|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>...C student....... post under your Paul Is Not God ....
Three clues to Kate.

What a moron.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
LOL. I didn't bother. It was too much like T-ball.
Are you playing Troll Ball again, IANS?

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Psssst, most people on Topix think you are an idiot and a misogynistic blow hard. That doesn't make them all one person, that makes them observant.
And everyone knows "you and Kate" just come to Topix to insult people because you are to cowardly to do it to people in person.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
"And the Lord God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him a wife for him.
And out of the ground the Lord God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof. And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found a wife for him." Genesis 2:18-20

I think it is touching that Adam gave them pet names after screwing the animals.
You are a very ignorant person, and it seems as if you are getting more ignorant all the time. You are pathetic and a liar.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO
RA kissing a witch's ass to attack me.
I never thought even YOU would stoop that low.
Says a lot about YOU that you and a witch have so much in common.
One of RA's MO's is to pile on. Friend or foe if someone is attacking someone he doesnt care for he is on board.........

I just laugh at him..........
Doctr REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

<quoted text>

And Jesus didn't fulfill messianic prophesy, either.
You're on your way to hell. And because of your UNBELIEF,you're too blind to REALIZE it.
Doctr REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

...or,you FAIL to REALIZE it

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
What does this have to do with anything?
Your bible story tells us about a god that failed at making sinless people just like he failed at making sinless angels. He also failed as a parent when he left his children unattended in the presence of the evil god he had fashioned, tossed out of heaven, and set loose on earth.
And then he punished everybody else but himself.
You're repeating yourself again. Do you do that all the time? You asked a question and I answered. The fact that you do not like the answer has nothing to do with anything. You sound confused. Sounds like you don't understand the bible very well, you probably just skimmed through it and decided you were reading 20000 Leagues under the Twilight Zone. Whatever you think He failed to do is ok, you're entitled to your opinion (poor or not). What He won't fail to do for sure is to extinguish the souls of those who cling to their evil ways and justify them when they're dumped into the flaming blood boiling maelstrom of eternal deletion. The rest will be deemed worthy to enter His Kingdom because they accepted the sacrifice of His son and was immersed in His name and followed His path of righteousness.

:)

Shalom!

Andrew (CS).
Doctr REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
No it isn't. And I don't care what your Book of Lies says. Quote from it all you like; it will *always* be a Book of Lies.
You're in the fast lane to HELL,WITCH.
Doctr REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
When did I ever say I was Christian ?
Everyone here knows, and will tell you, I am no Christian.
Yeah,we know. You're just a satanic LOSER obsessed with posting on a site where no one cares for your godless opinion.

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Bullshit. Jesus never existed. Your own buybull's series of self-contradictions demonstrates that.
Deal with it.
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
bullshidt
you never gain any level of 0.05% inteligency of female ciyote from nebraska preries
It's your own buybull, BobLowBrow; all I did was to point out the obvious.

Your buybull is a book of lies, and you are an ass-whole. Deal with it.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

No, what I have found is the opposite. If you demean yourself and your neighbors long enough and often enough, you become incapacitated by defeat and despair, and settle for dependency. It's a very infantilizing perspective, which is of course the plan. You are to obey, which means breaking your will and diluting your sense of self-worth.
You're not worth as much as you think to be talking about self-worth. None of us are. We're barely worth enough for us to be bought at a price by Yashua Ha-Mashiach's blood sacrifice for the atonement of our sins. many are called but only few are deemed worthy. When we puff ourselves up, we disrespect all that was Earned in Blood.

Besides, I didn't demean anyone, I called it the way I see it and many here can agree. We are a wicked self-righteous specie, worse even are those that are outside any faith or knowledge of the Father who thinks they are better than or above Him. Rest assured, we may be limited for now to defend His name to the fullest but He will defend His own name and honor very soon. We are the least of your concerns. The time you take concentrating on a "god" you hate yet do not believe could be better times spent doing something else.

Just my opinion friend.
Spoken like a bona fide indoctrinee.
What correction and what error are you referring to?
Indoctrinee of who, where and or what? do you know me? Do you know my Way of Life? You don't care so it shouldn't bother you any. Whatever correction or error I was referring to was plainly addressed. This is not kindergarten for the spiritually impaired and I'm certainly not the principal.

Shalom!

Andrew (CS).

