUS AT THEM,
NOT OTHERS AND WARNINBG THEM WITH YOUR JUDGEMENTS AND FATES
mister?YOUR OWN PROUD CAN KILL YOU WITHOUT OF ANY FLY ABOVE THIS EARTH(your sick dream)
When you're all bent out of shape, that's an excellent thing. You should learn some manners and a bit of humility.

I'm not perfect, but your behavior makes people seem like they're in real deep trouble if humanity was to behave as you do.

Your Christianity or Jesus religion cannot be very happy for your terrible witness. Why not share a testimony with others? Laugh a little, share a little. Instead, you find the most creative, even silly reasons to have problems with people. apparently, you have nothing better to do with your time.

I'm not shocked at your behavior, but I would say you've deeply let your own self down.

Shalom!

Your Zionist friend.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#478387 Jan 19, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
The Hebrew scriptures (we have 2000 year old copies that show it has barely changed until now) have passages that say Laws were made for Man, not Man for Laws. Further that God, realizing men couldn't live up to certain laws changed them to fit man's capabilities.
In much of Judaism, the Law isn't to please God. They are guidelines for men to have a prosperous community and abundant lives.
I agree with this 99%. Well said. But could you please show me what Laws if any were changed to fit man's capabilities?

I appreciate your response. Thanks Duane.

Andrew (CS).

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#478388 Jan 19, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when is someone telling the truth about something running to someones aid Andy? Because that's all Drew did. He told the truth, he didn't run to anyone's aid.
Truth be told, you can't stand it that everyone in here isn't joining you in your obsession with shrink. You respond to every one of his post with your attempted back handed slap at Christianity by telling shrink he's a fine example of Christianity (even though he's said many times that he's not a Christian).
See what most of us that have had enough of shrinks antics do is simply ignore him. But not you. You obsess over him and then get mad when people don't join you in your obsession.
Give it up Andy. We've all been exposed to your tactics many times before and we're not fooled by them. You're like a broken record, or a terrible card player that's so easy to read.
Try a new game Andy. Because the one you're beating into the ground now isn't working.
Your welcome.
So you answer what was not addressed to you because you found it extremely difficult to answer what I sent you specifically. And don't lie RA, this is the first time we've had any issue with each other. When I first came here, there was this person who wanted me to side with him because he said you and Skom threatened his family or his daughter and some other stuff. I listened and after all that I sided with you guys. I was always kind to you especially with your health concerns. I had personal issues in my life to tend to so I left for several months so tell the whole Topix world now RA; what kind of game or tactics by me are you so familiar with? I don't like LIARS RA and I can much turn my attentions to you. RA, just do me a favor and post to other people from now on, because I can tolerate several things, but not a Liar, and everyone who's any kind of decent can attest to my history in this thread. Duane and I also had issue coming from our days at WINLAC, but we found common ground and understanding. At least I can toy with Dr. Shrink a little, he's fun but you're serious and not who you made yourself out to be. We can have problems if you choose feller, but my disappointment would rather us part ways on this note. I have forgiven you, but you are telling a tremendous lie. So to maintain the little respect I have left for you, I think it best you just go cool off somewhere. Everyone else on this thread, please forgive my outburst. I do apologize.

And yes, you have succeeded...I am angered by you.

Now please....until you can apologize, just post to others and leave my name out of it. I do sincerely wish you the best of health, renewed strength and a good morning.

Andrew (CS).

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#478389 Jan 19, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You realize that Islam follows the Torah, right ?
They do take it as one of their 3 sacred books, sure.

Why?

“Saved. ”

#478390 Jan 19, 2013
Once upon a time... there was a woman who was a control freak. She had a male roommate and would constantly argue, fuss and nag at him because he wasn't doing exactly what she wanted him to do... At closer inspection of the situation, she wanted to make him into something that she wanted him to be... but he wasn't moving fast enough for her so she would try and make him leave.

