Comments
459,461 - 459,480 of 599,112 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#477472
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Dundalk in Baltimore County.
Gee no, no threat, I just mentioned I have been there, I'll bet not many posters here have!
Hello Catcher,hint,... I don't believe Shrink/Pipek,et al , is anywhere near Dundalk - or these shores;)

Think your weather in So Cal should be in for a change soon(the better:)...You have a good evening.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#477473
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course.
As a child in South America, I was victimized by religious zealots who didn't even realize they were religious zealots. They simply thought they had the "truth," and anybody who didn't share their beliefs was going to burn forever in the lake of fire.
I didn't share their beliefs, but I was very young and feared that I would end up spending eternity in hell. The experience was very difficult emotionally, but it certainly showed me the importance of being sensitive to, and tolerant of, others' beliefs (or nonbeliefs),
Hearing this makes me see how much of an influence cult leaders have on people, like the Jim Jones's of the world. The brain-washing that they do. I could not see myself falling for that type of influence, but I guess it could happen , as some on here seem to say they are TRUE Christians and could possibly sneak in that type of influence, because:

1. They seem like nice people outwardly
2. They do have a spec of truth in their speech
3. They seem to have a few friends,(don't know about followers)
4 They have a good greeting to us (a bit fake though)
5. They seem to know scriptures (but twist their meaning)

One of the MAIN concerns I spot is their LACK of Trust in Jesus and more TRUST in themselves or their Minister. They are OVERPOWERING, and it is very noticeable.

You will know the truth when it comes to you and you are DRAWN in that direction, when it is truly from GOD.
Clem

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#477474
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

lil whispers wrote:
Men will tell you there he is or Here he is Do not go running off after them.For the Son of Man in his day will be like the lightning which flashes and lights up the sky from one end to the other.
Wow, sounds like a acid trip.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#477475
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
I think when you were a baby, your parents threw you against the wall one too many times.
<quoted text>
So I noticed; their inbreeding produced you.
Buona notte, piccolo cazzo.
take pin
and your notice stick to your butt with sharp pin into your ugly full of dead elephant wrinkles butt

sssacz

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#477476
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
lol..
this poster( you are posting to) really isn't worth a response..
It's like the farts "it" like to refer to.
A terrible stink that within time-- dissipates.
But only , it seems, if it is ignored..
lol..
Wish everyone would stop giving this fool a voice and simply
ignore it!!
It's nasty and ugly and not worth your valuable time..
Hello Lele, how ya be?

Remember, Shrink has quite a number of aliases , Pipek being one of them. Yeee-s , that's right , from the Camping threads. A theological dart board, wherever the dart lands...
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#477477
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Catcher,hint,... I don't believe Shrink/Pipek,et al , is anywhere near Dundalk - or these shores;)
Think your weather in So Cal should be in for a change soon(the better:)...You have a good evening.
shrink is from germany
and Pipek His wife is from austria from old Habsburg castle not far away from maraiahilferstrasse des keoetenbrucke strasse einen Kaiser Wilhem 2 great grand daughter
comprende warrior with the winds?
have nice night lonely warrio BA MB ukaji

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#477478
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course.
As a child in South America, I was victimized by religious zealots who didn't even realize they were religious zealots. They simply thought they had the "truth," and anybody who didn't share their beliefs was going to burn forever in the lake of fire.
I didn't share their beliefs, but I was very young and feared that I would end up spending eternity in hell. The experience was very difficult emotionally, but it certainly showed me the importance of being sensitive to, and tolerant of, others' beliefs (or nonbeliefs),
Bonsoir mon ami, I am so sorry you had to go through something so cruel and traumatic, I do not believe in telling people to go to Hell that is not my place nor is it my right. I have stated numerous time what I stand for and what I believe and I shall stand firm in those beliefs. In my opinion telling someone they are going to Hell for their beliefs to me is blasphemy only God has that right and not us.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#477479
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Do not let your hearts be troubled.Trust in God;trust also in me.In my Father house are many rooms If it were not so I would have told you.And if I go and prepare a place for you I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.(note;pay close attention to this last sentences for it reads)YOU KNOW THE WAY TO THE PLACE WHERE I AM GOING.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#477480
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Catcher,hint,... I don't believe Shrink/Pipek,et al , is anywhere near Dundalk - or these shores;)
Think your weather in So Cal should be in for a change soon(the better:)...You have a good evening.
It's much better already--tomorrow should hit 70.

We wimps have had to deal with lows in the mid-30s.

It hasn't stopped the surfers though, they're hard-core.

Cheers.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#477481
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course.
As a child in South America, I was victimized by religious zealots who didn't even realize they were religious zealots. They simply thought they had the "truth," and anybody who didn't share their beliefs was going to burn forever in the lake of fire.
I didn't share their beliefs, but I was very young and feared that I would end up spending eternity in hell. The experience was very difficult emotionally, but it certainly showed me the importance of being sensitive to, and tolerant of, others' beliefs (or nonbeliefs),
Interesting, Jesuits?

