Huh

Bedford, TX

#477553 Jan 16, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> , you are disgusting and you make me sick.
I love when you quote Jesus. It gets me tingling.
Huh

Bedford, TX

#477554 Jan 16, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> You are lying on people again Gracie, which is something that you are in habit of doing against those who do not see eye to eye with your gospel of V and F, God's love speak tor itself but the stern warnings of disobedience is also to be given and preached as well , Jesus spoke it as well as his Apostles and Prophets before them.
Your friend has just demeaned the God of our salvation and you have just agreed with her, you are disgusting and you make me sick.
Pssst, Adolph called. He's pissed. He wants his personality back. What fun is wearing a lampshade on your head at the Reichstag Xmas party if it isn't made out of the skin of those who disagree with you? I know you get it.
Huh

Bedford, TX

#477555 Jan 16, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Oh boy; my sweetie has just opened another chilled bottle of Riesling. I'm outta here!!
Again?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#477556 Jan 16, 2013
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
I know who you are Le le. I never doubted you. Too bad it's hard for people speak to each other respectfully without others trying to drive wedges and breed division. I reckon their bibles don't teach that.
Have a great night.
But le le's bible does teach HER that, RIGHT?????.....that is so hypocritical Drew.
Huh

Bedford, TX

#477557 Jan 16, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> And you have just displayed all of the "christian love" with this post that your friend have accused me of, and not that I couldn't care less but the real real joke and hypocrite here is none other than yourself and vomit and filthiness that you try to teach and convey on this thread, you would be very laughable to me if I didn't first pity you for the cocoon of ignorance that you have wrapped yourself up in, I have zero respect for you.
Ah, Christian on Christian love. When it doesn't involve preachers and young boys, it's almost, nah, it's never palatable.

The hate you all foist upon each other in the name of your imaginary friend is the single most damning evidence that, yep, you've got nothing but an imaginary friend. It sucks to suck.

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#477558 Jan 16, 2013
“Do everything without grumbling or arguing, so that you may become blameless and pure,“children of God without fault in a warped and crooked generation.” Then you will shine among them like stars in the sky as you hold firmly to the word of life. And then I will be able to boast on the day of Christ that I did not run or labor in vain.” Philippians 2:14-16 NIV
Huh

Bedford, TX

#477559 Jan 16, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> And all ftom another cyber troll who I'll likely never get to meet for real. I'm "too crushed".
Deflection. Christian on Christian hate is as old as the stolen religion. It is the foundation for the First Amendment and the reason why your religion is dying. Keep it up. It's adorable.
Huh

Bedford, TX

#477561 Jan 16, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Lady you have no idea of what you are talking about, you come to this brand new accusing someone of "hating women", if I was like the taliban I would have threatened to blow you in your house or car or cut off one of your ears, and your vulgar tongue that you ended your post not only speaks volumes about you, but for your friend Gracie as well that she would refer to you as her friend.
You can't blow a woman, moron. Somehow I get the feeling that it's not your first give on the BJ scene, however.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#477560 Jan 16, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Sak pase!
No offence,just know in certain areas their presence was not that welcome.
BTW, I know of what you speak, I was raised Catholic, 12+ yrs through their schools, ate with (food) priests and nuns...and found little mercy with The Sisters of Mercy("merciless" we used to call them). I no longer follow the liturgy but appreciate the depth of studies I received.
Pleasure ,za amin:)
Good evening John, how're you.
Huh

Bedford, TX

#477562 Jan 16, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Lady you have no idea of what you are talking about, you come to this brand new accusing someone of "hating women", if I was like the taliban I would have threatened to blow you in your house or car or cut off one of your ears, and your vulgar tongue that you ended your post not only speaks volumes about you, but for your friend Gracie as well that she would refer to you as her friend.
Christian love! Bwahahahaha.

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#477563 Jan 16, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me, but if I may butt in for just one brief comment.
The "alcun problema con questo (communicating in Italian)" is that other posters may not have a clue what you're talking about.
N'est ce pas?
Hey catcher :)
Some might, I know what you're saying but it's fun to practice a language you don't speak much, for me it is anyway.
<3

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#477564 Jan 16, 2013
The earth is the Lord's and the fulness thereof;the world and they that dwell therein.
Psalms 24:1

The silver is Mine and the gold is Mine saith the Lord of host.
Haggai 2:8

For every beast of the forest is Mine,and the cattle upon thousands of hills.I know all the fowls of the mountains and the wild beast of the field are Mine.
Psalms 50:10&11

But thou shalt remember the Lord thy God for it is He that gieveth thee power to get wealth.
Deuteronomy 8:18

For the kingdom of heaven is as a man traveling into a far country who called his own servants and delivered unto them his goods.
Matthew 25:14

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#477565 Jan 16, 2013
Good early Morning Everybody...

Long day... but got 'er done. Just a quick, simple note as I just quickly glanced at some of the posts: If I feel that I have been wrong about something or someone.. then it's simple, I will apologize and have done so in the past on this very thread unlike some. BUT if I don't feel like I am wrong or believe someone is playing another sockpuppet, then why apologize?

Alright, back to the program. Smile.

“Saved. ”

#477566 Jan 16, 2013
REVELATION Study

I. Rev 1:11 Part 6 (bridged with Rev 2:9)

"Write on a scroll what you see and send it to the seven churches: to Ephesus, SMYRNA..."

