Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#478269 Jan 18, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!! He can see his house from up there!!
LMAO!!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#478270 Jan 18, 2013

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#478271 Jan 18, 2013
And for this thread:
Hey, G_O_D? Let me demonstrate something to you. Do you see my ISP location? Remember it, and compare it to Huh's. She's in Texas, I'm in southern Oregon. How can she and I be the same person if we're half a country apart?
As I've told you repeatedly, I don't need to hide behind another alias in order to call you a stupid fucktard, you stupid fucktard.
Now, swallow and shut up.
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know the tricks of trolls with proxies.
You are such a child.
Translation: "I said it, I believe it, that settles it. I am GOD."

Clueless fucktard.

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#478272 Jan 18, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
The Lord shall cut off all flattering lips and the tongue that speaketh proud things.Who have said With our tongue will we prevail our lips are our own who is Lord over us.The wicked walk on every side when the vilest men are exalted.
Your "lord" can't touch me.

Boo hoo for you.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#478273 Jan 18, 2013

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#478274 Jan 18, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>If christianity is so USELESS,then why do you atheists feel the need to keep coming to this christian forum?? We don't need 'YOU' and YOUR 'message': You need US and OUR MESSAGE: That Christ Almighty gave His life for YOU. We don't need to hear your 'message' about 'evolution',and 'exploding space rocks',because the Holy Spirit of Eternal Lord Jehovah Yahweh has caused us to REALIZE that your 'message' is nothing but a Satan-inspired L-I-E!!
good talk writer.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#478275 Jan 18, 2013
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#478276 Jan 18, 2013
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#478277 Jan 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Boo hoo for you.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#478278 Jan 18, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
No thanks for what? Did I offer you something? I said deletion, not punishment.
Yes, just like in the movies, the good guy wins and the bad guy eventually loses. It is no savagery that in the, Ha Satan the Adversary and the people who either join Him in his evil doings or those who turn their backs on the Most High will get the chance to be with him...for ever.
The reason you and the rest of the "other-kind" in here don't like this doctrine of destruction of sin is that you all know you're in the wrong, so you hate the truth and love a lie. Since you don't want to change, you decide to hate the doctrine of salvation and the destruction of sin. You don't want to part ways with evil thoughts and deeds, you very well have a choice to cling to them. At the end of the day, you can't say you weren't told.
Just saying my friend.
Andrew (CS).
For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the measure of faith God has given you. Just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function, so in Christ we who are many form one body, and each member belongs to all the others...Romans 12:3-5
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#478279 Jan 18, 2013
This is Doctor REALITY. Good night all.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#478280 Jan 18, 2013

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#478281 Jan 18, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
Disrespectful of what or whom? Your god? I've already made it clear that "I don't respect faith, I don't believe in gods, I find the bible to be flawed and inauthentic, and I consider the church to be a net societal burden. If you can hear those ideas without experiencing them as a personal attack or a reason to retaliate - and I believe that you always have - then you are OK with me"
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
If you need me to censor those opinions, then we probably have little left to discuss.
I believe you respect me though. I believe you just need someone to understand you and respect you in return. I read a lot of pain in your posts. Seems you've been through a lot and you have buried many things deep down inside your heart. I can tell you concentrate on a lot of other things because you don't like talking about certain things in your past.

I think you hide behind your intellect, you're not as happy as you make yourself out to be. So you put a lot of emphasis on 'rating' yourself. You're a smart man, but not nearly as offensive as you may think you are or would like to be. You couldn't offend me if they paid you to. Your lack of respect for whatever doesn't hurt me any because I'm not insecure. Yes, I can tell you're smart, very smart, but you don't discuss things in any kind of order and you don't study enough. So you not believing in or respecting "gods", that's ok. I don't worship gods either.

:)
Angry? I am critiquing what I consider to be a failed moral system and decadent psychology - one that you hold dear. You don't approve, and so you call me rebellious and angry. Sorry that you think so.
Very big yet empty words. Sometimes I wonder how long it took you to convince yourself? I think we can be friends...something about you. I may well be wrong but it sorta came to me this evening. We'll see how that goes. Angry wasn't the word I should've used.

Shalom.

Andrew (CS).

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#478283 Jan 18, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the measure of faith God has given you. Just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function, so in Christ we who are many form one body, and each member belongs to all the others...Romans 12:3-5
Unfortunately, too many members don't see themselves as a team - working together for the good of this One Body - and as a result, find each others differences, a stumbling block to the whole.

Yet, how can a heart tick if it's a stomach, when it was created to keep the blood circulation pure. It's functions are not to digest the food, but to inherit the by-products of 'that food' taken into the stomach.

And by Grace, the whole body can benefit...

