Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#476847 Jan 14, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Praise God... interesting testimony. Thanks for being honest.
Not very long ago... a Christian co-worker of mine was making some furious statements about homosexuals...(I have also in the past but have gotten better lol... right? right? Oh well)... Anyways, he was making such and such a statement but I asked him, what is different about their fornication and your fornication?(he was unmarried and shacking up)..
Well, it's like he was hit with cold, icy water. He hardly ever talked to me again. As a matter of fact, he quit a few months later. Some people just don't like to hear the truth BLL. But they will hear a false prophet when he/she speaks and will raise them up though. Why? Because they like having their ears tickled.
What?? He didnt ask for another one of your "glory" stories that only talks about YOU...He wanted an answer to something that is obviously important to him and all you can do is put other people down and glorify yourself? I agree with what you told your co worker but you also admitted YOU were guilty of the same thing.."just not as bad as he was" Hmmm.. The Pharisee and tax collector story comes to mind..They arent getting their ears tickled..They listen because Its GOOD NEWS...WHAT is Good News??The Gospel!!! Grace!! Not OT Grace but the Grace that CAME through Jesus Christ..Amen

Location hidden

#476848 Jan 14, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>No Drew, you like having your ego stroked...
Drew is hardly ever posting on here but the few times he does, You say something like this to him? I think Drew is a very knowledgable Bible student. His post made a lot of sense. We can learn a thing or two from him. YOU post bible studies all the time, Are YOU wanting your ego stroked?

Location hidden

#476849 Jan 14, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Good Morning Juice... Amen.
If you're interested, here is a good study in which Jesus, Paul and Peter refers to "good works". Good works of course doesn't take away from Grace unless one depends on that only for salvation. But Good Works come from Grace. They work hand in hand and are not opposed to the other when in it's proper context. Smile.
http://www.blueletterbible.org/search/transla...
Amen Quin..This is a nice post :)
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#476850 Jan 14, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is "Us" Mr. Put, some sort of a confederacy? An Alliance of some sort? You did not point out where exactly in my post was teh disrespect. Do you believe it is disrespectful to prove one thing right and the other wrong with evidence from scripture? Or do you see it as a disrespect because their feelings may have been hurt a little bit? You seem a bit aggressive.
Why? Why is it when I ask questions or post something of substance, most of you feel threatened and or offended? Is that standard procedure in this place? I submit to you feller, I meant no disrespect but if you're a bit sensitive and easily bruised, then maybe this may not be the place for you, comprende?
Now, if it's ok with you I would love a little less of teh emotional hurt feelings stuff and more substance because I haven't tried roughing up anyone, nor have I tried disrespecting anyone. Why don't you post to Sir Shrink and ask why he disrespects people. If I call you a hypocrite, would I damage your emotions?
Just asking. If we can please keep this clean it would be appreciated.
Shalom!
CS.
You can stop your 'belittling attitude' it doesn't work.

If you didn't notice the statments I left of being disrepectable then I don't know what else to say that you could see,

you are very dense in comprehending ( just stating a fact that I have notice in your replies to people) so don't get your feelings hurt.

Your not damaging our emotions, just YOURS.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#476851 Jan 14, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Its all human suffering Trifecta.........
Jesus said on the cross over 2000 years ago: It is finished..........
The fact it goes on is on the biblical God..........Whats he waitin for?
I not know. and the human suffering getting worse and worse. I is a believer and when I look around the world and see the destruction suffering bloodshed and just moral decay we in, I no know how it can get much worse.

But God has his own agenda and time frame. God on his own time. if we could go back in time and ask Christians from even 1st or 2nd century ad, none of them would even think it would take this long.

but this I think about. God say Jesus would come in the fullness of time. Jesus came when a common language the greek was in use, he come when the romans rule the whole world. the romans had roads built all over the world for access. so Jesus come when a common language was in use and people travel. So that was the fullness of time.

now think about today. There is no time in the history of the earth where this much people is living on earth. technology would only double every 10 or 20 yrs, not it double every 2yrs.

I think we now living in another fullness of time. I think we living on the edge of time. I not know if Jesus will return while I alive, but I know Jesus will return.

I share you frustration writer.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#476852 Jan 14, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, I ask; what is the name of your God. Since you say Lord sometimes, am I to assume your Lord or God is Baal? If I did, that would not be nice now would it. So for the benefit of not assuming, may I please ask which God you serve or what is his name?
Thanks in advance,
CS.
READ all my posts directed to you previouss 10 days

your asking and demands hang on my tail,
you are nobody to questions others,not any court persecutor or lawyer to sentence or defend anyone

next of all
I am excluded from any false group of modern pharisee acussing each other, sending false peace(there is not peace) love(there is not sincere love)or without of sense religious discussions

you also don't havet to send me in advance your thanks?
undestood poor rabbee?

have good night,
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#476853 Jan 14, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
This is very Christian of you. Great job.
CS.
you act like wind up marjonete without of brain?
I told you earlier I don't claim to be christian,nor like you faken rabbee

but you just bite like hienna,or wild dog?

be careful maybe your bites can cause you deadly disease?

sir
to know to much about others from cyber space is not healthy for you,your soul and your life,
never forget flu shot?
Pat

