Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#477683 Jan 17, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU BAMBO
are part of this worldwide man of lawlesenss prerequisite(2 thess 2;3-4) this man of lawlesness and all their members has been worldwide revealed by all those churches and sects like yours themselfes(2 Thess 2;3-4) and lead to the comming temple Judgement of Daniel 8;11-14 very soon in present time
This may very well will be complimented by 8th King inspired global event series in the near future-for stougles to establish xionistin NWO and same time Armagedon
you are not excluded as part of worldwide deceivers and Liars
Much explaining to do.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#477685 Jan 17, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not a Judgement, it is a Fact, plus+ He said so.
Also, who are you and why do you defend this IANS character?
CS.
Huh is a person who posts on various threads, which are public and thus open to anyone. He has no obligation to identify himself to you further, and he can post whatever he wants.

IANS is also a person. Do you use the term "character" to besmirch his character?

You are not making a good personal impression.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#477684 Jan 17, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>SO?!! Bwaaaahaaaahaaaahaaa!
Hi Hi Hi
my dear beloved BO DO friend,and ugly loud mouths

bye bye bye DO DO COCKODOO

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#477686 Jan 17, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians believe in other gods? That's interesting. Do you?
Do you disagree with the Christian God? If so, how?
Very interesting. very interesting indeed.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#477687 Jan 17, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
if he believes that Jesus loves him/her
WHAT A HELL IS PROBLEM WITH YOU INSULTING HIM/HER FOR THIS
ARE YOU COMPLETE STUPID, AND NOT EVEN KNOW YOUR OWN STUPIDITY?
MHM
in second sentence you are right
Because mostly haters others post words"peace"or shaloms like CS
old mama face reality with your dr shrink?
A very embarrassing display.

How poor.

Zionist Lionist.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#477689 Jan 17, 2013
Raptor in Michigan wrote:
The obvious difference in your scenerio is that Americans still have the identical shape and form of the British. Our arms did not grow longer, trunks didn't form on our faces, we didn't start walking on all fours, ect...
Really? I'll try to be more concrete in the future.
There are huge physical differences between humans and monkeys. If we evolved from them and it happened over so many years, why haven't fossils been found that show us the part in the middle, where we are a cross between the two and still transforming?
You mean monkeys to apes, and lesser apes to man, don't you?

They have been found. Who told you otherwise?

You need to research your questions a little before posting them. Your questions emphasize the degree of your scientific unknowing, which eviscerates your credibility as a critic of science.

Fennario

#477691 Jan 17, 2013
Sure, there is a place for science here, but to deny that which can't be proved or disproved either way is very close-minded.
I don't recall doing that. Can you be specific? What did I deny which can't be proved or disproved?
This earth and all the living creatures on it are simply amazing. To think that everything from trees, to birds whose feet fit perfectly around the branches, and reproduction of all living things, "just happened" from a cell eons ago is too shallow for me.
Sorry.

But that's how I feel about Genesis 1 and 2, so I guess I understand.
There is SO MUCH we don't know. When you look up at the stars at night, do you ever wonder what, or who, else awaits us in the never-ending universe?
http://blog.newsok.com/television/files/2009/...
To be skeptical because you have no "proof" is one thing, but to say it's impossible with all that we don't know doesn't make sense.
I don't recall doing that, either. Once again, can you be specific? What did I call impossible that doesn't make sense?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#477690 Jan 17, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the authentic spiritual experience: a sense of connection to ones world, a sense of awe about its magnificence, a sense of mystery about its origin and essential nature, and a sense of gratitude for being allowed to participate in it even if only for a heartbeat.....
My sentiments exactly.
I call it "God" but the name is meaningless.
That we exist at all is such an amazing thing, the rest is just icing on the cake.

That is why I don't concern myself with an "after life". I don't need "more", I would just get even more jaded.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#477692 Jan 17, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying to intimidate me mon cher?
Epic Fail.
Besides, you are doing way too much damage to your Christian faith,'bout time you eased up patna.
I asked you a question; why do you used "God", Allah and Yahweh in the same word spacing? What are you implying by this.
Supply me with proper answer and I may take it easy on you just a little bit. My friend, make my answer well written and easy to read.
:)+)
CS.
ask your rabbes

