Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#477806 Jan 17, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Time to change the drool cup.
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>mentaly sick and croocked faces from drugs and left side of lip raching left ear(it is you bu huh)
Shrinkie-Dinkie needs a new drool cup!

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#477807 Jan 17, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
So you admit--at least, you clearly *IMPLY*--that you are a christian here, yet you deny it on the other thread.
Interesting.
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
When did I ever say I was Christian ?
I said "implied." I even wrote it in ALL CAPS SO EVERYONE WOULD SEE IT, deceiver. See? It's RIGHT UP THERE AGAIN, ASS-WHOLE.
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone here knows, and will tell you, I am no Christian.
Do you beg his forgiveness after saying that? Do you believe you can treat your savior any way you want as long as you claim you're serving its purpose?
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>Go back to WINLAC, Kate.
I go where I want, cock sucker. Doesn't that just piss you off?
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text> And take your dirty socks with you.
Unlike you, I don't need any "socks."

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#477809 Jan 17, 2013
<quoted text>
You have made more enemies than you will ever know;....
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFMAO
Enemies ?
Yup. Anyone who dares to disagree with the "great G_O_D" is insulted and lied about.

You are *such* an ass nugget.

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#477810 Jan 17, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
You're repeating yourself again. Do you do that all the time? You asked a question and I answered. The fact that you do not like the answer has nothing to do with anything. You sound confused. Sounds like you don't understand the bible very well, you probably just skimmed through it and decided you were reading 20000 Leagues under the Twilight Zone. Whatever you think He failed to do is ok, you're entitled to your opinion (poor or not). What He won't fail to do for sure is to extinguish the souls of those who cling to their evil ways and justify them when they're dumped into the flaming blood boiling maelstrom of eternal deletion. The rest will be deemed worthy to enter His Kingdom because they accepted the sacrifice of His son and was immersed in His name and followed His path of righteousness.
:)
Shalom!
Andrew (CS).
Yikes.

THAT'S what your god is about? Flaming blood boiling maelstrom of eternal deletion?

Reminds me of this quote:

"The doctrine of eternal punishment is in perfect harmony with the savagery of the men who made the orthodox creeds. It is in harmony with torture, with flaying alive, and with burnings. The men who burned their fellow-men for a moment, believed that God would burn his enemies forever." Robert Green Ingersoll, "Crumbling Creeds"

Thanks, dude, but no thanks.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#477811 Jan 17, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I am suprised your girlfriend
I'm surprised after the beating I've given you and after the way I've exposed you, you're still willing to use the same screen name here. I thought you would have switched socks by now.
Doctor REALITY

Cabot, AR

#477812 Jan 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Bullshit. Jesus never existed. Your own buybull's series of self-contradictions demonstrates that.
Deal with it.
<quoted text>
Don't blame me because your "infallible word of god" contradicts itself.
Deal with it.
If you're not interested in,or worried about,what the Holy Bible says,then why are you here,WITCH??

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#477813 Jan 17, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not siding with anybody duane. Any observation I make about you is my own observation brought on by your actions. I have no control over who sees you the same way as I do.
Glad I could straighten that out for you duane.
Not thanks needed. Carry on.
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO
RA kissing a witch's ass to attack me.
I never thought even YOU would stoop that low.
Says a lot about YOU that you and a witch have so much in common.
Aww, poor baby!! Poor, poor, persecuted baby!! Everybody is "ganging up" on you, aren't they?

Don't ask yourself why; just look in the mirror, it will tell you.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#477814 Jan 17, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not siding with anybody duane. Any observation I make about you is my own observation brought on by your actions. I have no control over who sees you the same way as I do.
Glad I could straighten that out for you duane.
Not thanks needed. Carry on.
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO
RA kissing a witch's ass to attack me.
You want everyone to kiss *your* ass, don't you? And nobody will. Poor, poor baby!!!

[email protected]!!

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#477815 Jan 17, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>...C student....... post under your Paul Is Not God ....
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Three clues to Kate.
What a moron.
Clueless dickhead. What a...a...well, a clueless dickhead.
Doctor REALITY

Cabot, AR

#477816 Jan 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Why do you pretend to know the mind of this "god" of yours? Does he talk to you?
REPENT,before it's too late for thy wretched soul,ye stankin WITCH!

Since: Jan 13

Lubbock, TX

#477818 Jan 17, 2013
plain and simple.......have you looked at yourself in the mirror lately? we are all ugly! lol

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#477819 Jan 17, 2013
<quoted text>
No it isn't. And I don't care what your Book of Lies says. Quote from it all you like; it will *always* be a Book of Lies.
Doctr REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You're in the fast lane to HELL,WITCH.
Are you referring to the Eagles' "Life In The Fast Lane," or AC/DC'S "Highway To Hell?" I'm so confused....

Hey, it's your hell; *you* go there.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#477820 Jan 17, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>If you're not interested in,or worried about,what the Holy Bible says,then why are you here,WITCH??
There's nothing holy about your Book of Lies. Besides, there's a couple of ol' buddies of mine here, and I like reading their posts.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#477821 Jan 17, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>REPENT,before it's too late for thy wretched soul,ye stankin WITCH!
Thus spake Cotton Mather.