East Granby, CT

#476854 Jan 14, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>mentally disturb?? he destroy the computer OS to the point where the fbi can barely find anything...he no carry his id but carry his brother id to try and frame him, he make sure he kill mommy before he go to the school. him more evil than crazy. if he live he would get life in prison not found insane. just like that aurora co. joker killer shoot up movie theater. if he so crazy and mad, you want bet they find him mentally capable and sentence him to life or death?
people born in all kind of shape, sin and sickness exist. the person that catch cancer is God fault that? or the person that lose job and live on street? how bout when government cut money and school close and library close? people catch flu and aids? stock market crash and people go jump off high building or plane crash or ship sink?
them things part of life, and life happen. no blame God.
I don't blame god, you do, for you theists attribute creation to a god not me. Is god unable or unwilling to prevent mentall illness?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#476855 Jan 14, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Please keep up your excellent Christian witness. You're doing an excellent job for your faith.
:)
CS.
you are idiot again
rabbe
I am telling you,
you have no idea what is witnessing about God

anyway you act like X Vidor?
I quess I am right,
if you are faken rabbee X
you are not only idiot,but also atheistic hater and mocker of all those humble christians ladies and man

try to turn your awatar 6 lights to your face,heart,and mind,

maybe someday you will not send your own shaloms and loves after bombing fellow naighbour
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#476856 Jan 14, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>I not know. and the human
I think we now living in another fullness of time. I think we living on the edge of time. I not know if Jesus will return while I alive, but I know Jesus will return.
I share you frustration writer.
you are out of sense and reality

this guy is poster (not writer)
and with you there is not frustration(only simple you are joke)
NOBODY KNOWS WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT
just simple nonsense

it is time to go sleep, before never forget to pray,bend your ugly knees and raise 2 hands to the heaven
praying LOUD
"O GOD ALMIGHTY PLEASE?FORGIVE ME MY STUPIDITY AND MY IMMORAL NAME TRIFECTA
Amen

good night mister Bo Po

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#476857 Jan 14, 2013
If we died with him,
we will also live with him;
If we endure,
we will also reign with him.
If we disown him,
he will also disown us;
If we are faithless,
he will remain faithful
for he cannot disown himself.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#476858 Jan 14, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I posted from scripture, so how did I lie, unless you're saying scripture lies. So I ask you, if I'm a blatant liar, please point out to the entire thread where it is in my post that I lied.
So please, if you will, espose the lie sir.
I await your timely and most scholarly response.
Counter_Strike.
your posted scripture are taken out of context to defend your lies

never forget second after Jesus

devil alone knows perfectly Scripture

according to my observation you alone exposed your Lies,frustrations,insults not rightly call someone with names,

so? your please?just flush down mister rabbee and don't forget put cover back,

because your anger and insults start slowly horible stinks

good for you is Jeremiah 9;5-7
Because you are one of them

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

#476859 Jan 14, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
bible doesn't teach doctrine one time saved always saved,
at least doesn't teach eternal given Grace for great crowd Rev 7;9
sorry Drew your church doctrines are false doctrines created past 2000 years of deception,lies and decivers of world christianity
nobody is able to distinguish salvation given to predestined members of Godhead Churh 14400 Rev 7;1-8
and grace given to the great crowd requiring preservere to an end,or lose grace
so Drew,you also doesn't understand those God 3 points of filfilment His eternal Plan and establish new goverment above NEW HEAVE AND NEW EARTH
Never said it did, Shrink. The road is narrow and few will find it. And yes, there are many false doctrines that are man-made.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#476860 Jan 14, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't blame god, you do, for you theists attribute creation to a god not me. Is god unable or unwilling to prevent mentall illness?
in buddhism lots of atheistic beliefs. but earth and people form without God is a impossible stretch and not make much sense to me.

God allow mental illness. Just like God allow traffic jams,government cuts,airplane crash, hearthburn and fast food that give people diabetes. just because God allow it, no mean you not responsible for eating it.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#476861 Jan 14, 2013
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
Never said it did, Shrink. The road is narrow and few will find it. And yes, there are many false doctrines that are man-made.
my dear Drew
my sugestions are not living daily facts of life,for example yours

I am sure I never contribute anything to feject true grace given to you,only you and God knows this?omans 8;16-17

I do like your posts
narrow road front-are first fruits is 14400 walking behind death gate
on the narrow road to marvelous eternal light of Heavens and Bride Table

what place you find yourselves?

God bless you Drew

Location hidden

#476862 Jan 14, 2013
Do not fear, little flock, for it is your [heavenly] Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom (Lk 12:32)!

Location hidden

#476863 Jan 14, 2013
Salvation is already a done deal. Jesus already paid for your sin—all you have to do is receive it.

Location hidden

#476865 Jan 14, 2013
For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more.”—Heb 8:12

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#476866 Jan 14, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
Salvation is already a done deal. Jesus already paid for your sin—all you have to do is receive it.
So true Grace!!!

John 10:27-29.

27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

Praise God!!!
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#476867 Jan 14, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting post. Allow me to ask a question Ms. Walker; what is Sin?
Andrew (CS).
YOU are full of stinking sins and you make insults on her believes?

you suppose to know defintion of own stinking sins glued in thy heart,face,tougnue,hairs, legs,a.... just everywhere like white leprosy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 27 min Bongo 100,536
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 47 min Sky Writer 31 184,288
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr guest 670,351
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr another viewer 980,168
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 hr Jehowa Witness 46,179
Treating others with respect 5 hr UnderstandPeople 14
Do any attractive cougars or milfs want to trad... (Dec '11) 6 hr Seejay 4
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 19 hr Pegasus 286,455
More from around the web