Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Revelation written before 70 A.D. Say it aint so! You'll be branded a heretic!(er, like me~) I jest , but slightly because, I came to the same conclusion a while ago now.
Not only is the destruction not mentioned , but John, in Rev. 11:1,2; is told to measure the temple of God... as if it's still standing. How could this be if it's a post 70 A.D. writing ?
Good Afternoon Senecus... how could John measure the temple if he is on a secluded island that is a prison mining colony?

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>I not into the religion thing. Christian is religion. Jesus never invent the Christian, that roman thing. I rather say Jesus follower. So it no matter if they Christian or not Christian, they follow and worship Jesus, they save.
But if they call themselves Jesus follower and go do all you say, then they not no Jesus follower, them is just sham.
Agreed

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
It has been more than apparent many times in my life, too, RA. It doesn't allow us to escape God's chastening hand, but it protects us from His eternal judgement, as we understand the Gospel today.
Saying this respectfully, that would be false according to the scriptures... that is, if you are referring to Once Saved Always Saved doctrine.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>It was a heavenly vision that John was having in Revelation about the Temple... a spiritual one... heavily symbolic....
Or a Satanic one, or a meaningless one, or he was stoned on opium or cannabis, or he made the whole thing up or it was hidden message to others, etc.

I might as well believe the babble of acid heads and cryptography of spies are th4e "revelations of God".

Note that Revelation was almost banned from the Bible and that Luther said it should be banned as well. So the many of the founders of the Catholic and Protestant churches didn't think it was "inspired".

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Good Afternoon Senecus... how could John measure the temple if he is on a secluded island that is a prison mining colony?
Good point. Indicates an allegory of some kind instead of a literalism.
Then, too, it might have been sarcasm refering to measuring something that no longer exists.

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>I beg to differ.
With the last part, no doubt.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
hi frenny
your posts doesn't make any sense.
what are you talking about?
frenny go away,give up, learn Bible and proper english
comprende
That was funny Doc.

“Saved. ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if we want to be obedient, we all will fail. When we fail we should be repentant.
I don't see how one can seperate the two.
Just a thought.
The only way one can separate the two is if one believes sin isn't sin any longer... therefore there wouldn't be any need for repentance. If there isn't any need for repentance... then the end result of that mind-set is "pride".

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I get the impression you never experienced snow.The avatars are a reflection of me in some measurable way.It snowed here again in the early morning hours.My furry family was asleep and honey was asleep so at one am I slipped on my coat and boots and went for a walk in the snow cold and crunches.lol I left the footprints of the day along the way knowing no one would care soon would disappear under more snow.Tis quite as a church house mouse but even the mouse was tucked away in deep sleep of such a wonderland.
The air sharp and clean brushes the face with a kiss and the cold gives the hugs.God is smiling at his foolish lil one for playin in the snow.Just sharing some thoughts with you Serah is all.God bless.
Nice post. What you had was what I call a spiritual experience.

Many of you Christians here will probably end up disliking me if I remain in this thread long enough, since I am aggressively antiecclesiastical, and argue against things that you consider sacred and precious.

But please note that I actually support you - the humanity in you - and applaud your ability to maintain a spiritual perspective through the filter of Christian theology, which is so often stultifying.

“Saved. ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Or a Satanic one, or a meaningless one, or he was stoned on opium or cannabis, or he made the whole thing up or it was hidden message to others, etc.
I might as well believe the babble of acid heads and cryptography of spies are th4e "revelations of God".
Note that Revelation was almost banned from the Bible and that Luther said it should be banned as well. So the many of the founders of the Catholic and Protestant churches didn't think it was "inspired".
...or... it could be genuinely prophetic. Not only was Luther an anti-semite, but he was also an Antinomianist. Reveletions clearly comes against the OSAS message.

But speaking of anti-semitism... I was thinking about that early this morning. How can a Christian (so-called) hate the Jews when Jesus Himself was Jewish? Now, not all Christians and other peoples who respect Jesus are Anti-semites... but that just never made sense to me even though they and us have different views on who the Messiah was. Something is wrong with that picture in my view. Anyways, just me thoughts.

“Messenger w/ a Message”

planet earth, for now

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Good Morning Drew, that's good news to hear. It was written late 1st century, early 2nd century according to historical accounts... which would put it after 70AD.
So, in essence, we can't say with all certainty.
Adam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did God create sin and a creature that could commit sin ?
God by your definition is evil. It stacked the deck and then accused innocent players of cheating.
This demon is trying to make Jesus look like a Idol calling him his "god". He is far away from the reality.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>The only way one can separate the two is if one believes sin isn't sin any longer... therefore there wouldn't be any need for repentance. If there isn't any need for repentance... then the end result of that mind-set is "pride".
No more commandments/sin would make everyone perfect and not need forgiveness at all. That would make a Christ meaningless wouldn't it ?

If one actually believes the Bible is the "Word of God" you would think they would prefer to err on the safe side (obey the commandments) instead of looking for loopholes to commit sin and risk eternal damnation.

This is the reason I doubt that many who claim to be "believers" actually are.

"many are called but few are chosen."

“Messenger w/ a Message”

planet earth, for now

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Your backstroke needs improvement.
Someone who tries to make a fool out of another oftentimes makes a fool out of themselves.- Anonymous

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>...or... it could be genuinely prophetic. Not only was Luther an anti-semite, but he was also an Antinomianist. Reveletions clearly comes against the OSAS message.
But speaking of anti-semitism... I was thinking about that early this morning. How can a Christian (so-called) hate the Jews when Jesus Himself was Jewish? Now, not all Christians and other peoples who respect Jesus are Anti-semites... but that just never made sense to me even though they and us have different views on who the Messiah was. Something is wrong with that picture in my view. Anyways, just me thoughts.
Thanks for the red herrings.

<face palm>

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
mostly man use his sophisticated advanced words for own benefits, but never give up glorifications from others more less educated.
I don't think that we'll need to worry about that from you, Tarzan.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
So, in essence, we can't say with all certainty.
Correct.

Personaly I can see it as a prophecy against Paul and the Roman Church as well as a prophecy of the Holocaust.

“Saved. ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
So a truly 'once saved' person can constantly commit murder, rape and theft and still get to Heaven, right ?
God only knows their heart G, who are we to judge?

;)

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone who tries to make a fool out of another oftentimes makes a fool out of themselves.- Anonymous
Thanks for your example.
Adam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

@Doctor REALITY

REPENT,GIVE YOUR LIFE TO God (Allah)NOW

1. The First Commandment
I am the Lord God. Thou shalt have no other Gods before me.

2.The Second Commandment
Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain.

I am the LORD; that is my name! I will not give my glory to another or my praise to idols.-Isaiah 42:8

But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the abominable, as for murderers,

fornicators, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their lot shall be in

the lake that burns with fire and sulphur, which is the second death

Revelation 21:8

Turn to me and&#65279; be saved,all you to the ends of the earth;for i am God,and there is no other

--Isaiah 45:22

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

422 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 532,405
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min KENTUCKY 720,156
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 min bad bob 172,254
truth is out 18 min -truthisout- 3
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 22 min cretin56 4,093
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 43 min End of Church Ages 32,919
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 56 min HasbhaRAT Trolls Biffers 37,597
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Dr_Zorderz 256,380
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 4 hr John 53
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••