John 3
8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#478284 Jan 18, 2013
Odd that you didn't volunteer what you consider yourself to be, just what you aren't. How are you different from a Christian apart from the Jewish references?
Why should I volunteer? You didn't bother to ask, so I watched you assume away. You felt happy doing that, so I let you lie to yourself. I'll tell you more about my belief system and way of life when you pose your question properly, after which I will have no problems answering your question(s).
What response of yours have I disregarded? Did you mean considered and rejected, or ignored?
LOL...don't believe I can't do the same. Again you rate yourself to highly. Tone down a notch. Based on how you reason, you don't read nearly enough and you don't understand as much as you think you do. However I think you have the mental capacity to pick up on things really fast and remember it, that's excellent. I'm not worried about you...I think you will offer something good to this thread. It's just a matter of time.

Counter_Strike: As it is written, so let it be done.{Quo Vadis}

Location hidden

#478285 Jan 18, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, too many members don't see themselves as a team - working together for the good of this One Body - and as a result, find each others differences, a stumbling block to the whole.
Yet, how can a heart tick if it's a stomach, when it was created to keep the blood circulation pure. It's functions are not to digest the food, but to inherit the by-products of 'that food' taken into the stomach.
John 3
8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.
Amen Peace Warrior.
I agree. We should take our focus OFF our differences and put our focus back where it belongs..On Jesus Christ. Jesus made it easy for us to be reconciled back to God but then we humans turn around and try to make it hard again. I cant wrap my mind around this sometime. God Bless

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#478286 Jan 18, 2013
How unreasonable of me to express my opinions.
No, not unreasonable at all. There are sometimes that you sound rather confused.
What answers have I asked you for? What answers have you offered that don't boil down to the world being horrible, people being wretched and duplicitous, and for me to submit to your ideology?
Sorry, but I happen to disagree with all of that. Your side has had the podium for centuries. Now, at long last, we have a voice, and it's our turn to rebut. If that's what you don't like, well, I guess that I'm not surprised.
Yes, you would probably think twice if I told you that the Sahara is a desert just because you want to disagree. Who is we? I don't care about we, I care only to talk to you. I don't know who you're trying to impress or what makes you react that way...all against societal norms and such, but it's better to be a leader bub, not a follower, not someone who likes to experiment just for the heck of it. I don't care how old you are, you're not too old to learn. Nothing with us is fixed...we can improve upon ourselves, you included. So stop speaking in so many absolutes, it doesn't make you sound very smart when you do.
These are mixed forums, and the population in the West is becoming increasingly secular and anticlerical. We are anonymous here, and free to express ourselves without fear of the usual reprisal. You might consider rethinking your position in the light of that.
What was that? Another attempt to intimidate me? Do you feel comfortable beating your fist against a steel door or rubbing your face against a thorn bush? I suppose not. Get over yourself feller...there's no need for the macho posturing. Let's just reason without the "My chip on my shoulder is bigger than yours" BS. I hope that's ok by you. I look forward to the hour when you decide to put your love, compassion and peace belief into practice.

Andrew (CS).

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#478287 Jan 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Boo hoo for you.
For this is he of whom it is written behold I send my messengers before thy face which shall prepare thy way before thee.
Tis a whole thread of messengers right here in this thread.

Location hidden

#478288 Jan 18, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should I volunteer? You didn't bother to ask, so I watched you assume away. You felt happy doing that, so I let you lie to yourself. I'll tell you more about my belief system and way of life when you pose your question properly, after which I will have no problems answering your question(s).
<quoted text>
LOL...don't believe I can't do the same. Again you rate yourself to highly. Tone down a notch. Based on how you reason, you don't read nearly enough and you don't understand as much as you think you do. However I think you have the mental capacity to pick up on things really fast and remember it, that's excellent. I'm not worried about you...I think you will offer something good to this thread. It's just a matter of time.
Counter_Strike: As it is written, so let it be done.{Quo Vadis}
Pride only breeds quarrels, but wisdom is found in those who take advice. Proverbs 13:10

A manís pride brings him low, but a man of lowly spirit gains honor. Proverbs 29:23

The eyes of the arrogant man will be humbled and the pride of men brought low; the LORD alone will be exalted in that day. Isaiah 2:11

Each one should test his own actions. Then he can take pride in himself, without comparing himself to somebody else, for each one should carry his own load. Galatians 6:4

Your heart will become proud and you will forget the LORD your God. Deuteronomy 8:14

Do not go beyond what is written.Ē Then you will not take pride in one man over against another. 1 Corinthians 4:6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#478289 Jan 18, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
John 3
And I heard a kindered spirit say the wind bloweth and it whispered PW spirit is near.How you doin.Good to see you again.
God bless always loveya lil whispers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Enslaving Americans....October 27, 2014 4 min Commander Bunny 13
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 4 min BL88IN 1,096
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min truth 550,784
CONPLAN 3502 replaced GARDEN PLOT. Check out th... 13 min Flabber Gasted 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 19 min Commander Bunny 262,067
Nine Eleven 40 min Joe Filipowski 149
The Many Secrets Of Kay Hagan...Lindsey Graham.... 43 min Maria 6
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr dirty white boy- 753,498
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 hr bacon hater 96,408
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 9 hr Chris Clearwater 174,524

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE