Patti Wolf-Mann

Hamilton, AL

#477141 Jan 15, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
My own observations and the Scriptures convinces me that God more "evil" than any human ever was.
Wipes out all mankind with a flood, allows Hitlers to exist, and millions o floods, hurricanes and earthquakes to 'murder' millions of innocent people including babies.
Yes. God does create "evil".
I do not believe in God as some kind of invisible superman. God is just as kind as God is vicious. I am not afraid to face that reality. In fact, it is a comfort.
Hey.....you and a lot of other believe that....and there are things about God that can make a person shutter. So here's the deal. God is a being that lives outside of our universe. Get that Outside of our universe....and outside of our time as well. We, in no way can understand who or "what" He is, except that he knows no sin...no evil. These things just happen in his presence. But he does have the capacity to love as well. Okay?
Got is a two-sided coin. He is love...and He is Just! And he is so pure...(so to speak) that sin cannot cannot, by virtue of who God is...exist in his presence. It is not hate or evil. It just happens. He is as a consuming fire. That we do know of Him.
Maybe that is a down side...but think of it as like a fire here on earth. If you throw a stick into a fire...it burns up. We cannot say that the fire is evil....but burning is it purpuse. That is what fire does.
Yet still, He had a want....a desire to have "children" occupy His heaven so he could watch them laugh and play. But, alas, that couldnt happen because even children can be mean and evil.
So he thought and thought...what could he do to make it possible for people to go and live with Him one day...without "burning up" if they got too close to Him.
Well, Jesus is the Love Side of God. So he sent Jesus down to earth to provide a way for them to go and live in "The City of God." one day. In order to do that, they would have to let Jesus teach them not to do mean and evil things. And so He did.
God tried a different plan in the Old Testament. He tried to make people be good by making laws so difficult and the punishment so hard, that they would never want to do evil again. But they did anyway....over and over again. God could not take back His 10 Commandments because.....he just couldn't. Long story about when a King decrees something, he cannot reverse it. As far a Sodom and Gimorrah was concerned, God warned and warned and warned and warned and warned...them to stop their un-natural acts...but they wouldn't so He had to get rid of them before it spread all over the earth. The same with the flood. God wanted man to "replenish" the earth...with children for Him. But that did not happen. All choose pagan worship except for Noah and his family. Only one family was left that worshipped God. Others chose their life style...and they were history!
And there will always be acts of nature. Earthquakes, floods, hurricanes...these things happen because of the workings of the earth's inner being. God does not make those things happen. The earth grunts and groans from way down inside...and things happen up here on the surface. And another way to look at it is....population control. From the time of the Garden of Eden...and the flood... God had only "reaped" 7 people who followed Him, so he began again...to try another way.
When I think a loving God could create a hell where people would burn for eternity.....I ask him why. I tell him..."God, that is too harsh....way to harsh.Please get another plan for people who won't go and live in your city forever. He hasn't gotten back to me on that yet. All I know is that I do not want to be one of those who will spend their eternity there....andso I try to do everything Jesus taught us.
Patti Wolf-Mann

Hamilton, AL

#477142 Jan 15, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you are really penis head
one more time you f,,,,insultive idiot hater against christians?
I AM NOT CHRISTIAN
I AM NOT CHISTIAN
YOU LITTLE RABBIT BRAIN?
AND IDIOT PROJECTING OWN IDIOCIES
PAGANS ARE MORE NOBLE FROM ZIONISTIC CRIMINALS LIKE YOU BOMBING OWN NEGHBOUR AND SENDING THEM SHALOMS
Dr. Shrink. "Me thinks you doth protest too much." If you would calm down and speak like an adult...maybe you could teach us all something....because it is obvious you have a lot on your mind.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#477144 Jan 15, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
God said He would make Adam a woman or 'help meet', meaning a wife.
NO. It says 'help mate' not wife. You love to rewrite the Bible don't you ?

“Love much, trust none”

There

#477145 Jan 15, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>???
No did not. Noah and his family still had the sin nature passed down from adam and eve.
So this evil deity murdered everyone except a couple sinners and changed nothing.

That is pure evil.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#477146 Jan 15, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
NO. It says 'help mate' not wife. You love to rewrite the Bible don't you ?
Genesis 2:18
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#477147 Jan 15, 2013
Patti Wolf-Mann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey.....you and a lot of other believe that....and there are things about God that can make a person shutter. So here's the deal. God is a being that lives outside of our universe. Get that Outside of our universe....and outside of our time as well. We, in no way can understand who or "what" He is, except that he knows no sin...no evil. These things just happen in his presence. But he does have the capacity to love as well. Okay?
Got is a two-sided coin. He is love...and He is Just! And he is so pure...(so to speak) that sin cannot cannot, by virtue of who God is...exist in his presence. It is not hate or evil. It just happens. He is as a consuming fire. That we do know of Him.
Maybe that is a down side...but think of it as like a fire here on earth. If you throw a stick into a fire...it burns up. We cannot say that the fire is evil....but burning is it purpuse. That is what fire does.
Yet still, He had a want....a desire to have "children" occupy His heaven so he could watch them laugh and play. But, alas, that couldnt happen because even children can be mean and evil.
So he thought and thought...what could he do to make it possible for people to go and live with Him one day...without "burning up" if they got too close to Him.
Well, Jesus is the Love Side of God. So he sent Jesus down to earth to provide a way for them to go and live in "The City of God." one day. In order to do that, they would have to let Jesus teach them not to do mean and evil things. And so He did.
God tried a different plan in the Old Testament. He tried to make people be good by making laws so difficult and the punishment so hard, that they would never want to do evil again. But they did anyway....over and over again. God could not take back His 10 Commandments because.....he just couldn't. Long story about when a King decrees something, he cannot reverse it. As far a Sodom and Gimorrah was concerned, God warned and warned and warned and warned and warned...them to stop their un-natural acts...but they wouldn't so He had to get rid of them before it spread all over the earth. The same with the flood. God wanted man to "replenish" the earth...with children for Him. But that did not happen. All choose pagan worship except for Noah and his family. Only one family was left that worshipped God. Others chose their life style...and they were history!
And there will always be acts of nature. Earthquakes, floods, hurricanes...these things happen because of the workings of the earth's inner being. God does not make those things happen. The earth grunts and groans from way down inside...and things happen up here on the surface. And another way to look at it is....population control. From the time of the Garden of Eden...and the flood... God had only "reaped" 7 people who followed Him, so he began again...to try another way.
When I think a loving God could create a hell where people would burn for eternity.....I ask him why. I tell him..."God, that is too harsh....way to harsh.Please get another plan for people who won't go and live in your city forever. He hasn't gotten back to me on that yet. All I know is that I do not want to be one of those who will spend their eternity there....andso I try to do everything Jesus taught us.
who told you this, that God have nothing to do with all those earth events?

if you halucinate after alcohol,drugs or sickness,just don't post ONLY BE SOBER AND CURE YOURSELVES, and don't excuse God,GOD DON'T NEED YOU AS HIS LAWYER.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#477148 Jan 15, 2013
Patti Wolf-Mann wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr. Shrink. "Me thinks you doth protest too much." If you would calm down and speak like an adult...maybe you could teach us all something....because it is obvious you have a lot on your mind.
I act as adult mature child of God and am obey only one Great teacher,and His Holy Spirit teaching all Gods children properly 5 Mose 33;3.John 14;26-25. 15;26-27

THOSE PASSAGES EXCLUDE GODS CHOSEN ONES TO BE TEACHERS OF OTHERS,

MY MIND EXIST ONLY IN THE HEAVEN REALM AND BEFORE HOLY THORNE OF G-D MOST HOLY TANERNACLE COVERED BY DARK CURTAIN OF THIS UNIVERSE.

I only observe,scrutinize poters and their spirits inside of them,
AND AFTER SHORT TIME I POST TRUE STATEMENT ABOUT THOSE POSTERS AND WHO THEY ARE

I received from birthday earthly gift from God-His Grace,and gift of chasing of all evil devil spirits residing inside of false teachers,and worldwide christianity devil churches existing 2000 years
see you next time of earthly order

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#477149 Jan 15, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
In Genesis the Hebrew word used is Elohim plural of El, in English: Gods. The head God is EL of the Cannanites and the Son of El, Ba'El (AKA Baal) is considered a lesser God not worthy of Hebrew worship.
Indeed. Many idols and engravings dedicated to Baal and Asteroth were distroyed by Israel when they laid waste to much of the cities of Canaan. It is said in grimoires such as the Lesser Key of Solomon and in Colin de Plancy's Dictionnaire Infernal that Ba'El and Asteroth are fallen malakiym (Angels) who hold high rank in the pantheon of Hell. these "demons" have been worshiped throughout the ages such as Asherah and Baal-peor which may be the same demon as Belphegor.
G_O_D wrote:
This would tie in with the where Genesis was taken from, the Sumerian Myths and the Anunnaki "Ceator Gods". Note that until Moses creates the tribal deity of YHWY there are many "real Gods" YHWY telling the Hebrews that he is the only one they should worship. It does not say the other Gods don't exist.
You are correct, there are many gods and demi-gods and goddesses. Except the "Hear O' Israel, the Lord thy God is One" (Deut. 6:4 and Mark 12:29) should have been written as "Sh'ma Yisra'El, YHWH ha-Shem Elohiym Ehad." or hear or Yisrael, Yahweh thy Elohim is One.