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#477482
Jan 16, 2013
 
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir mon ami, I am so sorry you had to go through something so cruel and traumatic, I do not believe in telling people to go to Hell that is not my place nor is it my right. I have stated numerous time what I stand for and what I believe and I shall stand firm in those beliefs. In my opinion telling someone they are going to Hell for their beliefs to me is blasphemy only God has that right and not us.
There's always a silver lining, madame. The experience was difficult, but looking back I now realize that it made me a stronger, more confident person in the long run, more willing to speak out and stand up for my principles and values.

I have not forgotten that I owe you a Liszt story. I shall tell it.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#477483
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Clem wrote:
<quoted text> Wow, sounds like a acid trip.
Like 'Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds'?
simplyput

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#477484
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir mon ami, I am so sorry you had to go through something so cruel and traumatic, I do not believe in telling people to go to Hell that is not my place nor is it my right. I have stated numerous time what I stand for and what I believe and I shall stand firm in those beliefs. In my opinion telling someone they are going to Hell for their beliefs to me is blasphemy only God has that right and not us.
That is so true. Only God knows our Heart, our every intentions.
Not one single person knows our relationship with God.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#477485
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Clem wrote:
<quoted text> Wow, sounds like a acid trip.
Jesus answered Unless I wash you you have no part with me.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#477486
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Like 'Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds'?
No life on the moon either.Planet ice cold.
stars are reflections off the sun.
something science has not yet found.

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#477487
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

lil whispers wrote:
Afterward Jesus appeared again to his discipels by the Sea of Tiberias....
No he didn't. Jesus is a myth, based on older mythology.

He never existed. Even the buybull doesn't describe him.

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#477488
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
There's always a silver lining, madame. The experience was difficult, but looking back I now realize that it made me a stronger, more confident person in the long run, more willing to speak out and stand up for my principles and values.
I have not forgotten that I owe you a Liszt story. I shall tell it.
Bonsoir mon ami *Smiles gently* after the dark clouds of despair and the rain of disillusionment and bitterness comes the sun of hope, love and optimism for a better world. I shall be happy to hear it and in regards to Liszt I have a few stories of my own. I like both Liszt and Mendelsohnn although Mendelsohnn musically is more like me to a point.

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#477489
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should jesus love you? Why the hell should *anyone* love you? You insult people and then end your post with "peace," as if that's supposed to mean anything. What a friggin' hypocrite.
<quoted text>
Hi, Gracie!!
Doesn't it kind of make you wonder how many socks are worn around here by the same moron?
I've been fine; I recently had my schedule reworked at the vet clinic, so now I have Wednesdays off along with every other Saturday.
I've never been to Disney World, but I have been to Disneyland in Anaheim a few times; I swear, even the eighty year old tourists act like kids over there.
Lawest is no different from the muslims; I refer to his kind as "Taliban Christians," because they're no different from the Taliban Muslims when it comes to treating women as equals.
He's a dick.
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir mon amie,
Buonasera.
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text> the behavior seen here is indeed repulsive and contrary to any person who stands for justice and compassion, different beliefs should not lead to feuds and pointless disagreements. Every human being is entitled to their own beliefs and yes I am a Christian (A Catholic)
According to a zillion other christians, Catholics aren't christian, they're Pagan. But then, so am I--so we're in good company.
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text> I also believe in the amendments of the United States. I enjoy speaking with people of different beliefs and backgrounds and finding similarities. Compassion and mercy are universal traits that are not bound to one Faith or one ethnic group. I also would like to say that I like your avatar,
(*blush*) Mille grazie!
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text> you have an interesting screen name as well. Thank you for your time, cher.
I've always had a fondness for wolves, ever since I was a little girl. Now I have a dog that is half Alaskan Malamute and half timber wolf. He's a lot of fun, and keeps my feet warm at night while I'm watching TV.

I'd like to ask you, how *do* you react to those evangelical, born-again, "one-and-only-true" christians who tell you that Catholics aren't really christians?

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#477490
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
That is so true. Only God knows our Heart, our every intentions.
Not one single person knows our relationship with God.
Bonsoir mon ami, thank you for understanding my point, my soulmate and I have also been attacked by Evangelicals for believing this and even by our fellow Catholics. Extremism is a disease of the mind and too many Christians in power develop a "God-complex" pride goeth before the fall I believe. What do you believe?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#477491
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
No he didn't. Jesus is a myth, based on older mythology.
He never existed. Even the buybull doesn't describe him.
In who head yours.ya think lol.
how would you know he never existed was you there. ya think again.lol Where is the buybull humm in your back pocket lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

666 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 min Krackerjacks 115,556
Sudi Arabia Scientists Spreading deadly Ebola v... 5 min andet1987 4
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min waaasssuuup 533,358
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min Charlie Sheen 256,892
Name: New Century Dental Group 8 min newcenturydentalgroup 1
Some formulas of Arithmetic progression/series 8 min UidiotRaceMakeWorldPEace 3
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 9 min andet1987 5,265
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 33 min feces for jesus 721,981
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE 172,528
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••