Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#477397 Jan 16, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should jesus love you? Why the hell should *anyone* love you? You insult people and then end your post with "peace," as if that's supposed to mean anything. What a friggin' hypocrite.
if he believes that Jesus loves him/her

WHAT A HELL IS PROBLEM WITH YOU INSULTING HIM/HER FOR THIS

ARE YOU COMPLETE STUPID, AND NOT EVEN KNOW YOUR OWN STUPIDITY?
MHM

in second sentence you are right
Because mostly haters others post words"peace"or shaloms like CS

old mama face reality with your dr shrink?

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#477398 Jan 16, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>yes Christians must have a belief about other gods. Not only Christians think those other gods not real, christians not agree with most of the teachings those other gods represent.
So...Christians disagree with gods which aren't there?
well Christian God Jesus say render to ceasar what is ceasars. that mean pay you taxes. I no agree with all of that. Sometime government tax too much and try rob the public. but just because I disagree not mean I won't obey. So even if I disagree with some of what Christian God teach, I will still do it because I is the follower and servant, I not Jesus.
Fair enough. Do you keep slaves, or approve of keeping slaves? The Bible says slavery is perfectly acceptable, and in fact Jesus even healed a slave. So then slavery must be OK, right?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#477399 Jan 16, 2013
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to be sorry, Le le. I know you don't try to force anything on anyone. Each of us is on a unique spiritual journey, and no other has ever walked in our shoes. So for them to condemn is going directly against what they are commanded to do, according to the Bible. So, once their self-righteousness has been pointed out to them, and they show no remorse or repentance, I choose to let them frolic and bask in their own putridity and pray that God will illuminate them.
You will recall that I said that it is simple or easy, so easy that even a child could understand. But it seems that the self-annointed intellects that frequent this place cannot come to grips that Jesus paid it, once and for all. And therefore it is by grace we have been saved, through faith, and that faith comes from God, not men. This, my dear, gives me joy, peace and affords me rest.
LE LE
is homosexual transgressor of moral Gods Law Gal 5;17-21. romans 1;24-32.Lev 18;22

LE LE never entered on the narrow road spiritual juorney,

Le Le is rather on the road of death SINFUL CREATURE LIKE ALL THIEFS,ALCOHOLICS ADULTERS,FORNICATORS ETC...... Gal 5;17-21
because Romans 6;23....clear and plain tell us
...wages for sin is death.......
THIS IS NOT SPIRITUAL JURNEY AT ALL
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#477400 Jan 16, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Fair enough. Do you keep slaves, or approve of keeping slaves? The Bible says slavery is perfectly acceptable, and in fact Jesus even healed a slave. So then slavery must be OK, right?
question?
does your twisted moraly orientation allow you to enter topic of people who are against all kind of sins included yours?
Romans 1;24-32.Lev 18;22

if yout filthy soul and body is not able to find quiet place,only rambling with insults against poor"saints"
JUST DEPART TO THE BED AND SLEEP ALL NIGHT LONG,IF YOUR SOUL AND A.. IS TIRED AND LONELY

Posters like you,are like wandering filthy full of viomits devils wandering around and spewing against holy ones and poor saints

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#477401 Jan 16, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
Well, BLL. I must admit, ewe R sew much more superior than eye.
Oh, Grace Walker. Ewe jest. Eye remember saying that same thing 2 ewe!
Grace Walker wrote:
Eye don't remember that.
But, Eye did.
Grace Walker wrote:
Well, Grace Walker. Eye must admit, ewe R sow much more superior than eye.
C?
Grace Walker wrote:
Eye sea.
Well, eye was write. Ewe were knot.
Grace Walker wrote:
Says ewe.
Says me.

To show you, I'll use parenthesis instead of brackets. But, where there's a parenthesis, replace it with a bracket.

(QUOTE who="Grace Walker")

That's the beginning sequence. The end sequence looks like this, but again, with brackets instead of parenthesis.

(/QUOTE)

These go on the very front and rear of every quote.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#477402 Jan 16, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
how you know they not there? if you ask a muslim he no think Jesus God, he think God no have no Son. you ask a hindu they have they own gods. So just because I no think they there that not mean they not there. I know hindu that say they see hindu god. I not going to tell them that they hallucinate just like they can't tell me I not experience my God Jesus. I just no agree with the teachings of the hindu God. I think the muslim and the hindu experience god, just not a god that have they best interest.

