|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting, Jesuits?
Bonsoir mon ami, I have studied under the Jesuits as a child growing up in the Garden District of New Orleans. They were good to me and my family, but goodness is something that in my opinion is something that must be discerned through their empathy and compassion. Their teachings to me were very thorough and yes they were strict although never with me lol!

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
You just lied.
Shrinkie-Dinkie...that's funny!! Stay outta the pool, or you'll shrinkie your dinkie even more!!
LMAO!!!
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care you old coyote female
if I lie or tell the truth
it doesn't boder me at all
Shrinkie-dinkie!
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text> with crips like you without of morals God or respect
Have you burned any witches lately, or just a few good books?
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text> that is all what primitive brain like your can respond;
"Shrienkie -Dinbkie,,that"funny!! he he hhh
Well, it is. Shrinkie-dinkie!
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
please don't jump with me into pool because my loud fart is able to lnock you completly on the bottom of this pool
laflomo [popo bsik
I would *never* jump into your cesspool! You are welcome to it.

Are you drunk?

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You mean, this *isn't* a public forum? You'd better alert Topix.
Y'dumbfuck.
"Saints?" HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!!
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You're on your way to HELL,WITCH!
I'll tell your parents you'll be with them soon.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
o o o ouuuuuuu poor scum atheistic babe
I see your miserable cry of coyote from nebraska fields
public can be only toilet in Washington DC,you dumb old baba
rather you alert topix not me,
I never try to ban anyone, but you doo this?
pfei
What part of Retard-O Land are you from? I'm planning a road trip soon, and I'd like to circle it on a map so I can avoid your hometown.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You're on your way to HELL,WITCH!
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
she already is in hell,
Naw, I just need to turn down the thermostat a little.

I'll tell you what Hell is; it's the Costco parking lot on a Sunday afternoon.
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>only deserve to throw on her head bunch of camel dung for their cries blasphemies and wickedness(she loves those terms)
good bye my dear bad boy dr
You're so weird you're funny.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir mon ami, thank you for understanding my point, my soulmate and I have also been attacked by Evangelicals for believing this and even by our fellow Catholics. Extremism is a disease of the mind and too many Christians in power develop a "God-complex" pride goeth before the fall I believe. What do you believe?
Yes, PRIDE is one of the worst (diseases), lol -, to have , on anything , not just in Religion, or in your beliefs. It is really bad in your FAITH though, because that is your SOUL your messing with, and you seem to think you know more than even GOD.

Pride reminds me of a big tall building (skyscrapers), but weak foundation, and it will FALL one of the days, the taller ( PROUDER) you get in yourself.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
my d.. is dead to use right hand
only this what you can throw for your stupid paranoidal defence,you miserable coyote from nebraska fields
your brain riches are worth only 1 chinesse penny
Whiskey tango foxtrot?

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you call despiseful immoral atheistic dung coyote that she is worth anything normal
blaspheming God year by years from her cave hole?
anyway
maybe Drew was right maybe your are not previous awatar LE LE
is so?
I HONESTLY APOLOGIZE YOU FOR THIS NOT DESIREBLE WIND AGAINST YOU.
I PUT MY DOUBT BEFORE,ONLY YOUR AWATAR COULD MISELAD ME,
ACCEPT MY APOLOGY IF YOU ARE NOT THE SAME POSTER WHO ADMITED LAUDLY BEFORE 5/21 about sexual orientation
Wtf?

Ma che cazzo stai parlando?

