Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#478165 Jan 18, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course Andy won't see it. He'll deny it like so many other things he does in here that he denies when he's confronted with them.
He responds to everything shrink says. Than shows his true colors by trying to insinuate that shrink somehow represents Christianity (which is so laughable) even after shrink himself (along with many others) have told Andy that shrink isn't a Christian at all. The whole thing is hilarious because Andy thinks that he's getting a dig in on shrink and Christianity at the same time when in reality all he's doing is exposing himself for the religious zealot that he truly is.
Poor Andy can't even see that shrink is playing him like a fiddle. Everyone in here (except Andy) knows that shrink posts his vile statements for the explicit purpose of getting a reaction from somebody/anybody with the hopes that somebody/anybody will respond to him. And with the hook firmly entrenched in his lip Andy falls for it every time.
Hope the rest of your day is a good one. God bless.
I agree with you old pal

his disgraceful attacking christinity doesn,t fit at all my reamrk about worldwide ways of faken doctrines

but singles ons are attacked by him,using responds to me.

for me each single christian is beloved human crature who maybe is wrong,but not necessarly being christian is bad at all

CS
doing this personaly attacking single christians
I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS RANTS.
HE IS NOT MY ALLY AT ALL

rather lot of respect and credit of true believer you got from me,and few others

I defeat CS wicked character? completly not fit family of God

whorever what you are thinking about me, I AM WHAT I AM

God bless you RA old pal

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#478167 Jan 18, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh but you are..........
You've demonstrated it a number of times..........
Show me a post of mine reflecting bigotry.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#478166 Jan 18, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It should hit 80 here in the basin. Probably warmer in the IE.
We have heaven here. I'll leave the boiling maelstroms to Counter Strike and his crew.
Yup. It's 75 & sunny here. Feels kinda like Hawaii weather.

Slightly better than the 32 & snowing they're appreciating in London :)

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#478168 Jan 18, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>shrugs. again I can't sit here in arrogance and say 5000 to 2000yrs ago when there was almost no technology what that culture and ways of living was like. some people work for slave wages today. much people from where I talk about honduras and central america come to america and work for slave wages. you have people from bangladesh and india go to places like dubai and singnapore and work for slave wages. so slaves exist today. only instead of punish them with beatings, they get punish with threat of losing job and then can't feed family no have no where to live or worse get killed because they can't pay back the loan they take from people to go work in foreign land.
So instances where bible talk about slaves I no have no problem with that. I never live in that culture or time to give a credible response. But again if you think you more moral than bible God, then that you writer. I no think I more moral than bible God. I surrender to bible God, praise and worship Bible God because I know is the real God.
You tell Bible God to bug off, that you writer. stay on top of you moral highhorse then. You feel high and lofty to think you better and more moral than God, then good for you writer.
There is nothing moral about slavery. There is nothing moral about beating a slave to death, or selling your daughter into sexual slavery. Ever. It makes absolutely no difference what the culture was like thousands of years ago. At the very least, God's moral law is inconsistent and changes with human custom, if slavery was OK in the past but not now.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#478169 Jan 18, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what context he said that in, but I don't agree with it. Of course absence of evidence is evidence of absence. It's not proof of absence, but it's certainly evidence.
For you exist not evidenc,nor absence

because absence didn't promise you to send evidence of HIS OWN ABSENCY for you

you are visible evidency of all denials of absency of His return but not around you nor your immoral cirle

