Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm 22 and i've also thought the same, no more than 32.
Thank you very much for the advice!
I trust God, whatever he does is for the best, we just don't understand, sometimes!!
May God bless us all!!
let me add sweety
22 years agae is your beauty of youth,you blossom like flower spring,
you are young and gentle
Just if you can, be patient and still wait to the full your adult women nature and maturity
this is mostly from 27 till 32.
IT IS THE BEST TIME FOR YOU TO FINISH EDUCATION, ESTABLISH FEMALE PASSION, LOOK FOR LOVE BUT NOT ATRACTED ON OUTSIDE LOOK OF OTHER MAN
SEARCH MAN HEART, AND BE CAREFUL HIS HABITS, LIKE ALCOHOL DRUGS,OR CIGARETES OR BARS,AND NOT SELFISH MAN

Age 27-32 is female age maturity and sensiveness to be perfect wife and perfect mother of own precious fruits own children and husband elder from you and taking care you,your dreams and your love to him

really God bless you sweety
It was nice,to meet very gentle and nice young smart lady like you are
Good night

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm 22
That explains alot..........

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing moral about slavery. There is nothing moral about beating a slave to death, or selling your daughter into sexual slavery. Ever. It makes absolutely no difference what the culture was like thousands of years ago. At the very least, God's moral law is inconsistent and changes with human custom, if slavery was OK in the past but not now.
hmmm. so you saying since homosexuality was an abomination and immoral during the days of slavery in the bible, homosexuality should still be an abomination and immoral today right?

you would have to say yes, since that is your view of slavery?

Right?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
That explains alot..........
What r u smokin'?

@Dr Shrink.....Thank u again!:-)

I'm sure we've met before, tho.

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
No concession to it dream on,was already addressed to you.
Not a matter can't but a matter of will not be your entertainment.
You didn't answer or address anything I raised, because you cannot. And you know it.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>...How does anyone address anyone else here "in person?" ....
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of us know each other off Topix.
Of course I doubt many would want to meet you face to face.
Your doubts don't mean jack shit to me.

I doubt you have a spine.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not asking you to supply me with proof. I'm suggesting that if God were real then there is no reason it would need to rely on faith. What is the point of that? Can't God supposedly see into everyone's heart? It's entirely unnecessary. Until you consider who it is who is making claims about this undetectable God and it's attributes: the humans in the churches who purport to speak for it. They have a motive to peddle that story. And I believe many of them sincerely believe in much of it themselves. Religion can be a warm and fuzzy story to wrap yourself around. It gives you a community, tells you how to think, pretends to give answers to questions. But it's all bogus. You'd think a group of Scientologists or worshipers of Zeus were following a bogus religion, yet they have the same faith you do. Isn't that a red flag?
But you not have to buy the story. If Christianity have a reason to peddle the story, they did a real good job because Christianity is still growing for over 2000yrs. But you not have to buy it. If you believe its bogus, believe that.

Lots of things people believe in I think is bogus. Lots of people think earth and nature happen on its own, I no buy that, that bogus to me. And I see lots of science and scientist on tv newspaper and magazine books say its bogus. So I reject it. But I no have no have nothing against the buddhist or the atheist. they want to think science can give them every answer, that bogus to me. Science can't answer everything, that naive thinking.

Bible say there is no pleasing God without faith. You no have any faith, so you can't please God. Is not my rule, is Jesus rule. If no faith, then you screwed. You may have something against faith, I do not. Faith is why I encounter my spiritual experience with Jesus Christ and that why I know Jesus Christ is God.

So the fact that you is a skeptic that ok. You have your own philosophy you live by, and I probably will reject that philosophy. But live you philosophy.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You didn't answer or address anything I raised, because you cannot. And you know it.
http://us.yhs4.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search...

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

And for this thread:
Hey, G_O_D? Let me demonstrate something to you. Do you see my ISP location? Remember it, and compare it to Huh's. She's in Texas, I'm in southern Oregon. How can she and I be the same person if we're half a country apart?
As I've told you repeatedly, I don't need to hide behind another alias in order to call you a stupid fucktard, you stupid fucktard.
Now, swallow and shut up.
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know the tricks of trolls with proxies.
You are such a child.
You think too highly of yourself. You aren't worth the trouble of changing proxies, you stupid fucktard.

