Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#477621 Jan 17, 2013
REVELATION Study

I. Rev 1:11 Part 7 (bridged with Rev 2:10)

"Write on a scroll what you see and send it to the seven churches: to Ephesus, SMYRNA..."

Rev 1______/TTTTTTTTTTTTT\______Re v 2

II. Lord Jesus: "DO NOT BE AFRAID of what you are about to suffer. I tell you, the devil will put some of you in prison to test you, and you will suffer persecution for ten days. Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you the crown of life."
Revelation 2:10

A. Do Not Be Afraid - Because I'm on a tight schedule this morning... I won't be able to go into all of this as I would like (but maybe unto later)... but here is Smyrna, a suffering church who receives praise from Jesus. They remained faithful to Christ even though they were despised but here again they are bombarded with another trial! Why would the Lord allow this to happen?

1. First of all, Rome looked favorably towards Smyrna but the Christians would refuse to worship at the Emperor's bust (statue). So the Christians were going to be tried and put in prision for going against the dictates of that city and the empire at-large. 20/20 hindsight that would seem silly to be put in prison over but to Rome that was a big deal.

2. Apostle Peter gives us a reason for the trials: "In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while you may have had to suffer grief in all kinds of trials.

...These have come so that your faith—of greater worth than gold, which perishes even though refined by fire—may be proved genuine and may result in praise, glory and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed. Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy, for you are receiving the goal of your faith, the salvation of your souls." I Peter 1:6-9

a. Trials come to strengthen our faith and to separate the faithless.

Gotta go... but Lordwilling can explain more later. God bless.

Continued..>>>

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#477622 Jan 17, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Lady you have no idea of what you are talking about, you come to this brand new accusing someone of "hating women", if I was like the taliban I would have threatened to blow you in your house or car or cut off one of your ears, and your vulgar tongue that you ended your post not only speaks volumes about you, but for your friend Gracie as well that she would refer to you as her friend.
Kate must have gotten tired christian bashing on WINLAC.

You are all in for an 'experience'.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#477623 Jan 17, 2013
EmpAtheist wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain why you think you know...
nothing to explain, it quite simple. not only is there enough history for me to know Jesus exist, but that he say everything in the bible and do everything in bible. even science people like archeologists and history say no reason to doubt anything in the bible after 900bc. so I know jesus real. and then I have my own spiritual journey that give me confidence jesus real. plus my own reading of the bible confirm to me jesus real.

so is no secret or no great revelation how I know. I can't help you because you don't know. I like to discuss on billboard that what I here to do. you must know why you here.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#477624 Jan 17, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
when I think about the amazing thing which is the Universe, whatever is responsible for it is freaking awesome!
That is the authentic spiritual experience: a sense of connection to ones world, a sense of awe about its magnificence, a sense of mystery about its origin and essential nature, and a sense of gratitude for being allowed to participate in it even if only for a heartbeat.

People that are taught to loathe or distrust science, and who because of that know little to nothing about their world are deprived of the possibility of that experience.

Anyone who has not seen philhellene's wonderful "Science Saved My Soul" might consider investing eight minutes on this YouTube.

"But you’ve got to have the knowledge. Seeing is only half of it. That night three years ago [looking at the stars], I knew a small part of what’s out there—the kinds of things, the scale of things, the age of things, the violence and destruction, appalling energy, hopeless gravity, and the despair of distance — but I feel safe, because I know my world is protected by the very distance that others fear. It’s like the universe screams in your face,“Do you know what I am? How grand I am? How old I am? Can you even comprehend what I am? What are you, compared to me?” And when you know enough science, you can just smile up at the universe and reply,“Dude, I am you.”"

"To even partially comprehend the scale of a single galaxy is to almost disappear. And when you remember all the other galaxies, you shrink 100 billion times smaller still. But then you remember what you are. The same facts that made you feel so insignificant also tell you how you got here. It’s like you become more real, or maybe the universe becomes more real. You suddenly fit. You suddenly belong. You do not have to bow down. You do not have to look away. In such moments, all you have to do is remember to keep breathing."