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#478170 Jan 18, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
Think how inspirational that would be embroidered into a pillow for the sofa.
I'm glad you're impressed.
Then you would advise me to submit just like you, right?
I wouldn't advise you to submit. All I do is ask you to open up your heart and mind to the possibility that there is a Creator. Clear your mind of preconceptions or the pain Christianity may have put you through (if it did) and see if He reaches out to you. Just give it one month. no criticisms, no negativity, no communicating with other atheists that you influence you away from your meditation. Just one month. After that, you decide independently whether you should submit or not.
I see another potential throw pillow apophthegm possibility here. Or maybe refrigerator magnets.
I never knew you saw monetary advantage in this. Fridge magnets could be a big seller you know.
This is the most beautiful one yet.
I see you're overjoyed. Please, don't stop feeling this great joy on my account.
What a prince. Or shar.
This psychology reminds me of a dog that has been beaten into submission, and now considers itself born to whacked by the rolled up magazine, and blessed on the days that it isn't.
I'm sorry you feel that way but you couldn't be more way off. There are wonderful things about humanity, but in our very natures we lean towards self and not togetherness. This self will cause us to want to rise above another by any means necessary (oft times), and will lead us to colonize and plunder nations, go for seconds at the buffet line when there's not enough left for the other person and kill someone for picking a fruit off the tree in our front yard. It is this ego, that causes us to be on the brink of war so often, when more than half the time, the situation has nothing to do with us. That's basically what I'm saying, not making man seem useless or utterly worthless. Just need saving, even if but from themselves. You can see it in the news or read it in the magazines. It is we who are destroying this planet, not some "god" that you like to mention and not teh apes in the jungle.
That might be a tight squeeze on a pillow.
I know. How many pillow in your living room can you spare?
That's a more reasonable size for a pillow.
Seriously, dude - The world you see depends on what glasses you have been fitted with. I have no interest in inhabiting your world with you. You see a world of failure, death, disease, strife and the like. I live in a beautiful world, where people are mostly friendly and trying to do good.
The world looks beautiful. Imagine how much more beautiful it looked 100 years ago, 800 years ago, 2000 years ago, 8000 years ago? It still has great beauty, but I'm not talking about what the planet looks like, I'm talking about human behavior on the planet and what we're doing to it and to each other. I'm not a Christian, but I must give some credit where it is due. It has tried to right many wrongs of the past and >most often times< be a message of peace and hope. They do great humanitarian work and such though it does come with you listening to the various doctrines. yet even within itself, Christianity isn't united. One things for sure though, it less because of religion and more because of men that created them.

Andrew (CS).
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#478171 Jan 18, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it any different than what when on for months in here about Just A Wet Sock? That went on for well over a year.
I agree however in people would be much better off to ignore it but we all know that ignoring doesn't work.
mostly you are first in this raw,
they rather ignore you and your seldom " stupid prince"comments worth not even speck of salt

those who ignore you or respond you with not pleasant respons,forced you to get out from here,and deal with your bro and sister unchristains like sexual pervert brain Kaitlin

just you make favor of all those "saints" if you will stay on unchristian topic and glorify wicked posts of Kaitlin Witch against God and Jesus Christ

those christians here are good people,and don't want to tell loud about WHO ARE YOU?
since I am friend of those singles ones humble God fearing people on this topic,
and I am wide open with my thinking??
I encouarage you,just depart from here forever,AND LEAVE ALONE ALL THOSE'"SAINTS"on this topic

this topic at end Won this battle and throw old timers constantly blaspheming God here, posting homosexuality,immorality posts,political posts, groudges against others

NOW THIS TOPIC IS HUMANY PURE AND HOLY ACCORDING TO HUMAN BELIEVERS IMPERFECT TERMS

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#478172 Jan 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup. It's 75 & sunny here. Feels kinda like Hawaii weather.
Slightly better than the 32 & snowing they're appreciating in London :)
Yeah, but London is great no matter the weather.

I'd head over in a heartbeat.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#478173 Jan 18, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me a post of mine reflecting bigotry.
Here you go.
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he's from what we call the "backwoods" of the U.S.A.
Raw, primitive, unschooled and, most of all, xenophobic.
This one along with one to a poster I believe whose name was Susan(?). Or Maybe Sarah on the 'prove theres a God' thread.

If you recall Susan/Sarah(?) was from the mountains of West Virginia. You had thrown a number of insults her way based on the education levels you perceived of the folks in that area.

In a nut shell you stereotyped the intelligence of a group of people in a certain area of the country. Those posts were definitely more abrasive then this one, but it will do......

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#478174 Jan 18, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you old pal
his disgraceful attacking christinity doesn,t fit at all my reamrk about worldwide ways of faken doctrines
but singles ons are attacked by him,using responds to me.
for me each single christian is beloved human crature who maybe is wrong,but not necessarly being christian is bad at all
CS
doing this personaly attacking single christians
I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS RANTS.
HE IS NOT MY ALLY AT ALL
rather lot of respect and credit of true believer you got from me,and few others
I defeat CS wicked character? completly not fit family of God
whorever what you are thinking about me, I AM WHAT I AM
God bless you RA old pal
You can drop the "old pal" garbage shrink. And you can get rid of the delusion you're having that I would ever align myself with you in any way, shape, or form. I consider you the most vile abusive down right sick poster in here. So don't for one second think that I want anything to do with you. All I wish for you is that you leave and never return. And that you get the help you so clearly need.

