Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#477479 Jan 16, 2013
Do not let your hearts be troubled.Trust in God;trust also in me.In my Father house are many rooms If it were not so I would have told you.And if I go and prepare a place for you I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.(note;pay close attention to this last sentences for it reads)YOU KNOW THE WAY TO THE PLACE WHERE I AM GOING.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#477480 Jan 16, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Catcher,hint,... I don't believe Shrink/Pipek,et al , is anywhere near Dundalk - or these shores;)
Think your weather in So Cal should be in for a change soon(the better:)...You have a good evening.
It's much better already--tomorrow should hit 70.

We wimps have had to deal with lows in the mid-30s.

It hasn't stopped the surfers though, they're hard-core.

Cheers.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#477481 Jan 16, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course.
As a child in South America, I was victimized by religious zealots who didn't even realize they were religious zealots. They simply thought they had the "truth," and anybody who didn't share their beliefs was going to burn forever in the lake of fire.
I didn't share their beliefs, but I was very young and feared that I would end up spending eternity in hell. The experience was very difficult emotionally, but it certainly showed me the importance of being sensitive to, and tolerant of, others' beliefs (or nonbeliefs),
Interesting, Jesuits?

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#477482 Jan 16, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir mon ami, I am so sorry you had to go through something so cruel and traumatic, I do not believe in telling people to go to Hell that is not my place nor is it my right. I have stated numerous time what I stand for and what I believe and I shall stand firm in those beliefs. In my opinion telling someone they are going to Hell for their beliefs to me is blasphemy only God has that right and not us.
There's always a silver lining, madame. The experience was difficult, but looking back I now realize that it made me a stronger, more confident person in the long run, more willing to speak out and stand up for my principles and values.

I have not forgotten that I owe you a Liszt story. I shall tell it.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#477483 Jan 16, 2013
Clem wrote:
<quoted text> Wow, sounds like a acid trip.
Like 'Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds'?
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#477484 Jan 16, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir mon ami, I am so sorry you had to go through something so cruel and traumatic, I do not believe in telling people to go to Hell that is not my place nor is it my right. I have stated numerous time what I stand for and what I believe and I shall stand firm in those beliefs. In my opinion telling someone they are going to Hell for their beliefs to me is blasphemy only God has that right and not us.
That is so true. Only God knows our Heart, our every intentions.
Not one single person knows our relationship with God.

Location hidden

#477485 Jan 16, 2013
Clem wrote:
<quoted text> Wow, sounds like a acid trip.
Jesus answered Unless I wash you you have no part with me.

Location hidden

#477486 Jan 16, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Like 'Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds'?
No life on the moon either.Planet ice cold.
stars are reflections off the sun.
something science has not yet found.

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#477487 Jan 16, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Afterward Jesus appeared again to his discipels by the Sea of Tiberias....
No he didn't. Jesus is a myth, based on older mythology.

He never existed. Even the buybull doesn't describe him.

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#477488 Jan 16, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
There's always a silver lining, madame. The experience was difficult, but looking back I now realize that it made me a stronger, more confident person in the long run, more willing to speak out and stand up for my principles and values.
I have not forgotten that I owe you a Liszt story. I shall tell it.
Bonsoir mon ami *Smiles gently* after the dark clouds of despair and the rain of disillusionment and bitterness comes the sun of hope, love and optimism for a better world. I shall be happy to hear it and in regards to Liszt I have a few stories of my own. I like both Liszt and Mendelsohnn although Mendelsohnn musically is more like me to a point.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#477489 Jan 16, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should jesus love you? Why the hell should *anyone* love you? You insult people and then end your post with "peace," as if that's supposed to mean anything. What a friggin' hypocrite.
<quoted text>
Hi, Gracie!!
Doesn't it kind of make you wonder how many socks are worn around here by the same moron?
I've been fine; I recently had my schedule reworked at the vet clinic, so now I have Wednesdays off along with every other Saturday.
I've never been to Disney World, but I have been to Disneyland in Anaheim a few times; I swear, even the eighty year old tourists act like kids over there.
Lawest is no different from the muslims; I refer to his kind as "Taliban Christians," because they're no different from the Taliban Muslims when it comes to treating women as equals.
He's a dick.
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir mon amie,
Buonasera.
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text> the behavior seen here is indeed repulsive and contrary to any person who stands for justice and compassion, different beliefs should not lead to feuds and pointless disagreements. Every human being is entitled to their own beliefs and yes I am a Christian (A Catholic)
According to a zillion other christians, Catholics aren't christian, they're Pagan. But then, so am I--so we're in good company.
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text> I also believe in the amendments of the United States. I enjoy speaking with people of different beliefs and backgrounds and finding similarities. Compassion and mercy are universal traits that are not bound to one Faith or one ethnic group. I also would like to say that I like your avatar,
(*blush*) Mille grazie!
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text> you have an interesting screen name as well. Thank you for your time, cher.
I've always had a fondness for wolves, ever since I was a little girl. Now I have a dog that is half Alaskan Malamute and half timber wolf. He's a lot of fun, and keeps my feet warm at night while I'm watching TV.