Rev 1______/ TTTTTTTTTTTTT\______Rev 2

II. Lord Jesus: "...I know the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan. "
Revelation 2:9

A. The Church at Smyrna... the ones who received praise from Jesus, well... in contrast this church received "intense" and cruel opposition from the Jews that were at Smyrna. There was a Jewish community at Smyrna but some Jews left Judaism to follow after Christianity, so hence (in part) the bitterness towards the Christians... but obviously, in keeping record with previous events in the scriptures... it was just the Jews who came against Christians... but false brethren and other gentiles who didn't believe. Keep in mind that the church is made up of Jews and Gentile Believers alike (those who genuinely trust in Christ as Savior). But Jesus had given them a head's up on what will take place to those who truly believe in Christ... The Apostle John had done the same prior to this other John who wrote down the Revelation:

1. Jesus (before His resurrection): "If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated Me first." John 15:18

2. Jesus: "All men will hate you because of Me, but he who stands firm TO THE END will be saved." Matthew 10:22

3. Apostle John: "Do not be surprised, my brothers, if the world hates you." I John 3:13

B. Jesus makes mention that these Jews are not true Jews from His standpoint. By that it doesn't mean they weren't born Jewish but rather they served satan rather than God. Now they may have thought they were serving God but Jesus says otherwise. The same admonishment can parallel to other worldly groups other than what Jesus spoke about those Jews who were of the synagogue of satan.

1. By the way, Synagogue "translated correctly" means "assembly". And where church is written in the New Testament, the original greek word is "Ekklesia" which also "translated correctly" means "assembly".

“Saved. ”

#477567 Jan 16, 2013
Edit last post: "It WASN'T just the Jews..."
Huh

Bedford, TX

#477568 Jan 16, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey catcher :)
Some might, I know what you're saying but it's fun to practice a language you don't speak much, for me it is anyway.
<3
Engrish funny.
Huh

Bedford, TX

#477569 Jan 16, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
Edit last post: "It WASN'T just the Jews..."
Bwahahaha.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#477570 Jan 16, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
My god? I wonder who's that? In either case, this is why you're not a god.
Almost everybody I know would have made a better god than the one in the bible if we had his power and knowledge. You would have loved what I would have done with it. You, too. I'll bet that you would have made a great god, too. Would you have built hell?
Counter_Strike wrote:
Correction. Read carefully friend; I never said He always does good, I say He always does what's RIGHT. Big difference. Good and Right aren't necessarily one in the same. He is Righteous.
I read it carefully.

There was no indication there what you meant. You would need to explicitly define the two words in the sense that you meant them, and in a way that the distinction was clear. I'm pretty concrete with language. I don't know what you mean, or if I agree or disagree.
Counter_Strike wrote:
Yes, your standards along with everyone elses amounts to a very evil world plunged in the abysmal muck of chaos.
Do you have an argument to go with that, or just this bare claim?

Fennario

#477571 Jan 16, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
if He creates, he is very well allowed to destroy I would think. Makes sense no? Yes.
No.

I have a higher standard than that. Nobody is justified in destroying anything without regard to the consequences simply because they made it.

True, an omnipotent god couldn't be stopped. But that is not what you asked.
It aint necessarily so wrote:
He was incapable of producing a sinless man even after two tries. He is said to be incapable of being in the presence of sin.
Counter_Strike wrote:
You sound angry. why would you be angry and who are you angry at? Yourself?
I think contemptuous is the better word. I am contemptuous of your church, particularly of its effect in America.

I am contemptuous of its scapegoating atheists and gays, driving both into the closet and making their lives more difficult and more dangerous.

I am contemptuous of its reckless assault on science education and science, which has left the nation increasingly scientifically illiterate and decreasingly competitive on the world stage, as well as more vulnerable to manipulation by pseudoscientific propaganda.

I am contemptuous of the deep pessimism the church teaches about man and his world, scoffingly calling one "the world," and the other "the flesh." This church teaches that we are retched and horribly flawed and that matter itself - the substance of the universe - is base.

I am contemptuous of the psychological terrorism of frightening children with hell theology.

You get the idea.

BTW, don't you think it best if we didn't start second guessing one another's motivations? I won't if you won't. Let's stick to ideas.

Fennario

#477572 Jan 16, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
They being Adam and Eve were perfect and sinless. Like little children they were asked "Thou Shalt Not!" They chose to listen to the Serpent and paid the price. It is simple. Your mom tells you not to climb the wall but you are innocent, you know no better. The child next door does it and tells you that you can do it too. You tell him that your mom said not to. He then tells you that your mom isn't around so she won't know. You decide in your limited wisdom that you're actually smarter than your mom so you climb the wall, fall off and break your arm. Then you blame the boy next door and your mom even for building the stupid wall. You blame everyone else except yourself. Tragic.
What does this have to do with anything?

Your bible story tells us about a god that failed at making sinless people just like he failed at making sinless angels. He also failed as a parent when he left his children unattended in the presence of the evil god he had fashioned, tossed out of heaven, and set loose on earth.

And then he punished everybody else but himself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 6 min PDX Dave 5,526
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min atemcowboy 560,370
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min Clark Griswold 777,883
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 26 min Up yours and chee... 119,690
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 42 min lovewithin 39,370
2003 Silverado 2500HD REDUCED ENGINE POWER (Dec '09) 57 min HIGh ya 132
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 1 hr yon 4,875
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Rick in Kansas 265,417
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 11 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 441,810
More from around the web