Is that clear enough for you shrink?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#478175 Jan 18, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
you suppose to bend your kneees on Tamiza bridge,
and loud pray and thanks God ,that He allowed you to see downtown of London

because you have not guts or resources to enter by yourselves criminal infested subburbs of London and slums full of imigrants from Iran,irag, Africa,Russia waiting to grab your pocket and draw you in close river without of witnesses

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#478176 Jan 18, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwww! Come on then, i'm waiting!

It sure damn is tho!!!

#478177 Jan 18, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
You can drop the "old pal" garbage shrink. And you can get rid of the delusion you're having that I would ever align myself with you in any way, shape, or form. I consider you the most vile abusive down right sick poster in here. So don't for one second think that I want anything to do with you. All I wish for you is that you leave and never return. And that you get the help you so clearly need.
Is that clear enough for you shrink?
Yer never satisfied are ya?

Always gotta be tryin to run someone off..........

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#478178 Jan 18, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
mostly you are first in this raw,
they rather ignore you and your seldom " stupid prince"comments worth not even speck of saltf
You say this but every time that I post in here...you respond.
those who ignore you or respond you with not pleasant respons,forced you to get out from here,
Actually nothing that has been said to me directly has run me off. I just find the bickering and backstabbing of Christian upon Christian somewhat sad.
and deal with your bro and sister unchristains like sexual pervert brain Kaitlin
I am actually glad that you brought up Kaitlin...

A couple of weeks ago I left a post on this thread that had nothing to do with Kaitlin. Someone instead of responding to what I wrote decided to deflect what had been written by throwing her name in to the mix. Then a few others decided to pass their judgement upon her.

I didn't respond to any of it simply because she was not involved in my original post.
just you make favor of all those "saints" if you will stay on unchristian topic and glorify wicked posts of Kaitlin Witch against God and Jesus Christ
Are her posts any worse than those written by some Christians? Are they any worse that those of you who have attacked each other?

There is a difference IMO...

Though I don't agree with Kaitlin's choice of words...at least she is not doing it in the name of God.
those christians here are good people,and don't want to tell loud about WHO ARE YOU?
since I am friend of those singles ones humble God fearing people on this topic,
and I am wide open with my thinking??
So why don't you tell me shrinky dink what you and your good friends think of me? If they don't have the courage to say it to me...why don't you help them out and do it for them?
I encouarage you,just depart from here forever,AND LEAVE ALONE ALL THOSE'"SAINTS"on this topic
this topic at end Won this battle and throw old timers constantly blaspheming God here, posting homosexuality,immorality posts,political posts, groudges against others
NOW THIS TOPIC IS HUMANY PURE AND HOLY ACCORDING TO HUMAN BELIEVERS IMPERFECT TERMS
Of course all of your posts have been ones of light...they have been meant for all to see Jesus through your words.

I will wait for the inside scoop on just how all of these people really feel about me.

Thank you in advance.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#478179 Jan 18, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
your curiosity stick inside of your a... and blow on the moon?
this topic is about Jesus and His followers,
not about your nousy curiosity and my native language?
OK then, I'll put you down for retard.

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#478180 Jan 18, 2013
Look at how you post. I think that we all have an interest in seeing fewer people trained to think like you do.
Projection. If you have issues understanding, all you have to do is ask.
I'm guessing that you're advising me to submit again, right? You understand, do you not, that that is your cardinal message here - submit, you wretched scum - not love or whatever else you might claim.
Well, now you're putting words in my head. As much as I may say you're a heathen based on what I understand of your position, I have no right nor am I looking down on you to call you scum.

I'm just sharing an understanding just as we're sharing our views though you enjoy making a mockery of it. I cannot teach love to people who already have a fearful or hateful view of religion. Many times I cannot blame them for this view because religion is a confused and ununited construct of mankind that cares about wealth and power. Each denomination fighting above the others to be more popular and more wealthy with the larger congregation than the other. The Almighty Father didn't create that, man did, and He allow us to continue splitting and creating and confusing religion with various doctrines so that it overwhelms us and either destroys many of us in the process or becomes too unbearable to manage so we have no choice but to see how flawed the idea really is.

Yahweh Elohiym (barack be He) never created religion to divide us, to teach us differing doctrines and for us to oppose and even destroy each other, man did. this is our desire and He allows it to show how our ideas, our wisdom is nought but ash. His way, the eternal way is about brotherhood, friendship, love, true worship, charity, faith, hope, wisdom, knowledge and understanding, courage in the eye of the storm. Knowing when we must lean on Him in our darkest hour and have a friendly, child to father relationship with Him even when we have joy. revealing unto us the mysteries of His Kingdom It is The Way of Life. Yahweh's way. christians will also oppose this, but all they have to do is look deeper into their Abrahamic roots. All his children from every religion must be reconciled to the One Fold.
I feel like breaking into song:
"Why do birds suddenly appear every time you are near? Just like me, they long to be close to you."
I am truly happy for you. At least it seems you have decent taste in music....at least based on this song you chose to further mock me with.