God of Abraham is same God of jew and slave from Egipt Hagar first wife of Abraham and her son Ishmael

if your rabbes are not haters of arabs( hebrews own brothers) they can help you
Why ancient Ezra book mostly describe G-D as simplify arabic name from Yahveh- to Allah

it is like holandish word "Jon" is in same pattern of language and race,in german "Hans" describing only ONE person

same with G-D personal name

anyways Bible shows a lot more G-D names not only Yahveh or in Quaran Allah

just spend to learn deeper Gods ways and understanding His infinte wonderful marvelous names

Fennario

#477694 Jan 17, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
never say it moral to beat and they die days later. all bible say is if the slave die, the owner lose a very expensive asset. if it moral or not why you not go ask those that put people in slavery. God no tell anyone to do that, people do that on they own.
Thanks for sharing your insights. Were you aware that your god ordered people to make slaves of other people?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#477693 Jan 17, 2013
<quoted text>
.....It’s like the universe screams in your face,“Do you know what I am? How grand I am? How old I am? Can you even comprehend what I am? What are you, compared to me?” And when you know enough science, you can just smile up at the universe and reply,“Dude, I am you.”"....
We can all truthfully say,'Before there were stars in the sky, I existed."

Fennario

#477695 Jan 17, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
As far as Jesus, Jesus was talking about fulfilling the law. Jesus did fulfill the law, that reason He is messiah.
I don't think so. Jesus said that Old Testament law was still in effect:

"For verily I say unto you, till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach [them], the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven." Matt. 5:18-19

That doesn't sound like he was invalidating the 613 Commandments to me.

And Jesus didn't fulfill messianic prophesy, either. Sorry, but if you go by the Hebrew scriptures, you've got the wrong guy. Do you want to go there? I won't belabor you with the argument if not.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#477696 Jan 17, 2013
<quoted text>
...The usual answer, by the way, is to answer that question with a question: If the Americans descended from the British, why are there still British? The answer is the same in both cases:....
Excellent analogy.

Thanks!

“"None shall pass"”

There

#477697 Jan 17, 2013
<quoted text>
....Americans still have the identical shape and form of the British.....
NO. We don't.

Homo Sapiens Americanus is much more genetically diverse than Homo Sapiens Brithonica.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#477698 Jan 17, 2013
But in the last days it shall come to pass that the mountain of the house of the Lord shall be established in the top of the mountains and it shall be exalted above the hills and people shall flow unto it.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#477699 Jan 17, 2013
<quoted text>
There are huge physical differences between humans and monkeys.....
Like the difference between a Congo bushman (AKA pigmy) and Sumo wrestler ?

ROFLMAO

“"None shall pass"”

There

#477700 Jan 17, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellenet post BLL, and thanks. However theres just one small yet not insignificant issue. This so called priesthood who claimed that the name of our Creator was too sacred to use as per Exodus 20:7, changed the use of the name from Yahweh (barack be He) to Adnonai (aka the Sumerian god Adonis). The eventual use down through the ages of "Lord" forom Ba'El (Baal) and God from the Norse Gud.
One more thing. Do you agree that language can only be offensive if the individual is offended by it? I would love to hear your take on it. Everything else you said was spot on and I can understand the logic. Excellent points all round and I shall keep that in mind.
Shalom my brother.
Andrew (CS).
Wha language did Adam and Eve speak ? <smile>

“"None shall pass"”

There

#477701 Jan 17, 2013
<quoted text>.....
Lastly, what an impoverished moral code you have accepted and even chosen to defend. You are saying that if I intend to beat a man to withing an inch of his life, but accidentally kill him instead, that the act goes from immoral to moral?
What I find amazing is that he has no problem with the slavery part at all !

“"None shall pass"”

There

#477702 Jan 17, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not a Judgement, it is a Fact, plus+ He said so.
Also, who are you and why do you defend this IANS character?
CS.
Huh is a sock puppet of Kate the Witch from WINLAC.

Just another troll that bashes people and never contributes a single useful post.

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#477704 Jan 17, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text> Just another troll that bashes people and never contributes a single useful post.
Sounds just like you duane!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min Bongo 60,137
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Big Al 695,688
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr trifecta1 994,085
Is America 'Mystery Babylon,' mentioned in the ... 1 hr Yshua ha Mashiach 1
Depressed girlfriend. Don’t know what to do 2 hr Truth 4
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 7 hr texas pete 2,500
News Data on Investors Obtained by Fraud (Jul '06) 14 hr Picky 3
wierd situation with my mom. (Jul '14) Feb 19 Pimpy 23
More from around the web