Originally, Yahweh was not seen as a God but the Most High Elohiym. God being a gross mistranslation which later came. There are indeed other gods, just as they threw in the word 'Lord'. There are many fallen malak (angels), Djinns, Nephlims, Familiars, Fairies, Nymphs, Fawns and other lower class entities or creatures throughout history that were set up and worshipped as deities. Samael, the most famous of them who is called Lucifer or Mephistopheles, Azazel and Baal and Baalzebuth (beezebub) are other popular ones.
G_O_D wrote:
One can see the evolution of the Hebrew religion from polytheism to monotheism in the Torah.
Yes, the information is popular. You're a very smart man and I respect you for it, but when one is going down that road there are a lot of detours, pitfalls, myths and legends one must wade through. It isn't for everyone so one can come out with very dubious information. Not saying uyou my friend, just urging caution is all.
G_O_D wrote:
If one assumes that the Torah starts with monotheism then one is missing the history it actually captures and hands down to us.
There have been many brutal battles throughout history. The first part may have had to do with territory, women and the gods and then others to do with politics, wealth and power. I believe my friend that the True Supreme being showed himself through the smoke and fog and stood victorious, this after many of the rebellious were booted out of the heavens (some levels)...[there may have only been one fallen malak considered one of the Powers. I believe, Yahweh (barack be He) is stands towering over the others, who is mighty in battle, who is King of all Kings, Strong and Mighty.

Interesting conversation. I appreciate it Duane, and I am learning a lot from you.

Shalom Duane!

Andrew (CS).

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#477150 Jan 15, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir mon ami, hence the beauty of preference and variety at work! We have been to Belgium and we have been to the Museum many times, Watteau I like very much. I also have a fondness for the Italian masters as well I like Titian for his strength and vibrancy. I am eclectic when it comes to paintings I also have many copies I have painted from memory of the works of Pablo Picasso, who ironically enough was a friend of Andres Segovia (Sora can tell you about him if you want to know who he is and if you do he can tell you more lol). Victorian painters I am fond of as well. Walter Sickert was one such personality in regards to his being Jack the Ripper I am of the mind that there is notenough evidence and the book written by Patricia Cornwell is not convincing enough due to in part to her own biases. Sora tells me often that as a linguist reasearch must be unbiased and objective and able to see both sides of a debate. she unfortunately did not prove this.
Of course I am familiar with the Maestro, el señor Segovia. Are there any classical guitarists who were not his "students"? I was unaware that he was a friend of Picasso, but I am not surprised.
This morning I listened to Mendelsohn's first piano concerto. Wonderful, don't you think? The melody has stayed with me all day....

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#477151 Jan 15, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you are really penis head
one more time you f,,,,insultive idiot hater against christians?
I AM NOT CHRISTIAN
I AM NOT CHISTIAN
YOU LITTLE RABBIT BRAIN?
AND IDIOT PROJECTING OWN IDIOCIES
PAGANS ARE MORE NOBLE FROM ZIONISTIC CRIMINALS LIKE YOU BOMBING OWN NEGHBOUR AND SENDING THEM SHALOMS
You have a very Christian attitude....filled with hate, contempt and much anger. The dark side of the Farce is strong in you.

The Zionist Lionist.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#477152 Jan 15, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU have not proper mature high level of Gods Chokma to teach White Eagles observing high heavens from the Tree of Wisdom all G-D Laws 24 hour a day.
This also is not an answer.

This is quite poor.

I'm not surprized that I wasted a brilliant post on teh likes of you.

You have no tact, no skills and no reasoning ability. you tell someone about their poor use of hebrew in English but yet your Enlish suffers brutally when typed by you.

You are a bad influence and you're not half as smart as you convince yourself to be on a minute by minute basis. For someone who always like to correct people, I'm really disappointed with your grade 5 comprehension skills.

The great news for you is, that once there's life there's hope, therefore you're not utterly hopeless. I would never tell anyone that.

Cheers my little muppet friend. Keep butchering your own Christian testimony. Quite sad.

Real poor effort by you. What a waste of an excellent post.

The Zionist Regime.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#477153 Jan 15, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
wife,children and alcohol is free gift given by G-D to all unsaved humans living on this earth,and die like animals, without of any eternity
Yes, but does your husband agree with you?

