Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Pat

East Granby, CT

#476828 Jan 14, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Do you really think that everyone will end up in the same realm when they give up their ghost? Perhaps looking at life as a 'stage' we are going through as we head into our new directions might give you cause for thought, but then again, perhaps not!!
WE are all headed in the same direction, eternal death. The theists foolsih beleifs save them from nothing.
Pat

East Granby, CT

#476829 Jan 14, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Love your attitude ~ don't acknowledge GOD but when you do, it is an insulting way to believers and those with Faith. Is it you and your sort, who deny GOD that are to blame for people losing the plot, such as Adam Lanza? And do you think Adam Lanza should traverse eternity with those whose lives he took?
Do you think a pedophile should enjoy Heaven with those he has raped, abused and molested? Or a murderer mingle with the Saints, simply because he no longer lives and breathes as a human being?
We don't understand what it is like to actually give up our ghost, even if we have experiences NDE's, and we don't know what it might mean to feel repentance and hear the voice of JESUS calling, but JESUS tells us pretty plainly that there will be none who are abominable who will enter 'The New Jerusalem' and as always, I have many reasons for trusting GOD and JESUS and not many for trusting man(kind).
I deny nothing. YOU deny the reality of a corpse and that memory and awareness are functions of the brain, an organic organ that no longer works after death. YOU DENY the overwhelming proof that death ends personal memory and awareness. How can I deny god? You theists have never offered any proof for god. I deny god like I deny aliens on Pluto. Why do you theists have to be so dishonest? Was what I wrote about Lanza incorrect? If your god, the creator is not responsible for violent mentally distrubed people existing then who is?
Pat

East Granby, CT

#476830 Jan 14, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Adam Lanza's parents are more responsible than anyone else for the way their son turned out. Mankind was created with a FREE WILL. And Almighty God expected them to exercise that free will in a holy,righteous manner. It is my belief that the only reason the Lord tolerates the evil in this world that He said He will punish one Day is because He can not intervene in certain circumstances of sinful man's doing,and because He is trying to save as many souls as possible before the door of grace,patience,and eternal life closes for good. I don't expect you to accept this,or understand it,but I felt I should share this with the world anyway.
Adam Lanza's parents were not mentally disturbed, nor is hs brother mentally disturbed. His parents are not to blame. You are a liar and the world is full of mentally disturbed individuals and we know for a fact that they are born that way. So is your god unwilling or unable to prevent violent mentally disturbed people? Your evil god is the root cause for Newtown.

"He can not intervene.."

So he is not omnipotent? Can't have your cake and eat it too, fool.

"He is trying to save as many souls as possible.."

From who, himself? Why? He is to blame for creating morally challenged humans and giving them free will, so your god is responsible for all sin. He needs to send his own azz to hell.

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#476831 Jan 14, 2013
Shalom; I'm responding to a post Ms. Walker made yesterday about the old wine and new wine and old garment and new garments being, the old Law and the new Law. With all due respect Ms. Walker, I don't think you understand very clearly.

You posted Luke 5:36-39, but I submit that you should have posted Luke 5:33-39. Compare that to John 2:1-11 when Ha-Mashiach's (The Messiah's) first miracle was turning water to wine.

Now, move forward to Revelation 17:1-6

17 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:

2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

5 And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.

6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

Now even the least noted religious or theology scholors could tell you that Waters mean People, the Woman means Church and her wine means Doctrine. She is considered the Mother of Harlots because she has a bunch of mimi-me's running around the place. they call them Denominations. Most if not all of the squabbling children give allegience to the Mother Church, either up front or behind closed doors.

New wine can't be poured into old wine skin because the people are either too intoxicated or too fun to accept new wine, namely most of the people in this Topix thread or in the outside world. It has nothing to do with Old Covenant and new covenant because there's no difference between the one in the Ketuviym or Writings (NT) or the one in the Torah (Genesis to Deuteronomy).

Earlier, I broke them down as to why there is no difference. Sadly, many will hear the truth and not accept it, and many will come to know the truth and still persecute and kill and imprison those with the knowledge of the truth. As in the times of the Inquisition, so will it be, even worse in the times of the Great Tribulation to come (as seen in Revelation 17:6). The truth is not too distant from what most of you already know, but you would rather be thrown into the Lake of Fire than to take one extra step to complete the Work that Yashua Ha-Mashiach has done in each and every one of you.

That is sad.

