Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#476911 Jan 14, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir mon ami, an intersting acronym, my soulmate and I have sweaters that are matching that read SWAG, can you guess the meaning?
Still Waiting Anxiously for God?
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#476912 Jan 14, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir mon ami, an intersting acronym, my soulmate and I have sweaters that are matching that read SWAG, can you guess the meaning?
blank WITH blank GRACE, lol,??

am I getting close?, lol

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#476913 Jan 14, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Still Waiting Anxiously for God?
Bonsoir mon ami, not quite. It says Santified With Amazing Grace. Sora and I are currently debating about the life and death of Vincent Van Gogh. Sora believes that he suffered from a form of mental illness more than likely schizophrenia, we have read all of his letters I believe that as a person who works with paint on a daily basis to me it was lead poisining. What do you believe was the cause of his erratic and often disturbing behavior? An example would be what happened with Paul Gaguin.

Since: Nov 12

Cleveland, OH

#476914 Jan 14, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Screaming waving angrily at god?

Skipping with a gun?

Scaling walls above guards?

Single women against guys?

Simply wandering around groaning?
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#476915 Jan 14, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Got it, thanks.
Is it based on scriptural interpretation?
Or something else?
A lot of Christians BELIEVE that once you have accepted Jesus in
your heart, and believe He has saved you, you will always be saved, and I do.

We may go through some trying times, but we do not loose our Salvation. Jesus died on the Cross for ALL our sins, and for ALL of us.

And yes, it is scriptural.

Location hidden

#476916 Jan 14, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
blank WITH blank GRACE, lol,??
am I getting close?, lol
Bonsoir mon ami, it reads Sanctified with Amazing Grace we also have tee shirts that read GINC (Grace is not cheap).

Location hidden

#476917 Jan 14, 2013
EmpAtheist wrote:
<quoted text>
Screaming waving angrily at god?
Skipping with a gun?
Scaling walls above guards?
Single women against guys?
Simply wandering around groaning?
Bonsoir mon ami, it is none of these it reads Sanctified with Amazing Grace be well. May I ask what does the emp stand for?*Smiles*
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#476918 Jan 14, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir mon ami, it reads Sanctified with Amazing Grace we also have tee shirts that read GINC (Grace is not cheap).
How nice, I was still trying to fill in my BLANKS, lol

I like that.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#476919 Jan 14, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey HFN
I agree that we couldn't save ourselves under any circumstances but just a few verses as to the expectations put to us
1Peter1
15But just as he who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do; 16for it is written:“Be holy, because I am holy.”17Since you call on a Father who judges each man’s work impartially, live your lives as strangers here in reverent fear. 18For you know that it was not with perishable things such as silver or gold that you were redeemed from the empty way of life handed down to you from your forefathers, 19but with the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or defect
1 John 3:8–9
8 He who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil’s work. 9 No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God’s seed remains in him; he cannot go on sinning, because he has been born of God.
Romans 2:13
For it is not those who hear the law who are righteous in God's sight, but it is those who obey the law who will be declared righteous.
Matthew 5:48
Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.
Just meant as food for thought, nothing more. Have a great night my friend .
(T) Peace
Hey Skombolis,
Of course we are to strive not to sin but we will sin. The less we walk with God the less we grow and will not be as strong as someone who has walked a lot with God, so we will be more likely to do things our own way and of course will miss Blessings that God wants to give to us. Those blessings make our life on this earth better.(I’m thinking that God wants me to get up and walk with Him more than I do.) The Holy Spirit helps us not to sin. After we are saved we ask for forgiveness because God doesn’t commune with us when we have sin in our heart. We are not asking to be saved again because we are saved. That’s the way I see it and believe. The thief on the cross did not ask for forgiveness he just believed, faith. Not like Satan believed but really believed.

I don’t want to debate all this again but am trying to explain why I believe once saved always saved. Just so you know, I do appreciate that you believe what you believe and are sharing it because you care. Do not worry my brother. If I am wrong God will show me because He knows I would want to know. But I am satisfied with once saved always saved. How ever I don’t believe we can just get a get out of hell free card and go on as before. If we are saved we will become closer and closer to God and sin less and less.
:)
HFN
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#476920 Jan 14, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
I can't belive January is half over now....
Wow.....
Type to you later
:-)
Me either Epiphany.
HFN

Catcher1

Hermosa Beach, CA

#476921 Jan 14, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir mon ami, not quite. It says Santified With Amazing Grace. Sora and I are currently debating about the life and death of Vincent Van Gogh. Sora believes that he suffered from a form of mental illness more than likely schizophrenia, we have read all of his letters I believe that as a person who works with paint on a daily basis to me it was lead poisining. What do you believe was the cause of his erratic and often disturbing behavior? An example would be what happened with Paul Gaguin.
I don't know the answer. I have read much about his final days, but cannot reach a conclusion. Vincent was such a tragic figure, so far ahead of his time and he knew it. He suffered much. I have traveled to several countries, with the sole aim of seeing his paintings, right there in front of me. The best, the ones that make me cry and to which I could return every day of my life, are in the Musee d'Orsay in Paris. Any painting by Van Gogh leaves me moved. The humanity is overwhelming.