I might set up Zionist communism on your wee bit island so your wee bit disrespectfulness can be replaced by much respect coming from you.

When the New Kingdom comes to earth, do you think it will be a democracy? Do you believe you will get to vote The Most High out of office every four years? Your attitude needs to change my friend.

Help people, be kind to others, learn as much and as often as you are willing to teach. Be thankful for every day and praise Yahweh, for He is merciful and he is righteous.

CS.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#477154 Jan 15, 2013

“Love much, trust none”

There

#477155 Jan 15, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
Genesis 2:18
Since you don;t read Hebrew, the NIV has the best English tranlation of that verse:

"The Lord God said,'It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him.'"

This was only after God tried to ,in your words,'marry' Adam to each of the animals in the garden.

So after Adam finished screwing the sheep and cows that God decided to make a female human.

God is one perverted deity.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#477156 Jan 15, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
who told you this, that God have nothing to do with all those earth events?
if you halucinate after alcohol,drugs or sickness,just don't post ONLY BE SOBER AND CURE YOURSELVES, and don't excuse God,GOD DON'T NEED YOU AS HIS LAWYER.
Your god (whoever or whatever he is) I don't believe is wholly and soley impressed by you either bub. Your Christian witness suffers tremendously me thinks.

Your zionist friend.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#477157 Jan 15, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>I won't say that all of them don't exercise their faith... it's just that some don't want to fully commit to the truth... because if they know it then they would have to fully commit to it. That is why a poster recently said to me that the more I learn the more I would be responsible for. What she said was true but it was also mockery ini part, but I overlooked it. But her saying that reminded me of a person who would rather adhere to an "ignorance is bliss" principle rather than "knowing God and what He wants" and accepting responsibility for one's actions. So that is compromising situation that the demonic teaching of OSAS puts one in. That is why it's okay to them that Le le believes in re-incarnation or another can believe in Aliens. Because with OSAS, it doesn't matter what one believaes as long as you accept the Lord Jesus Christ and are saved.
I agree my friend, and what you have described about them sounds very much like 'the spirit of fear' operating in their lives, could be why some of these OSAS believers evade scriptures that we question them with while some that only a portion of the Word to themselves of goes off what is in their hearts and ignore the sterner warnings of God's Word, not very wise and the minds of some may well be reprobated.

Blessings.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#477158 Jan 15, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Good Bro... I got in from work not too long ago. Enjoying the warmer temps while I can. Loving Jesus every minute of the day I possibly can.
Amen, that's what it is all about. I understand we have about one more day of this spring like weather before it returns to more seasonal temps.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#477159 Jan 15, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Lawest :)
Good morning to you, eve for me, I often have to keep going back to the fruits as I had many to work through, still do. How are you? You got snow too? I know, I keep babbling about snow, it just fascinates me, the first and last time I saw it was in Bathurst when I was a girl. When my kids grow up and leave I'm gonna go visit penguins or something...
Anyway, God Bless and have a great day :D
<3
Good evening J-LU, snow is a fascinating thing to experience and I notice that it purifies the air somewhat, but we seldom gets it here in this southern part of the US as it tends to bypass us here, I wouldn't mind seeing a little of it here this winter.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#477160 Jan 15, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
So, now, in addition to the Jewish people whose names are in the Book because of God's promise to Abraham, there are chosen Christians through Jesus as well? So Jewish people (is it rude to say Jews?) and Christians or people who Follow Jesus are family? If I'm wrong please do tell me...if you want to.
<3
Galatians 3:28
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

There is no other name or any other way to be saved my friend but by the shedded blood of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#477161 Jan 15, 2013
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-l... Personally,I think the thought of LeBron James eventually going back to the Cavs would be a great way to mend the 'wounds' of 'the Decision'. But what if he were to go back and not win a championship with them. I mean,not TWO,not THREE,not FOUR,not FIVE championships..but just ONE!! I mean,how long will it be before the dreaded boo-birds start droppin' their 'stank' over LeBron again??! Look,Ohio may be LeBron's home state,but I think the Cavs fans and the organization should just leave LeBron alone and just accept the REALITY that Prince Charming has moved on and he's not coming back to the ball. Or would he??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Ooogah Boogah 777,965
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min confrinting with ... 560,388
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 17 min putti 5,527
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 38 min lovewithin 39,378
White Men, Would You Have A BABY by a Black Woman (Apr '10) 41 min that guy you know 464
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 44 min Aura Mytha 265,422
Bull and Boar - an 18th century Welsh tavern. 47 min Ed Teach 98
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 4 hr yon 4,875
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 14 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 441,810
More from around the web