Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#476860 Jan 14, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't blame god, you do, for you theists attribute creation to a god not me. Is god unable or unwilling to prevent mentall illness?
in buddhism lots of atheistic beliefs. but earth and people form without God is a impossible stretch and not make much sense to me.

God allow mental illness. Just like God allow traffic jams,government cuts,airplane crash, hearthburn and fast food that give people diabetes. just because God allow it, no mean you not responsible for eating it.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#476861 Jan 14, 2013
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
Never said it did, Shrink. The road is narrow and few will find it. And yes, there are many false doctrines that are man-made.
my dear Drew
my sugestions are not living daily facts of life,for example yours

I am sure I never contribute anything to feject true grace given to you,only you and God knows this?omans 8;16-17

I do like your posts
narrow road front-are first fruits is 14400 walking behind death gate
on the narrow road to marvelous eternal light of Heavens and Bride Table

what place you find yourselves?

God bless you Drew

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#476862 Jan 14, 2013
Do not fear, little flock, for it is your [heavenly] Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom (Lk 12:32)!

Location hidden

#476863 Jan 14, 2013
Salvation is already a done deal. Jesus already paid for your sin—all you have to do is receive it.

Location hidden

#476865 Jan 14, 2013
For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more.”—Heb 8:12

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#476866 Jan 14, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
Salvation is already a done deal. Jesus already paid for your sin—all you have to do is receive it.
So true Grace!!!

John 10:27-29.

27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

Praise God!!!
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#476867 Jan 14, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting post. Allow me to ask a question Ms. Walker; what is Sin?
Andrew (CS).
YOU are full of stinking sins and you make insults on her believes?

you suppose to know defintion of own stinking sins glued in thy heart,face,tougnue,hairs, legs,a.... just everywhere like white leprosy?
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#476868 Jan 14, 2013
YEP, I opened my Gift of Salvation, as soon as I received it, and I can never loose it, I have no fear of that.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#476869 Jan 14, 2013
4The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not.
Why do you think that giving man free choice was loving, given what you believe about heaven and hell? That's not a gift. That’s a death sentence for billions. According to your theology, free will result in all unsaved souls - over 90% of all souls ever created - making the wrong decision, and suffering gratuitous agony for eternity, including me, and maybe you, too, if you slip up right before the end, or screw up in heaven and get tossed out like the rebellious angels (see below).
Of course, I don't believe that your god exists. In fact, I know it doesn't. It cannot. But if it did, I'd much, much rather have been created with your god's will in my head, not a free will. It would feel exactly the same - I'd have a thought or a desire, and then act on it, just like I do now, except that I would always want the thing that was best for me. That would be a gift, not free will and hell. Where's the loss to me to want what I should want? None. Yet the gain would be infinite.
Why would a loving god give his children free will, knowing that it will cost most of them so much? The usual answer is, "Would you rather be a robot?" which appears to be your answer as well. If so, I'd rebut that the existence that I've just described would feel no more robotic than this one, and would guarantee my salvation.
These are the kinds of errors in your theology that betray its human origin. A good god would do just as I suggested.
So what happens in heaven? Do you expect to still have free will there like the angels that rebelled? If so, what makes you think that you can stay there? It's inevitable that you will eventually rebel get cast into hell. A third of the angels failed that test already even after meeting the god and experiencing life in heaven. Given infinite time, so will you.
Every soul admitted into heaven with free will will eventually rebel and be cast out. How long do you think you can hold out? A billion years? A billion billion years? How about that a billion times over? Who can last that long? Maybe one person. Could he do it twice? Ten times? A billion times?
As Woody Allen noted, "Eternity is really long, especially near the end." Eventually, one day, everybody weakens. So, if I'm wrong and your god actually exists, I'll see you in hell.
Or maybe you think that once you get to heaven, you will lose your free will in heaven. Will you be a robot then? That makes zero sense. Why would your god got to such great lengths to get people who will worship him of their own free will, and then remove that from them.
This theology flunks the stink test twice.

4The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalms 10:1

Location hidden

#476872 Jan 14, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Amen. Hi Mrs. Grace. Just 'Peekin in'. Night!
Peek a boo Reality..:) How are you doing tonight? Are you behaving yourself? LOL God Bless You Always

Location hidden

#476873 Jan 14, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are full of stinking sins and you make insults on her believes?
you suppose to know defintion of own stinking sins glued in thy heart,face,tougnue,hairs, legs,a.... just everywhere like white leprosy?
hahahaha!!! Good one Shrink..Danke Shein!!:)

Location hidden

#476874 Jan 14, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
So true Grace!!!
John 10:27-29.
27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
Praise God!!!
Amen RA..Here is another one..