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
You posed an invalid question with only two answers which you chose also. Since I am able to think for myself, I was able to reason that you were setting a trap. So I gave the only answer a genuine believer would have given.
So let me ask you this, which is better, praying that he will be all right or assisting the fallen?
Oh and by the way, God didn't intend for the Gentiles to become Jews, He genuinely wanted the Jews to recognize who the Messiah was, but they didn't. However, He is not through with them yet.
Why do you pretend to know the mind of this "god" of yours? Does he talk to you?

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
No it isn't. And I don't care what your Book of Lies says. Quote from it all you like; it will *always* be a Book of Lies.
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
From the scream of the peacock to the hoot wisdom of the owl.
Thank you for thinking of me as an owl; 'tis appreciated.
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>Now watch the whispers which cometh thru the crack of the door in the full of the moon.
Wow; that's kinda picturesque.
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>My little dearest you best be what you say you are.
I am that I am.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

You're projecting.
You would hope so.
Yes. Every part of us evolved from something.
Yes, and I bet that something evolved or appeared out of nothing. That's genius.
Is that right? I would say that you are a member of a religion that demeans and disables the self. It works tirelessly to cripple the ego, denigrating the sense of self at every turn. Who do you think that serves?
I'm not a member of any religion. Let self be slain but the Eternal Father lifted up. Self will be fully satisfied and filled with abundant joy when we gain the final prize. Saying all the fun stuff about human beings doesn't serve anyone, just the cold hard facts like drinking ice water from a dirty glacier.

:)

Andrew (CS).

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
From the scream of the peacock to the hoot wisdom of the owl, blah blah blah....
In other words, you still won't address these glaring self-contradictions of your "infallible word of god":

Genealogy of Jesus:
Matthew 1:1-16 Twenty-eight generations from King David to Jesus
Luke 3: 23-31 Forty-three generations from King David to Jesus
That's a discrepancy of fifteen generations, with NONE OF THE NAMES MATCHING EXCEPT FOR DAVID, JOSEPH AND JESUS. Are you going to tell me they are *both* accurate?
And *neither* genealogy is of Mary, either; otherwise, her name would have been mentioned. It is not. And even if it were, that's still a discrepancy of FIFTEEN GENERATIONS.
So, the bible proves itself to be a lie right there.
Or would you care to addresss these "last words" of jesus?
"And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, E’li, E’li, la’ma sa-bach’tha-ni? That is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?"
(Matthew 27: 46)
Which contradicts--
"When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost."
(John 19:30)
Which contradicts--
Luke 23:46–“And Jesus, crying out with a loud voice, said,‘Father, into thy hands I commit my Spirit.’ And having said this, he breathed his last.”
Again, the bible proves itself to be a lie.
Or are you going to use that same lame excuse of "You're not spiritually discerning and I am, because you don't believe and I do" that every other fundie uses?

I understand.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh is a sock puppet of Kate the Witch from WINLAC.
Just another troll that bashes people and never contributes a single useful post.
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Psssst, most people on Topix think you are an idiot and a misogynistic blow hard. That doesn't make them all one person, that makes them observant.
LMAO!!

Y'see, if I were you and you were me, I would have posted this under my own screen name.

*Oo*-rah!

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Bullshit. Jesus never existed. Your own buybull's series of self-contradictions demonstrates that.
Deal with it.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit. That's your belief.
Deal with it.
Don't blame me because your "infallible word of god" contradicts itself.

Deal with it.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>proof? what proof have to do with anything? I believe Jesus is God based on faith and spiritual evidence.
Spiritual evidence? Is that anything like "spectral" evidence? You know--the kind of "evidence" used to convict twenty innocent residents of Salem of witchcraft?
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> I not responsible to supply you with proof.
If you expect to be believed, you are required to offer reasons why you should be believed.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad, you don't get to make those decisions. We human beings certainly don't create but we seem to take pleasure in destroying. Mankind's main purpose is to worship or serve The Most High Yahweh (barack be He)
I didn't vote for him.

Oh, wait; I guess you're referring to a different Barack.

Mankind's main purpose is *not* to worship the false god of Israel. "All acts of love and compassion are *my* rituals." The Goddess.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min curiouslu 732,397
The World Will End On May 21, 2011 (Aug '08) 14 min Some1 Else 16,442
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 15 min Classic 1,761
Emmasturbate ...okay so what does this word mea... (May '13) 21 min Myrandy Cumgrove 193
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 21 min CunningLinguist 226,138
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 26 min JudgeNJury 257,740
These Honorable Men 26 min Carla34 5
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 45 min bacon hater 94,599
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 46 min atemcowboy 538,563
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Clearwater 173,252
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••