Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#478229 Jan 18, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times do i have to bloody explain this, i'm TIRED, TIRED, TIRED of men and i don't wanna be a lesbian, not my cuppa tea!! I'm concentrating on my education that's all, until i find the love of my life.
U know any DECENT, SINGLE men? Coz I havenít even met one!! If u do, please let me know!! thanks!!
I came back here after 4 or 5 years to find a friend, who I donít think wants to be found or he just likes playing with my head like usually, somethingís not right with him. But when i met u guys i thought i'd stay, coz I got nothing better to do at the moment!!
And whatís this thing that a pretty girl HAS to have a boyfriend? Even Ďuglyí, obese people who have tomato ketchup and coffee stains on their t-shirts have boyfriends and girlfriends. The biggest tart I knew, she didnít even brush her teeth, but I canít even remember how many guys she had sex with. My best friend always says,ďu donít look at the mantle piece when u r poking the fire!Ē
I donít want any more men in my life that just want to use me, I WONíT TAKE IT!!!!!!! I WILL NOT TAKE IT, ANYMORE!!!!! I KNOW WHAT IíM WORTH AND I KNOW WHAT I DESERVE AND WANT!!!!!!!
IS THAT OK, WITH U????
Hi Clementia,
Excuse me for interfering but I just wanted to say hi and tell you that I think you are a very smart girl. I couldn't help but smile at some of your post..Keep being who you are. I try telling my 15 year old grand-daughter ( who is extremly beautiful) some of the things that you just posted. A "boyfriend" does't define WHO you are. I always tell her that she will never find one who will truely know her until she truely knows herself first. Nice meeting you. have a great weekend

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#478230 Jan 18, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Clementine is not chasing after me, it's the other way around.
Oops, I spy some clients chasing after me, gotta go.
But thanks for your interest.
I'm not interested. If I was I'd call the board of ethics.

Hey Catcher, do you know what the most common books stolen out of a Law Schools Library are?

Books on ethics..........

If that aint a riot.........

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#478231 Jan 18, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not interested. If I was I'd call the board of ethics.
Hey Catcher, do you know what the most common books stolen out of a Law Schools Library are?
Books on ethics..........
If that aint a riot.........
I don't need those books.

Ethical is my middle name.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#478232 Jan 18, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening Grace. Hope your day is going well.
I agree that Annie is a very nice person. She's always been respectful for the most part. But like any of us she can get angry and strike back when she feels she's being wronged.
IMO she tends to get tunnel vision from time to time, and she has a tendency to like to act the martyr role once in a while. And before she or anyone else gets bent out of shape because of what I said let me say that I have my fair share of faults and negative things I wish didn't do as well.
As you know (because you've said as much) we're all a work in progress.
Have a great evening. God bless.
Hi RA,
Yes, we are definitly a work in progress.:)
I wasn't even aware of any of those things. We all say things and do things that we shouldn't. We all get angry and forget why we are on here. Its all good!! Forgive and forget is my motto<smile> Have a blessed night my friend. I love reading your post. Just posting about Gods love for people should be our focus. I may need you to remind me of that from time to time also.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#478233 Jan 18, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Annie,
I think you are a very nice person. I have always enjoyed our conversations. We may not always agree with one another but you have always been a very respectful women and I admire your honesty. I dont know how anybody could say or see anything other than that. Have a great weekend Annie.
Oh no...hope shrinky dink does not read this.

Shrinky just likes to put people down and make them feel worthless.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#478235 Jan 18, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Clementia,
Excuse me for interfering but I just wanted to say hi and tell you that I think you are a very smart girl. I couldn't help but smile at some of your post..Keep being who you are. I try telling my 15 year old grand-daughter ( who is extremly beautiful) some of the things that you just posted. A "boyfriend" does't define WHO you are. I always tell her that she will never find one who will truely know her until she truely knows herself first. Nice meeting you. have a great weekend
Aww, thanks!!

Go girl power!!

have a nice weekend, too!:-)
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#478234 Jan 18, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Clementine is not chasing after me, it's the other way around.
Oops, I spy some clients chasing after me, gotta go.
But thanks for your interest.
I knew one spy like you
pucki took him behind hand painted picture

#478236 Jan 18, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww, thanks!!
Go girl power!!
have a nice weekend, too!:-)
I thought you were joking..........

#478237 Jan 18, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need those books.
Ethical is my middle name.
I'll just have to trust you on that I guess..........
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#478238 Jan 18, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Shrink..
Yes, his constant demands of Hebrew names is nerve wrecking. God gave us different languages and I am sure He understands them all. Just another poor attempt of another man made doctrine. The more that I read, The more that I detest man made doctrines. I have always thought that God see's the intent of the heart. Confusion is not from God. Believers should be showing Love to unbelievers though Shrink. Our fight is not with them. Its with principalities. The Apostle Paul instructs us to put on our spiritual armour because our battle in this world is a "spiritual" one. A warfare that involves the trickery and power of the devil, as opposed to a human battle. Eph 6:12: For our wrestling is not against flesh and blood. Have a great night Shrink. God Bless
you are right
that way I despise organize man made doctrines and churches teaching man made sermons,also sermons of SC
He has simmilar beliefes to my,
only I don't demand from nobody to use hebre name of God,
like I don't demand to use my name in my language of english pronounce

same happen with out Lord,He knows our hearts,and accetp us by our new hearts and 24 hours cry to Him

out fingers manipulative posts mostly are not heart attitudeas,only our mind imperfect natur

all sungle ones regardless who they are ,are known by God,

and our harsh words mostly serve to direct humans to love each other,to laugh,to joke,and always be who each one of us is?

BUT THE GODS TRUTH IS ONLY ONE.GODS TRUTH IS SWEET OR PAINFULL,

NOT OUR WORDS ARE WITNESS AGAINST US,ONLY OUR HEARTS WHISPER ACUSSATIONS AND REBUKES TO EACH ONE OF US.

If I put negative post of my,mostly I exchange on the end with joke, not seriouesness or just teasing

I don'like advisors,demanders,faken preachers and those who disply their own self appointed glories and knowledge

WE ALL OF US,ARE ON THE SAME GROUND BEFORE OUR HOLY GOD,ISAIAH 66;1-2
JUDGEMENT OF GOD IS NOW,BECAUSE ALL OF US ,ARE UNDER HIS THRONE AS FOOTSTOOL

MAY GOD ALWAYS BLESS YOU

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#478239 Jan 18, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people have a knack for doing that. They are able to use the right words, said in the right way that can make a person feel very put down. Shrink however isn't one of them. He only ends up making himself look very immature and very foolish when he tries to do it. The way he butchers words and punctuation (regardless of what language he's trying to use) only ends backfiring on him making himself the fool.

Location hidden

#478240 Jan 18, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you were joking..........
joking about what?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#478241 Jan 18, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
IF
I said many time,I do like your posts ,it means also you as nice person

but if I am worthless anyway,
ONLY GOD KNOWS THIS AND ME ALONE,
nobody is able to enter behind my stone heard body cover.

none of the living single humans are worthless or worthy anything in the global scale
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#478242 Jan 18, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't even wear foundation!! i hate too much makeup!!
the only make-up i wear is mascara and sometimes eyeliner and lip balm.
I'm sure a sensible man would want me as his wife, why wouldn't he?
These days i just think men give to much bloody attention to girls with too much make-up on their faces and the ones that wear mini-skirts!!
young men do not appreciate ladies like me, but yes older men do, but i can't marry an old man!!!
mostly cyber opinions are not based on daily life facts,
also my opinion is also not based on facts

but my opinion sent to you
allowed me to know more closer you and who you are?

many normal not bar or restaurants males doesn't give attention on outside look or makes up,or passing away female beauty

heart is main priority to be good wife and good future parent,not own narcizm

Why you cannt marry older men?

older man is great contrinution to your life,devotion,moral cleaness, and family parential love,love of you and future fruits of marraige- kids?

only clean and high morality older man is difficult to find

Location hidden

#478243 Jan 18, 2013
Knowing this first that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
Peter 1:20

For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man;but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.
Peter 1:21
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#478244 Jan 18, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The museums, theater, Thames, Westminster Abbey, Hyde Park, Buckingham Palace, Mayfair, restaurants, Picadilly Circus, Oxford Street, Harrod's, Albert Hall, Chelsea, Portobello antiques market, Bond Street, Courtauld, St. James Park, Kensington, and that's just for starters.
You wouldn't understand.
he he heeeeee
what about London dark slums infested by vicious criminals,

you got not to much time to be in all those places described in this post,

seating by computer internet all day,reap you out from any practical experience in Londo

to be in Portobello Anique Market is to spend at least 3 days to seee all antigues of victorian,or colonial of old english antiques

Location hidden

#478245 Jan 18, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
mostly cyber opinions are not based on daily life facts,
also my opinion is also not based on facts
but my opinion sent to you
allowed me to know more closer you and who you are?
many normal not bar or restaurants males doesn't give attention on outside look or makes up,or passing away female beauty
heart is main priority to be good wife and good future parent,not own narcizm
Why you cannt marry older men?
older man is great contrinution to your life,devotion,moral cleaness, and family parential love,love of you and future fruits of marraige- kids?
only clean and high morality older man is difficult to find
I know, I know, i'm religious, i know all that stuff.

You think it's OK if i marry a 60 year old? I can't do it.

I'm sure i'll find the right guy for me, now. Before i was only thinking about settling with a man from my religion, my caste etc... but i've opened all the gates, now.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#478246 Jan 18, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, I know, i'm religious, i know all that stuff.
You think it's OK if i marry a 60 year old? I can't do it.
I'm sure i'll find the right guy for me, now. Before i was only thinking about settling with a man from my religion, my caste etc... but i've opened all the gates, now.
if you are 45 or older,
it is ok to marry 60 or 62 old man
but if you are younger? not it is not?
and please"don't focus on old man money or retirement,
YOUR YOUNG PASSION,LOVE,TESTOTRONE WILL MAKE YOU UNHAPPY WITH OLD MAN

I used to have wife younger from me 19 years,
we get married when she was 18
for 17 years we were happy, but she didn't have possibility to have kid,because some complication during Europa from Russia chernobyl atomic explossion made her without of kids

17 years is long enough to be husband and wife,
but age destroy everything and my older ages destroyed our love as husband and wife
today I never blame any women or her for this
But I learn bad lesson,that age of man is playing bad role in the marriage of two different genaration

I encourage you sweety,to pray and to find man older not more as 10 years from you

I sincerely wish you all the best sweety
GODS ARMS ARE NOT TO SHORT TO TAKE CARE YOUR DREAMS,AND LIFE

ONLY HE HAVE TO DESERVE YOU,AND YOU HAVE TO DESERVE HIM AS PART OF YOUR LIFE,LOVE,AND EXISTENCY NOT BEING ALONE

GOD BLESS YOU SWEETY
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#478247 Jan 18, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
What you mean is, you aren't willing to take an honest look at Christian ideology.
Credulity is not a virtue.
If christianity is so USELESS,then why do you atheists feel the need to keep coming to this christian forum?? We don't need 'YOU' and YOUR 'message': You need US and OUR MESSAGE: That Christ Almighty gave His life for YOU. We don't need to hear your 'message' about 'evolution',and 'exploding space rocks',because the Holy Spirit of Eternal Lord Jehovah Yahweh has caused us to REALIZE that your 'message' is nothing but a Satan-inspired L-I-E!!

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#478248 Jan 18, 2013
Place is a case study of why it's been said "politics makes strange bedfellows."

Another quote to the "popularity" of conflict (Topix in general)-

"My argument is that War makes rattling good history; but Peace is poor reading."(Thomas Hardy).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 554,645
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Buck Crick 763,567
Top FUNNY PRANK VIDEO Clips 2014 5 min Haha tv 1
*VATICAN, ISRAEL -- 7 Year Agreement (News) 8 min endtimeYTube 1
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 33 min Mandela 119,187
moms do you like to keep your young sons bottom... (May '12) 38 min weirdworld 17
Beasiswa Unggulan Pemerintah Turki 2014-2015 (Feb '14) 48 min riswana 2
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr onemale 263,402
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr Lyndi 175,006
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Feb '14) 12 hr woody934 136

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE