Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#477418 Jan 16, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should jesus love you? Why the hell should *anyone* love you? You insult people and then end your post with "peace," as if that's supposed to mean anything. What a friggin' hypocrite.
Hi Kaitlin,
LOL, You hit the nail on the head with your response. This one reminds me of our old friend "Knoweldge". Same mean, hypocritical religious mindset. How have you been girl? I had a great time at Disney World. Didnt want to come back! You missed the post that Lawest100 said right before I left. Women shouldnt be on here "preaching"..I am JUST a women..Huh!! He is such a joke. I hope you are doing well
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#477419 Jan 16, 2013
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know these things, Shrink?
I know the Bible says this, though: James 3, "8 but no human being can tame the tongue. It is a restless evil, full of deadly poison. 9 With it we bless our Lord and Father, and with it we curse people who are made in the likeness of God. 10 From the same mouth come blessing and cursing. My brothers, these things ought not to be so. 11 Does a spring pour forth from the same opening both fresh and salt water?"
And since we have all sinned, we all will one day die.
Have a great evening, Shrink.
I know because 2 years ago before may 21/2011,on the topic 21 MAY 2011
le le admited alone his orientation,
ALSO I NEVER POST LIES

Location hidden

#477420 Jan 16, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, Grace Walker. Ewe jest. Eye remember saying that same thing 2 ewe!
<quoted text>But, Eye did.
<quoted text>C?
[quoted text]Well, eye was write. Ewe were knot.
<quoted text>Says me.
(/QUOTE)
These go on the very front and rear of every quote.
["Grace Walker"] like this..[quoted text]Well, eye was write. Ewe were knot.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#477421 Jan 16, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening Drew.
Shrink doesn't know those things. It's just another example of him going off on yet another one of his vile tangents. Sooner or later Topix will get around to removing his vile posts like they have in the past. We can only hope and pray that someday he'll realize that nobody wants that garbage in here and he'll knock it off. Or even better he'll just go away.
Hope the rest of your night is a good one. God bless.
My dear old pal
and brother in Christ
I don't like liars,atheists and all kind of sinners bringing bad name to our Lord and His believers

I tested you and Skomand today I tell everyone
YOU ARE BOTH ARE SINCERE BELIEVERS IN CHRIST AND NOT MY ENEMIES
DREW ALSO, OR L100,OR GW

I can not stand evils attasking without of end
PURE GOD,HIS LOVE AND HIS ADOPTED CHILDREN

GOD ALLOWS ME TO FULLFIL MY GIFT GIVEN WITH GRACE-GIFT OF REVEALING CAHRACTERS OF CYBER PRETENDERS AND LIARS.
I FOUND NOW WHO IS CS

But You never cursed me, or send vile responds,same never did it Skom,or Drew,or L100,OR GW,OR BLL

you guys are sincere believers that is all

RA reading my posts you don't find my harsh words against them or you and skom lately

God bless you old pal.
I always sincerely mention your name John in my prayers to be RA healthy,happy,and live eternal hope

read my last post to DREW
where from I know about Le Le,
HE ADMIT THIS ALONE WITHOUT OF ANY SHAME OR REMORSE,I posted biblical passages condemning all sinners
because Le Le is not worse or better from any of sinners

many times LL posted posts are truthful but.....?

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

#477422 Jan 16, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening Drew.
Shrink doesn't know those things. It's just another example of him going off on yet another one of his vile tangents. Sooner or later Topix will get around to removing his vile posts like they have in the past. We can only hope and pray that someday he'll realize that nobody wants that garbage in here and he'll knock it off. Or even better he'll just go away.
Hope the rest of your night is a good one. God bless.
I didn't think he did. I was just giving him the opportunity to set the record straight.

I'm enjoying my night off relaxing. Hope you have a great night as well, and may your tomorrow be even better.

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#477423 Jan 16, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
["Grace Walker"] like this..[quoted text]Well, eye was write. Ewe were knot.
Copy the following exactly, except replace the parenthesis with brackets.

(QUOTE who="Grace Walker")

(/QUOTE)

Type everything in between.

“Messenger w/ a Message”

planet earth, for now

#477424 Jan 16, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I know because 2 years ago before may 21/2011,on the topic 21 MAY 2011
le le admited alone his orientation,
ALSO I NEVER POST LIES
Okay, then I apologize for what I said in response to RA, however, I have never seen nor heard that before.

