Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#477316 Jan 16, 2013
CORRECTION for inclusion...

John 10:35
Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods [G2316]? If he called them gods [G2316], unto whom the word of God [G2316] came, and the scripture cannot be broken...

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

#477317 Jan 16, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen. But they would rather listen to their preacher instead of God. I use to believe JUST like some of these religious folks on here. Wonder if they know what "entering into HIS Rest means. LOL..They probably refer to that as Sunday rest. Have a blessed day Drew. God Bless You
Me too, Grace. I wonder if they ever sing this song that Fannie Crosby wrote:

1. Blessed assurance, Jesus is mine!
O what a foretaste of glory divine!
Heir of salvation, purchase of God,
born of his Spirit, washed in his blood.

This is my story, this is my song,
praising my Savior all the day long;
this is my story, this is my song,
praising my Savior all the day long.

2. Perfect submission, perfect delight,
visions of rapture now burst on my sight;
angels descending bring from above
echoes of mercy, whispers of love.

3. Perfect submission, all is at rest;
I in my Savior am happy and blest,
watching and waiting, looking above,
filled with his goodness, lost in his love.

And I hope you have a day full of blessings, too.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#477318 Jan 16, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
the Holy Bible. Its the best selling book worldwide, go read it.
I've read it several times, and studied it as well.

BTW, there was never a book on any bookshelf that was ever so infrequently purchased or read by the owner.
trifecta1 wrote:
I not worship your God reason, I worship Jesus Christ, the maker of reason and the [reason]for your eternal punishment.
Here's another unacceptable behavior from some ill-mannered theists: the threat of hellfire to an unbeliever. This is nothing less than terrorism, like a ransom or blackmail note. It has no effect on a skeptic apart from earning you a little contempt.

Did I threaten you, or merely contradict something that you hold dear? I understand that you don't like that, but sorry, but that can't be a factor. This is a marketplace of assorted ideas, some contradictory to yours. It is not a protected environment like your Sunday services where you are free to threaten and impugn skeptics with immunity.

When you cross certain lines, you will invite a whole new way of conversing. As I told LAWLESS, respect is mutual or not at all.

So now I have to tell you how useless it is for you to shake your Scary Chicken On The Stick with jingly bells at somebody like me. Am I expected to swoon in fear? It's not going to happen.

The Scary Chicken is pretty useless with mature skeptics. You've already gleaned everybody in my demographic that is susceptible to that vapid threat. You just appear impotent and ridiculous doing it here.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#477319 Jan 16, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that you have that backwards. What would you know about spirituality? Do you think it has anything to do with spirits and ghosts?
<quoted text>
I rebuked the filthy hate speech that you - and only you thus far - carted out here - the bit about all unbelievers being corrupt and abominable. Did you think that you were still free to post such calumny, but that the target of your words would have to sit there silently and take it?
That's no longer necessary. The times have changed. We have a choice to answer you now. You heard mine.
Have you ever heard of the Golden Rule? It's one of the bedrocks of humanist ethics. You should learn it. You might not have to deal with the people you hurt "lashing" back at you.
>>>>> sigh <<<<<

You mister/madam are very much off the chain, ghost and spirits may be your bag ( as they said in the 60's ) but Ss I of course was referring to the things of God almighty, but you have already showm me that that you have an obvious aversion to the truth and God's Word and I see that very much offends you.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#477320 Jan 16, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
While I understand your statement, it is not supported by that verse.
All Paul was saying is that prejudice and elitism has no place among the followers of Jesus.
And the verse did speak very much for itself, so it did fit.

Blessings.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#477321 Jan 16, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
....I don't know...I seldom read this thread any more...there is no need...the few times that I do drop in...I haven't missed anything. I am also finding out that WINLAC in it's current state has nothing to offer me either....
It sometimes isn't worth digging throught he manure to get to the pony.
Agreed.

“Messenger w/ a Message”

planet earth, for now

#477322 Jan 16, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
So Drew, tell me something; If you saw someone laying on the side of the street because he was hit by a passing car, who would be doing teh better thing? The one that stands across the street praying and having faith the man will be ok, or the other man who rushes over to help the fallen man?
Just asking.
Andrew (CS).
What about the third person that exercises his faith by praying the man will be okay while exercising that faith by administering to the fallen until professional assistance arrives or help is no longer needed? That is what I would probably do.

Thanks for asking.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#477323 Jan 16, 2013
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Scott. Well if the truth be told, Le le knows my beliefs, and she knows that I don't agree with her in her belief that all will be saved in the end. The difference is that we have genuine respect for each other and speak to each other in ways that are not condescending, therefore the respect remains. So tell the whole story, not just an excerpt from it.
Furthermore, are we not supposed to encourage others when we see growth?
Good afternoon Drew, yes we are suppose to exalt and encourage one another when we see spiritual IN CHRIST..........but hanging on to witchcraft and believing opposite the Word ( like believing everyone is going to be saved ) is not spiritual growth IN God.

As for the tellingvthe whole story between you b and le le..........I only remember reading that excerpt between you two because she was attacking me even then and I saw my name mentioned, otherwise I seldom monitor the conversation between you two.

Peace.

Fennario

#477324 Jan 16, 2013
"Do you know the balancings of the clouds, the wondrous works of him who is perfect in knowledge." - Job 37:16

"Great is our Lord and mighty in power; his understanding has no limit." - Psalm 147:5
Brother Lee Love wrote:
What those verses don't suggest, to me, is that "God" is omniscient. "Perfect knowledge" does not suggest infinite knowledge of all, past, present, and future, events. Past and present, yes. But, not future.
Disagree.

Where did you get that? Many of your fellow Christians would disagree.

For me, if it's not in your bible, then you just made it up.
Brother Lee Love wrote:
I might have perfect knowledge of numbers and mathematics. But, this does not suggest that I have perfect knowledge of mathematical formulas that haven't been invented yet.
Your bible doesn't qualify or limit the domains of your god's knowledge.
Brother Lee Love wrote:
In saying that, "God" did not create man as sinners. Nor did "God" know man was going to sin. The proverbial tree of the knowledge of good and evil was His fail-safe, for the possibility that man might sin.
I'm very familiar with your bible, and I'm pretty sure that you just made that up, too.
Brother Lee Love wrote:
Of course, man did. But, to say that "God" created man as sinners, considering all that's to take into account, is preposterous.
Why? Because you don't like the implications?

Fennario

#477325 Jan 16, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
It makes absolutely no sense, at all, to believe such a thing.
You don't want to go there. Your only defense is faith. On the battlefield of reason, you have already conceded defeated by choosing faith.
Brother Lee Love wrote:
Hebrews 11:6 says, "But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him."
Without faith, it is impossible to believe in your god.
Brother Lee Love wrote:
My belief in "God" is not based on faith, as faith is "the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."
Drew H just posted that, "we know that faith produces works, and it [is] that faith that pleases God."

If he's right, you displease your god.
Brother Lee Love wrote:
I've concluded that faith is encouraged and strengthened by what's written of and from Him. But, as to Him, I know He exists.
And I know that you don't know that. You don't seem to know the difference between knowledge and faith based belief.

Fennario

#477326 Jan 16, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
You don't have faith in electricity. Your faith is based on the device that causes the electricity to perform. I have faith that if I flip the switch, the light will turn on.
That's not faith in the religious sense of the word, just as river banks are not banks in the financial sense of the word. Just because two ideas share the same word with the same spelling and pronunciation doesn't make them the same.

"Faith" that the lights will go on when I flip the switch is radically different from religious faith. Only the first is evidence based, is less than certain, and is amenable to revision pending the uncovering of conflicting evidence.
Brother Lee Love wrote:
As it's written, "Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse."
Can we dispense with the scripture as evidence of reality? The scriptures are just evidence of what is taught, not what is true. Offering scripture to a skeptic as evidence of what is true is not only pointless, but bound to end up with your criptures being profaned.
Brother Lee Love wrote:
Faith has no place in the belief that "God" exists.
We've found common ground at last.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#477327 Jan 16, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct.. and used to murder millions of the people already living here.
Good point.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#477328 Jan 16, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
G-damn means nothing becauseit isn't His name. There are several gods or several things people worship as god down to their job, money and car. So g-d means nothing except the individual has a foul mouth.

Shalom!
Andrew (CS).

EDITED FOR SPACE
I've been saying the same for years now, regarding the infamous "gosh darned" thing.

Correct. "God" is not His name, which is why I never use the capitalized term without quotations around it. In this, a person could be referring to any of the innumerable gods that man has invented for himself. But, the question is: Is it wrong to say "gosh darn"? Is that using "God's" name in vain?

The answer is, emphatically, "No," but "Yes," too.

I'll begin with why it is wrong, if you don't mind.

It's wrong, for one reason, because people get offended by it. Of course, their getting offended is based on a lack of knowledge and an ancient superstition, but that's besides the point. Just like the early Church was instructed to refrain from eating meats that were sold in the shambles so as not to offend new converts, so should we refrain from speech that offends. The second way that makes it wrong is when we use it directly at another. And I'll get into that in a moment. So now, why isn't it wrong?

It's not wrong to say "gosh darn" in front of those that are knowledgeable of what I'm about to share with you here. First and if anything, "gosh darn" is a request. A foolish request, if anything, but a request, nonetheless. All in all, the person is requesting that "God" damn something. And this brings us back to what I was saying, as to why it is wrong. If we use the term as a request to damn another person, then we're offending not only that person and your audience, but our Godhead, too. One should never use it derogatorily at another person. However, toward a table after we stub our toe is another story. Foolish, but...

Exodus 20:7
Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

Notice, please and if you will, that this commandment does not say, "Thou shalt not take the name God in vain; for God will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain." Using the transliterated name of "God," this verse actually says, "Thou shalt not take the name of Yahoweh thy 'Elohiym in vain; for Yahoweh will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain."

In ancient times, the priesthood came to believe that the most High's name was too sacred to say out loud. Out loud, to them, became the primary meaning of "in vain." But, they were wrong. What does the commandment mean, though?

According to the law (Lev 19:12), using His name in vows with the intention of breaking the vow is to take His name in vain. Another way is by sin. Proverbs 30:8-9 says, "Remove far from me vanity and lies: give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me with food convenient for me: Lest I be full, and deny thee, and say, Who is the LORD? or lest I be poor, and steal, and take the name of my God in vain." And this is why Paul wrote, to Timothy, "Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity."

And there it is. So, saying "gosh darn" is as much taking His name in vain as it is asking Him to rebuke a person for spewing out vile insults and/or curses toward others. As it's written, using His name with unrighteous intentions, denying Him, and sinning while claiming to believe in our Godhead is taking His name in vain.

You might want to share this with Grace Walker. I don't think she reads my posts anymore.

Until next time, my Brother...

Shalowm.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#477329 Jan 16, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
In my early teens I was attending a little country church...maybe between 50 to 60 people. It had been a family church for generations for most of us in this small community.
I am not sure what specifically started the division among the members. It grew however from one small incident until it encompassed so many things. It was the beginning to the end.
Church went from an united front...people joining to worship 3 or 4 times during the week to a church divided by an aisle...literally. Sides were taken...no hands dared ventured across that aisle.
It became a statement of "I am right and you are wrong"...almost as if they were holding signs. Gossiping...back-stabbling...d eclarations of who were "true" Christians and who were not became the sermon. God seemed to have left the building.
Yesterday during my studies I ran across the verse...
Where 2 or more are gathered in my name...I am there.
If Jesus is here...he can not be heard. Maybe he is just sitting back and listening...maybe he left the building.
I don't know...I seldom read this thread any more...there is no need...the few times that I do drop in...I haven't missed anything. I am also finding out that WINLAC in it's current state has nothing to offer me either.
I do not consider anyone here following some cult...I do however think that paths have become snarled...twisted...heading in a direction that just leads some in circles.
Anyway...it is all just my opinion...worth no more than the time it took to write.
Faith should never be for the sake of who is right nor who is wrong...faith should only be for the betterment of one's life and the lives of those that can be helped through that faith. Never should one's faith be used as a weapon to injure or to annihilate.
Oh well...
you didn't study yeasterday your Bible
and verse of Jesus words was taken from your futule memory,posted here ,trying to deceive others about how zelous you are with Bible studies,and revelations only given to YOU
YOU ARE NOT BETTER THEN ALL THOSE PRETENDERS OF CHILDREN OF GOD

WHATE FAITH OF EACH ONE SERVE FOR THEM,THERE IS NOT YOUR REMANDS WHAT FAITH SUPPOSE TO BE,NOR YOUR FAKE SERMONS TEACHINGS ABOUT FAITH AND WHAT FAITH SUPPOSE TO BE

TRUE FAITH IS BASED ON THE TRUE LOVE,
TRUE AGAPE LOVE MANY TIMES CAN HURT OR DAMAGE ALL HIPOCRITIES AND LIARS ABUSING GODS LOVE AND FAITH FOR THIE OWN DEVILISH FAKEN
DOCTRINES

Please?get some spiritual education and not force your futule bamblings,
only simple can agree with you and your mind brightness of candle 0.05 Watt lumen