Location hidden

#476922 Jan 14, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
How nice, I was still trying to fill in my BLANKS, lol
I like that.
Bonsoir mon ami, so did we and they happened to be in our favorite colors as well. The messages are wonderful as well to us.

Catcher1

Hermosa Beach, CA

#476923 Jan 14, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of Christians BELIEVE that once you have accepted Jesus in
your heart, and believe He has saved you, you will always be saved, and I do.
We may go through some trying times, but we do not loose our Salvation. Jesus died on the Cross for ALL our sins, and for ALL of us.
And yes, it is scriptural.
So you can go ahead and be bad, and you're still ok?

Don't tell me you won't be bad. CAN you be bad and still remain saved?

This is very interesting.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#476924 Jan 14, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Brilliantly worded my Sister.....
Hey Lady,
It is always good to see you SeRaH!:)
HFN

Location hidden

#476925 Jan 14, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, just go back to your anal sex topix thread...
This is how you try to discredit one's reputation.
Dare to speak up to a "little wanna be internet preacher"
as yourself and the lies and slander come out..

You are seriously one troubled human being..

Cleveland, OH

#476926 Jan 14, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir mon ami, it is none of these it reads Sanctified with Amazing Grace be well. May I ask what does the emp stand for?*Smiles*
Sorry. I get carried away with those things. Lol.

The short answer... Empathy or empath combined with atheist.

Long answer.... before i stopped believing in supernatural things, I thought i was an empath. Even asca non believer i feel i connect with people easily and if someone has a physical ache or pain i will feel pain in the same place. Now instead of magic i know its my mind making it happen.... still annoyingly pretty strange and interesting though.

Location hidden

#476927 Jan 14, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know the answer. I have read much about his final days, but cannot reach a conclusion. Vincent was such a tragic figure, so far ahead of his time and he knew it. He suffered much. I have traveled to several countries, with the sole aim of seeing his paintings, right there in front of me. The best, the ones that make me cry and to which I could return every day of my life, are in the Musee d'Orsay in Paris. Any painting by Van Gogh leaves me moved. The humanity is overwhelming.
Bonsoir mon ami, yes we was that but out of the tragedy developed beautiful paintings that were bold and daring in scope and vision. I have recently restored a Van Gogh they are difficult for me to complete properly due to the coloring and they are emotionally draining for me especially the paintings of the Sunflowers, there is an inherent melancholia about them. Any person ahead of their time no doubt will suffer much due to the fact that the time and place has not caught up to their genius yet, he only sold one painting during his lifetime. I also enjoy the paintings of Peter Paul Rubens some would say I resemble him in the way I work, I have very selective clientele and I teach only a few if they have pathos.

Cleveland, OH

#476928 Jan 14, 2013
Speaking of that... do you have any pain from your neck to mid back slightly more on the right side of the spine?... no? Yeah im just laying uncomfortably. Lol
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#476929 Jan 14, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't seen any bugs at home in a long time. And you know WHY?? Because I don't put ANYTHING,anywhere,not even in the trash inside,that bugs can get in and eat. I mean,hey,bugs gotta eat too. But if they wanna eat,they better go to 'Joe's Place', cause they know there ain't gonna be NOTHING on the menu to eat @ Doc's Place!
Better to be carful than sorry.:)
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#476930 Jan 14, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir mon ami, so did we and they happened to be in our favorite colors as well. The messages are wonderful as well to us.
Yes Mam, I think anything that announces our LOVE for Christ is wonderful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 min Bongo 52,160
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 27 min Rider on the Storm 992,009
How many MILLIONS of MEXICAN MEN R N in U.S. IL... 42 min Doctor REALITY 10
My girlfriend’s vegan. Need some tips and insi... 56 min michaelv2 1
Those in the twin towers who saw the jets coming 59 min Doctor REALITY 35
THANK YOU, Pastor Charles CAPPS of England, Ark... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 2
I want my girlfriend back. How do I win her back? 1 hr Doctor REALITY 4
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Peter Ross 445,994
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Chuck 693,272
More from around the web