Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#476954 Jan 14, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>Correct.

Personaly I can see it as a prophecy against Paul and the Roman Church as well as a prophecy of the Holocaust.
Personally, I can see it doesn't matter.
<3

Location hidden

#476956 Jan 14, 2013
Adam wrote:
Matthew 4:1-11 (New International Version)

New International Version (NIV)
Jesus Is Tested in the Wilderness

Jesus said to him (Satan),“Away from me, Satan! For it is written:‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.’
Amen <3

Location hidden

#476957 Jan 14, 2013
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>Saying this respectfully, it is Revelation, not RevelationS. And we should understand that Revelation is dealing mostly with what is yet to come, which is after this present age. This present age, the Age of Grace, is coming to a close and the Law will be re-instituted as grace in its present form will no longer exist.
Not the "age of aquarius"? Jokes... That was my understanding too Drew, but I've read some posts saying 'it was supposed to have happened in Jesus' lifetime and didn't and that's that.' To me, Jesus is alive but I didn't know how to answer that or how people would get that idea...
<3

Location hidden

#476958 Jan 15, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Is it so simple that it is okay to not warn her of her views of re-incarnation and that not everyone is going to be saved? Or that fornication and the like is wrong? Is Grace really that simple... can God's patience and kindness ever be taken for granted?
No. At least, I don't think so.
<3

Location hidden

#476959 Jan 15, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
If these religions calling themselves "Chrisitnaity" are true, humans have more power over this alleged 'God' than it does over man. WE make this deity cry, angry, resentful, homicidal, psychotic, etc. yet the worst this God can do is let a lesser deity have his way.

Not much of a worthy deity.
o_O

Location hidden

#476960 Jan 15, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
Alright folks... gotsta go... have a good one. God loves you, me and all regardless... many be called but few chosen though. I pray that you, me are in that "few" box.

:)
Bye Qu <3

Location hidden

#476961 Jan 15, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Love your attitude ~ don't acknowledge GOD but when you do, it is an insulting way to believers and those with Faith. Is it you and your sort, who deny GOD that are to blame for people losing the plot, such as Adam Lanza? And do you think Adam Lanza should traverse eternity with those whose lives he took?

Do you think a pedophile should enjoy Heaven with those he has raped, abused and molested? Or a murderer mingle with the Saints, simply because he no longer lives and breathes as a human being?

We don't understand what it is like to actually give up our ghost, even if we have experiences NDE's, and we don't know what it might mean to feel repentance and hear the voice of JESUS calling, but JESUS tells us pretty plainly that there will be none who are abominable who will enter 'The New Jerusalem' and as always, I have many reasons for trusting GOD and JESUS and not many for trusting man(kind).
Same here and I don't know what it's like to have the Holy Spirit and then lose it, only the other way around.
<3

Location hidden

#476962 Jan 15, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Adam Lanza's parents are more responsible than anyone else for the way their son turned out. Mankind was created with a FREE WILL. And Almighty God expected them to exercise that free will in a holy,righteous manner. It is my belief that the only reason the Lord tolerates the evil in this world that He said He will punish one Day is because He can not intervene in certain circumstances of sinful man's doing,and because He is trying to save as many souls as possible before the door of grace,patience,and eternal life closes for good. I don't expect you to accept this,or understand it,but I felt I should share this with the world anyway.
It's the guns....

Location hidden

#476963 Jan 15, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>Its all human suffering Trifecta.........

Jesus said on the cross over 2000 years ago: It is finished..........

The fact it goes on is on the biblical God..........Whats he waitin for?
Ask Him ;D

Location hidden

#476967 Jan 15, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>amen
not only love me,but I receive every morning for My Saviour very compasionately and lovely kiss
auch dich GW Gott liebt
<smile>
good night
That smile is creepy.
<3

Location hidden

#476968 Jan 15, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>Good point.

I have been waiting for a decent explanation of that for 30 years.

If "it is finished" then there was nothing to do after He died so the resurrection either never happened or Jesus was a liar.
"No man can know the mind of God".
<3

Location hidden

#476969 Jan 15, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>You say that only because your belliefs are similar. If he didn't agree with you then you would be bashing him.

Drew is knowledgeable AND egotistical. He and I are very much alike... Probably why we don't get along well.
We used to get along, now you don't talk to me anymore :''(
<3

Location hidden

#476971 Jan 15, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>oooops there it is!!!!!!!!!! Surprise..surprise!!!!!LOL..Go odnight Brother
Now I have that song stuck in my head...
<3

Location hidden

#476972 Jan 15, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>HI LW...Thank you. I will go to bed on this one. Luv Ya LW
Sweet dreams Grace <3

Location hidden

#476973 Jan 15, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>So you can go ahead and be bad, and you're still ok?

Don't tell me you won't be bad. CAN you be bad and still remain saved?

This is very interesting.
Not too bad ;p

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#476975 Jan 15, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Then He is your SAVIOUR..He saves us and I just dont think that He does a halfway job. So our faith is being exercised...right?:)
But keep in mind what Qu, Skom, myself and others have been telling you..........that faith without works is DEAD. Right?????

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#476976 Jan 15, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Qu :) I'll have a read. I agree, to me, good works just seem to be a by product of having the Holy Spirit within, what we feel like doing, because we feel joyful and giving. Not out of fear but out of love and grace, naturally.
<3
Good early morning JLU, that is a very good description of the fruits of the spirit.

Blessings.

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#476977 Jan 15, 2013
Good earrrrrly-bird morning! Scott, Juice... first ones I see in this last page. Unfortunately can't stay long... Lordwilling, can get back in here a little later. But how's everything?

#476978 Jan 15, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't get the whole anti-Semite thing really. Not much of that here. Aren't the Jewish people "God's chosen"?
The quick and simple answer would be yes but there is more to that wonderful situation...

#476979 Jan 15, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Good early morning JLU, that is a very good description of the fruits of the spirit.
Blessings.
Amen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min Mnbvc 30,864
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 22 min Wardaddy99 987,315
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Berzerkers 286,543
Anthony Bragg 1 hr Eyes open Smh 29
SEALS vs. "Green Berets"...who would win? (Jan '08) 1 hr USSF 184
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr KENTUCKY CATHOLIC 687,223
I LOVE my new LG V20 smartphone!!! 5 hr Doctor REALITY 5
More from around the web