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#477330 Jan 16, 2013
<quoted text>
What do you know that I don't?
Apparently it would seem that you don't know that this world was intelligently Created. I suppose already that's one thin. I'm sure you also know things I don't, but it doesn't bother me.
Perhaps, but not with me. However, I have heard the apologetics defending concomitant omniscience and free will from many others.
Yes, maybe you've heard too much. So reading what anyone else writes (including what I write) may sound like the screech of chalk on a dusty black board. I've had several conversations with people who believe (or don't believe) like you. The end result: back to square one.
This sounds like an argument for why your god grants free will, not one explaining how omniscience and free will can coexist.
And I tried to control my children's thinking as much as I could in the areas that I had a strong opinion about how they should behave.
Yes, what it sounds like and what it is may well be two different things. Is it that you didn't see what I was saying or that you won't see what I was saying? It makes it a lot easier for someone to understand what is written when they don't prejudge what they believe they are reading. It should be a lot better to draw conclusions after reading rather than before.

Andrew (CS).
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#477331 Jan 16, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>I've been saying the same for years now, regarding the infamous "gosh darned" thing.
Correct. "God" is not His name, which is why I never use the capitalized term without quotations around it. In this, a person could be referring to any of the innumerable gods that man has invented for himself. But, the question is: Is it wrong to say "gosh darn"? Is that using "God's" name in vain?
The answer is, emphatically, "No," but "Yes," too.
I'll begin with why it is wrong, if you don't mind.
It's wrong, for one reason, because people get offended by it. Of course, their getting offended is based on a lack of knowledge and an ancient superstition, but that's besides the point. Just like the early Church was instructed to refrain from eating meats that were sold in the shambles so as not to offend new converts, so should we refrain from speech that offends. The second way that makes it wrong is when we use it directly at another. And I'll get into that in a moment. So now, why isn't it wrong?
It's not wrong to say "gosh darn" in front of those that are knowledgeable of what I'm about to share with you here. First and if anything, "gosh darn" is a request. A foolish request, if anything, but a request, nonetheless. All in all, the person is requesting that "God" damn something. And this brings us back to what I was saying, as to why it is wrong. If we use the term as a request to damn another person, then we're offending not only that person and your audience, but our Godhead, too. One should never use it derogatorily at another person. However, toward a table after we stub our toe is another story. Foolish, but...
Exodus 20:7
Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
Notice, please and if you will, that this commandment does not say, "Thou shalt not take the name God in vain; for God will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain." Using the transliterated name of "God," this verse actually says, "Thou shalt not take the name of Yahoweh thy 'Elohiym in vain; for Yahoweh will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain."
In ancient times, the priesthood came to believe that the most High's name was too sacred to say out loud. Out loud, to them, became the primary meaning of "in vain." But, they were wrong. What does the commandment mean, though?
According to the law (Lev 19:12), using His name in vows with the intention of breaking the vow is to take His name in vain. Another way is by sin. Proverbs 30:8-9 says, "Remove far from me vanity and lies: give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me with food convenient for me: Lest I be full, and deny thee, and say, Who is the LORD? or lest I be poor, and steal, and take the name of my God in vain." And this is why Paul wrote, to Timothy, "Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity."
And there it is. So, saying "gosh darn" is as much taking His name in vain as it is asking Him to rebuke a person for spewing out vile insults and/or curses toward others. As it's written, using His name with unrighteous intentions, denying Him, and sinning while claiming to believe in our Godhead is taking His name in vain.
You might want to share this with Grace Walker. I don't think she reads my posts anymore.
Until next time, my Brother...
Shalowm.
there is only one G-D
and one ruler of this world-so called prience of this world satan

according to your confused mind there is many gods, it look like you include yourselves as god too?

CS is not your brother,his beliefs are completly far away and sect beliefs not respecting yours

what kind of brother he is,if he protect own room and destroy room of his brother
IT LOOK LIKE AGAIN BOTH OF YOU ARE JUST SIMPLE CYBER HIPOCRITES

Fennario

#477332 Jan 16, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> >>>>> sigh <<<<<
You mister/madam are very much off the chain, ghost and spirits may be your bag ( as they said in the 60's ) but Ss I of course was referring to the things of God almighty, but you have already showm me that that you have an obvious aversion to the truth and God's Word and I see that very much offends you.
What offended me was your unabashed atheophobia.

What do you know about spirituality? Please tell me. For starters, what is it in your own words?

It's my position that living with the belief that you are being monitored and judged 24/7 by a god that is willing to torture you for eternity is infantilizing and precludes authentic spirituality. Can you rebut that?

