“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#477540 Jan 16, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir Senecus. In certain areas in New Orleans they were not welcome either but they were not treated hostile just ignored. The nuns on the other hand did not like me because of the way I look, it sounds shallow but it is the truth. As stated it is not my place to judge but their actions are not concurrent with the teachings of love,justice and mercy. I mentioned before that people in power develop God complexes, especially in institutional seetings. Do you see my point? I however shall continue to let my light shine and hope that my words can make a difference to at least one person.
Salve Seraphine:)

Never been to New Orleans, but sounds like an interesting place, and I do like Cajun foods:)

True that many given positions of authority abuse it,and often for self-gratification. Particularly sad when it occurs in institutions that should be "beacons of love", but have become 'dens of demons'.

The Master gave us the example to follow, one would do well to learn it;)

"And Jesus called them to him and said to them,“You know that those who are considered rulers of the Gentiles lord it over them, and their great ones exercise authority over them.

But it shall not be so among you. But whoever would be great among you must be your servant, and whoever would be first among you must be slave of all."(Mark 10:42-44)

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#477541 Jan 16, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd rather take a tire iron to their heads.
<quoted text>
I agree, one hundred percent! That's why I can't help questioning the validity of a religion that seems to believe that faith is more important than works.
<quoted text>
I like to believe that *informed* and *educated* opinions are more valid than those that are based merely on belief.
<quoted text>
Absolutely!
<quoted text>
I would *love* to continue corresponding! Building bridges is a lot more fun than burning them down.
<quoted text>
Actually, violence solves a lot! LOL!! It certainly took care of Hitler.
That's my dad's influence; like I said, he's a retired Marine. I'm told that while I inherited my mother's eyes, I also inherited my father's mouth. It gets me in trouble a lot around here.
<quoted text>
Agreed, one hundred percent. Questioning one's own beliefs helps to either strengthen them or to abandon them and adopt new beliefs. I believe the evolution of the human spirit is constant.
<quoted text>
Science is good. It, too, questions itself all the time--it retains what makes sense, and casts off that which does not. If science didn't change through learning new facts, it wouldn't be science.
Bonsoir Kaitlin in regards to Hitler it was something that could not be helped. I however am pacifistic.

The human tongue has gotten all people into trouble in the varied stages and periods of human history, you are not alone is this.

My beliefs have been strengthened but so has my belief in science.

A belief syatem in my opinion functions the same way, it should always change and always evolve and not remain static.

P.S.

Per quanto riguarda l'italiano è un'iniziazione di sorta * ridacchia *

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#477542 Jan 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Why should jesus love you? Why the hell should *anyone* love you? You insult people and then end your post with "peace," as if that's supposed to mean anything. What a friggin' hypocrite.
And all ftom another cyber troll who I'll likely never get to meet for real. I'm "too crushed".

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#477543 Jan 16, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
It sometimes isn't worth digging throught he manure to get to the pony.
Agreed.
I'd dig through anything to get a pony!
<3

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#477544 Jan 16, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Salve Seraphine:)
Never been to New Orleans, but sounds like an interesting place, and I do like Cajun foods:)
True that many given positions of authority abuse it,and often for self-gratification. Particularly sad when it occurs in institutions that should be "beacons of love", but have become 'dens of demons'.
The Master gave us the example to follow, one would do well to learn it;)
"And Jesus called them to him and said to them,“You know that those who are considered rulers of the Gentiles lord it over them, and their great ones exercise authority over them.
But it shall not be so among you. But whoever would be great among you must be your servant, and whoever would be first among you must be slave of all."(Mark 10:42-44)
Bonsoir Senecus,

a wonderful example of scripture and wise words from the Master are meant to be harkened. I am a Creole, much like Jews and Samaritans Cajuns and Creoles historically have not gotten along well my family believes we are all the same and this is what they have taught me and this in turn I try to teach others hopefully with a small measure of favor.

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#477545 Jan 16, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>...My parents are from an old, New Orleans Creole family that date back to the Colonial period. My parents taught me everything I need to know in regards to human nature and people. They are antiquarians I am an art restorer and my soulmate is a linguist. There are still Strega in Italy to this day we have lived amongst them as well. They were surprised to know my husband cooks very well, we are internationalist in our outlook on life....
As I mentioned, my mom is a Strega and a pediatrician (in keeping with the tradition of healers), who taught me the old ways, and my dad is a retired Marine--a warrior--who taught me how to fight, how to stand up for myself, and how to shoot. I like to think he did a pretty good job. I guess he and mom compliment each other through balance.

As for me, I'm a veterinary technician--in keeping with my religion's tradition for healing, only I try to take care of those who can't speak for themselves. Even with all its ups and downs, it's still a great job. I have a cousin who's isn't so much involved in Stregheria as she is with being an LVN. She wears some of the jewelry, and keeps an altar, but she doesn't practice much as far as observing all the rituals and holidays. She received her nurse's training and education in Kandahar as a Navy nurse; now she's into Wilderness Search and Rescue. She loves rapelling from a hovering helicopter, as she did in Afghanistan. For myself, I hate heights. I'd never have made it in the military.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#477546 Jan 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Why should jesus love you? Why the hell should *anyone* love you? You insult people and then end your post with "peace," as if that's supposed to mean anything. What a friggin' hypocrite.
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> And all ftom another cyber troll
Truth sux, don't it? Deal with it.
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> who I'll likely never get to meet for real.
Lucky for you.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#477547 Jan 16, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Kaitlin,
LOL, You hit the nail on the head with your response. This one reminds me of our old friend "Knoweldge". Same mean, hypocritical religious mindset. How have you been girl? I had a great time at Disney World. Didnt want to come back! You missed the post that Lawest100 said right before I left. Women shouldnt be on here "preaching"..I am JUST a women..Huh!! He is such a joke. I hope you are doing well
And you have just displayed all of the "christian love" with this post that your friend have accused me of, and not that I couldn't care less but the real real joke and hypocrite here is none other than yourself and vomit and filthiness that you try to teach and convey on this thread, you would be very laughable to me if I didn't first pity you for the cocoon of ignorance that you have wrapped yourself up in, I have zero respect for you.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#477548 Jan 16, 2013
Oh boy; my sweetie has just opened another chilled bottle of Riesling. I'm outta here!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#477549 Jan 16, 2013
Once having been asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come.Jesus replied The kingdom of God does not come with your careful observations nor will people say here it is or there it is bacause the kingdon of God is within you.

Then he said to his disciples The time is coming when you will long to see one of the days of the Son of Man but you will not see it.Men will tell you there he is or here he is.Do not go running off after them.For the Son of Man in his day will be like the lightning which flashes and lights up the sky form one end to the other.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#477550 Jan 16, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Catcher, You are correct. I bet if Lawest would study HOW many times God "laughed" and God "loves", are in the bible, Love would be in there 100 times more than laugh. People like Lawest want to stand over people with a whip and treat them like they are so beneath their high and mighty selves and then blame in on God. They sound like spoiled kids or bullies on the playground saying..IF I have to do then YOU do too..If I have to be miserable then I want YOU to be miserable kinda mentality.
You are lying on people again Gracie, which is something that you are in habit of doing against those who do not see eye to eye with your gospel of V and F, God's love speak tor itself but the stern warnings of disobedience is also to be given and preached as well , Jesus spoke it as well as his Apostles and Prophets before them.

Your friend has just demeaned the God of our salvation and you have just agreed with her, you are disgusting and you make me sick.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#477551 Jan 16, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir Senecus,
a wonderful example of scripture and wise words from the Master are meant to be harkened. I am a Creole, much like Jews and Samaritans Cajuns and Creoles historically have not gotten along well my family believes we are all the same and this is what they have taught me and this in turn I try to teach others hopefully with a small measure of favor.
Salve Seraphine,

Yes, I've heard that about the Cajuns and Creoles. I see from another post your family has been in the area for a very long time. Is their much difference between Creole of southern U.S. and that of Haiti , language wise? Forgive my ignorance on the matter, just that I've worked closely with some Haitian nationals in the past, and got to learn a bit of their 'slang':)

I'll catch your response later , time for rest...

Bon swa.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#477552 Jan 16, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Hi, Gracie!!
Doesn't it kind of make you wonder how many socks are worn around here by the same moron?
I've been fine; I recently had my schedule reworked at the vet clinic, so now I have Wednesdays off along with every other Saturday.
I've never been to Disney World, but I have been to Disneyland in Anaheim a few times; I swear, even the eighty year old tourists act like kids over there.
Lawest is no different from the muslims; I refer to his kind as "Taliban Christians," because they're no different from the Taliban Muslims when it comes to treating women as equals.
He's a dick.
Lady you have no idea of what you are talking about, you come to this brand new accusing someone of "hating women", if I was like the taliban I would have threatened to blow you in your house or car or cut off one of your ears, and your vulgar tongue that you ended your post not only speaks volumes about you, but for your friend Gracie as well that she would refer to you as her friend.
Huh

Bedford, TX

#477553 Jan 16, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> , you are disgusting and you make me sick.
I love when you quote Jesus. It gets me tingling.
Huh

Bedford, TX

#477554 Jan 16, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> You are lying on people again Gracie, which is something that you are in habit of doing against those who do not see eye to eye with your gospel of V and F, God's love speak tor itself but the stern warnings of disobedience is also to be given and preached as well , Jesus spoke it as well as his Apostles and Prophets before them.
Your friend has just demeaned the God of our salvation and you have just agreed with her, you are disgusting and you make me sick.
Pssst, Adolph called. He's pissed. He wants his personality back. What fun is wearing a lampshade on your head at the Reichstag Xmas party if it isn't made out of the skin of those who disagree with you? I know you get it.
Huh

Bedford, TX

#477555 Jan 16, 2013
Oh boy; my sweetie has just opened another chilled bottle of Riesling. I'm outta here!!
Again?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#477556 Jan 16, 2013
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
I know who you are Le le. I never doubted you. Too bad it's hard for people speak to each other respectfully without others trying to drive wedges and breed division. I reckon their bibles don't teach that.
Have a great night.
But le le's bible does teach HER that, RIGHT?????.....that is so hypocritical Drew.
Huh

Bedford, TX

#477557 Jan 16, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> And you have just displayed all of the "christian love" with this post that your friend have accused me of, and not that I couldn't care less but the real real joke and hypocrite here is none other than yourself and vomit and filthiness that you try to teach and convey on this thread, you would be very laughable to me if I didn't first pity you for the cocoon of ignorance that you have wrapped yourself up in, I have zero respect for you.
Ah, Christian on Christian love. When it doesn't involve preachers and young boys, it's almost, nah, it's never palatable.

The hate you all foist upon each other in the name of your imaginary friend is the single most damning evidence that, yep, you've got nothing but an imaginary friend. It sucks to suck.

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#477558 Jan 16, 2013
“Do everything without grumbling or arguing, so that you may become blameless and pure,“children of God without fault in a warped and crooked generation.” Then you will shine among them like stars in the sky as you hold firmly to the word of life. And then I will be able to boast on the day of Christ that I did not run or labor in vain.” Philippians 2:14-16 NIV
Huh

Bedford, TX

#477559 Jan 16, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> And all ftom another cyber troll who I'll likely never get to meet for real. I'm "too crushed".
Deflection. Christian on Christian hate is as old as the stolen religion. It is the foundation for the First Amendment and the reason why your religion is dying. Keep it up. It's adorable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Michael 542,686
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 min lisw 173,700
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Stilgar Fifrawi 739,534
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 min Pegasus 259,564
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 19 min KiMare 227,591
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 32 min andet1987 4,486
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 39 min RiccardoFire 36,888

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••