I would have to live back then to see what that kind of slavery like. I no think slavery in Jesus days mean slavery that happen in america. if a slave get clothes and food and can marry and not get abused and his master love him, I no think that slave will complain and they was lots of slave like that in rome.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#477403 Jan 16, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
you are slave of your own filthy immorality and empty brain?
IT IS OK AND ACCEPTABLE TO BE SLAVE LIKE YOU AND BAMBLING BUL....

if Jesus healed slaves it does mean he healed them from any slavery included being slave of filthy sin

Jesus to this time never heal you,and slavery accepted by you alone is PERFECTLY OK

you are half atheistic head and stupid

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#477404 Jan 16, 2013
TAKE TWO
Grace Walker wrote:
Well, BLL. I must admit, ewe R sew much more superior than eye.
Oh, Grace Walker. Ewe jest. Eye remember saying that same thing 2 ewe!
Grace Walker wrote:
Eye don't remember that.
But, Eye did.
Brother Lee Love wrote:
Well, Grace Walker. Eye must admit, ewe R sow much more superior than eye.
C?
Grace Walker wrote:
Eye sea.
Well, eye was write. Ewe were knot.
Grace Walker wrote:
Says ewe.
Says me.

The following goes before every quote, but replace the parenthesis with brackets.

(QUOTE who="Grace Walker")

The following follows every quote. And again, replace the parenthesis with brackets.

(/QUOTE)
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#477405 Jan 16, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Eidmyou know Catholics were forbidden from owning firearms in Colonial days?
Did you know Christians escaped persecution in Europe, from other Christians, only to continue to persecute and murder each other here?
Did you know the NRA has supported various gun control measures throughout their history?
Did you know that the NRA was committed to gun-control laws for most of the 20th century—helping to write most of the federal laws restricting gun use until the 1980s?
Did you know that before the 1970s that the NRA was not interested in The Second Amendment?
Did you know that it was the Black Panther Party that was the first to push for the individual right to bear arms in this country, in 1967, and could be considered the fathers of the right to individual gun ownership in this country?
Did you know that no one advocated for arming young, black men when Treyvon Martin was murdered?
Did you know that the Second Amendment was not composed to protect the citizens from the government but the government from the citizens?
Did you know all the above is true and easily verifiable by you with a simple Google search but you won't be bothered to have your violent views and revisionist history challenged?
Did you know that this quote by Washingtom is bogus?
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
Did you know this is the real quote and speaks to a well-regulated militia, not individual gun rights?
"A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a Uniform and well digested plan is requisite: And their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories, as tend to render them independent others, for essential, particularly for military supplies."
I never meet so stupid ones like you HU
stealing computer from mental hospital, hiding your own twisted like criminal paragraph face,and mouth left side reaching long bat ear,
and posting such crap, also entering places not wishable to be for you here,

just fly with the speed of old bike from this place,
because stinks flows from your posts

THIS PLACE IS HOLY PLACE DESIGNED FOR "SAINTS"
NOT INSECTS ATHEISTIC RATS AND FILTHY IMMORAL BUMS!!!

hush hush hush
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#477406 Jan 16, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't mean to cause you distress.
By the way, I have been to Dundalk!!(I lived in Montgomery County though.)
you rather distress yourselves bambling nonsense

your knowledge of dundalk is threat?
if yes?
let me know when you are going to be next time?

anyway dundalk have about milion or more residents,
which dundalk are you talking about?

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#477407 Jan 16, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>how you know they not there? if you ask a muslim he no think Jesus God, he think God no have no Son. you ask a hindu they have they own gods. So just because I no think they there that not mean they not there. I know hindu that say they see hindu god. I not going to tell them that they hallucinate just like they can't tell me I not experience my God Jesus. I just no agree with the teachings of the hindu God. I think the muslim and the hindu experience god, just not a god that have they best interest.
Well, for myself, I would not believe in the existence of any claimed god until some objective evidence were presented. Otherwise, as you point out, all of them might exist. And there isn't enough time in the day to worship and follow all of them. Especially if most or none of them really exist anyway.
I would have to live back then to see what that kind of slavery like. I no think slavery in Jesus days mean slavery that happen in america. if a slave get clothes and food and can marry and not get abused and his master love him, I no think that slave will complain and they was lots of slave like that in rome.
The Bible says it's OK to beat a slave to death if the master so chooses, because they are property. But even aside from that, is there anything moral about enslaving someone against their will? If that isn't evil, then what is?
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#477408 Jan 16, 2013
http://news.yahoo.com/ap-gfk-poll-rage-over-c... I don't believe it,and I disagree. As evil and horrific as the Sandy Hook incident was,it does NOT top having wahabi-terrorists slam two hijacked jumbo jets into two 110 story buildins at 500 mph,having people jumping from the tops floors,and having those two buildings fall and kill thousands of people. Don't give Adam Lanza more credit for his evil acts of wickedness than he deserves.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#477411 Jan 16, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/ap-gfk-p oll-rage-over-conn-tragedy-top s-001320232.html I don't believe it,and I disagree. As evil and horrific as the Sandy Hook incident was,it does NOT top having wahabi-terrorists slam two hijacked jumbo jets into two 110 story buildins at 500 mph,having people jumping from the tops floors,and having those two buildings fall and kill thousands of people. Don't give Adam Lanza more credit for his evil acts of wickedness than he deserves.
Hi Poor bum
just please?dissapear from here

