Baltimore, MD

#477179 Jan 15, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
fart in return
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#477180 Jan 15, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You are so childish. So dumb.
female cockroach like you have nothing to dictate for her husband male cocokroach

fart in return
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#477181 Jan 15, 2013
RESOLUTION TO ALL"SAINTS"ON THIS TOPIC

DEEP LOVE of dr Shrink allow him to tell all of you"saints" excluded is only CS

GOOD NIGHT,GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU SAVED BY MORE FAITH,
UNSAVED LIKE DR REALITY BY MORE BRAIN,PROSPERITY,MORE MONEY AND AT LEAST IN HIS LAST LIFE DAYS BLESS HIM WITH ONE OLD UGLY WIFE,

GOOD NIGHT MY DEAR CHILDREN

DR SHRINK LOVES YOU ALL

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#477182 Jan 15, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Galatians 3:28
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
There is no other name or any other way to be saved my friend but by the shedded blood of our Lord Jesus Christ.
for ye are all ONE in Christ Jesus..
THIS part of that verse has been on my mind a lot lately. We are ONE but have we all been acting like ONE? Have we been dishonering God with all this division that everyone of us has caused on here? We ALL confess that Jesus Christ is our Lord and Saviour, well most of us anyway. We all agree that Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to the Father. Some may believe in Justification by faith alone, some believe that we are still under the law of moses, some believe in OSAS while others do not and some believe in a balance of law and grace but we ALL believe in the ONE who is able to save us but we cant seem to be ONE together as we are told by the ONE we all believe in. I have been talking to God about this and this is how He made me feel..WHO are WE to tell others they are wrong? WHO are we to judge those who God loves? ALL of us should be ashamed at how we have been behaving towards one another. We are all called to do one thing...Preach the Gospel to all those who are lost and to let our light shine in a dark and hurting world. HOW can we all do that if all Gods children are at each others throats all the time over different veiws that seem so petty compared to our real commission that God has called us to do. Don't you feel that we have let God down by ignoring our true calling? We ALL post Gods Word but then we FIGHT over His Word. We disagree with one another over GODS WORD. God is NO respector of persons so who are we to be partial to one and tear down another? What If a person who was searching for God came to this "Christian" post and all he see's is Gods children hurting one another..I am sure they would want no part of Gods love after we just shred it to bits over human wisdom or lack of it anyway..Have we all just become a stumbling block for one that came searching? Yes, We have different views but maybe we do not need a "forum preacher" preaching to the choir..We all get "Fed" Gods Word as HE see's best for each one of His children. We dont expect our newborns and toddlers to be as mature as our teenagers and we dont expect our teens to be as mature as our adult children BUT we are suppose to reach out and help one another grow. NOT cram meat down an infants throat or force an adult to drink milk and tell one another how stupid, wrong or scripturally ignorant one may be. Thats Spiritual Abuse anyway we look at it. Notice, I said WE.as in myself as well. I feel in my heart that God showed me the Grace Message but maybe He has a reason for that and another reason for you or another to read it as you believe. WE dont know all the ways of God but if we can post scripture and LIFT UP the ONE who desrves to be lifted and keep some of our personal beliefs aside long enough to show each other Gods Love.
We have no idea what someone may be facing at any given time and can we honestly say that we even stopped long enough to ask someone if there was anything we can do for one another or ask if there is anything that we can pray about with them? Have Gods Children been holding out thier hands to lift up a hurting brother or sister or have we been tearing them down? Do you feel God is smiling down at us with this loveless Christian act? Debating is fine. we can all learn something,but at what cost? We claim to love God with all our heart, minds and strength but we all turn weak when we get offended over petty differences? Where is th strengh? I dont care about pride, I would rather be humble and confess when I have done wrong..Can anybody else? Its about time we act like the ONE we represent..Grace & Peace to you all

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#477183 Jan 15, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I am familiar with the Maestro, el señor Segovia. Are there any classical guitarists who were not his "students"? I was unaware that he was a friend of Picasso, but I am not surprised.
This morning I listened to Mendelsohn's first piano concerto. Wonderful, don't you think? The melody has stayed with me all day....
Bonsoir mon ami, indeed I suspect that Classical guitarists were either his students or knew of him, I excel at the works of Mendelsohnn it is indeed beautiful. Picasso and Segovia were friends for many years, they are both pioneers in their fields.

Location hidden

#477184 Jan 15, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
This also is not an answer.
This is quite poor.
I'm not surprized that I wasted a brilliant post on teh likes of you.
You have no tact, no skills and no reasoning ability. you tell someone about their poor use of hebrew in English but yet your Enlish suffers brutally when typed by you.
You are a bad influence and you're not half as smart as you convince yourself to be on a minute by minute basis. For someone who always like to correct people, I'm really disappointed with your grade 5 comprehension skills.
The great news for you is, that once there's life there's hope, therefore you're not utterly hopeless. I would never tell anyone that.
Cheers my little muppet friend. Keep butchering your own Christian testimony. Quite sad.
Real poor effort by you. What a waste of an excellent post.
The Zionist Regime.
Maybe his ENGLISH isn't very good because he wasn't born and raised speaking english. Is that the way we should treat other people? I thought we were to welcome forigners and treat them with kindness. SO, he doesnt believe the same way as you do. So what. He isnt innocent either and doesnt have very good people skills but I want to know WHERE is THIS EXCELLENT post at? I want to read one. Where is it? You may not have told him that he is utterly hopeless in words but your actions beg to differ. Are you through stroking your ego at this persons expense?