If I call you a fucktard under my own name, explain why I need to change my name to call you a fucktard.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>...How does anyone address anyone else here "in person?" ....
<quoted text>
Your doubts don't mean jack shit to me.
I doubt you have a spine.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

And for this thread:
Hey, G_O_D? Let me demonstrate something to you. Do you see my ISP location? Remember it, and compare it to Huh's. She's in Texas, I'm in southern Oregon. How can she and I be the same person if we're half a country apart?
As I've told you repeatedly, I don't need to hide behind another alias in order to call you a stupid fucktard, you stupid fucktard.
Now, swallow and shut up.
<quoted text>
You think too highly of yourself. You aren't worth the trouble of changing proxies, you stupid fucktard.
If I call you a fucktard under my own name, explain why I need to change my name to call you a fucktard.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D is one of those narcissists who demands to be believed, he demands our validation, and if he doesn’t get it he turns hateful. He really does suffer from a god complex, hence his choice of screen name. He has convinced himself that he is an authority–or maybe even *the final* authority–on everything on Topix, from religion and the bible to egg-candling & beyond, and no one is allowed to disagree with him. No one. He even attacks Xcntrik and Hip Gnosis–the two nicest, mellowest (and in my opinion two of the smartest) people in the Topix universe–with personal insults whenever they dare to correct him.

G_O_D is a hateful, arrogant and paranoid sewer-dwelling bottom feeder. If two people notice and similarly comment upon his obvious bullshit, he sees them as forming an alliance against him–“taking sides,” as he calls it (“They’re all ganging up on me! Waaahhh!”)–and then attempts to drive wedges between them by openly lying about them, or accuses them of being “sock puppets.” He has accused me of being “Huh,”“A Former Liberal,”“Cyberkid44,”“Annie J,”“Water Nymph,”“Some Stoner Dude,” and I forget how many others who have noticed the same crap that he spews, and who have similarly commented on it; he even began to suspect that I was Epiphany, fer chrissakes..

What can I say? Great minds think alike.:-)

He thinks he’s faultless; it’s part of his god complex. And he’s decided he wants to have a personal ax to grind with me. He is *so desperate* to take away my beliefs, and he can’t–and that is what further drives his rage against me. I’m stronger in my faith than he will *ever* be in his. As much as he denies it, I am convinced that he’s a fundie christian who will say *anything* to “win the argument.” I think he’ll even go so far as to deny his own savior here for the purpose of “winning,” and then later go crawling back to beg his “savior” to forgive him, the way all the other fundies do to excuse their own hate and hypocrisy and lies (“I’m doing it for *you,* Lord; I’m doing **everything for you!**”).

He’s no better than that hate-spewing fundie “Just Results/Viking.”

I think what pisses him off the most as a fundie is that I’m a self-admitted, ninth generation Italian witch from the old school, and there is *nothing* that fundies hate more than witches. There’s nothing special about it, it’s just something that I once mentioned in passing, and he jumped all over it like white on rice. My family’s tradition goes back eight generations, and is based on ancient Etruscan beliefs; there’s nothing special about that, either, yet he chooses to take offense at it. He wants to attack me personally for it. He needs to drag it down, tear it apart, and he won’t say why; he even needs to drag my family into it. I think it’s because I *know* where I come from, I *know* my beliefs are valid for me, and I don’t need his or anyone else’s validation, while he has no fucking idea of where he came from.

I think he sees me as a threat. I *know* he hates strong women, as has been seen by how he treated W_N and Annie J; and I think he hates women who exercise their own freedom. He has repeatedly shown himself to be a full-blown misogynist.

He seems to spend his entire Topix life desperately trying to convince himself that he is right about everything. In his attempts to convince us all of how “smart” he is, he even felt it necessary to post some phony certifications as “proof.”**To a bunch of anonymous Topix posters!** People who have no friggin’ idea of who he is, or even care. I mean, my god–how friggin’ pathetic is *that*?? It’s like he’s sitting there screaming at his computer,“God damn you all, YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE ME!!”

Newsflash for you,“G_O_D”; we *don’t* have to believe you. You think you are someone important; you aren’t.

You are nothing.

Nothing At All.