“Messenger w/ a Message”

planet earth, for now

#477425 Jan 16, 2013
Maybe you missed this Andrew (CS).

Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
So Drew, tell me something; If you saw someone laying on the side of the street because he was hit by a passing car, who would be doing teh better thing? The one that stands across the street praying and having faith the man will be ok, or the other man who rushes over to help the fallen man?
Just asking.
Andrew (CS).

What about the third person that exercises his faith by praying the man will be okay while exercising that faith by administering to the fallen until professional assistance arrives or help is no longer needed? That is what I would probably do.

Thanks for asking.

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#477426 Jan 16, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
read my last post to DREW
where from I know about Le Le,
HE ADMIT THIS ALONE WITHOUT OF ANY SHAME OR REMORSE
You said you don't lie? The above words from your own post proves that you indeed are lying shrink. Because Le_le isn't a "he" shrink.

Le_le is a woman and a mother with children who has more class, integrity, morals, and love in her little finger than you and the others that have been attacking her (namely quin and lawest) do in your whole body.

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#477427 Jan 16, 2013
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, then I apologize for what I said in response to RA, however, I have never seen nor heard that before.
Shrink is lying Drew. As you can see he doesn't even realize that Le_le is a women. Shrink has been caught in so many lies in Topix that he can't even begin to keep them all straight.

God bless.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#477429 Jan 16, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Catcher, You are correct. I bet if Lawest would study HOW many times God "laughed" and God "loves", are in the bible, Love would be in there 100 times more than laugh. People like Lawest want to stand over people with a whip and treat them like they are so beneath their high and mighty selves and then blame in on God. They sound like spoiled kids or bullies on the playground saying..IF I have to do then YOU do too..If I have to be miserable then I want YOU to be miserable kinda mentality.
The problem with that "bully" approach is that it's counterproductive, and turns people against the very tenets of the religious beliefs.

At least, that's how I see it as an observer.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#477428 Jan 16, 2013
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
trust me Drew
I never try to bring false witness about anyone
if le le is not ashame of his own orientation it is ok with me,to repeat his past words

I know,God gave me gift of searching charaqcters of people
after little while conversation with me,
THEIR CHARACTERS ARE REVEALED AND LOUD SPOKEN BY ME-without of any Lies,same was happen with RA or Skom
today I highly respect those guys as true believers and good people characters not violent, not insultive etc,
they are like you, Quin,BLL,L100.GW maybe few others

but CS is simple defeated with his activities trying to deceive american heart minds and adjusted them to his own man made sect agendas
that is all,what is by me revealed after maybe 10 or more posts from him

I even am able to apologizy all the time Skom or RA,
but my past raants against them allowed me to not have any doubtfull questions against them and people like you

God bless you,
drew you are humble person,and brother in Christ

If I depart from here,
it will be sign that my arangement part given from God came to an end

also nobody prayers will cause to dissapear me from here,
ONLY GODS APROVAL

look around?
once a while all those fithy immoral atheists ,insulting God His adopted children just jump on this topic insulting mosking and balsphemig our Precious Lord and His adopted sincere children loving Jesus comapsinately
PSALM 117

Catcher1

Hermosa Beach, CA

#477430 Jan 16, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
True God doesn't have signs of any laughs..
how you can know this,if you doesn't believe at any god?
you are just simple bul...
did somone ask you to read any postes posted here and anywhere,?
did somone invited you to post your stupid claims and insults?
do someone care of your becoming familair with other characters?
Are you that stupid not knowing different characters of 7 bilions people inhabited this earth together with those posters?
I have made best efforts to be polite, and to not insult anybody.

But I do believe I should be able to post, or ask questions, without an invitation. After all, this is a public thread, for discussion.

Sorry if I have offended you, please know that this was not my intention.

Catcher1

Hermosa Beach, CA

#477431 Jan 16, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you rather distress yourselves bambling nonsense
your knowledge of dundalk is threat?
if yes?
let me know when you are going to be next time?
anyway dundalk have about milion or more residents,
which dundalk are you talking about?
The Dundalk in Baltimore County.