Location hidden

#477185 Jan 15, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
RESOLUTION TO ALL"SAINTS"ON THIS TOPIC
DEEP LOVE of dr Shrink allow him to tell all of you"saints" excluded is only CS
GOOD NIGHT,GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU SAVED BY MORE FAITH,
UNSAVED LIKE DR REALITY BY MORE BRAIN,PROSPERITY,MORE MONEY AND AT LEAST IN HIS LAST LIFE DAYS BLESS HIM WITH ONE OLD UGLY WIFE,
GOOD NIGHT MY DEAR CHILDREN
DR SHRINK LOVES YOU ALL
Rest well Shrink..
God Loves You and So do I.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#477187 Jan 15, 2013
I tell the truth the man who does not enter the sheep pen by the gate but climbs in by some other way is a thief and a robber.The man who enters by the gate is the shepherd of his sheep.The watchman opens the gate for him and the sheep listen to his voice.He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out.When he brought out all his own he goes on ahead of them,and his sheep follow him because they know his voice.But they will never follow a stranger in fact they will run away from him because they do not reconize a stranger's voice.Jesus used this figure of speech but they did not understand what he was telling them.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#477188 Jan 15, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir mon ami, indeed I suspect that Classical guitarists were either his students or knew of him, I excel at the works of Mendelsohnn it is indeed beautiful. Picasso and Segovia were friends for many years, they are both pioneers in their fields.
At the National Gallery in Washington, D.C., I recently saw an exhibition of Picasso's work as a child and a youth. What a prodigy! The earliest painting there was one he did at age eight.

Location hidden

#477189 Jan 15, 2013
Therefore Jesus said again,I tell you the truth I am the gate for the sheep.All who ever came before me were thieves and robbers but the sheep did not listen to them.I am the gate;whoever enters through me will be saved.He will come in and go out and find pasture.The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#477190 Jan 15, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
At the National Gallery in Washington, D.C., I recently saw an exhibition of Picasso's work as a child and a youth. What a prodigy! The earliest painting there was one he did at age eight.
Bonsoir mon ami, yes we was a prodigy. He left spain due to its conversatism in regards to painting. He and Segovia were very different people politically as well. Segovia was also a Spanish nationalist, interestingly though only one of his 11 children married a Spanish person.

Location hidden

#477191 Jan 15, 2013
I am the good shepherd.The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.The hired hand is not the shepherd who owns the sheep.So when he sees the wolf coming he abandons the sheep and runs away.The the wolf attacks the flock and scatters it.The man runs away because he is a hired hand and care nothing for the sheep.
Sora

Chula Vista, CA

#477193 Jan 15, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir Monsieur, it is always an honor to address you. Do you equate nationalism with xenophobia and/or bigotry?

Location hidden

#477192 Jan 15, 2013
Gal. 5:26 Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other.

Gal. 6:2 Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.<>

Eph. 4:2 Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.

Eph.4:32 Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

Eph. 5:19 Speak to one another with psalms, hymns and spiritual songs....

Jam. 4:11 Brothers and sisters, do not slander one another....

Jam. 5:9 Don’t grumble against each other, brothers and sisters, or you will be judged....

Jam. 5:16 Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed....

1 Jn. 3:11 This is the message you heard from the beginning: We should love one another.

1 Jn. 3:23 And this is his command: to believe in the name of his Son, Jesus Christ, and to love one another as he commanded us.

1Jn. 4:7 Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God....

1 Jn. 4:11 Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.

2 Jn. 1:5 ....I ask that we love one another

Location hidden

#477194 Jan 15, 2013
I am the good shepherd I know my sheep and my sheep know me.
Just as the Father knows me and I know the Father and I lay down my life for the sheep I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen I must bring them also.They too will listen to my voice and there shall be one flock and one shepherd.

Location hidden

#477195 Jan 15, 2013
The reason my Father loves me is that I lay down my life only to take it up again.No one takes if from me but I day it down of my own accord I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again.This command I received from my Father.

Location hidden

#477196 Jan 15, 2013
Romans 14:13-15:13 ESV / 68 helpful votes
Therefore let us not pass judgment on one another any longer, but rather decide never to put a stumbling block or hindrance in the way of a brother. I know and am persuaded in the Lord Jesus that nothing is unclean in itself, but it is unclean for anyone who thinks it unclean. For if your brother is grieved by what you eat, you are no longer walking in love. By what you eat, do not destroy the one for whom Christ died. So do not let what you regard as good be spoken of as evil. For the kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking but of righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit....

Location hidden

#477197 Jan 15, 2013
At theses words the Jews were again divided.Many of them said He is demon-possed by a demon.Can a demon open the eyes of the blind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Buck Crick 854,947
9/11&bin 26 min REV CAROL 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 36 min I Am No One_ 444,346
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 53 min 2all 596,373
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 1 hr raj 277
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Justise League 100,751
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr Mr Wiggley 1,013
More from around the web