because dr Shrink chase this wicked atheists invasion to this holy land
they post last 40 minutes all evils,and attack our precious Lord and "saints" here

bye Do Do Coockodoo mr Hyde

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#477410 Jan 16, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I never meet so stupid ones like you HU
stealing computer from mental hospital, hiding your own twisted like criminal paragraph face,and mouth left side reaching long bat ear,
and posting such crap, also entering places not wishable to be for you here,
just fly with the speed of old bike from this place,
because stinks flows from your posts
THIS PLACE IS HOLY PLACE DESIGNED FOR "SAINTS"
NOT INSECTS ATHEISTIC RATS AND FILTHY IMMORAL BUMS!!!
hush hush hush
I think when you were a baby, your parents threw you against the wall one too many times.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#477412 Jan 16, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your god laughs at people?
That surely isn't appropriate behavior for a god, wouldn't you say?
I'm reading some very strange things on this thread.
But I will say, I'm becoming familiar with the cast of characters.
Some are loving, others....not so much.
No, God could never laugh at us.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#477414 Jan 16, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, for myself, I would not believe in the existence of any claimed god until some objective evidence were presented. Otherwise, as you point out, all of them might exist. And there isn't enough time in the day to worship and follow all of them. Especially if most or none of them really exist anyway.
<quoted text>
The Bible says it's OK to beat a slave to death if the master so chooses, because they are property. But even aside from that, is there anything moral about enslaving someone against their will? If that isn't evil, then what is?
where in bible it say that??? I notice a lot of people on here write bible but no know bible. so you show me where in bible it say can beat a slave until death because slave is property. I want to see that.

well there is war. in war if a country get defeated part of the spoils of war is to take those people of the defeated nation and make them slaves. how you can blame God for that? blame the conquering nation that enslave.

I understand what you say about objective evidence. I was looking into buddhism for long time, so I familiar with why you say what you because buddhism has lots of atheistic beliefs.

unfortunately for you writer,you won't find no objective evidence of God, there is only spiritual evidence. If God was objective then no need for faith. and God say can't please him with no faith. so you in a catch22.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#477413 Jan 16, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
go away you crazy atheistic bum

it is ok?when you beat your own a.....making swollen and look like female organ?

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

#477415 Jan 16, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
LE LE
is homosexual transgressor of moral Gods Law Gal 5;17-21. romans 1;24-32.Lev 18;22
LE LE never entered on the narrow road spiritual juorney,
Le Le is rather on the road of death SINFUL CREATURE LIKE ALL THIEFS,ALCOHOLICS ADULTERS,FORNICATORS ETC...... Gal 5;17-21
because Romans 6;23....clear and plain tell us
...wages for sin is death.......
THIS IS NOT SPIRITUAL JURNEY AT ALL
How do you know these things, Shrink?

I know the Bible says this, though: James 3, "8 but no human being can tame the tongue. It is a restless evil, full of deadly poison. 9 With it we bless our Lord and Father, and with it we curse people who are made in the likeness of God. 10 From the same mouth come blessing and cursing. My brothers, these things ought not to be so. 11 Does a spring pour forth from the same opening both fresh and salt water?"

And since we have all sinned, we all will one day die.

Have a great evening, Shrink.

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#477416 Jan 16, 2013
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know these things, Shrink?
I know the Bible says this, though: James 3, "8 but no human being can tame the tongue. It is a restless evil, full of deadly poison. 9 With it we bless our Lord and Father, and with it we curse people who are made in the likeness of God. 10 From the same mouth come blessing and cursing. My brothers, these things ought not to be so. 11 Does a spring pour forth from the same opening both fresh and salt water?"
And since we have all sinned, we all will one day die.
Have a great evening, Shrink.
Good evening Drew.

Shrink doesn't know those things. It's just another example of him going off on yet another one of his vile tangents. Sooner or later Topix will get around to removing his vile posts like they have in the past. We can only hope and pray that someday he'll realize that nobody wants that garbage in here and he'll knock it off. Or even better he'll just go away.

Hope the rest of your night is a good one. God bless.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#477417 Jan 16, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
I think when you were a baby, your parents threw you against the wall one too many times.
My parents made me so bizzare smart and top thinker
able to destroy stupid like you with only few written words,

rather you are missed embrio found in the old basement bottle and implanted and born as babe wolf- not wolf only stinking coyote from nebraskas preries

go sleep,because daay of your stupidity reached high level of dumpster pit full of watery cow manure

this place is for pure christians and "saints" not for sick moral,spiritual,or body perverts
Hush Hush HUSH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 min Bongo 52,579
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Rosesz 693,393
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min Big Al 992,250
Walgreens is owned by Christ-rejecting Jews 40 min Laughing Out Loud... 22
Hi!!!! My name is Buhwheet!!! 50 min Doctor REALITY 4
Huge march TODAY and TOMORROW 1 hr keeping warm keep... 7
Allah is Satan hiding behind the name 2 hr Doctor REALITY 36
More from around the web