"The body of a newborn baby is as old as the cosmos. The form is new and unique, but the materials are 13.7 billion years old, processed by nuclear fusion in stars, fashioned by electromagnetism. Cold words for amazing processes. And that baby was you. Is you. You’re amazing. Not only alive, but with a mind ... When I compare what scientific knowledge has done for me and what religion tried to do to me, I sometimes literally shiver."

==========

How can you have that experience with a scientifically empty head bowed in prayer, eyes closed, and attention diverted to a time and place that you may never see while chattering to a god that may not exist?

I've alluded to the economic cost of American scientific illiteracy, which I attribute in large part to the church struggling to survive in a world that lays bare the mythological origin of its bible.

And I've alluded to the potentially devastating affect of a people in a democratic society rendered distrustful of scientists. From earlier this week : "NASA Finds Long-Term Climate Warming Trend "
http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-...

A spiritual poverty of sorts is the third major cost of this pernicious antiscientism, which itself is just part of a larger message that effectively divorces man from his essential nature and his world:

[1] "If you were of the world, the world would love its own. But because you are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hates you." - John 15:19

[2] "If anyone comes to me and does not hate his father and mother, his wife and children, his brothers and sisters--yes, even his own life--he cannot be my disciple." - Luke 14:26

[3]“We don't have to protect the environment, the Second Coming is at hand”- James Watt, Secretary of the Interior under Reagan and zealous Christian

I find all of that disheartening and threatening.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#477625 Jan 17, 2013
I see Kate brought her sockpuppet, Huh, woth her to crap on this thread.

Get your hip boots on folks, it is going to get deep.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#477626 Jan 17, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the authentic spiritual experience: a sense of connection to ones world, a sense of awe about its magnificence, a sense of mystery about its origin and essential nature, and a sense of gratitude for being allowed to participate in it even if only for a heartbeat.
People that are taught to loathe or distrust science, and who because of that know little to nothing about their world are deprived of the possibility of that experience.
Anyone who has not seen philhellene's wonderful "Science Saved My Soul" might consider investing eight minutes on this YouTube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =H9Zb3-15gtcXX
"But you’ve got to have the knowledge. Seeing is only half of it. That night three years ago [looking at the stars], I knew a small part of what’s out there—the kinds of things, the scale of things, the age of things, the violence and destruction, appalling energy, hopeless gravity, and the despair of distance — but I feel safe, because I know my world is protected by the very distance that others fear. It’s like the universe screams in your face,“Do you know what I am? How grand I am? How old I am? Can you even comprehend what I am? What are you, compared to me?” And when you know enough science, you can just smile up at the universe and reply,“Dude, I am you.”"
"To even partially comprehend the scale of a single galaxy is to almost disappear. And when you remember all the other galaxies, you shrink 100 billion times smaller still. But then you remember what you are. The same facts that made you feel so insignificant also tell you how you got here. It’s like you become more real, or maybe the universe becomes more real. You suddenly fit. You suddenly belong. You do not have to bow down. You do not have to look away. In such moments, all you have to do is remember to keep breathing."
"The body of a newborn baby is as old as the cosmos. The form is new and unique, but the materials are 13.7 billion years old, processed by nuclear fusion in stars, fashioned by electromagnetism. Cold words for amazing processes. And that baby was you. Is you. You’re amazing. Not only alive, but with a mind ... When I compare what scientific knowledge has done for me and what religion tried to do to me, I sometimes literally shiver."
==========
How can you have that experience with a scientifically empty head bowed in prayer, eyes closed, and attention diverted to a time and place that you may never see while chattering to a god that may not exist?
I've alluded to the economic cost of American scientific illiteracy, which I attribute in large part to the church struggling to survive in a world that lays bare the mythological origin of its bible.
And I've alluded to the potentially devastating affect of a people in a democratic society rendered distrustful of scientists. From earlier this week : "NASA Finds Long-Term Climate Warming Trend "
http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-...
A spiritual poverty of sorts is the third major cost of this pernicious antiscientism, which itself is just part of a larger message that effectively divorces man from his essential nature and his world:
[1] "If you were of the world, the world would love its own. But because you are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hates you." - John 15:19
[2] "If anyone comes to me and does not hate his father and mother, his wife and children, his brothers and sisters--yes, even his own life--he cannot be my disciple." - Luke 14:26
[3]“We don't have to protect the environment, the Second Coming is at hand”- James Watt, Secretary of the Interior under Reagan and zealous Christian
I find all of that disheartening and threatening.
so all this mean if you pray you can't be a scientists?? iyailol! you is funny writer!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#477627 Jan 17, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Forget that bible with all its fakes, lies and errors. Come to science, life is short!
Tis mankind who is turned into fake,lies and errors(loves sin)
What men of science know could sewed up in a gunny sack.
Tis mankind who makes his own life short and full of throns.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#477628 Jan 17, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>so all this mean if you pray you can't be a scientists?? iyailol! you is funny writer!
IANS is one of those guys that thinks science & religion are at war...

Fennario

#477629 Jan 17, 2013
Raptor in Michigan wrote:
Does science explain everything? How do YOU explain the unexplainable?... do you think we used to be apes and "evolved" into humans? Then why are there still apes?
This is another of those shibboleths of religious antiscientism, analogous to saying "evolution is just a theory." As soon as you ask this question, you have identified yourself as somebody willing to dismiss science that he doesn't understand, something rarely seen except with the religious. Seriously. From http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/How_come_there_a... :

"If humans descended from monkeys, how come there are still monkeys?" is one of the most frequently asked questions about evolution ... Some creationists ask questions like this thinking they've made a real zinger you can't possibly answer, and all of evolution thus falls apart ... Other creationists, such as Answers in Genesis and Creation Ministries International, advocate that creationists should not use this question as an argument."

The usual answer, by the way, is to answer that question with a question: If the Americans descended from the British, why are there still British? The answer is the same in both cases: a new niche opened up, and a group broke off to exploit it. In one case, a New World was discovered, and some of the old world inhabitants moved across the ocean to inhabit it. In the other, the African terrain changed and treeless expanses became available to exploit by an apelike ancestor common to man and the modern apes that was living in the jungle. But in both cases, the old niche remains.

That's a pretty simple and obvious answer, and not knowing it reveals a lack of scientific sophistication. Asking the cliché question is evidence that you have been schooled by the antiscientific apologists. You can understand why some of us might consider this a damaging effect of the church on society.

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#477630 Jan 17, 2013
<quoted text>
This is another of those shibboleths of religious antiscientism, analogous to saying "evolution is just a theory." As soon as you ask this question, you have identified yourself as somebody willing to dismiss science that he doesn't understand, something rarely seen except with the religious. Seriously. From http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/How_come_there_a... :
"If humans descended from monkeys, how come there are still monkeys?" is one of the most frequently asked questions about evolution ... Some creationists ask questions like this thinking they've made a real zinger you can't possibly answer, and all of evolution thus falls apart ... Other creationists, such as Answers in Genesis and Creation Ministries International, advocate that creationists should not use this question as an argument."
The usual answer, by the way, is to answer that question with a question: If the Americans descended from the British, why are there still British? The answer is the same in both cases: a new niche opened up, and a group broke off to exploit it. In one case, a New World was discovered, and some of the old world inhabitants moved across the ocean to inhabit it. In the other, the African terrain changed and treeless expanses became available to exploit by an apelike ancestor common to man and the modern apes that was living in the jungle. But in both cases, the old niche remains.
That's a pretty simple and obvious answer, and not knowing it reveals a lack of scientific sophistication. Asking the cliché question is evidence that you have been schooled by the antiscientific apologists. You can understand why some of us might consider this a damaging effect of the church on society.
The obvious difference in your scenerio is that Americans still have the identical shape and form of the British. Our arms did not grow longer, trunks didn't form on our faces, we didn't start walking on all fours, ect...