Deal with it.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

I didn't vote for him. Oh, wait; I guess you're referring to a different Barack.
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what Obama doesn't get enough credit for? Having a name that's fun to belch: "Ba-raaaaaccckkkk!!" Who was the last president to have a good belching name? Taft? Barack is better.
Clinton had the best name spoken with a cold: " Clittin' "
Just another of the many culture elevating services brought to you by IANS.
Speaking of which, have you heard about the line of demotivational embroidered throw pillows that Counter_Strike and I are considering developing. I'm thinking of calling the company "Why Bother?"
Ciao, amico! Come stai?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The Lord shall cut off all flattering lips and the tongue that speaketh proud things.Who have said With our tongue will we prevail our lips are our own who is Lord over us.The wicked walk on every side when the vilest men are exalted.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
Wow!! He can see his house from up there!!

LMAO!!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D is one of those narcissists who demands to be believed, he demands our validation, and if he doesn’t get it he turns hateful. He really does suffer from a god complex, hence his choice of screen name. He has convinced himself that he is an authority–or maybe even *the final* authority–on everything on Topix, from religion and the bible to egg-candling & beyond, and no one is allowed to disagree with him. No one. He even attacks Xcntrik and Hip Gnosis–the two nicest, mellowest (and in my opinion two of the smartest) people in the Topix universe–with personal insults whenever they dare to correct him.
G_O_D is a hateful, arrogant and paranoid sewer-dwelling bottom feeder. If two people notice and similarly comment upon his obvious bullshit, he sees them as forming an alliance against him–“taking sides,” as he calls it (“They’re all ganging up on me! Waaahhh!”)–and then attempts to drive wedges between them by openly lying about them, or accuses them of being “sock puppets.” He has accused me of being “Huh,”“A Former Liberal,”“Cyberkid44,”“Annie J,”“Water Nymph,”“Some Stoner Dude,” and I forget how many others who have noticed the same crap that he spews, and who have similarly commented on it; he even began to suspect that I was Epiphany, fer chrissakes..
What can I say? Great minds think alike.:-)
He thinks he’s faultless; it’s part of his god complex. And he’s decided he wants to have a personal ax to grind with me. He is *so desperate* to take away my beliefs, and he can’t–and that is what further drives his rage against me. I’m stronger in my faith than he will *ever* be in his. As much as he denies it, I am convinced that he’s a fundie christian who will say *anything* to “win the argument.” I think he’ll even go so far as to deny his own savior here for the purpose of “winning,” and then later go crawling back to beg his “savior” to forgive him, the way all the other fundies do to excuse their own hate and hypocrisy and lies (“I’m doing it for *you,* Lord; I’m doing **everything for you!**”).
He’s no better than that hate-spewing fundie “Just Results/Viking.”
I think what pisses him off the most as a fundie is that I’m a self-admitted, ninth generation Italian witch from the old school, and there is *nothing* that fundies hate more than witches. There’s nothing special about it, it’s just something that I once mentioned in passing, and he jumped all over it like white on rice. My family’s tradition goes back eight generations, and is based on ancient Etruscan beliefs; there’s nothing special about that, either, yet he chooses to take offense at it. He wants to attack me personally for it. He needs to drag it down, tear it apart, and he won’t say why; he even needs to drag my family into it. I think it’s because I *know* where I come from, I *know* my beliefs are valid for me, and I don’t need his or anyone else’s validation, while he has no fucking idea of where he came from.
I think he sees me as a threat. I *know* he hates strong women, as has been seen by how he treated W_N and Annie J; and I think he hates women who exercise their own freedom. He has repeatedly shown himself to be a full-blown misogynist.

You are nothing.
Nothing At All.
Deal with it.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

I didn't vote for him. Oh, wait; I guess you're referring to a different Barack.
<quoted text>
Ciao, amico! Come stai?

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Unlike you, I have no need for sock puppets, Dave.
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave?
Dave Nelson. If it isn't him, then he's got a clone running loose.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Wow!! He can see his house from up there!!
LMAO!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

627 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 3 min Johnny 1,561
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min sweets2360 721,843
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 533,211
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min Aura Mytha 224,499
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 4 min WasteWater 3,986
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 min EXPERT 115,444
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 7 min WasteWater 93,801
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 16 min Insults Are Easier 256,812
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 2 hr SimmerExtreme 85
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••