I'd like to ask you, how *do* you react to those evangelical, born-again, "one-and-only-true" christians who tell you that Catholics aren't really christians?

Location hidden

#477490 Jan 16, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
That is so true. Only God knows our Heart, our every intentions.
Not one single person knows our relationship with God.
Bonsoir mon ami, thank you for understanding my point, my soulmate and I have also been attacked by Evangelicals for believing this and even by our fellow Catholics. Extremism is a disease of the mind and too many Christians in power develop a "God-complex" pride goeth before the fall I believe. What do you believe?

Location hidden

#477491 Jan 16, 2013
<quoted text>
No he didn't. Jesus is a myth, based on older mythology.
He never existed. Even the buybull doesn't describe him.
In who head yours.ya think lol.
how would you know he never existed was you there. ya think again.lol Where is the buybull humm in your back pocket lol.

Location hidden

#477492 Jan 16, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting, Jesuits?
Bonsoir mon ami, I have studied under the Jesuits as a child growing up in the Garden District of New Orleans. They were good to me and my family, but goodness is something that in my opinion is something that must be discerned through their empathy and compassion. Their teachings to me were very thorough and yes they were strict although never with me lol!

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#477493 Jan 16, 2013
<quoted text>
You just lied.
Shrinkie-Dinkie...that's funny!! Stay outta the pool, or you'll shrinkie your dinkie even more!!
LMAO!!!
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care you old coyote female
if I lie or tell the truth
it doesn't boder me at all
Shrinkie-dinkie!
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text> with crips like you without of morals God or respect
Have you burned any witches lately, or just a few good books?
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text> that is all what primitive brain like your can respond;
"Shrienkie -Dinbkie,,that"funny!! he he hhh
Well, it is. Shrinkie-dinkie!
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
please don't jump with me into pool because my loud fart is able to lnock you completly on the bottom of this pool
laflomo [popo bsik
I would *never* jump into your cesspool! You are welcome to it.

Are you drunk?

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#477494 Jan 16, 2013
<quoted text>
You mean, this *isn't* a public forum? You'd better alert Topix.
Y'dumbfuck.
"Saints?" HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!!
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You're on your way to HELL,WITCH!
I'll tell your parents you'll be with them soon.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#477495 Jan 16, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
o o o ouuuuuuu poor scum atheistic babe
I see your miserable cry of coyote from nebraska fields
public can be only toilet in Washington DC,you dumb old baba
rather you alert topix not me,
I never try to ban anyone, but you doo this?
pfei
What part of Retard-O Land are you from? I'm planning a road trip soon, and I'd like to circle it on a map so I can avoid your hometown.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#477496 Jan 16, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You're on your way to HELL,WITCH!
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
she already is in hell,
Naw, I just need to turn down the thermostat a little.

I'll tell you what Hell is; it's the Costco parking lot on a Sunday afternoon.
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>only deserve to throw on her head bunch of camel dung for their cries blasphemies and wickedness(she loves those terms)
good bye my dear bad boy dr
You're so weird you're funny.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#477497 Jan 16, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir mon ami, thank you for understanding my point, my soulmate and I have also been attacked by Evangelicals for believing this and even by our fellow Catholics. Extremism is a disease of the mind and too many Christians in power develop a "God-complex" pride goeth before the fall I believe. What do you believe?
Yes, PRIDE is one of the worst (diseases), lol -, to have , on anything , not just in Religion, or in your beliefs. It is really bad in your FAITH though, because that is your SOUL your messing with, and you seem to think you know more than even GOD.

Pride reminds me of a big tall building (skyscrapers), but weak foundation, and it will FALL one of the days, the taller ( PROUDER) you get in yourself.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#477498 Jan 16, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
my d.. is dead to use right hand
only this what you can throw for your stupid paranoidal defence,you miserable coyote from nebraska fields
your brain riches are worth only 1 chinesse penny
Whiskey tango foxtrot?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min truth 543,043
Enabling Telepathic Communication With-In One Mind 34 min i know 9
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr curiouslu 740,070
Iranian teens convicted for making "happy video" 1 hr maid angela 2
virgin taker (Apr '13) 1 hr bouks 8
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr MUQ1 259,654
shytown 2 hr Baytown 1
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 3 hr gangsxofxroses_andii 157
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr HipGnosis 173,812
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 hr Aura Mytha 227,740

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••