Counter_Strike: As it was written, so let it be done.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#476832 Jan 14, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
So Jesus said a lot of commandments while alive that would be meaningless within a couple years then again said a lot of things that would be meaningless in 40 days, BUT what Paul, Popes and Emperors say is forever ?
IOW, Christianity has nothing to do with what Jesus taught at all.
Agreed.
Excellent point. people also forget Commandments are just lengthy ways of saying Commands. And not because there is a New one, means the Old is void. It's like saying your eldest son (4) should be replaced by your newest or youngest son (1).

LOL

Shalom!

Andrew (CS).

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#476833 Jan 14, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>lol... no G, truly... I was thinking that earlier and your mentioning of Luther reminded me of it again. But of course, some believe the Revelation to be disingenous (sp?) but I believe it to be a true revelation.
The Revelation of who Mr. Innocence?

Just asking.

Andrew (CS).

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#476834 Jan 14, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
You've got to be kidding me.
If you want to serve your church, I suggest that you cease witnessing immediately.
And I'm being as constructive as possible here. Tell him, other Christians. This guy has as much chance of selling people on Jesus posting like this as a publicly drunken alcoholic staggering door to door while stinking of booze has of trying to sell people on the virtues of alcoholism.
LOL

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#476836 Jan 14, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Adam Lanza's parents were not mentally disturbed, nor is hs brother mentally disturbed. His parents are not to blame. You are a liar and the world is full of mentally disturbed individuals and we know for a fact that they are born that way. So is your god unwilling or unable to prevent violent mentally disturbed people? Your evil god is the root cause for Newtown.
"He can not intervene.."
So he is not omnipotent? Can't have your cake and eat it too, fool.
"He is trying to save as many souls as possible.."
From who, himself? Why? He is to blame for creating morally challenged humans and giving them free will, so your god is responsible for all sin. He needs to send his own azz to hell.
you not seem to understand the concept of free moral agents. is not God job to stop that evil man from going into a school and kill children. he the one pick up the guns, walk in the school and start shooting. is his mother that buy the guns and leave them accessible to her son who she know was mentally a quack

why you not blame the mother for buying the guns or lanza for his actions of shooting people, but you want to blame God? what an absurdity! you blame God for the last time you take a crap to? maybe God should come wipe you backside for you? maybe if the mother did seek Jesus Christ for protection rather go buy a bushmaster assault rifle all that would not happen.

be responsible and stop shift blame for how you living. is not God fault, is your fault.
Pat

East Granby, CT

#476837 Jan 14, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>you not seem to understand the concept of free moral agents. is not God job to stop that evil man from going into a school and kill children. he the one pick up the guns, walk in the school and start shooting. is his mother that buy the guns and leave them accessible to her son who she know was mentally a quack
why you not blame the mother for buying the guns or lanza for his actions of shooting people, but you want to blame God? what an absurdity! you blame God for the last time you take a crap to? maybe God should come wipe you backside for you? maybe if the mother did seek Jesus Christ for protection rather go buy a bushmaster assault rifle all that would not happen.
be responsible and stop shift blame for how you living. is not God fault, is your fault.
He was mentally disturbed and your god is reponsible for the existence of mentally disturbed humans. You dont blame a retarded person for being retarded do you? God creates these unjust situations.

The mother is at fault I agree but she is not to blame for her sons mental illness.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#476838 Jan 14, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>MSTER
I don't accept you and your church,
my vile posts are against those who claim more from God and play pririty before whole 7 billions mankind,
you and your doctrines are not even dust in the wide ocean of 7 billions minds controled by God
also your play is only your own loset,nobody else?
I maybe blasphemy your faken imaginary god,and doctrines,but never blasphemy God and His Word Bible,
if you say I do?
it is again I don't give a slightest s....what you say.
GOD KNOWS WHO I AM NOT YOU,NOR YOUR CRAZY RABBEES
I despise zionistic genocidal movement of new dreams churches and NWO beast waging war with God leagal earth and Universe Milky Way rulership
you your church can land on Mars(modern Nemrod) build up own goverment and church- but after war with God,ALL OF YOU WILL BE FALLEN WITH HORIBLE SPEED FROM OVERTHERE TOGETHER WITH FALLING STARS-devils and those blasphemous human conquerors
ALSO ALL YOURS ACTIVITY IS WORTH NOTHING,PIECE OF S...
thank you for your honest observation
and have good quiet day
I'm happy you think I'm honest. I never knew you would have owned up to your flaws which you display so blatantly on Topix. I mean, I have flaws too, struggles in which I need to overcome but I never expected you would say my assessment or observations were honest. Thanks.

Now, I don't have a church and I am not asking for your acceptance of me, so you err and err in a big way. Again I ask though; which God are you talking about? please be specific. I can't keep up with teh amout of gods already in existence and ones being created daily. So if you can be somewhat specific when you post, I wouldn't have such a difficult time understanding you.

You seem such a colorful character. This thread would indeed be boring without someone of your flair and imagination. For a brief moment I wondered if you sat around your computer in a clown suit or the uniform of a jester but that would have been very mean of me so I apologize for that. Your words though are also very colorful, so very Christian. It seems because you're Christian you believe it is perfectly fine to use such a foul mouth. That's quite unfortunate.

Makes me wonder why you're here, because you sure don't seem to be encouraging people, helping people find the right path, you don't seem to be helping your church or foundation or assembly and you sure don't seem to be making friends; so what is your purpose here? Do you work for the Adversary? I hope not, but it seems you love creating discord and love disrespecting people. I may need to rethink you not being a hypocrite.

I still pray you Shalom.

CS.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#476839 Jan 14, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you don't know Bible,to ask her this stupid question?
your brain washed by zionistic lies,is not able to recognize true God,
and power given by God to the Prince of this world(god of this world)
also GW is telling about HIM who is not from this world prince-angel of Light-satan as god
please/
don't bamble confussions and accuse others of false worshiping,
ONLY TRY TO STUDY AFTER PRAYER ONLY BIBLE,AND TRUE GOD NOT FROM THIS WORLD(EARTH) MAYBE WILL HELP YOU TO KNOW WHO IS WHO,
and how many gods are in this world?
Once again, I ask; what is the name of your God. Since you say Lord sometimes, am I to assume your Lord or God is Baal? If I did, that would not be nice now would it. So for the benefit of not assuming, may I please ask which God you serve or what is his name?

Thanks in advance,

CS.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#476840 Jan 14, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
not hipocritical false love and shalom sent to others,and after this throw bombs at them
but simple truthful statement-look at her face avatar,
ther is nothing pretty at this picture,
next?
I don't claim term christian taken from roamns calling true disciple of Jesus
also don't lie,and don't spit with your fracking smile peace,love of own not God shalom
understood Bo Du Du
hebrew from the moon
Please keep up your excellent Christian witness. You're doing an excellent job for your faith.

:)

CS.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#476841 Jan 14, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Briliants are shiny like diamonds,
i don't see any briliancy shining from post of BLL
Also you are again simple Liar
Really? I posted from scripture, so how did I lie, unless you're saying scripture lies. So I ask you, if I'm a blatant liar, please point out to the entire thread where it is in my post that I lied.

So please, if you will, espose the lie sir.

I await your timely and most scholarly response.

Counter_Strike.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#476842 Jan 14, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you behave like self appointed pope and dictator
sendin all of them,according to your pleasure wishes,or death sentences,or peace, or love or or or
ARE YOU POPE BENEDICT(retired nazi boy scout)?
This is very Christian of you. Great job.

CS.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#476843 Jan 14, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
He was mentally disturbed and your god is reponsible for the existence of mentally disturbed humans. You dont blame a retarded person for being retarded do you? God creates these unjust situations.
The mother is at fault I agree but she is not to blame for her sons mental illness.
mentally disturb?? he destroy the computer OS to the point where the fbi can barely find anything...he no carry his id but carry his brother id to try and frame him, he make sure he kill mommy before he go to the school. him more evil than crazy. if he live he would get life in prison not found insane. just like that aurora co. joker killer shoot up movie theater. if he so crazy and mad, you want bet they find him mentally capable and sentence him to life or death?

people born in all kind of shape, sin and sickness exist. the person that catch cancer is God fault that? or the person that lose job and live on street? how bout when government cut money and school close and library close? people catch flu and aids? stock market crash and people go jump off high building or plane crash or ship sink?

them things part of life, and life happen. no blame God.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#476844 Jan 14, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't come on with your so RESPECTABLE.
You are such a BOASTER that you treat others with RESPECT. Do you really think the above post is being RESPECTABLE to RA and GW?
Even if you start out with Shalom and hope your having a good day, then drop a statement like you did in the above post, doesn't mean you are respectable, you are a HYPOCRIT. You just do this for SHOW.
RA and GW have always been repectable in answering questions concerning the BIBLE. Skom was the first to call her a DISHONEST person and a LIAR, and RA had just heard enough of it from SKOM, so he got in.
(Is that RESPECT? when she indeed did answer his question, he just didn't get HIS interpretations so he didn't LISTEN.
Skom guy when I first came in this room and GW also , his ACUSSATIONS of us being someone else didn't STOP, along with QU's accusing us.
You can DISRESPECT , US , but don't disrespect our LORD, Jesus Christ, of which you are so good at!
Also don't 'thank me in advance for answering your question on 'What a true Christian is', because I refuse to play your silly cut throat games.
Who is "Us" Mr. Put, some sort of a confederacy? An Alliance of some sort? You did not point out where exactly in my post was teh disrespect. Do you believe it is disrespectful to prove one thing right and the other wrong with evidence from scripture? Or do you see it as a disrespect because their feelings may have been hurt a little bit? You seem a bit aggressive.

