“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#478190 Jan 18, 2013
p-o-p quiz wrote:
<quoted text>Since he won't answer, I think his native language is Russian, if my memory serves me correctly.
Hmmmmm. I was just curious about his odd grammatical habits.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#478191 Jan 18, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
You say this but every time that I post in here...you respond.
<quoted text>
Actually nothing that has been said to me directly has run me off. I just find the bickering and backstabbing of Christian upon Christian somewhat sad.
<quoted text>
I am actually glad that you brought up Kaitlin...
A couple of weeks ago I left a post on this thread that had nothing to do with Kaitlin. Someone instead of responding to what I wrote decided to deflect what had been written by throwing her name in to the mix. Then a few others decided to pass their judgement upon her.
I didn't respond to any of it simply because she was not involved in my original post.
<quoted text>
Are her posts any worse than those written by some Christians? Are they any worse that those of you who have attacked each other?
There is a difference IMO...
Though I don't agree with Kaitlin's choice of words...at least she is not doing it in the name of God.
<quoted text>
So why don't you tell me shrinky dink what you and your good friends think of me? If they don't have the courage to say it to me...why don't you help them out and do it for them?
<quoted text>
Of course all of your posts have been ones of light...they have been meant for all to see Jesus through your words.
I will wait for the inside scoop on just how all of these people really feel about me.
Thank you in advance.
my open mind is very nast sometimes,
but I am not able to be in silence and don't tell my thoughts
at moment

My "saints"friends here doesn't accept me to be their friend,
But I have not slightes pain if they do or not?

Also ask those who are and were your friends on this topic?

show me sweet mama,one cyber friend who loves me as friend?

NO THEY DON'T BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT ABLE TO STAND NACKED TRUTH

AND THEY SEARCH TO STOP MY MOUTH OR TO BAN ME BEFORE AND NOW WITHOUT OF ANY SUCESS

they even used you to write smart english posts against me and to ban me.
Topix sometimes remove my ugly posts,because topix cooperate with everyone and with me too,
allowing media to read,and contamplaite sound voices of people abaout christianity,and their believers

Persoanly I like you Annie and your posts,
BUT MY SOUND LOUD VOICE NEVER SOUNDS HIPOCRTICAL OR LIES AGAINST OTHERS OR MY BELOVED GOD

SO DEAL WITH THIS
have good night,with investigating of all those so called friends of yours who they are for really

bim bam bum bom.see you latter
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#478192 Jan 18, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I'm back to ignoring you again.
f...your sorry and you yuu yu yu jajo
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#478193 Jan 18, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmmm. I was just curious about his odd grammatical habits.
his/her memory is rusted by old age, and fat food from mc donald

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#478194 Jan 18, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
A genuine believer in what?
<quoted text>
Assisting would be better as a true person of "faith" would rather assist than stand afar off just hoping the man would be ok but while all the time not interested in lending a helping hand.
<quoted text>
I realized you were a very smart man by the way you answered my initial question.
However, to show you that you now err. What or who is a Jew? And who is a Gentile?
You're also generalizing. Many Jews like the Apostles and many of his disciples accepted Ha-Mashiach. Yahweh's people must be the one fold, not many. Conelius never remained a gentile after his conversion, but by adoption he was deemed worthy as an adopted son, a Hebrew, where he was also allowed to worship in Bayit Yahweh or what many today would call a synagogue.
But you're right, Yisra'el is still Yahweh's people and they must be reconciled to the truth. So you're correct, He's not done with them just yet.
Shalom.
Andrew (CS).
Your constant harping at people about Gods Name is getting a little BORING!!! Not to mention your egotistical holier than thou attitude. Are you even aware of how you respond to people?(Example...You are correct HOWEVER, Let ME show you just how wrong you are!!!!)Its not only getting boring but you are an embarrasment to ANY god. Has it occured to you, that YOU may be the one who is in error? Well, of course not, silly me!! IF you feel that you must call The Creator by a "certain" name, then you are intitled to your right to believe any way that you wish. Its YOUR religion but it isn't what others choose to believe. Its these strict religions that are sure to drive unbelievers FAR away from GOD. IF God was this picky in who HE saves, then HE would NOT have came here to die in our place. SHOW me some verses that tell us IF we dont call Him by His real name then we wont be SAVED..DO NOT come back with your same ole line..which god?? You know darn well which GOD that I am refering to. The Creator God..Heavenly father..ect..ect.. If you keep making silly demands from others then we expect honest amswers from you Count Andrew.. Does your god know who you are on here, since you dont use your real WHOLE name?? Or will he know you from all the millions of andrews? Just asking
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#478195 Jan 18, 2013
p-o-p quiz wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I see. Compelling!
hi skom?
where is conveor behind you,did you sell on flohmart,or stole from your boss?

stick more pipe of manitou,not your two left wolf teeths will be black,but also a...

pfuj how ugly you are
are you living in the cave?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#478196 Jan 18, 2013
p-o-p quiz wrote:
<quoted text>Doesn't look like RA is reciprocating the friendship. Rejected by a "Coffey" bean.
are you worry?
he he heeeee skom
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#478197 Jan 18, 2013
p-o-p quiz wrote:
<quoted text>Since he won't answer, I think his native language is Russian, if my memory serves me correctly.
your so called by you memory in this despiseful ugly russian head
is simple memory of little white maggot from the old stinking hamburger sandwich

my my my my
slowly eis age comming to us,and all creatures like you come out from caves,and earth holes

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#478198 Jan 18, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
my open mind is very nast sometimes,
but I am not able to be in silence and don't tell my thoughts
at moment
My "saints"friends here doesn't accept me to be their friend,
But I have not slightes pain if they do or not?
Also ask those who are and were your friends on this topic?
show me sweet mama,one cyber friend who loves me as friend?
NO THEY DON'T BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT ABLE TO STAND NACKED TRUTH
AND THEY SEARCH TO STOP MY MOUTH OR TO BAN ME BEFORE AND NOW WITHOUT OF ANY SUCESS
they even used you to write smart english posts against me and to ban me.
Topix sometimes remove my ugly posts,because topix cooperate with everyone and with me too,
allowing media to read,and contamplaite sound voices of people abaout christianity,and their believers
Persoanly I like you Annie and your posts,
BUT MY SOUND LOUD VOICE NEVER SOUNDS HIPOCRTICAL OR LIES AGAINST OTHERS OR MY BELOVED GOD
SO DEAL WITH THIS
have good night,with investigating of all those so called friends of yours who they are for really
bim bam bum bom.see you latter
You are twisting the conversation shrinky. You said these people here were too good to tell me what they really think of me.

So...what do they think shrink and please be specific?

Which friends do you speak of shrink? Which ones are "so called"?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#478199 Jan 18, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Your constant harping at people about Gods Name is getting a little BORING!!! Not to mention your egotistical holier than thou attitude. Are you even aware of how you respond to people?(Example...You are correct HOWEVER, Let ME show you just how wrong you are!!!!)Its not only getting boring but you are an embarrasment to ANY god. Has it occured to you, that YOU may be the one who is in error? Well, of course not, silly me!! IF you feel that you must call The Creator by a "certain" name, then you are intitled to your right to believe any way that you wish. Its YOUR religion but it isn't what others choose to believe. Its these strict religions that are sure to drive unbelievers FAR away from GOD. IF God was this picky in who HE saves, then HE would NOT have came here to die in our place. SHOW me some verses that tell us IF we dont call Him by His real name then we wont be SAVED..DO NOT come back with your same ole line..which god?? You know darn well which GOD that I am refering to. The Creator God..Heavenly father..ect..ect.. If you keep making silly demands from others then we expect honest amswers from you Count Andrew.. Does your god know who you are on here, since you dont use your real WHOLE name?? Or will he know you from all the millions of andrews? Just asking
100% agree with your post

this guy seems to me ,blasphemy Gods Precious Name and title given to all heart languages,and worship Him in the truth and in the Spirit, not in the name of hebrew langues,only name inlanguage heart having each one of us
FOR EXAMPLE GODS NAME IN MY LANGUAGE IS YEHOVA AND HIS SON IS YESUS CHRIST- I LOVE THEM WITHOUT OF ANY QUESTIONS

GOD BLESS YOU GW
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#478200 Jan 18, 2013
p-o-p quiz wrote:
<quoted text>
How long have you been in this country?
You don't get to use the "second-language" excuse indefinitely.
Your grasp of the language is supposed to improve little by little every day.
Your complete lack of progress demonstrates you are simply an illiterate cretin.
Look at own brain and own image
You are not only cretin,but despiceful stinking ugly creature even
your own dog
wouldn't
like to pee or take s...under your computer chair
YOU IDIOT

I post not from USA,you demented undeducated paranidal drug destroyed brain and teeth and hair monkey

pfuj

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#478201 Jan 18, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
If thats really you in the pic why dont you have a boyfriend?
Why would you spend all your time on topix chasing after a lawyer who is always on topix instead of devoting time to his clients?
Sumthin aint right about that.........
How many times do i have to bloody explain this, i'm TIRED, TIRED, TIRED of men and i don't wanna be a lesbian, not my cuppa tea!! I'm concentrating on my education that's all, until i find the love of my life.

U know any DECENT, SINGLE men? Coz I havenít even met one!! If u do, please let me know!! thanks!!

I came back here after 4 or 5 years to find a friend, who I donít think wants to be found or he just likes playing with my head like usually, somethingís not right with him. But when i met u guys i thought i'd stay, coz I got nothing better to do at the moment!!

And whatís this thing that a pretty girl HAS to have a boyfriend? Even Ďuglyí, obese people who have tomato ketchup and coffee stains on their t-shirts have boyfriends and girlfriends. The biggest tart I knew, she didnít even brush her teeth, but I canít even remember how many guys she had sex with. My best friend always says,ďu donít look at the mantle piece when u r poking the fire!Ē

I donít want any more men in my life that just want to use me, I WONíT TAKE IT!!!!!!! I WILL NOT TAKE IT, ANYMORE!!!!! I KNOW WHAT IíM WORTH AND I KNOW WHAT I DESERVE AND WANT!!!!!!!

IS THAT OK, WITH U????

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#478202 Jan 18, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, but London is great no matter the weather.
I'd head over in a heartbeat.
Great? For what, the bad weather? The bad teeth? The hairy pits on the women? The overcrowding? The cold beaches?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#478203 Jan 18, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are twisting the conversation shrinky. You said these people here were too good to tell me what they really think of me.
So...what do they think shrink and please be specific?
Which friends do you speak of shrink? Which ones are "so called"?
past 2 years
you claimed a lot of friends here
and today ,you doesn't know which?ask them they are your friends not my?

you claim to be artist,be specific and admit
THAT YOU ARE CON ARTIST?

I have nothing to twist with you

twisting is like one paragraph,
You are excluded from any twists with me?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#478204 Jan 18, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
If thats really you in the pic why dont you have a boyfriend?
Why would you spend all your time on topix chasing after a lawyer who is always on topix instead of devoting time to his clients?
Sumthin aint right about that.........
Oh yeah, there's hot Indian models & lawyers al over Topix.....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#478206 Jan 18, 2013
Clementia wrote:
How many times do i have to bloody explain this, i'm TIRED, TIRED, TIRED of men and i don't wanna be a lesbian, not my cuppa tea!! I'm concentrating on my education that's all, until i find the love of my life.
VERY intelligent. Focus on you first, the rest will come around, all in due time. Good girl.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#478207 Jan 18, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> And you have just displayed all of the "christian love" with this post that your friend have accused me of, and not that I couldn't care less but the real real joke and hypocrite here is none other than yourself and vomit and filthiness that you try to teach and convey on this thread, you would be very laughable to me if I didn't first pity you for the cocoon of ignorance that you have wrapped yourself up in, I have zero respect for you.
Good afternoon Lawest..You are calling me a hypocrite for being nice to another human being? Kaitlin is a hardcore atheist, I know this but she is not our enemy. She is a PERSON who God has given freewill to believe or disbelieve. If God gave her freewill, then WHY do YOU feel that you cant? Has it ever occured to you to be nice and ask her WHY she chose not to believe? I have had a lot private talks with her through private messages. She is a very nice person dispite her choice of words that she uses. She has RESPECT for people who treat her with respect. She knows how I believe and has NEVER responded to me the way she responded to you.I dont have to wonder why. The thing that amazes me is how a professing Christian thanks God for all their forgiveness but wont take the time to repay Him by considering just how much THEY were forgiven for. In Gods eyes, YOU were NEVER any better than Kaitlin or any other unbeliever. YOU were lost when HE forgave YOU, drowning in your sins and yet you NOW want to point your fingers at those who haven't found their way to God? Be careful..You NEVER know where she may be years from now. ONLY Gods GOODNESS can lead a person to repentance But HOW are they going to see it or want it when those who profess to be Christians WONT SHOW them Gods Love? Kaitlin may say a lot of nasty things about God BUT does that make them true? NO!! I personally feel that Jesus does NOT need us to defend Him. He said the world would hate Him. He still loved those people anyway. What gives YOU the right to be judge? IF Kaitlin ever decides to question or change her belief or lack of anyway, Would she EVER decide to look YOU up? Where or who would she turn too? I am not above anybody and especially an unbeliever because I remember where I came from. Maybe you should remember that too.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#478205 Jan 18, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
U know any DECENT, SINGLE men? Coz I havenít even met one!! If u do, please let me know!! thanks!!
I came back here after 4 or 5 years to find a friend, who I donít think wants to be found or he just likes playing with my head like usually, somethingís not right with him. But when i met u guys i thought i'd stay, coz I got nothing better to do at the moment!!
And whatís this thing that a pretty girl HAS to have a boyfriend? Even Ďuglyí, obese people who have tomato ketchup and coffee stains on their t-shirts have boyfriends and girlfriends. The biggest tart I knew, she didnít even brush her teeth, but I canít even remember how many guys she had sex with. My best friend always says,ďu donít look at the mantle piece when u r poking the fire!Ē
I donít want any more men in my life that just want to use me, I WONíT TAKE IT!!!!!!! I WILL NOT TAKE IT, ANYMORE!!!!! I KNOW WHAT IíM WORTH AND I KNOW WHAT I DESERVE AND WANT!!!!!!!
IS THAT OK, WITH U????
if you are tired
please go sleep all night and have nice dream of God having you in His arms,NOT UGLY MAN ALCOHOLIC OR DRUG ADDICT,OR WOMEN FAT LIKE OLD PIG
GOOD NIGHT BEAUTY?,when all beauties leave your city,and you will be left alone

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#478208 Jan 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
VERY intelligent. Focus on you first, the rest will come around, all in due time. Good girl.
Thank you!

I hope u not taking the piss.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#478209 Jan 18, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
IS THAT OK, WITH U????
just look at mirror of own wicked character
amd ask yourselves?
DO ANY MAN WANT TO YOU AS SUITABLE FEMALE OR WIFE IN HIS FUTURE FAMILY?

your narcizm kill you and very soon remove all testotrone only valueable to be women for real,not faken beauty full of cement on your face

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Hidingfromyou 773,154
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 5 min Johnny 4,643
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 6 min AN NFL FAN 119,620
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min TEX 264,942
Moses never existed 16 min Hidingfromyou 708
AbStacker Fat to Fitness ( Ben Handsaker The Fa... 17 min medprof 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min USA Born 558,683
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 52 min Rider on the Storm 175,484