There are huge physical differences between humans and monkeys. If we evolved from them and it happened over so many years, why haven't fossils been found that show us the part in the middle, where we are a cross between the two and still transforming?

Sure, there is a place for science here, but to deny that which can't be proved or disproved either way is very close-minded. This earth and all the living creatures on it are simply amazing. To think that everything from trees, to birds whose feet fit perfectly around the branches, and reproduction of all living things, "just happened" from a cell eons ago is too shallow for me. There is SO MUCH we don't know. When you look up at the stars at night, do you ever wonder what, or who, else awaits us in the never-ending universe?

To be skeptical because you have no "proof" is one thing, but to say it's impossible with all that we don't know doesn't make sense.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#477631 Jan 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
IANS is one of those guys that thinks science & religion are at war...
that no make any sense, what person faith have to do with study hard and work hard and be a great learner? lots of the scientists in history was catholic or christians. that why sometime I laugh how some of these unbelievers come to they conclusions.

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#477632 Jan 17, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
>>>snipped for space with respect<<<<
It's not wrong to say "gosh darn" in front of those that are knowledgeable of what I'm about to share with you here. First and if anything, "gosh darn" is a request. A foolish request, if anything, but a request, nonetheless. All in all, the person is requesting that "God" damn something. And this brings us back to what I was saying, as to why it is wrong. If we use the term as a request to damn another person, then we're offending not only that person and your audience, but our Godhead, too. One should never use it derogatorily at another person. However, toward a table after we stub our toe is another story. Foolish, but...
Exodus 20:7
Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
Notice, please and if you will, that this commandment does not say, "Thou shalt not take the name God in vain; for God will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain." Using the transliterated name of "God," this verse actually says, "Thou shalt not take the name of Yahoweh thy 'Elohiym in vain; for Yahoweh will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain."
In ancient times, the priesthood came to believe that the most High's name was too sacred to say out loud. Out loud, to them, became the primary meaning of "in vain." But, they were wrong. What does the commandment mean, though?
According to the law (Lev 19:12), using His name in vows with the intention of breaking the vow is to take His name in vain. Another way is by sin. Proverbs 30:8-9 says, "Remove far from me vanity and lies: give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me with food convenient for me: Lest I be full, and deny thee, and say, Who is the LORD? or lest I be poor, and steal, and take the name of my God in vain." And this is why Paul wrote, to Timothy, "Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity."
And there it is. So, saying "gosh darn" is as much taking His name in vain as it is asking Him to rebuke a person for spewing out vile insults and/or curses toward others. As it's written, using His name with unrighteous intentions, denying Him, and sinning while claiming to believe in our Godhead is taking His name in vain.
You might want to share this with Grace Walker. I don't think she reads my posts anymore.
Until next time, my Brother...
Shalowm.
Excellenet post BLL, and thanks. However theres just one small yet not insignificant issue. This so called priesthood who claimed that the name of our Creator was too sacred to use as per Exodus 20:7, changed the use of the name from Yahweh (barack be He) to Adnonai (aka the Sumerian god Adonis). The eventual use down through the ages of "Lord" forom Ba'El (Baal) and God from the Norse Gud.

One more thing. Do you agree that language can only be offensive if the individual is offended by it? I would love to hear your take on it. Everything else you said was spot on and I can understand the logic. Excellent points all round and I shall keep that in mind.

Shalom my brother.

Andrew (CS).

