Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#478307 Jan 18, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Good Morning... Le le, what is the 7th planet in our solar system?
You need to ask yourself why you are so fixated on the an*s,
my good christian..
Trust me, I don't need or want your sexual preferences projected
to me..That's your business. ok??
Starting to think you are beginning to borderline, just a bit,
on sexual harassement..whatcha say??

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#478308 Jan 18, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Not in the terms which you describe it isn't. You describe this "soul" as though it is a perpetual entity. It is not.
Your entire spinal array is a conveyance system for signal. One of nearly instantaneous conductance of electrical signal through a superconductor plasma which is both atomic and subatomic. Those signals are evidenced by equipment we have and by natural means also. The "aura" which you can observe in an individual is the dispersal of that energy beyond it's "contained" path(s), and naturally moving toward lower resistance(entropy). That is the main supply system of energy(produced by the body itself) to enable body function and ensure that function(s) are maintained providing life signals even to the most minute structures and substructures of the biological system.
The system is genetically controlled by switches that eventually decay and malfunction, and as the organs begin to become "toxified" due to wear and environmental influences they are unable to conduct these signals to the needed levels of sustenance, at which point(s) the organs begin to fail, and the entire organism eventually succumbs. That is "death" as we know it.
The only energy left in the organism is the inert energy of chemical matter. The "superconductor" is shut down and all it's energy is absorbed and dispersed into the environment that remains. Eventually, all energy suffers total entropy, and the entire biological structure "disappears"-or IOW is consumed by the environment.
There is no "magic" soul involved---this is the actuality.
Any attempt to incorporate "fantasy" is just that-"fantasy".

The nearest instance to "soul" that could be incorporated(although illogical) is the finding that super conductance appears to make matter invisible at extremely high temps(& currents) because of the subatomic alignment of "certain" elements in this state. That bearing no relevance in this issue.
Whoa!
:)

Location hidden

#478310 Jan 18, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>I'm curious, what is your native language?
Lol
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#478309 Jan 18, 2013
ophis wrote:
<quoted text>you worship the beast who once was, now is not, yet will come?
satan will baptize you wit fire
OUR GOD IS A CONSUMING FIRE.
our true God is consuming fire and will burnt all of those who claim to be Body of Godhead
but will not consume those chosen ones whose lifes stand before Radiant Face-consuming Fire of God,and their only sins are burnt each day before Most Holy Gods Face (Ha Gadol)

satan baptize maybe people like you with his fire now on this earth,
fire of consuming hate,atheism,immorality, and all sins perverting body and completly separate soul from washing sins by Radiant Face of El Shaddai Ha Gadol

be careful tonight
because morning you can wake up without of face

good night

Location hidden

#478311 Jan 18, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a bigot.

And you mean "than," not "then."
That was bigoted. Against misspelling.
:)

Location hidden

#478313 Jan 18, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know what context he said that in, but I don't agree with it. Of course absence of evidence is evidence of absence. It's not proof of absence, but it's certainly evidence.
Well yeah, if you're gonna bring logic into it....;)

Location hidden

#478314 Jan 18, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>Oh but you are..........

You've demonstrated it a number of times..........
Hey Larry :D long time no see! No stew today? How's things?
<3

Location hidden

#478315 Jan 18, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>And the bay.

Don't forget the bay!
Looks great in movies... I always wanted to see the States, now I'm frightened :}

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#478316 Jan 18, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
to all readers
IF EVERYONE WANT TO SEE HOW SKOMBOLIS LOOK IN HIS EARTHLY APPEARANCE.
PLEASE LOOK AT HIS AWATAR ON POST # 47816.87.88
he didn't like me because I mention him always same awatar posted by him,with his picture about 2 years ago, on the back was car company conveyor
same today,he read my last post mention his name
"hi skombolis" very quickly he dissapear
I DON'T MIND HUMAN APPEARANCE,BECAUSE HEART ONLY COUNTS IN GOD EYES
BUT HE CARED TO MUCH ABOUT HIS OWN APPEARANCE,MISERIES,GROUDGE, CRIES TO TOPIX MODERATORS TO SILENCE ME AND BAN FROM ANY POSTING JUST SIMPLE TRUTHS ABOUT BIBLIE AND EACH OF US.
Bonsoir mon ami, you are indeed correct that God judges the heart. We are told to be of a humble and meek spirit. On the way home my soulmate stopped to console a woman from Serbia. It was a beautiful thing to see, sadly I do not speak Serbian but he does. I did not need to understand the language to see her tears when he spoke to her. Before we left her, he blessed her and told her that the incident was not of her doing but of human cruelty. There were tears in his eyes as he told me what she had been through. May God bless you forevermore :)

Location hidden

#478317 Jan 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Yup. It's 75 & sunny here. Feels kinda like Hawaii weather.

Slightly better than the 32 & snowing they're appreciating in London :)
Here it's 41 degrees atm. I'm glued to my chair...

Location hidden

#478318 Jan 18, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>There is nothing moral about slavery. There is nothing moral about beating a slave to death, or selling your daughter into sexual slavery. Ever. It makes absolutely no difference what the culture was like thousands of years ago. At the very least, God's moral law is inconsistent and changes with human custom, if slavery was OK in the past but not now.
T'was and is never ok!

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#478319 Jan 18, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree PW about true body of Godhead Christ
I disagree that assembled body and today last remnant of Gods Church
exist in any worldwide christianity infested by spirit of abomination and desolation(satan) and man of lawlesness(slaves of satanic table)
none of true remanant of 14400 is going to bring down their own brothers as parts of ONE BODY
they know each others spiritualy and with same sound doctrines of LOVE AGAPE GODS LOVE NOT EARTHLY LOVE
God bless you PW,
and have good night
I personaly missed you here
forget Mars
but today angel energies Hebr 1;7....are sent by God to protect His remanant never appear in human bodies or any earthly body,for spiritual security reason,
to tempt devil servants who can created more horible confussion today as before
That is why we should only have good news to share for old things are passed away, Ja? No evil, no devil, only bathed in God's Love and walk in His Light. It is sad to witness all confusion...

