Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#477776 Jan 17, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
So you admit--at least, you clearly *IMPLY*--that you are a christian here, yet you deny it on the other thread.
Interesting.
When did I ever say I was Christian ?

Everyone here knows, and will tell you, I am no Christian.

Go back to WINLAC, Kate. And take your dirty socks with you.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#477777 Jan 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Unlike you, I have no need for sock puppets, Dave.
ROFLMAO

Such a lying troll.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#477778 Jan 17, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks.
The remarkable thing about this thread is all of the infighting among the faithful, which I hadn't commented on before now.
And I think Huh identified herself as a woman - but I'm not firm on that.
HUH
is not women
only man past awatar with very ugly face,twisted mouth and one lep bended to the left top of his long batman ear,

he changed this awatar after my observation and posting to him my opinion abaout this horible ugliness

mostly posters look like him

they look like chcke without of hairs or yellow face from drugs, or alcohol,
they look like old criminals or old women have in her body milion of sexual perversions

JUST CYBER INTERNET WORLD ARE LOOSERS, POOR CREATURE,JERKS,LIARS CHRISTIANS, HUNGRY DRUGS, WALFARE RECEIPIENTS, ALCOHOLICS,DRUG ADDICTS AND PIPE MANITOU SMOKER BEFORE THEI COMPUTERS DRIVING THEM CRAXY AND EACH RESPOND TO SAME POSTER SOUND VERY CONFUSED AND INSANE,IT IS LIKE CS or dr reality bum living inside of walmart dumpster with full head of fat cucumbers and out of date thrown hamburgers

that is with what kind of creatures you deal,and dr Shrink who is watching their activities with bad future

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#477779 Jan 17, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
IANS is a decent and intelligent poster
Thanks. I enjoy your posting as well.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#477780 Jan 17, 2013
<quoted text>
You have made more enemies than you will ever know;....
ROFMAO

Enemies ? You going to pull a "Viking" and spend every waking moment creating an army of sock puppets ?

I am suprised your girlfriend hasn't dumped you for someone who will spend time with her instead of trolling Topix.

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#477781 Jan 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Thanks.
The remarkable thing about this thread is all of the infighting among the faithful, which I hadn't commented on before now.
And I think Huh identified herself as a woman - but I'm not firm on that.
Yes, the liturgical interpretations are in great conflict.

This reminds me. A few years ago a schism arose in the Episcopal church over the acceptance of homosexuals and the ordination of gay ministers. The "national" organization was accepting, and the vicarages (Board of Directors) of several parishes here in Socal began to speak of "secession," because they refused to accept homosexual ministers. An acquaintance of mine was a vicar in one of the rebellious parishes, and he would tell me how much they agonized until late in the night in attempts to determine what their god really wanted, or meant--they engaged in attempts to interpret the biblical texts as a guide to action.

In the end, they seceded (and joined the international Anglican church, under the Bishop of Uganda for Christ's sake).

Bigotry triumphed.

The sequel, still in play, is a court battle over ownership of the real estate. You see, legal title was in the name of the local parish; but under church law, the property was to be held in trust for the national organization. And of course, our secular courts are now charged with resolving the legal dilemma.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#477782 Jan 17, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not siding with anybody duane. Any observation I make about you is my own observation brought on by your actions. I have no control over who sees you the same way as I do.
Glad I could straighten that out for you duane.
Not thanks needed. Carry on.
ROFLMAO

RA kissing a witch's ass to attack me.

I never thought even YOU would stoop that low.

Says a lot about YOU that you and a witch have so much in common.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#477783 Jan 17, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to WINLAC, Kate. And take your dirty socks with you.
she got not dirty socks
only dirty condoms

she always only talk about males and females parts or their butts kissing them

such stupid ones like she or dr reality can only safely reside in this country

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#477784 Jan 17, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
you are with moral and brain atheistic perversion worth only one spit of s... there exist nothing to coversate with insects like you
I guess you gave him a piece of your mind. Way to go.

Are you voicing Trifecta, too?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#477785 Jan 17, 2013
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
Slavery then and what you call slavery today are two totally different things.
Nope. Pretty much the same. In the USA whites slaves were treated like Jewish slaves in the Bible (indentured servitude) while blacks were "owned" just like non-Jews in the Bible.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#477786 Jan 17, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>...C student....... post under your Paul Is Not God ....
Three clues to Kate.

What a moron.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#477787 Jan 17, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
LOL. I didn't bother. It was too much like T-ball.
Are you playing Troll Ball again, IANS?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#477788 Jan 17, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Psssst, most people on Topix think you are an idiot and a misogynistic blow hard. That doesn't make them all one person, that makes them observant.
And everyone knows "you and Kate" just come to Topix to insult people because you are to cowardly to do it to people in person.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#477789 Jan 17, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
"And the Lord God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him a wife for him.
And out of the ground the Lord God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof. And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found a wife for him." Genesis 2:18-20

I think it is touching that Adam gave them pet names after screwing the animals.
You are a very ignorant person, and it seems as if you are getting more ignorant all the time. You are pathetic and a liar.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#477790 Jan 17, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO
RA kissing a witch's ass to attack me.
I never thought even YOU would stoop that low.
Says a lot about YOU that you and a witch have so much in common.
One of RA's MO's is to pile on. Friend or foe if someone is attacking someone he doesnt care for he is on board.........

I just laugh at him..........
Doctr REALITY

Cabot, AR

#477791 Jan 17, 2013
<quoted text>

And Jesus didn't fulfill messianic prophesy, either.
You're on your way to hell. And because of your UNBELIEF,you're too blind to REALIZE it.
Doctr REALITY

Cabot, AR

#477792 Jan 17, 2013
...or,you FAIL to REALIZE it

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#477793 Jan 17, 2013
<quoted text>
What does this have to do with anything?
Your bible story tells us about a god that failed at making sinless people just like he failed at making sinless angels. He also failed as a parent when he left his children unattended in the presence of the evil god he had fashioned, tossed out of heaven, and set loose on earth.
And then he punished everybody else but himself.
You're repeating yourself again. Do you do that all the time? You asked a question and I answered. The fact that you do not like the answer has nothing to do with anything. You sound confused. Sounds like you don't understand the bible very well, you probably just skimmed through it and decided you were reading 20000 Leagues under the Twilight Zone. Whatever you think He failed to do is ok, you're entitled to your opinion (poor or not). What He won't fail to do for sure is to extinguish the souls of those who cling to their evil ways and justify them when they're dumped into the flaming blood boiling maelstrom of eternal deletion. The rest will be deemed worthy to enter His Kingdom because they accepted the sacrifice of His son and was immersed in His name and followed His path of righteousness.

:)

Shalom!

Andrew (CS).
Doctr REALITY

Cabot, AR

#477794 Jan 17, 2013
<quoted text>
No it isn't. And I don't care what your Book of Lies says. Quote from it all you like; it will *always* be a Book of Lies.
You're in the fast lane to HELL,WITCH.
Doctr REALITY

Cabot, AR

#477795 Jan 17, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah,we know. You're just a satanic LOSER obsessed with posting on a site where no one cares for your godless opinion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min bad bob 6
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min smackdown 110,257
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min waaasssuuup 675,570
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min waaasssuuup 982,215
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 20 min UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 184,744
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 46,192
immigrant muslims in new jersey are destroying ... 2 hr Sethlong 5
More from around the web