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Why should jesus love you? Why the hell should *anyone* love you? You insult people and then end your post with "peace," as if that's supposed to mean anything. What a friggin' hypocrite.
<quoted text>
Hi, Gracie!!
Doesn't it kind of make you wonder how many socks are worn around here by the same moron?
I've been fine; I recently had my schedule reworked at the vet clinic, so now I have Wednesdays off along with every other Saturday.
I've never been to Disney World, but I have been to Disneyland in Anaheim a few times; I swear, even the eighty year old tourists act like kids over there.
Lawest is no different from the muslims; I refer to his kind as "Taliban Christians," because they're no different from the Taliban Muslims when it comes to treating women as equals.
He's a dick.
<quoted text>
Buonasera.
<quoted text>
According to a zillion other christians, Catholics aren't christian, they're Pagan. But then, so am I--so we're in good company.
<quoted text>
(*blush*) Mille grazie!
<quoted text>
I've always had a fondness for wolves, ever since I was a little girl. Now I have a dog that is half Alaskan Malamute and half timber wolf. He's a lot of fun, and keeps my feet warm at night while I'm watching TV.
I'd like to ask you, how *do* you react to those evangelical, born-again, "one-and-only-true" christians who tell you that Catholics aren't really christians?
Bonsoir Kaitlin, in regards to my Catholic beliefs they do not understand what we teach and what we are about, I suppose the Schism continues.

In regards to the Evangelicals they shall be judged by their actions towards other people. I have often believed that actions speak louder than words. I also am attacked by fellow Catholics for my willingness to listen to and speak with non-believers their opinions are just as valid to me as the next person. I do not give a reaction they are free to believe as they wish but I believe as I stated beforehand that every human being is entitled to their opinion, and I do not believe in telling anyone to go to Hell to me this is blasphemy and as a human being this is not my place, does this make sense cher? I prefer to reflect my beliefs through my actions. I would like to share a quote with you if I may.

P.S.

You are to me one of interest and I would very much like to continue our dialogues. My soulmate loves wolves, he cannot be on here today but tomorrow he will.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
quando esta
italiano intervento ortaliono pirdolnieto
kleine kosa vislo wsadzone w twoju du pu oe
Your Italian sux.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
take pin
and your notice stick to your butt with sharp pin into your ugly full of dead elephant wrinkles butt
sssacz
Go stick a shovel handle as far up your ass as you like.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
Do not let your hearts be troubled.Trust in God;
Which god?

godchecker.com

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Why should jesus love you? Why the hell should *anyone* love you? You insult people and then end your post with "peace," as if that's supposed to mean anything. What a friggin' hypocrite.
<quoted text>
Hi, Gracie!!
Doesn't it kind of make you wonder how many socks are worn around here by the same moron?
I've been fine; I recently had my schedule reworked at the vet clinic, so now I have Wednesdays off along with every other Saturday.
I've never been to Disney World, but I have been to Disneyland in Anaheim a few times; I swear, even the eighty year old tourists act like kids over there.
Lawest is no different from the muslims; I refer to his kind as "Taliban Christians," because they're no different from the Taliban Muslims when it comes to treating women as equals.
He's a dick.
<quoted text>
Buonasera.
<quoted text>
According to a zillion other christians, Catholics aren't christian, they're Pagan. But then, so am I--so we're in good company.
<quoted text>
(*blush*) Mille grazie!
<quoted text>
I've always had a fondness for wolves, ever since I was a little girl. Now I have a dog that is half Alaskan Malamute and half timber wolf. He's a lot of fun, and keeps my feet warm at night while I'm watching TV.
I'd like to ask you, how *do* you react to those evangelical, born-again, "one-and-only-true" christians who tell you that Catholics aren't really christians?
Bonsoir Kaitlin as promised here is the quote:

Your sucess and happiness lies in you. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties.

I and my soulmate prefer to search for the similarities in people as opposed to the differences. This is as has always been our way of things and it shall not change.

Tell me, if you would be so kind of your personal beliefs and I also would like to know what you think of Catholocism? I am honored to address you and I look foward to hearing your response to my enquiries.

P.S.

Have you ever been to my native New Orleans?

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
No he didn't. Jesus is a myth, based on older mythology.
He never existed. Even the buybull doesn't describe him.
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
In who head yours.ya think lol.
how would you know he never existed was you there. ya think again.lol Where is the buybull humm in your back pocket lol.
The bible proves it.

You *have* read the bible, haven't you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, PRIDE is one of the worst (diseases), lol -, to have , on anything , not just in Religion, or in your beliefs. It is really bad in your FAITH though, because that is your SOUL your messing with, and you seem to think you know more than even GOD.
Pride reminds me of a big tall building (skyscrapers), but weak foundation, and it will FALL one of the days, the taller ( PROUDER) you get in yourself.
Bonsoir mon ami, yes. When a building collapses it is often due to its foundation, if a person builds their life on their ego,anger,pride and resentment of others that building will eventually collapse. A strong tower is one built of love, compassion,tolerance and understanding I and Sora (My soulmate and husband) prefer to leave the judgement to God, I merely make observations and that is all.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Which god?
godchecker.com
Only thing you show me here is your not very selective.lol

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir Kaitlin, in regards to my Catholic beliefs they do not understand what we teach and what we are about, I suppose the Schism continues.
In regards to the Evangelicals they shall be judged by their actions towards other people.
I'd rather take a tire iron to their heads.
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>I have often believed that actions speak louder than words.
I agree, one hundred percent! That's why I can't help questioning the validity of a religion that seems to believe that faith is more important than works.
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text> I also am attacked by fellow Catholics for my willingness to listen to and speak with non-believers their opinions are just as valid to me as the next person.
I like to believe that *informed* and *educated* opinions are more valid than those that are based merely on belief.
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text> I do not give a reaction they are free to believe as they wish but I believe as I stated beforehand that every human being is entitled to their opinion, and I do not believe in telling anyone to go to Hell to me this is blasphemy and as a human being this is not my place, does this make sense cher?
Absolutely!
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text> I prefer to reflect my beliefs through my actions. I would like to share a quote with you if I may.
P.S.
You are to me one of interest and I would very much like to continue our dialogues. My soulmate loves wolves, he cannot be on here today but tomorrow he will.
I would *love* to continue corresponding! Building bridges is a lot more fun than burning them down.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
That is so true. Only God knows our Heart, our every intentions.
Not one single person knows our relationship with God.
Quite. Hello 'Simplyput',pleasure.

Though one may know another professes to have a relationship, the depth cannot be known by a 'passing glance', but by careful observation over time.

"But I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh."(Gal.5:16)

What are some of those 'desires' listed?

".....sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these."(V.19-21)

Now, what should one expect to see of another who "walks in the Spirit"?

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.

And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires."(V. 22-24)

Because:

"If we live by the Spirit, let us also keep in step with the Spirit. Let us not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another."(V.25,26)

So remember:

"For the whole law is fulfilled in one word:“You shall love your neighbor as yourself.”

But if you bite and devour one another, watch out that you are not consumed by one another."(V.14,15)

Now, is this thread ruled by the former, or the latter?

(All verse ESV)

You have a good night.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
No he didn't. Jesus is a myth, based on older mythology.
He never existed. Even the buybull doesn't describe him.
<quoted text>
The bible proves it.
You *have* read the bible, haven't you?
It pretty clear you have not.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Your Italian sux.
Buona sera Kaitlin, italiano è una delle tante lingue che parlano io e la mia anima gemella. Se avete mai desiderato di condurre le nostre conversazioni in italiano non avrò alcun problema con questo, tutto ciò che ti fa comodo. Non ho alcun desiderio di fare qualsiasi unfortable di persona.

P.S.

È di origini italiane sono così? Io stesso sono un creolo.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

522 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 7 min Gray 115,005
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min June VanDerMark 532,502
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min New Age Spiritual Leader 720,379
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 min Dr_Zorderz 256,413
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 12 min Stilgar Fifrawi 224,067
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 23 min Stilgar Fifrawi 172,289
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 37 min bacon hater 93,678
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 51 min shyam 4,573
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 1 hr Helga 72
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••