Why? Why is it when I ask questions or post something of substance, most of you feel threatened and or offended? Is that standard procedure in this place? I submit to you feller, I meant no disrespect but if you're a bit sensitive and easily bruised, then maybe this may not be the place for you, comprende?

Now, if it's ok with you I would love a little less of teh emotional hurt feelings stuff and more substance because I haven't tried roughing up anyone, nor have I tried disrespecting anyone. Why don't you post to Sir Shrink and ask why he disrespects people. If I call you a hypocrite, would I damage your emotions?

Just asking. If we can please keep this clean it would be appreciated.

Shalom!

CS.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#476845 Jan 14, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post Drew!!!
What you said about Paul teaching "the mystery that wasn't revealed to the disciples" is true. And sadly many believers can't grasp and don't believe that Jesus didn't tell his disciples to teach it but later through revelation gave it Paul to teach. So they just disregard the part of God's Word that explains "the mystery" and why God kept it "a mystery" until it was revealed to Paul.
1st Corinthians 2:7-10.
7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:
8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.
9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.
_______
God bless.
Are your feelings hurt Mr. RA why you have no supplied me with answers? Mr. Simply Put says that I've been a touch hurtful. Is this so?

Andrew (CS).

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#476846 Jan 14, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>mentally disturb?? he destroy the computer OS to the point where the fbi can barely find anything...he no carry his id but carry his brother id to try and frame him, he make sure he kill mommy before he go to the school. him more evil than crazy. if he live he would get life in prison not found insane. just like that aurora co. joker killer shoot up movie theater. if he so crazy and mad, you want bet they find him mentally capable and sentence him to life or death?
people born in all kind of shape, sin and sickness exist. the person that catch cancer is God fault that? or the person that lose job and live on street? how bout when government cut money and school close and library close? people catch flu and aids? stock market crash and people go jump off high building or plane crash or ship sink?
them things part of life, and life happen. no blame God.
Its all human suffering Trifecta.........

Jesus said on the cross over 2000 years ago: It is finished..........

The fact it goes on is on the biblical God..........Whats he waitin for?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#476847 Jan 14, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Praise God... interesting testimony. Thanks for being honest.
Not very long ago... a Christian co-worker of mine was making some furious statements about homosexuals...(I have also in the past but have gotten better lol... right? right? Oh well)... Anyways, he was making such and such a statement but I asked him, what is different about their fornication and your fornication?(he was unmarried and shacking up)..
Well, it's like he was hit with cold, icy water. He hardly ever talked to me again. As a matter of fact, he quit a few months later. Some people just don't like to hear the truth BLL. But they will hear a false prophet when he/she speaks and will raise them up though. Why? Because they like having their ears tickled.
What?? He didnt ask for another one of your "glory" stories that only talks about YOU...He wanted an answer to something that is obviously important to him and all you can do is put other people down and glorify yourself? I agree with what you told your co worker but you also admitted YOU were guilty of the same thing.."just not as bad as he was" Hmmm.. The Pharisee and tax collector story comes to mind..They arent getting their ears tickled..They listen because Its GOOD NEWS...WHAT is Good News??The Gospel!!! Grace!! Not OT Grace but the Grace that CAME through Jesus Christ..Amen

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#476848 Jan 14, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>No Drew, you like having your ego stroked...
Drew is hardly ever posting on here but the few times he does, You say something like this to him? I think Drew is a very knowledgable Bible student. His post made a lot of sense. We can learn a thing or two from him. YOU post bible studies all the time, Are YOU wanting your ego stroked?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 22 min oneear69 688,778
The American Dream is DEAD DEAD DEAD. 23 min Johnny 10
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 23 min Demothieves 37,093
Why is Mahattan Johnny a gay trucker 32 min Johnny 19
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 39 min KENTUCKY CATHOLIC 988,532
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 55 min My opinion 6,549
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr oneear69 121,925
More from around the web