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#477633 Jan 17, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
there is only one G-D
and one ruler of this world-so called prience of this world satan
according to your confused mind there is many gods, it look like you include yourselves as god too?
CS is not your brother,his beliefs are completly far away and sect beliefs not respecting yours
what kind of brother he is,if he protect own room and destroy room of his brother
IT LOOK LIKE AGAIN BOTH OF YOU ARE JUST SIMPLE CYBER HIPOCRITES
Fail.
Your attempts at division are useless. Your Christian witness suffers much.

Shalom.

:)

CS.

Fennario

#477634 Jan 17, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
show me where in bible it say can beat a slave until death because slave is property. I want to see that.
Seriously? Are you going to let unbelievers show you up in bible knowledge?

"And if a man smite his servant, or his maid, with a rod, and he die under his hand; he shall be surely punished. Notwithstanding, if he continue a day or two, he shall not be punished: for he is his money." - Exodus 21:20-21
trifecta1 wrote:
is because you bible illiterate because you think that. you just like most of the unlearned and oblivious people on here that write the bible but no know what it mean.
What?

I think you just called me bible illiterate and unlearned, which is remarkable given the context. Are you now about to tell me what that scripture that you were unaware of ten minutes ago actually means?
trifecta1 wrote:
the verse mean if the owner beat his slave and he die the same day the owner will be be punished. if the slave not die the same time but a few days later that mean the owner never mean to kill the slave, it was an accident, and when the slave die the loss of the asset or the money in the slave is loss enough for the owner.
I guess you are.

Where does you bible say that? You don't get to make excuses or invent reasons for your god.

Furthermore, that's irrational. The loss to the owner is the same whether the slave dies immediately or in a week.

Lastly, what an impoverished moral code you have accepted and even chosen to defend. You are saying that if I intend to beat a man to withing an inch of his life, but accidentally kill him instead, that the act goes from immoral to moral?

Fennario

#477635 Jan 17, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
so either way the owner suffer loss. the bible no give permission for the slave owner to commit murder, is the rebellion and evil inside of you let you think that.
Sorry, but you stand for something corrupt and dysfunctional. It needs correcting. The moral lessons taught from that bible are abominable.

I know that many Christians reject such ideas, often by calling it old law. And that's good. To my knowledge, Jesus never abolished the old law. That was Paul.

Jesus taught in Matt. 5:18-19 that Old Testament law was still in effect:

"For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach [them], the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven."

But Paul had a different idea in Romans 10:4:

"For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness for every one who believes."

Thank you, Paul.
trifecta1 wrote:
God is love loving and moral, that God is Jesus.
Yeah. We just saw some of that morality and love. You've learned your lesson well.

Fennario

#477636 Jan 17, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
This is Spam. you not respond to my writing
How would you know? With all due respect, you are functionally illiterate - in English, anyway.
trifecta1 wrote:
Incidentally, I KNOW, hell is real.
I not guessing.
Yes, Liette.
trifecta1 wrote:
Anyone doubt what Jesus say, is a fake Christian and a fake Jesus follower.
I am so busted.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#477637 Jan 17, 2013
Therefore the law is slacked and judgment doth never go forth for the wicked doeth compass about righteous;therefore wrong judgment proceedeth.

Behold ye among the heathens and regard and wonder marvellously;for I work a work in your days which ye will not beleive through it be told you.

And the Lord answered and said write the vision and make it plain upon the tables that he may run that readeth it.

For the earth shall be filled with knowledge of the glory of the Lord as waters cover the sea.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#477638 Jan 17, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
What?
I think you just called me bible illiterate and unlearned, which is remarkable given the context. Are you now about to tell me what that scripture that you were unaware of ten minutes ago actually means?
<quoted text>
I guess you are.
Where does you bible say that? You don't get to make excuses or invent reasons for your god.
Furthermore, that's irrational. The loss to the owner is the same whether the slave dies immediately or in a week.
Lastly, what an impoverished moral code you have accepted and even chosen to defend. You are saying that if I intend to beat a man to withing an inch of his life, but accidentally kill him instead, that the act goes from immoral to moral?
no, if the slave die the same day is murder and the slave owner will be charged with murder. I don't have to invent anything, the bible say what it say. some like you just read the bible for accusation but not read it carefully. you read it carefully you would see the bible did not condone murder of a slave.