True... nothing more between such needs to be said, but a greeting in His Love never went astray.
Take Care dr shrink, and I trust your ducks are still happy!
Have a good night and Blessings always.

Location hidden

#478320 Jan 18, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>mostly you are first in this raw,
they rather ignore you and your seldom " stupid prince"comments worth not even speck of salt

those who ignore you or respond you with not pleasant respons,forced you to get out from here,and deal with your bro and sister unchristains like sexual pervert brain Kaitlin

just you make favor of all those "saints" if you will stay on unchristian topic and glorify wicked posts of Kaitlin Witch against God and Jesus Christ

those christians here are good people,and don't want to tell loud about WHO ARE YOU?
since I am friend of those singles ones humble God fearing people on this topic,
and I am wide open with my thinking??
I encouarage you,just depart from here forever,AND LEAVE ALONE ALL THOSE'"SAINTS"on this topic

this topic at end Won this battle and throw old timers constantly blaspheming God here, posting homosexuality,immorality posts,political posts, groudges against others

NOW THIS TOPIC IS HUMANY PURE AND HOLY ACCORDING TO HUMAN BELIEVERS IMPERFECT TERMS
Doc!!!:{
tsepha

Winchester, KY

#478321 Jan 18, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
our true God is consuming fire and will burnt all of those who claim to be Body of Godhead
but will not consume those chosen ones whose lifes stand before Radiant Face-consuming Fire of God,and their only sins are burnt each day before Most Holy Gods Face (Ha Gadol)
satan baptize maybe people like you with his fire now on this earth,
fire of consuming hate,atheism,immorality, and all sins perverting body and completly separate soul from washing sins by Radiant Face of El Shaddai Ha Gadol
be careful tonight
because morning you can wake up without of face
good night
i get a feeling that i never, never, never, never had before.

Matthew 3:12
Whose fan(pitchfork) is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.

Luke 3:17
Whose fan(pitchfork) is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and will gather the wheat into his garner; but the chaff he will burn with fire unquenchable.

fire make my body cold. i'm going to give you mine to hold

Revelation 19:20
And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Revelation 20:10
And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Revelation 20:14
And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Revelation 20:15
And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Location hidden

#478322 Jan 18, 2013
<quoted text>Here you go.

Catcher1 wrote, "<quoted text>
I think he's from what we call the "backwoods" of the U.S.A.
Raw, primitive, unschooled and, most of all, xenophobic."

This one along with one to a poster I believe whose name was Susan(?). Or Maybe Sarah on the 'prove theres a God' thread.

If you recall Susan/Sarah(?) was from the mountains of West Virginia. You had thrown a number of insults her way based on the education levels you perceived of the folks in that area.

In a nut shell you stereotyped the intelligence of a group of people in a certain area of the country. Those posts were definitely more abrasive then this one, but it will do......
Lol... Tongue in cheek perhaps?

Location hidden

#478323 Jan 18, 2013
<quoted text>If thats really you in the pic why dont you have a boyfriend?

Why would you spend all your time on topix chasing after a lawyer who is always on topix instead of devoting time to his clients?

Sumthin aint right about that.........
Lol. Missed ya Larry :)

Location hidden

#478324 Jan 18, 2013
p-o-p quiz wrote:
<quoted text>How long have you been in this country?

You don't get to use the "second-language" excuse indefinitely.

Your grasp of the language is supposed to improve little by little every day.

Your complete lack of progress demonstrates you are simply an illiterate cretin.
So you say! Does you're saying it matter?

Location hidden

#478325 Jan 18, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>he is lawyer like ball made from horse dung?
Doc!!!

Location hidden

#478326 Jan 18, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, I'm back to ignoring you again.
Lol @ both of you.

Location hidden

#478327 Jan 18, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>my open mind is very nast sometimes,
but I am not able to be in silence and don't tell my thoughts
at moment

My "saints"friends here doesn't accept me to be their friend,
But I have not slightes pain if they do or not?

Also ask those who are and were your friends on this topic?

show me sweet mama,one cyber friend who loves me as friend?

NO THEY DON'T BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT ABLE TO STAND NACKED TRUTH

AND THEY SEARCH TO STOP MY MOUTH OR TO BAN ME BEFORE AND NOW WITHOUT OF ANY SUCESS

they even used you to write smart english posts against me and to ban me.
Topix sometimes remove my ugly posts,because topix cooperate with everyone and with me too,
allowing media to read,and contamplaite sound voices of people abaout christianity,and their believers

Persoanly I like you Annie and your posts,
BUT MY SOUND LOUD VOICE NEVER SOUNDS HIPOCRTICAL OR LIES AGAINST OTHERS OR MY BELOVED GOD

SO DEAL WITH THIS
have good night,with investigating of all those so called friends of yours who they are for really

bim bam bum bom.see you latter
I love ya Doc, my "Brother from another mother", but I might not always agree with everything you say.
<3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min RoSesz 586,392
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Buck Crick 831,387
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 7 min RiccardoFire 40,210
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 22 min ChristineM 442,999
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 25 min GodFreeByChoice 5,853
Looking for a female partner who is Hiv+ 28 min Someone 4
Israel End is Near 31 min Someone 96
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Mike duck it 99,364
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 6 hr Neelakaran 6,452
More from around the web