Romans 8:31-39 What then shall we say about these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?

32 Indeed, he who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all—how will he not also, along with Him, FREELY give us all things?

33 Who will bring any charge against God’s elect? It is God who justifies.

34 Who is the one who will condemn? Christ is the one who died (and more than that, he was raised), who is at the right hand of God, and who also is interceding for us.( I LOVE THIS ONE)

35 Who will separate us from the love of Christ? Will trouble, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or danger, or sword?

36 As it is written,“ For your sake we encounter death all day long; we were considered as sheep to be slaughtered.” 37 No, in all these things we have complete victory through him who loved us!

38 For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor heavenly rulers, nor things that are present, nor things to come, nor powers, 39 nor height, nor depth, nor anything else in creation will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#476875 Jan 14, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Is it so simple that it is okay to not warn her of her views of re-incarnation and that not everyone is going to be saved? Or that fornication and the like is wrong? Is Grace really that simple... can God's patience and kindness ever be taken for granted?
Good evening Qu, sounds to me that these OSAS do not believe in exercising their faith, impossible to please God without it.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#476876 Jan 14, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahaha!!! Good one Shrink..Danke Shein!!:)
trust me sweety
I can not handle hipocrities, to much thinking about yourselves,self appointed rabbes,and demander of answers for given by them questions and thanking in advance

what a heck this poor creature is?
I behave like man with guts,
and my behaviour God aprove and give to me always wisdom to proprly kick their ungodless and self saved spiritual crips.

I argue with dr reality,but dr is good old pal, and little bit same like me,
Just plain straight talking man without of sweet sleacky love or fake shalom sent after few bombs thrown at own nighbour that is what this CS is doing everyday

danke schoen meine Liebe Frau

And don't worry all those theoretical maniacs not damaging anyone

God bless you GW

Location hidden

#476877 Jan 14, 2013
Hebrews 7:25 So HE (GOD) is able to SAVE COMPLETLY those who come to God through (HIM)JESUS, because HE (JESUS) always lives to intercede for them.

COMPLETLY??? OH YEAH!!!! THANK YOU JESUS

Location hidden

#476878 Jan 14, 2013
Ephesians 1:3-6
Blessed is the God and Father of
our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly realms in Christ.

4 For he chose us in Christ before the foundation of the world that WE may be HOLY and UNBLEMISHED in his sight in love.

5 "HE" did this by predestining US to adoption as HIS sons through Jesus Christ, according to the pleasure of HIS will—

6 to the praise of the glory of HIS GRACE that HE has freely bestowed on us in his dearly loved Son

Location hidden

#476879 Jan 14, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
trust me sweety
I can not handle hipocrities, to much thinking about yourselves,self appointed rabbes,and demander of answers for given by them questions and thanking in advance
what a heck this poor creature is?
I behave like man with guts,
and my behaviour God aprove and give to me always wisdom to proprly kick their ungodless and self saved spiritual crips.
I argue with dr reality,but dr is good old pal, and little bit same like me,
Just plain straight talking man without of sweet sleacky love or fake shalom sent after few bombs thrown at own nighbour that is what this CS is doing everyday
danke schoen meine Liebe Frau
And don't worry all those theoretical maniacs not damaging anyone
God bless you GW
I agree. Nobody has the right to judge and condemn. UNLESS they were the one who paid for our sins by hanging on a cross.

Gott liebt dich Shrink

Location hidden

#476880 Jan 14, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Good evening Qu, sounds to me that these OSAS do not believe in exercising their faith, impossible to please God without it.
Hello..Faith in what though??? OSAS has complete trust in the Saviour..Where is your faith then? Just wondering!!
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#476881 Jan 14, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Nobody has the right to judge and condemn. UNLESS they were the one who paid for our sins by hanging on a cross.
Gott liebt dich Shrink
amen
not only love me,but I receive every morning for My Saviour very compasionately and lovely kiss
auch dich GW Gott liebt
<smile>
good night
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#476882 Jan 14, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Good evening Qu, sounds to me that these OSAS do not believe in exercising their faith, impossible to please God without it.
If you must put a label on us , I guess (these OSAS0) label is ok.

How do you know that we don't excercise our FAITH? Because we don't tell the world or put on topix ALL our good works that we do.?

If only God knows what we do is what matters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min New Age Spiritual... 599,382
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Karma is a_______ 863,841
The Christian Atheist debate 19 min Greezy 1,920
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 25 min Charlie Sheen 272,402
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 32 min Classic 2,767
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Rider on the Storm 177,608
Looking for lawsuits in Michigan against DHS/CP... (Jul '11) 1 hr Auntiestephanie1979 98
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 5 hr RiccardoFire 6,365
More from around the web