I guess this means that no apology, remorse, empathy, or other sign of peace or understanding will be forthcoming from you. I accept your decision because I must.

But I don't intend to roll over for it. I hope to offer an alternative strategy for other skeptics reading these words.

Are you sure that you don't want to ask for forgiveness for your transgressions against skeptics? I am a forgiving guy.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#477334 Jan 16, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Wha....?
I don't understand.
Could you please repeat?
CS.
OK
There exist few points of not understanding anything by you
HOW DEMENTED LIAR ARE YOU

I finish with you and investigation of your wicked character having nothing to do with TRUTH AND G-D YHAVEH SABAOTH

1/You call yourselves'ZIONISTICLION" you are not even tail of dead lion= YOU ARE LIAR
2/You call yourselves'zionistic tiger" you are not even dung fallen from tiger a...= YOU ARE LIAR
3/You call me friend without of asking to be my friend
again you have not idead what a definition friendship is,
YOU ARE NOT MY FRIEND= YOU ARE LIAR
4/you demand from me and others confessions who were are and what we worship?
You are not spiritual authority or credited by law of this country to ask such demands= YOU ARE SICK LIAR
5/ You to much worry about someone dirty kitchen sink full of roaches, and crying babies
You really doesn't care about your own clean kitchen and wife strougles to help her to clean all mouses,roaches and ants from your kitchen
You are nousy of other houses cleaness = YOU ARE HIPOCRTIE AND LIAR

WHOLE ASSUMPTION IS:
YOUR TRUE CHARACTER IS REVEALED,YOU ARE FAKE RABBEE TRYING TO CHANGE MINDS OF BELIEVERS,BUT YOU DON'T CHANGE YOUR OWN WICKED RANTS

You give false witness ,claiming that cyber space fall in the category of TRUE WITNESS TO ALL NATIONS.... GIVEN BY JESUS CHRIST=
YOU ARE LIAR AGAIN

FOR YOU AS FAKEN TEACHER,RABBE AND FALSE WITNESS LEFT IS ONLY ONE SENTENCE SOUND LOUD
FART

“Messenger w/ a Message”

planet earth, for now

#477335 Jan 16, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Good afternoon Drew, yes we are suppose to exalt and encourage one another when we see spiritual IN CHRIST..........but hanging on to witchcraft and believing opposite the Word ( like believing everyone is going to be saved ) is not spiritual growth IN God.
As for the tellingvthe whole story between you b and le le..........I only remember reading that excerpt between you two because she was attacking me even then and I saw my name mentioned, otherwise I seldom monitor the conversation between you two.
Peace.
Okay, thanks for the clarification.

And all I remember is that whenever she and I have had conversations, they have been quite cordial and in good spirit, even when we didn't agree.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#477336 Jan 16, 2013
Okay.

it aint necessarily so has made it difficult for me to catch up. Unfortunately, I'm still on page 22995. I will get to your posts, but afterward. What I will say now is this...

it aint necessarily so...I thought you would have known by now that I'm not your average believer. Nor do I uphold many of the beliefs that Christendom holds dear to them. You're making the mistake of not adhering to what's written, but to the interpretations that the leaders of Christendom have invented throughout the years. That would have to be the case if you're going to use verses that you believe says something they don't, then request that I not use verses to prove my beliefs. And for the record, the verses I quoted was only to show you where my belief in "God" begins. Existence, itself, is proof of "God." When science can create something from absolutely nothing, then I might question "God's" existence. And I'm aware of the new theory, that all that exists, such as the universe, has always existed, but that's just another poor attempt at disproving the existence of "God." As far as I'm concerned, science will continue making such theories until they do, if they ever will, create something from absolutely nothing. But, until then and as I said, existence is proof.

And before I end this, never did I say that my belief in faith equates to the average "Christian." In describing my belief and faith, I quoted verses. Those verses define belief and faith. And even in that, I also don't adhere to the religious definition of faith. As I believe, most of the religious function on blind-faith, not entirely understanding the definition of faith that's explained in the bible. The bible does not say that we're to have faith that "God" exists. We're to know He exists. And again, existence alone is the seed of belief.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Until next time...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 min Chilli J 47,262
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Rosesz 692,162
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 1 hr Paul really is dead 473
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Aerobatty 990,714
Crackdown On Liberal Safe Space 5 hr HalloChristmasWeen 1
THE WHITAKER FAMILY of ODD, WV (Sep '11) 8 hr Just curious 78
TWA Flight 800 (Jul '13) 11 hr Doctor REALITY 13
More from around the web