never say it moral to beat and they die days later. all bible say is if the slave die, the owner lose a very expensive asset. if it moral or not why you not go ask those that put people in slavery. God no tell anyone to do that, people do that on they own.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#477639 Jan 17, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
OK
There exist few points of not understanding anything by you
HOW DEMENTED LIAR ARE YOU
I finish with you and investigation of your wicked character having nothing to do with TRUTH AND G-D YHAVEH SABAOTH
1/You call yourselves'ZIONISTICLION" you are not even tail of dead lion= YOU ARE LIAR
2/You call yourselves'zionistic tiger" you are not even dung fallen from tiger a...= YOU ARE LIAR
3/You call me friend without of asking to be my friend
again you have not idead what a definition friendship is,
YOU ARE NOT MY FRIEND= YOU ARE LIAR
4/you demand from me and others confessions who were are and what we worship?
You are not spiritual authority or credited by law of this country to ask such demands= YOU ARE SICK LIAR
5/ You to much worry about someone dirty kitchen sink full of roaches, and crying babies
You really doesn't care about your own clean kitchen and wife strougles to help her to clean all mouses,roaches and ants from your kitchen
You are nousy of other houses cleaness = YOU ARE HIPOCRTIE AND LIAR
WHOLE ASSUMPTION IS:
YOUR TRUE CHARACTER IS REVEALED,YOU ARE FAKE RABBEE TRYING TO CHANGE MINDS OF BELIEVERS,BUT YOU DON'T CHANGE YOUR OWN WICKED RANTS
You give false witness ,claiming that cyber space fall in the category of TRUE WITNESS TO ALL NATIONS.... GIVEN BY JESUS CHRIST=
YOU ARE LIAR AGAIN
FOR YOU AS FAKEN TEACHER,RABBE AND FALSE WITNESS LEFT IS ONLY ONE SENTENCE SOUND LOUD
FART
Change the minds of believers in what? You can't say G-D and yahweh together. I don't need to be any kind of authority to TELL you that.

:)

I am your friend, you just don't know it yet, so you best be happy about it.

Who was Jesus Christ? Is Jesus his first name and Christ his last name? My friend, you really need to calm down and check the facts. If I cared nothing about you, then I wouldn't be sharing these things with you.

Yes, I think you're a bit silly, hypocritical, deceiitful and a poor influence on others but all in all I believe you have nice qualities. yes, even over the internet I can tell.

I feel for you, because you refuse to open up your mind to constructive reasoning and your heart to Love, Simcah and Shalom. You are angry and bitter. About what? I do not know but you don't need to come on the internet daily and take your frustrations out on people because you lack understanding and you fail to grasp teh simple concept of scripture.

Not to worry. I maintain you're not hopeless. In fact, you're far from hopeless. You are a gem in the rough, you just need to be polished up some and shined. So please, stop behaving so idiotic, it isn't a good look for you.

Shalom my friend!

Signed:
Zionist Regime of the Future.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#477640 Jan 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Me, too. Thanks.
I've got something here that you may find amusing and even touching:
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup...
I saved the link. i will ensure that I look at it when I leave work.

Hope you're having a great day so far. It is a beautiful morning.

Andrew (CS).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
__POPE OUTED --- Shockwaves from Rome__ 1 hr Nov 2017 1
gay guys for skype?? (Jun '14) 1 hr Zack17almos 18 4
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr TrumpTheRetard 41,701
Would the world have been better off...without ... 1 hr Friend of Dr Reality 8
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Eagle 12 - 6,594
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr JesusWasNOTaJew G... 690,355
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr wherearethegods 989,716
More from around the web