Gee no, no threat, I just mentioned I have been there, I'll bet not many posters here have!
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#477432 Jan 16, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Shrink is lying Drew. As you can see he doesn't even realize that Le_le is a women. Shrink has been caught in so many lies in Topix that he can't even begin to keep them all straight.
God bless.
no
I don't know if he is women
many gays claim to be women
you are wrong

according to bad understanding by someone
many truths can be called lies,
and many lies can be called truths

you RA are old enough to know this,
because you are true believer

say example

How could I lie that I was not camping follower
IT IS IMPOSIBLE FOR PERSON BEING 33 YEARS JW, TO DEPART FROM JW DOCTRINES AND ENTER APOSTATE DOCTRINES OF CAMPING SERMONS

it is not possible for me to accept teachers teaching and worshiping christmas,eaester bunny,birthdays,crosses,nation al flags,join army, of blood transfussion

please?
RA you are old enough to know this that between past JW is not any relationship in spiritual sense with doctrines and churches of this christianity

there is many more facts not allowing me at all enter anyone earthly spiritual ranks or brotherhood,or false friendship

God bless you RA
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#477433 Jan 16, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have made best efforts to be polite, and to not insult anybody.
But I do believe I should be able to post, or ask questions, without an invitation. After all, this is a public thread, for discussion.
Sorry if I have offended you, please know that this was not my intention.
no
You did not offended me
maybe my words formula create harsh words
but You are nice poster,
and thank you so much for revealing your character
YOU ARE HUMBLE AND VERY INTELIGENT POSTER

my psychological test one time sent to someone allow me more freely to know with whom I deal behind this cyber space

Now I know who are you
Thank you
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#477434 Jan 16, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Dundalk in Baltimore County.
Gee no, no threat, I just mentioned I have been there, I'll bet not many posters here have!
from my side also was not any threat
IF WE WOULD MEET FACE TO FACE,FOR SURE YOU WOULD KNOW ME,AND DRINK GOOD COFFE AND DONUTS WOULD ALLOW US TO HAVE VERY FRIENDLY CONVERSATION
have good night

searching for answers about God is first humble step to enter narrow road of salvation
it is marvelous road

Location hidden

#477435 Jan 16, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem with that "bully" approach is that it's counterproductive, and turns people against the very tenets of the religious beliefs.
At least, that's how I see it as an observer.
Bingo..There is actually a Verse of scripture that says "Its the GOODNESS of God that leads to repentance..I guess they overlook that one too. The hell and brimstone approach is NOT the way. I agree with you Catcher. Thanks for posting this

Location hidden

#477436 Jan 16, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Copy the following exactly, except replace the parenthesis with brackets.
(QUOTE who=["Grace Walker"]I will try it again
(/QUOTE)
Type eve["Grace Walker"]I will try it again
(/QUOTE)rything in between.
["Grace Walker"]I will try it again but it I STILL cant do it..aarrrgggg..LOL
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#477437 Jan 16, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
You said you don't lie? The above words from your own post proves that you indeed are lying shrink. Because Le_le isn't a "he" shrink.
Le_le is a woman and a mother with children who has more class, integrity, morals, and love in her little finger than you and the others that have been attacking her (namely quin and lawest) do in your whole body.
my memory is long
many man call yourselves being women
Gays also have kids and family by adoption or etc....

Before I thought it was BLL
but BLL and le le are 2 diferent persons,
NOW I ASK QUESTION MYSELF IF REALLY I AM WRONG,?

How many morals and integrity le le have and how many I do have,there is not your concern as man and believer,

you never were seating with my by one table to tell about my morality,integrity,honor and devotion to my God and My Father

also please?
RA stop talk about morality and integrity,it look like you are slander,lie, and post insults

Just give us literal evidence of my low morality and low integrity,or my lies about God?

Let God bless you in this corection of your thoughts against me and others in same way,
you where eternal friend of Skom.
now you are his enemy
also who got high integrity
you or skom
skom humbly respond to you,
but you accused him without of any remorse or any friendship at all-in past and now?

be good and nice to yourselves Old pal RA
<smile>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 min Happy Lesbo 45,879
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Tellthetruth 990,665
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 24 min TRUE CATHOLIC her... 691,922
Jeffreys: Evangelicals will vote for Moore 32 min Big Al 2
__POPE & ISRAEL to SIGN Historic Agreement__ 47 min Truth 2
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 52 min TrumpyDumpty 4,397
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr TrumpyDumpty 6,689
More from around the web