ROFLMPAO!!!!!

Don't you have a gay wedding or a military funeral to disrupt somewhere?
Doctor REALITY

Cabot, AR

#477822 Jan 17, 2013
<quoted text>
There's nothing holy about your Book of Lies. Besides, there's a couple of ol' buddies of mine here, and I like reading their posts.
Unless you REPENT,your soul will end up in the same place that the September 11th hijackers went to. REPENT,before it's too late,WITCH.
Doctor REALITY

Cabot, AR

#477823 Jan 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Thus spake Cotton Mather.
ROFLMPAO!!!!!
Don't you have a gay wedding or a military funeral to disrupt somewhere?
REPENT,you wicked daughter of Satan. REPENT,WITCH!

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#477824 Jan 17, 2013
<quoted text>
As I mentioned, my mom is a Strega and a pediatrician (in keeping with the tradition of healers), who taught me the old ways, and my dad is a retired Marine--a warrior--who taught me how to fight, how to stand up for myself, and how to shoot. I like to think he did a pretty good job. I guess he and mom compliment each other through balance.
As for me, I'm a veterinary technician--in keeping with my religion's tradition for healing, only I try to take care of those who can't speak for themselves. Even with all its ups and downs, it's still a great job. I have a cousin who's isn't so much involved in Stregheria as she is with being an LVN. She wears some of the jewelry, and keeps an altar, but she doesn't practice much as far as observing all the rituals and holidays. She received her nurse's training and education in Kandahar as a Navy nurse; now she's into Wilderness Search and Rescue. She loves rapelling from a hovering helicopter, as she did in Afghanistan. For myself, I hate heights. I'd never have made it in the military.
Bonsoir Kaitlin, balance is good I can say that my soulmate and I have this, you shall meet him soon. He is also interested in meeting and learning from other people. He often tells me that the reason why people do not build bridges is out of fear, he also says the only way to conquer that fear is to face it. We are confident in who we are and our beliefs only those in my opinion who have no belief in their ideals are easily swayed. What do you think?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#477825 Jan 17, 2013
<quoted text>
No it isn't. And I don't care what your Book of Lies says. Quote from it all you like; it will *always* be a Book of Lies.
<quoted text>
Thank you for thinking of me as an owl; 'tis appreciated.
<quoted text>
Wow; that's kinda picturesque.
<quoted text>
I am that I am.
Your are of the walking lost.You are clueless.
Not of spiritual world.You know not the meaning of screaming peacock nor wisdom of owl.Nor do you know of the wolf witch either.
clueless clueless,you are not what you claim clueless as the three monkeys.Curly,moe and joe how sad.I not your entertainment either that is why your here for sure.

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#477826 Jan 17, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Salve Seraphine,
Yes, I've heard that about the Cajuns and Creoles. I see from another post your family has been in the area for a very long time. Is their much difference between Creole of southern U.S. and that of Haiti , language wise? Forgive my ignorance on the matter, just that I've worked closely with some Haitian nationals in the past, and got to learn a bit of their 'slang':)
I'll catch your response later , time for rest...
Bon swa.
Bonsoir Senecus, there is no ignorance in the expansion of the mind through the search for knowledge and that we know not. Yes, we are different although the languages are similar. In regards to slang I was not raised to speak it. I too have worked with Haitians they are wonderful I believe. A little later I would like to show you a link so you may hopefully understand this better.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#477827 Jan 17, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
In other words, you still won't address these glaring self-contradictions of your "infallible word of god":
Genealogy of Jesus:
Matthew 1:1-16 Twenty-eight generations from King David to Jesus
Luke 3: 23-31 Forty-three generations from King David to Jesus
That's a discrepancy of fifteen generations, with NONE OF THE NAMES MATCHING EXCEPT FOR DAVID, JOSEPH AND JESUS. Are you going to tell me they are *both* accurate?
And *neither* genealogy is of Mary, either; otherwise, her name would have been mentioned. It is not. And even if it were, that's still a discrepancy of FIFTEEN GENERATIONS.
So, the bible proves itself to be a lie right there.
Or would you care to addresss these "last words" of jesus?
"And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, E’li, E’li, la’ma sa-bach’tha-ni? That is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?"
(Matthew 27: 46)
Which contradicts--
"When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost."
(John 19:30)
Which contradicts--
Luke 23:46–“And Jesus, crying out with a loud voice, said,‘Father, into thy hands I commit my Spirit.’ And having said this, he breathed his last.”
Again, the bible proves itself to be a lie.
Or are you going to use that same lame excuse of "You're not spiritually discerning and I am, because you don't believe and I do" that every other fundie uses?
I understand.
No need too.I not your entertainment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min confrinting with ... 670,527
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Brandy trujillo 980,315
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 11 min Shiralee 445,671
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 14 min Sky Writer 31 184,305
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Farting Hillary 101,143
what are the physical differences between india... (Jun '09) 3 hr Blackwomenrule 89
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr David C Pumpkins 286,468
More from around the web