:)

Andrew (CS).

#478182 Jan 18, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwww! Come on then, i'm waiting!
It sure damn is tho!!!
If thats really you in the pic why dont you have a boyfriend?

Why would you spend all your time on topix chasing after a lawyer who is always on topix instead of devoting time to his clients?

Sumthin aint right about that.........
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#478181 Jan 18, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you're impressed.
<quoted text>
I wouldn't advise you to submit. All I do is ask you to open up your heart and mind to the possibility that there is a Creator. Clear your mind of preconceptions or the pain Christianity may have put you through (if it did) and see if He reaches out to you. Just give it one month. no criticisms, no negativity, no communicating with other atheists that you influence you away from your meditation. Just one month. After that, you decide independently whether you should submit or not.
<quoted text>
I never knew you saw monetary advantage in this. Fridge magnets could be a big seller you know.
<quoted text>
I see you're overjoyed. Please, don't stop feeling this great joy on my account.
<quoted text>
I'm sorry you feel that way but you couldn't be more way off. There are wonderful things about humanity, but in our very natures we lean towards self and not togetherness. This self will cause us to want to rise above another by any means necessary (oft times), and will lead us to colonize and plunder nations, go for seconds at the buffet line when there's not enough left for the other person and kill someone for picking a fruit off the tree in our front yard. It is this ego, that causes us to be on the brink of war so often, when more than half the time, the situation has nothing to do with us. That's basically what I'm saying, not making man seem useless or utterly worthless. Just need saving, even if but from themselves. You can see it in the news or read it in the magazines. It is we who are destroying this planet, not some "god" that you like to mention and not teh apes in the jungle.
<quoted text>
I know. How many pillow in your living room can you spare?
<quoted text>
The world looks beautiful. Imagine how much more beautiful it looked 100 years ago, 800 years ago, 2000 years ago, 8000 years ago? It still has great beauty, but I'm not talking about what the planet looks like, I'm talking about human behavior on the planet and what we're doing to it and to each other. I'm not a Christian, but I must give some credit where it is due. It has tried to right many wrongs of the past and >most often times< be a message of peace and hope. They do great humanitarian work and such though it does come with you listening to the various doctrines. yet even within itself, Christianity isn't united. One things for sure though, it less because of religion and more because of men that created them.
Andrew (CS).
mister
if you got traditional Yarmulka
Just change for more deeper Yarmulka,deep Yarmulka will serve fe positive life purposes
1/deep Yarmulka cover your ears-not to be frozen or hear obscene words
2/deep Yarmulka also is good,when you want to urgently pee in the crowd.
3/deep Yarmulka also is good for your babie under their bad during urgency or natural night relief?
4/deep Yarmulka also is good to throw cocked potatoes and fish to eat dinner
5/Deep Yarmulka is very sutable to throw in the air,and pretending dark UFO from outer space flying around all churches

so
deal with it, and save all your money,gold and silver using only one Yarmulka to all daily needs
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#478183 Jan 18, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
OK then, I'll put you down for retard.
retards like you,always think that they are more smart from their own doctor Shrink

next time ask your dr Shrink,if you can embarass all those "saints"on this topic?

because you are confussion and embarasement for them

Since: Mar 10

Trussville, Alabama

#478184 Jan 18, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
your curiosity stick inside of your a... and blow on the moon?
this topic is about Jesus and His followers,
not about your nousy curiosity and my native language?
How long have you been in this country?

You don't get to use the "second-language" excuse indefinitely.

Your grasp of the language is supposed to improve little by little every day.

Your complete lack of progress demonstrates you are simply an illiterate cretin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
9/11&bin 7 min REV CAROL 1
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 8 min rohit93foryou 116
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min Dave Nelson 839,644
How to get Free Steam games, Steam Wallet codes... (Dec '13) 18 min Neico 101
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 24 min Liam 590,582
the REAL REASON Jermain Taylor's life is FALLIN... 27 min Doctor REALITY 1
The Price of Oil and the Dollar 2 hr sara moor 9
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr gundee123 100,066
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 4 hr Mr Ironhart 4,568
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 hr onemale 271,386
More from around the web