“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#477800 Jan 17, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
You're projecting.
You would hope so.
Yes. Every part of us evolved from something.
Yes, and I bet that something evolved or appeared out of nothing. That's genius.
Is that right? I would say that you are a member of a religion that demeans and disables the self. It works tirelessly to cripple the ego, denigrating the sense of self at every turn. Who do you think that serves?
I'm not a member of any religion. Let self be slain but the Eternal Father lifted up. Self will be fully satisfied and filled with abundant joy when we gain the final prize. Saying all the fun stuff about human beings doesn't serve anyone, just the cold hard facts like drinking ice water from a dirty glacier.

:)

Andrew (CS).

“Once You've Gone Witch---”

Since: May 10

"--You Won't Ever Switch!"

#477801 Jan 17, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
No it isn't. And I don't care what your Book of Lies says. Quote from it all you like; it will *always* be a Book of Lies.
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
From the scream of the peacock to the hoot wisdom of the owl, blah blah blah....
In other words, you still won't address these glaring self-contradictions of your "infallible word of god":

Genealogy of Jesus:
Matthew 1:1-16 Twenty-eight generations from King David to Jesus
Luke 3: 23-31 Forty-three generations from King David to Jesus
That's a discrepancy of fifteen generations, with NONE OF THE NAMES MATCHING EXCEPT FOR DAVID, JOSEPH AND JESUS. Are you going to tell me they are *both* accurate?
And *neither* genealogy is of Mary, either; otherwise, her name would have been mentioned. It is not. And even if it were, that's still a discrepancy of FIFTEEN GENERATIONS.
So, the bible proves itself to be a lie right there.
Or would you care to addresss these "last words" of jesus?
"And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, E’li, E’li, la’ma sa-bach’tha-ni? That is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?"
(Matthew 27: 46)
Which contradicts--
"When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost."
(John 19:30)
Which contradicts--
Luke 23:46–“And Jesus, crying out with a loud voice, said,‘Father, into thy hands I commit my Spirit.’ And having said this, he breathed his last.”
Again, the bible proves itself to be a lie.
Or are you going to use that same lame excuse of "You're not spiritually discerning and I am, because you don't believe and I do" that every other fundie uses?

I understand.

#477802 Jan 17, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh is a sock puppet of Kate the Witch from WINLAC.
Just another troll that bashes people and never contributes a single useful post.
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Psssst, most people on Topix think you are an idiot and a misogynistic blow hard. That doesn't make them all one person, that makes them observant.
LMAO!!

Y'see, if I were you and you were me, I would have posted this under my own screen name.

*Oo*-rah!

#477803 Jan 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Bullshit. Jesus never existed. Your own buybull's series of self-contradictions demonstrates that.
Deal with it.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit. That's your belief.
Deal with it.
Don't blame me because your "infallible word of god" contradicts itself.

Deal with it.

#477804 Jan 17, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>proof? what proof have to do with anything? I believe Jesus is God based on faith and spiritual evidence.
Spiritual evidence? Is that anything like "spectral" evidence? You know--the kind of "evidence" used to convict twenty innocent residents of Salem of witchcraft?
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> I not responsible to supply you with proof.
If you expect to be believed, you are required to offer reasons why you should be believed.

#477805 Jan 17, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad, you don't get to make those decisions. We human beings certainly don't create but we seem to take pleasure in destroying. Mankind's main purpose is to worship or serve The Most High Yahweh (barack be He)
I didn't vote for him.

Oh, wait; I guess you're referring to a different Barack.

Mankind's main purpose is *not* to worship the false god of Israel. "All acts of love and compassion are *my* rituals." The Goddess.

#477806 Jan 17, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Time to change the drool cup.
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>mentaly sick and croocked faces from drugs and left side of lip raching left ear(it is you bu huh)
Shrinkie-Dinkie needs a new drool cup!

#477807 Jan 17, 2013
<quoted text>
So you admit--at least, you clearly *IMPLY*--that you are a christian here, yet you deny it on the other thread.
Interesting.
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
When did I ever say I was Christian ?
I said "implied." I even wrote it in ALL CAPS SO EVERYONE WOULD SEE IT, deceiver. See? It's RIGHT UP THERE AGAIN, ASS-WHOLE.
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone here knows, and will tell you, I am no Christian.
Do you beg his forgiveness after saying that? Do you believe you can treat your savior any way you want as long as you claim you're serving its purpose?
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>Go back to WINLAC, Kate.
I go where I want, cock sucker. Doesn't that just piss you off?
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text> And take your dirty socks with you.
Unlike you, I don't need any "socks."

#477809 Jan 17, 2013
<quoted text>
You have made more enemies than you will ever know;....
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFMAO
Enemies ?
Yup. Anyone who dares to disagree with the "great G_O_D" is insulted and lied about.

You are *such* an ass nugget.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#477810 Jan 17, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
You're repeating yourself again. Do you do that all the time? You asked a question and I answered. The fact that you do not like the answer has nothing to do with anything. You sound confused. Sounds like you don't understand the bible very well, you probably just skimmed through it and decided you were reading 20000 Leagues under the Twilight Zone. Whatever you think He failed to do is ok, you're entitled to your opinion (poor or not). What He won't fail to do for sure is to extinguish the souls of those who cling to their evil ways and justify them when they're dumped into the flaming blood boiling maelstrom of eternal deletion. The rest will be deemed worthy to enter His Kingdom because they accepted the sacrifice of His son and was immersed in His name and followed His path of righteousness.
:)
Shalom!
Andrew (CS).
Yikes.

THAT'S what your god is about? Flaming blood boiling maelstrom of eternal deletion?

Reminds me of this quote:

"The doctrine of eternal punishment is in perfect harmony with the savagery of the men who made the orthodox creeds. It is in harmony with torture, with flaying alive, and with burnings. The men who burned their fellow-men for a moment, believed that God would burn his enemies forever." Robert Green Ingersoll, "Crumbling Creeds"

Thanks, dude, but no thanks.

#477811 Jan 17, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I am suprised your girlfriend
I'm surprised after the beating I've given you and after the way I've exposed you, you're still willing to use the same screen name here. I thought you would have switched socks by now.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#477812 Jan 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Bullshit. Jesus never existed. Your own buybull's series of self-contradictions demonstrates that.
Deal with it.
<quoted text>
Don't blame me because your "infallible word of god" contradicts itself.
Deal with it.
If you're not interested in,or worried about,what the Holy Bible says,then why are you here,WITCH??

#477813 Jan 17, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not siding with anybody duane. Any observation I make about you is my own observation brought on by your actions. I have no control over who sees you the same way as I do.
Glad I could straighten that out for you duane.
Not thanks needed. Carry on.
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO
RA kissing a witch's ass to attack me.
I never thought even YOU would stoop that low.
Says a lot about YOU that you and a witch have so much in common.
Aww, poor baby!! Poor, poor, persecuted baby!! Everybody is "ganging up" on you, aren't they?

Don't ask yourself why; just look in the mirror, it will tell you.

#477814 Jan 17, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not siding with anybody duane. Any observation I make about you is my own observation brought on by your actions. I have no control over who sees you the same way as I do.
Glad I could straighten that out for you duane.
Not thanks needed. Carry on.
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO
RA kissing a witch's ass to attack me.
You want everyone to kiss *your* ass, don't you? And nobody will. Poor, poor baby!!!

LMAO@U!!

#477815 Jan 17, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>...C student....... post under your Paul Is Not God ....
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Three clues to Kate.
What a moron.
Clueless dickhead. What a...a...well, a clueless dickhead.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#477816 Jan 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Why do you pretend to know the mind of this "god" of yours? Does he talk to you?
REPENT,before it's too late for thy wretched soul,ye stankin WITCH!

Since: Jan 13

Killeen, TX

#477818 Jan 17, 2013
plain and simple.......have you looked at yourself in the mirror lately? we are all ugly! lol

#477819 Jan 17, 2013
<quoted text>
No it isn't. And I don't care what your Book of Lies says. Quote from it all you like; it will *always* be a Book of Lies.
Doctr REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You're in the fast lane to HELL,WITCH.
Are you referring to the Eagles' "Life In The Fast Lane," or AC/DC'S "Highway To Hell?" I'm so confused....

Hey, it's your hell; *you* go there.

#477820 Jan 17, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>If you're not interested in,or worried about,what the Holy Bible says,then why are you here,WITCH??
There's nothing holy about your Book of Lies. Besides, there's a couple of ol' buddies of mine here, and I like reading their posts.

#477821 Jan 17, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>REPENT,before it's too late for thy wretched soul,ye stankin WITCH!
Thus spake Cotton Mather.

ROFLMPAO!!!!!

Don't you have a gay wedding or a military funeral to disrupt somewhere?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min WelbyMD 560,455
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min It aint necessari... 778,327
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 6 min Johnny 4,895
Moses never existed 12 min Khatru 826
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 28 min scirocco 119,692
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 42 min RiccardoFire 96,852
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 265,446
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 1 hr risque 137
More from around the web