So day in and day out, for many moons and nights... for some years... she would fuss at him from the crown of his head unto the soles of his feet... and when she was done with that she would fuss at him from the soles of his feet unto the crown of his head. She would call him every name but a child of God.... surprisingly, the roommate kept his peace, kept quiet and didn't leave out the door with bags packed... and she would to flail her arms wildly in her daily to weekly tantrums. But he kept right on paying the rent, his share of the utilities, reading the newspaper or worked in the yard. Almost everyday her brothers, sisters and neighbors would take notice of this barage of insults against their sister's roommate and they actually felt a little sorry for the guy but they knew how she was. They didn't want to chance defending him or telling her to keep quiet for their own good because she might throw her tantrums at them. So, because of fear... they held off.

UNTIL one day, he had simply had enough and in a gruff-sounding voice he said a few minced words to her...something or other that she was a miserable wretch.

She was shocked... appalled and ready to burst into tears. Her family wasn't around this day... but while he was looking she slowly walked to the solid oak table and to his horror, she intentionally banged her head on the piece offurniture and her face started to swell up badly.

While looking at him she smiled a wry smile... and walked methodically and reached over to where the phone was and called her family. The brothers came, the sisters came with some canes,...and they all beat up on the man until he was black and blue for hurting their little sister.

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#478391 Jan 19, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
Once upon a time... there was a woman who was a control freak. She had a male roommate and would constantly argue, fuss and nag at him because he wasn't doing exactly what she wanted him to do... At closer inspection of the situation, she wanted to make him into something that she wanted him to be... but he wasn't moving fast enough for her so she would try and make him leave.
So day in and day out, for many moons and nights... for some years... she would fuss at him from the crown of his head unto the soles of his feet... and when she was done with that she would fuss at him from the soles of his feet unto the crown of his head. She would call him every name but a child of God.... surprisingly, the roommate kept his peace, kept quiet and didn't leave out the door with bags packed... and she would to flail her arms wildly in her daily to weekly tantrums. But he kept right on paying the rent, his share of the utilities, reading the newspaper or worked in the yard. Almost everyday her brothers, sisters and neighbors would take notice of this barage of insults against their sister's roommate and they actually felt a little sorry for the guy but they knew how she was. They didn't want to chance defending him or telling her to keep quiet for their own good because she might throw her tantrums at them. So, because of fear... they held off.
UNTIL one day, he had simply had enough and in a gruff-sounding voice he said a few minced words to her...something or other that she was a miserable wretch.
She was shocked... appalled and ready to burst into tears. Her family wasn't around this day... but while he was looking she slowly walked to the solid oak table and to his horror, she intentionally banged her head on the piece offurniture and her face started to swell up badly.
While looking at him she smiled a wry smile... and walked methodically and reached over to where the phone was and called her family. The brothers came, the sisters came with some canes,...and they all beat up on the man until he was black and blue for hurting their little sister.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#478392 Jan 19, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
What class of men did he say would arise in the chruch.
For I know this that after departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you not sparing the flock.Also your own selfs shall men arise speaking perverse things to draw away disciples after them.
Acts 20:29,30
What was to develop in the church before God second coming.
That day shall not come except there come a falling away first and that man of sin be revealed the son of perdition.2 Thessalonians 2:3
What is already at work in the church.
The Mystery of inquity doth already work. 2 Thessalonians2:7

Now then with all of this said,if you are a non beleive why would any of this matter to you?? Unless you have some doubts
It doesn't matter to me. I don't know why you posted it.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#478393 Jan 19, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#478394 Jan 19, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
It aint necessarily so wrote:
No type. How about you?
lil whispers wrote:
So what is your point then???
I have made many points. My central thesis is that the Christian church has damaged America, and that the world will be better for the rest of us when its influence is limited to the lives of its adherents.
lil whispers wrote:
My beliefs are spiritual.
And what does that mean? To me, religious faith is about spirits, but is not spiritual.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min Stilgar Fifrawi 750,321
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min ChristineM 229,927
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 14 min ChromiuMan 5,454
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 15 min RADEKT 261,641
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 31 min Tim Osman 118,656
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 32 min guest 548,483
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 38 min top 1,070
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 18 hr girls united states 125

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE